All Comments on 'Kinktober 2020 - Day 08'

by QuinnWitchy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You did a great job in creating all of these chapters/linked stories. I loved the eroticism and the humour as well as the action but most of all, I thought the characters themselves were the best which I stated in a previous post. You showed how these characters were pretty much more entitled asses the higher they ranked in their kingdoms which seems to still hold true today with a few exceptions. I hope you continue to write and post because you have a talent which can only get better over time.

I do want to thank you for your creativity on , talent, large amount of time you must have put into these 8 parts but mostly I appreciate you posting this and allowing those of us to enjoy your works. Stay safe and healthy.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

I have read all your chapters. I like that they are short and move right along. I like the different people and the different stories, but with the same characters (mostly). Keep up the good work and thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinnWitchy@QuinnWitchy
I've always gotten off to words more than pictures, and I enjoy writing, especially porn. It's time for me to get back in the writing saddle and maybe get you off along the way!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES