All Comments on 'Kinky adventurers Ch. 01: Pt. 01-04'

by ropespace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t know much about D & D but really enjoyed this so far, please continue

ropespaceropespaceover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks! I hope to. By the way, the title is supposed to read 'Ch. 02' ~_~

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series is really awesome. I love the effort you put in making it so clearly safe, sane and consensual. Though... no mention of a safeword?

Also, as a RPG fun, I really appreciate mechanical parts. D&D 5e, is it? ;)

And I'm really looking forward to next parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, apologies. I've just discovered that there is a prologue. Than... just please continue with This beauty.

ropespaceropespaceover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words! I really appreciate them. You're very kind :)

Yes, there is a prologue. The whole thing is also available (in a much easier to follow format) on AO3 https://archiveofourown.org/works/32844094/chapters/81501739.

And yes, it's 5th edition Dungeons and Dragons :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userropespace@ropespace
Writer of kinky erotica, as well as fantasy and science fiction. I'm exploring a collective storytelling model where more than one mind has creative input on the narrative. If you like these stories and want to participate in the storytelling with me, or if you just want to co...