Kinky Anniversary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers

Sheera looked back and forth between us and said seriously, "I can't promise you that with my size it'll be completely painless for you, especially at the beginning. But what I can assure you is that I'll do everything I can to make you feel good. We'll use lots of lube and take as much time as you need."

"Okay. Thanks..." I muttered quietly and continued to jerk us off slowly.

A large glob of pre-cum dripped from Sheera's massive cock, running down her shaft and ending up on top of my dick. It spilled further on my shaft, making it wet and shiny. Even the amount of pre-cum she could produce was impressive. It looked to be almost as much as my entire cumshot.

She seemed unconvinced by my answer and slowly leaned toward me. Her beautiful, plump lips kissed mine and then roamed over my jaw and neck. Finally, she looked deep into my eyes and added, "Don't be afraid of me, Jim. I can be very gentle. And if you won't be able to take me, then we'll stop."

"No! I want this," I protested faster than I could have thought. After a little pause, I explained, "I'm just nervous because... you're so strong and huge. And what you wrote in your ad sounded so... dominant. I wouldn't want you to... um... hold back your pleasure because of me."

"Awww, that's sweet, Jim," Sheera replied, but this time without sarcasm. "Don't you dare worry about my pleasure. It's irrelevant. I'll be all right. What you want and feel is the most important thing."

"Okay," I bumbled, feeling like I was falling into a warm pit of total submissiveness. But it felt surprisingly good! Then I moaned gutturally as her fingers hit my prostate in the best way.

"And what I wrote in the ad just sells best. People are looking for that. They want me to be as dominant as possible, even though they can't handle me later even in my toned-down version," Sheera said casually, and she couldn't imagine the effect her words had on me.

She kissed me again and added, "I can be gentle as an angel. Or I can unleash hell on the people who want it... or think they want it. But I always control the level of intensity, baby. I wouldn't be making money as an escort if people ended up in the hospital after a session with me. And they'd all end up there if I let myself loose." She laughed softly. Her reaction made me shiver.

"I'm curious..." I said through clenched teeth because her fingers were somehow very distracting. Now she was slowly fucking me with them. I moaned and then managed to ask, "What do you like... you know, privately, without the whole escort role and stuff?"

I could swear she was surprised by my question at first, but she hid it well. Her lips twisted into a sensual smile and she replied, "Personally, I like something in between, I guess. Passionate and gentle, but also a bit more energetic. You know, to make those ass-cheeks clap against my hips, haha! But I reserved that for just a few of my regulars who can handle my size better, at least to some degree."

"I see," I said shortly, feeling an irrational but very real jealousy of her regular clients. I'd have loved to take her monster cock with ease as well, but luckily, this time I kept my mouth shut. For the sake of my ass.

"Okay, baby, but we talk way too much. Let's put our lips to better use," she said in an amused voice, pulling me into a long, passionate kiss. Her tongue immediately slipped between my lips and pushed my tongue aside.

Her lips were marvelous, I couldn't get enough of them. Their fullness and softness made me melt. And she was a very skilled kisser, with a wide range of her style. She could kiss very sensually or even tenderly, or she could dominate my mouth decisively with hers and force my tongue into submission.

I felt her fingers leave my hole and she grabbed my butt cheek. She squeezed it, lifting my body slightly and pulling me on top of her even more. She grabbed her cock, bent it down, and put it between my legs so that I was almost sitting on it like on the thick pole. Damn, she was so hard that I could probably sit on her cock and it wouldn't even budge under my weight. To feel her size in this way was absolute madness.

She held me in her strong arms so that my body was pressed against her. My cock was squeezed into her harder-than-steel stomach. The good thing was that she held me so tightly that I could hardly move, otherwise, I'd have already come when my cock brushed her amazing eight-pack muscles for the first time.

I caressed her arms and shoulders, which consisted only of huge, chiseled, and lean muscles. From a bodybuilding standpoint, they were just perfect. Round, dense deltoids made her shoulders very broad and gave her that strong, rugged look. The same was true of her biceps, which I groped in every possible way.

