Kinky adventurers Ch. 01: Pt. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see?" the woman concluded, sounding ever so calm and reasonable. "You belong to me, and I will do whatever I like with you. There is nothing you can hide from me, Ilya," she said, pausing and saying Ilya's name slowly and with emphasis. "And resistance will earn you nothing but swift, ruthless, punishment." She paused for emphasis on each of these adjectives as well.

As suddenly as the assault had come, it relented. Ilya's captor let go with both hands and straightened up to her usual, perfect posture. "Now, where were we?"

Ilya's eyes were wide with fear. Her breathing had become quick and shallow. Trying to steady herself, she reached out in desperation to the stream of possibility, the current of energy that had been her constant companion all her life.

But it was not there. All Ilya felt was the cool, unyielding metal of the circlet around her neck.

"Ah yes, I was asking what you call yourself. What's your name, you beautiful creature?"

This time, the reply was swift, submissive, and truthful. "Ilya."

"Wrong!" Ilya flinched at the sudden raising of her tormentor's voice. "You had a chance to be Ilya. But you chose to resist me. You lied to me. From now on," she said, her voice quiet again, but no less deadly, "your name is slut."

The name stung like a blow, though no hand touched her. Ilya involuntarily felt herself sliding into place beneath this woman, slithering below her. At her feet.

"Is that understood?"

Ilya nodded silently.

"Then what is your name?" The voice was overtly cold again.

"Slut," Ilya said meekly.

What's in a name? Just this morning, Ilya would have said 'not much.' After all, she had showed up in the village that took her in without knowing hers. The farmer's wife had chosen 'Ilya' for her, and while she liked it she couldn't imagine names really meant much.

Yet when Ilya had pronounced her new name something shifted inside her. A tingling sensation ran through her body. A heavy feeling of helplessness and unworthiness settled into her being, weighing down her bones. The independent, optimistic girl who had walked to Tristanfell receded somewhat, and a new being--quiet, obedient, submissive--rose to answer this woman's call.

"And who do you belong to, Slut?"

A very slight pause ensued, then, "You." Ilya watched the woman's eyebrows arch dangerously in response, and she knew she had said something wrong. What was it? She was waiting for Ilya to correct the mistake. She had to hurry and figure it out. One of her hands was sliding over the silk covers toward her as she came to the answer.

"I belong to you, Mistress," she blurted out in a near panic.

Mistress' expression softened into a vicious smile. "That's better." The hand retreated to her side again. "Now," she continued, "I'm so very curious. Leonardo?"

"Yes, my lady?" The half-orc had stood silently next to the bed, watching the exchange between Mistress and Ilya.

"I wonder what kind of slut she will be. Do you suppose she will be an obedient, submissive slut?" Mistress said this hopefully, a sweetness in her voice that quickly gave way to a dangerous excitement. "Or will she be a rebellious, resentful slut?"

Leonardo looked from Mistress to Ilya, still lying bound on her back. Their eyes met.

Sb: Wait, what vibe am I getting from this guy?

I: Equally good question. Make another insight check.

Sb: [Rolls]. Hmm. 13?

Ilya didn't detect in Leonardo--his eyes, his voice, his posture--any of the supple ruthlessness that Mistress exuded. Instead, she sensed intelligence, perceptiveness, a quiet reservedness that refused to betray his true, inner feelings or beliefs. His gaze was neutral, certainly not unkind.

"I'm not sure," he concluded, after several seconds watching Ilya's hair-swept face. "I think that's up to her. She could very easily be either."

Mistress smiled. "Aptly put, as always Leonardo." Her voice now was rich with what almost seemed like authentic praise. Mistress stood and fixed her bound captive with a lustful stare. "Now, my little Slut, it's time I enjoyed you more fully." Her gaze swept Ilya's exposed belly, nearly bare thighs, naked arms with obvious desire. "Stand her up, Leonardo."

Leonardo stepped forward, gripped Ilya by the upper arms, and gently and without effort pulled her into a standing position. He held her there for a moment to ensure she could balance on her bound feet. Her face nearly pressed to his chest, Ilya felt his body heat, his gentle, strong essence. He smelled of leather and cedar trees. Once he was sure she wouldn't topple over, he withdrew and Ilya found herself face-to-face with the intimidating, dark-haired woman who moved closer until their bodies were practically touching, their faces inches apart. She stared deep into Ilya's gray-blue eyes.

Mistress said nothing, her stare unwavering. But her hands found the laces of Ilya's leather halter-top bra-lette and began pulling. Ilya felt the pressure around her chest ease as her breasts shrugged off their restraints. Normally, this was a wonderful feeling, one Ilya relished. Now, though, the feeling was ominous and full of vulnerability.