Everything about her was huge. The strange thought occurred to me that simply calling her muscles or cock 'big' was an understatement. You have to dig deeper into the vocabulary and look for adjectives like massive, enormous, gigantic, humongous, and so on to do her body justice.

"Your body is driving me crazy, Jim. So slender and lithe. So sexy," she whispered seductively and began kissing my neck and chest.

Her lips latched onto my nipples and sucked on them. Sheera caressed my body and whispered some hot compliments to me from time to time. I haven't felt that desired since the early stages of my relationship with Evie. I knew Sheera really wanted to fuck me, she longed to do it. She wasn't just pretending because we were paying her - she just couldn't wait to impale my poor ass on her monster cock.

Speaking of monsters, she grabbed her shaft and pulled me even higher so that my cock slid between her round tits. I would definitely pay more attention to this if she didn't start rubbing the massive head of her cock against my perineum and anus. Then she began tapping on all those places with her cock like a baton. It was such a display of sexual prowess that for a moment I was afraid I might cum just from that.

"You made me so fucking hard, baby. I could lift your whole sexy little body with my cock," she said hoarsely, and even though I knew it was just kinky talk, I believed her. Her member was pressing against my most vulnerable spot and that was already a convincing factor.

"Oh..." I could only moan as she simply made me mute.

"Enough playing, Jim. It's time to go upstairs," she whispered.

"Okay," I said in a barely audible, weak voice and tried to lift my hips, but Sheera wouldn't let me go from her steely arms.

She smiled defiantly and simply stood up with me and began to carry me to the stairs. In response to her behavior, I felt my cock spurt a stream of pre-cum onto her abs. My legs closed around her waist without me being aware of it, and Sheera supported my ass with just one hand. And... her 'third leg' that nestled between my ass cheeks. It pressed so firmly against my body that for a moment I almost believed she was carrying me with her cock.

"We're going to wake Evie up and then I'll fuck you, Jimmy," she announced as she climbed the stairs. There was no trace of effort in her voice, of course. "You're going to love this, baby. Just relax and give yourself to me. I always take care of my bottoms, sweetie."

I just moaned, because I couldn't think of a witty response. And I wasn't even going to try, lest I spoil this moment. It was about time to embrace my sissy self, wasn't it? I was about to be fucked by the twelve and a half inch long cock.

The moment we... or rather Sheera entered our bedroom, Evie came out of the bathroom. Surely she had showered, because her hair was wet and she was completely naked, but of course that didn't bother her in the least. I felt my heart beat faster when I saw my wife. It may sound strange, but I already missed her.

At first Evie's eyes widened and her eyebrows went up at the sight of Sheera holding me in her arms. But then she smiled broadly.

"Hey, have you guys partied without me yet?" she asked us. Her eyes roamed over our bodies and sparkled lustfully when she saw Sheera's rock-hard cock straining again my bottom.

"Nah, just chillin'! We wanted to give you a little nap, baby!" Sheera answered for both of us (because you know... I was still mute) and stopped next to the edge of the bed. "You woke up just in time, Evie. I'm going to fuck your sexy husband now. And you're going to watch."

"Oh, awesome!" Evie reacted like any wife who hears such words - with crazy enthusiasm. That's my Evie.

Sheera knelt on the bed and moved a bit closer to the center. She laid me down and moved to my side. Her giant cock was towering over my chest. Fuck, she's going to demolish me with that thing, I thought, not without fear. Her cock looked scary from this angle. And from every other too, to be honest.

"Relax, sweetie, we'll get you ready," she said in a voice I interpreted as full of care. At least, that's what I wanted. She also narrowed her eyes as if to check if I still knew what was going on and if I was okay with the whole idea. I really appreciated her approach, so I gave her a slight nod. She smiled at me reassuringly.

I was so overwhelmed that every word Sheera or Evie had said came to me with some delay.

Evie leaned over me and gave me a hot kiss. I looked into her eyes and saw that well-known crazy and perverted glint. Her hands made a quick tour over my body and ended up on my still super-stiff cock. She jerked me a few times.

"Oh, baby, this is going to be great, you'll see!" Evie exhaled into my face and jokingly nuzzled my nose. She must see what mental state I was in, because she added a bit louder, "And don't worry, Sheera will be very gentle with your cute sexy ass."

"That's right, Jim!" Sheera immediately confirmed this and messed up my hair with a jovial gesture. Then she turned to my wife. "Evie, please bring the lube and your biggest dildo. You're going to work Jimmy's ass a little, okay? He needs to be warmed up."

"Yes, ma'am!" Evie saluted and Sheera laughed.

I laughed too, just nonverbally and without changing my facial expression. Extra inwardly. I felt as if my mind retreated deeper into my head and I needed much more time and effort to speak. All I could think about at that moment was the foot-long black cock dangling over my face.

Evie was swaying her hips like she was samba dancing, searching for the items in the drawer of our nightstand. Meanwhile, Sheera was looking at me intently. Her expression was a mixture of lust and... care. With her right hand, she pulled on her cock a few times, causing a large strand of pre-cum to come directly onto my chest. Her left hand rested on my head and she stroked my hair.

"Your beautiful wife will prepare your tight hole for me. Meanwhile, of course, you can suck me off if you want, haha! You know, so you can get used to my cock," she said, grinning broadly.

While I struggled in trying to come up with a coherent answer, Evie returned with the bottle of lube and our 8-inch dildo. The latter caught Sheera's attention.

"Evie, show me this dildo for a moment," she asked with barely concealed amusement.

Evie handed her the toy and moved closer to Sheera to see what she was up to.

The t-girl regarded the dildo for a moment, then smiled proudly and aligned it with her cock. Her enormous penis towered over the dildo by a good third, just as the 12 inches should look next to the 8 inches. Simple math. Sheera's cock was also significantly thicker than the toy's. Great news for my ass.

"Yeah, that's what's up, Jimmy," she said lightly, winking at me.

"Wow! Jimmy can take our dildo like a champ, but this is next level!" Evie exclaimed, unable to take her eyes off the crazy display Sheera was giving us.

Sheera held the toy next to her monster cock for a while longer so we could both see the size difference. Her eyes bored into my face, almost glowing, but not with her typical dominance, but rather intently, as if checking if I wasn't freaking out.

In fact... I was freaking out, but only in my head. The inside of my head was going crazy while my body was experiencing a kind of paralysis. I could only concentrate on breathing and looking at Sheera's black pole hanging heavily over my chest. And her large, full balls that were already producing a massive load destined to flood my insides.

Sheera returned the dildo to Evie and my wife moved between my legs. She began to prepare the toy and I noticed that she spilled some lube on her hand first to warm it up. She didn't want my ass to be exposed to an unpleasant chill. Awww, isn't she sweet? So caring!

Meanwhile, Sheera put her hand on my head again and stroked my hair quite sensually, if not tenderly. It was pretty surprising, but very pleasant. She moved closer to my head and her cock swayed dangerously above my face. It almost made a sound in the air like a swinging police baton.

As if in slow motion, I reached for her cock and wrapped my fingers around the shaft, about halfway down. Fuck, how that thing was so hard, thick, and heavy...

Sheera nodded at me with a sultry smile. "Yes, baby, give my cock some love. It's all for you to touch. I'm going to make you feel so good later when I fill you nice and slow. You're such a sexy guy, Jim."

She showed me so much appreciation that it was overwhelming, but I deliberately allowed myself to be spoiled and pampered by her words. I sank into her compliments, knowing that she was saying them to relax and excite me so that I wouldn't cry in pain when she tore me to pieces with her massive cock.

The truth was that I was so grateful to her for toning down her dominant behavior for me and stopping herself from teasing me, even if it was all for fun. And yeah, I knew that Evie had described to Sheera exactly how to treat me, knowing me full well and anticipating that I'd be nervous as fuck, but... I wanted to believe that it was also Sheera's decision to go easy on me because she had grown to like me.

Whether it was complete nonsense I had made up to make the whole situation easier to bear, or whether it was the truth and she found me so sexy, it helped me at that moment and that was the most important thing.

I slowly pulled on her cock with one hand and put my mouth on the huge mushroom-shaped head. At first, I just moved my lips and made the glans of her cock wet. Immediately I felt the taste of her pre-cum, which she produced in large quantities. This taste and smell were the quintessence of Sheera's sexual power. It made me squirm from arousal.