The drama continued for long seconds as Mistress slowly unraveled her slave's top, never once breaking eye contact with Ilya. Finally, Mistress pulled the garment away and stepped back a pace, dropping her gaze to stare greedily at Ilya's naked breasts. They were substantial and, given Ilya's relative youth, firm. Her nipples were large, pink, and soft.

"You are a gorgeous specimen," Mistress said appraisingly. "And you are all mine." Ilya watched her mistress' eyes, surprised by the sheer intensity of the unguarded lust she saw there. She had never felt so naked or objectified before. "Your nipples would look incredibly sexy pierced," she added after a moment.

Sb: How securely bound am I?

I: Make an athletics check, with disadvantage because you're tied up.

Sb: Disadvantage? [Rolls]. 10.

I: You struggle a bit, but feel absolutely no hope of escaping these ropes on your own.

Sb: Well, shit.

"Now, Slut, I'm going to enjoy you how I want either way," Mistress said in her confident, silky tone, "but you're going to have to decide which path to choose. On the one hand is the path of submission." Mistress casually raised a hand and took one of Ilya's soft nipples between her fingers.

Y: Oh, fuck, this is so hot!

I: How is Ilya responding to the sexual pleasure, Seb? Is she resisting it? Giving into it? Indulging it?

Sb: Hmm. She's going to try to resist, I think.

I: Then make a Charisma saving throw.

Si: Roll shitty, Seb!

Sb: [Rolls.] Dear goddess. I'm actually pretty good at these, too.

I: What did you get?

Sb: 6.

Y: Haha! Yes!

The pleasure from her tender nipple flashed through her body, and though Ilya tried to repress it, an involuntary moan surged out in response. A rich, delighted smile spread across Mistress' face in response.

"You see? I think this path could work out well for both of us. It's simple: you submit to me in every way, and I'll reward you." Mistress gently pinched, rolled, and kneaded Ilya's nipple, rewarded by periodic soft moans and gasps from Ilya, who squirmed but remained tightly bound. The delightful torture continued for long seconds as Ilya's soft, pink flesh became firm and erect under Mistress' ministrations. Though Ilya had been watching her nipple, soon she was looking directly into her captor's eyes, begging for an end to the intense, sweet torture. One particular tweak hit the spot perfectly and Ilya, mouth half-open, moaned loudly.

"Ohhhhh!"

"My, my," Mistress clucked. "You are a little slut, aren't you?" She stopped teasing and simply held Ilya's captive nipple while she lightly dragged a long fingernail (painted red) down her midriff, stopping when it came to rest in her bellybutton. Ilya's abdominal muscles tightened reflexively, trying unsuccessfully to pull away from Mistress' touch.

"You do as I say, and submit to everything I do to you, and we'll get along famously." Mistress stared deeply into her captive's eyes. Ilya, helpless and topless, looked back pleadingly. How had she gotten herself into this? How had it happened so fast? She should have listened to Kit.

Mistress let go of Ilya's nipple and stepped around behind her. Ilya felt the cool, silk fabric brush against her upper arm as she passed, then felt the press of Mistress' crotch against her bound hands. Ilya tensed, uncertain where this was headed.

"The other option," Mistress continued nonchalantly as she bent down and felt for the button at the back of Ilya's skirt, "is the path of resistance." As she said 'resistance,' she popped the button and pulled down in a single, swift motion. Ilya gasped as, all at once, she was reduced to wearing nothing but her underwear--low-riding, light blue panties. The skirt lay in a pile around her ankles.

"If you resist me, disobey me, undermine me, try to escape me," Mistress listed, "well, that will be fun for me, too, because I love to break rebellious slaves." She reached around Ilya's torso from behind and pinched the other nipple hard. Ilya gasped in pain. "But it will not be as fun for you."

Mistress let go and stepped around in front of Ilya once more. She looked over her shoulder at Ilya's soft, nearly naked, bound form and said, "But to each her own of course. You get to choose your own path." Ilya looked down at the floor and tried hard not to tremble. Both of her nipples were erect and firm despite the warm air coming in through open windows.

"Leonardo, take my new slave to Muriel and tell her I want her looking ravishing for dinner tonight."

"Yes, my lady," Leonardo replied, his tone suggesting he was utterly unaffected by the power exchange between the two women. He bent down and began untying Ilya's ankles.

"We're having dinner with important guests tonight, my dear," Mistress informed Ilya. "I want you on your best behavior. Do you understand?" Ilya looked up and saw her Mistress staring fiercely back at her, almost daring Ilya to defy her. Ilya nodded meekly.

"I didn't hear you," Mistress said quietly.

"Yes, Mistress," Ilya replied.

The half-orc took Ilya by the upper arm and steered her toward the door. With her thighs still bound together, she could only take small, awkward steps. Opening the door, Leonardo pushed her through it and Ilya, naked but for the underwear around her hips, shuffled into the hall--and a new, uncertain future.

They'll find me, won't they?