"Jim, are you ready?" Evie asked, but I barely heard, so I said nothing.

Immediately after, I felt the dildo pressing on my sphincter, quickly breaking through it. Evie pushed the toy even harder against my entrance and I felt my bottom stretch. Her small hand grabbed my miraculously still hard cock and used it as leverage to push the dildo deeper inside me. My only response was a guttural moan.

"Yeah, work that sexy tight ass, Evie. Get it ready for me," Sheera whispered.

She leaned into Evie and the girls kissed passionately. As Sheera moved her hips, her monster cock slid first over my chin and then my chest, smearing the sticky pre-cum everywhere. I had the absurd but rather strong feeling that she was marking me as her own in this way. My head was full of thoughts like this.

They kissed for a moment, and Evie worked my ass incessantly, swirling the dildo inside me in all directions.

Then I heard Sheera whisper to Evie, "You look very sexy with your wet hair. I think I'm gonna fuck you again when I'm done with Jimmy. What do you think?"

"Hah! I don't know, my pussy is still pretty sore. But we'll see," Evie answered in a surprised voice and giggled.

If I had heard that a few hours ago, my brain probably would have exploded. But now I knew what Sheera was capable of, so it didn't shock me as much. But she hadn't even fucked me yet, and she was already thinking about fucking Evie after that? She was such a stud! Was there a limit to her staying power?

She came back to me and smiled in amusement when she saw that I was completely stunned. I tried to calm down, but I just couldn't. She grabbed her cock and brought the glans to my lips. Obediently, I opened my mouth and took the huge head in. The tip of her cock was almost the size of a small apple, so I had to spread my lips very wide.

"Oh... Yeah, Jimmy, suck my cock, baby," she said to me and began to rock her hips slowly, just a little back and forth, but it was enough to fill my whole mouth continuously. And there was the whole fucking shaft left, thick as a pillar! About nine inches or so! Again, I couldn't fathom how Evie managed to get almost the whole monster cock down her throat. I was getting choked by two or three inches!

I reached for her cock, but Sheera gently held my hand back. Her lips twisted into a sly grin. "Wait, I want to show you something."

She pulled her cock out of my mouth, but it stayed right next to my face. I looked at her a bit confused, but of course curious. And I knew Evie was interested too, because the stretching of my ass became less intense for a moment.

Sheera grinned broadly and put her hands on her hips. This simple gesture made her silhouette wider. From below, her body looked much larger. As if that were even possible...

"Do you want to know which part of the muscles I like to work out the most?" Sheera asked with a wide grin.

"Sure!" Evie answered, and I nodded with a faint smile. My face was so tense it almost hurt.

"Well, that was a tricky question, because I love to exercise my whole body, haha!" Sheera laughed and glanced at both of us, then continued, "But let's see... I really like pumping my arms, feeling them swell and get hot as they're about to explode!"

With those words, Sheera raised her arms and bent them. The peaks of her biceps rose into the air, higher and higher as she flexed her arms over and over. After a few times, she flexed them as hard as she could, holding them like that for us. This looked fantastic! I gasped and marveled at those nineteen-inch steel muscles.

When she saw my reaction, she smiled with satisfaction, lowered her arms and put her hands back on her hips. She tilted her head with a simper and said nonchalantly, "But I also love putting a shitload of plates on the barbell and giving my chest the absolute punishment."

Grinning broadly, she flexed her pecs and bounced her tits several times. It turned out that Sheera could control her chest muscles in every way imaginable. She could make them twitch at a rapid pace or tense them slowly and gradually, almost fiber by fiber. It was an astonishing sight.

"I don't have to tell you how useful strong arms and a well-developed chest are, even during sex. I can hold my lovers to make them feel safe, I can lift them up and carry them and... hmmm... I can also lift them up to impale them on my fucking cock, haha!"

"Oh, fuck! That's hot!" Evie shouted and I only moaned but thought the same thing as Evie.

Sheera laughed out loud and slowly brought her arms in front of her. She smiled almost innocently and said, "And if someone wants brutal domination or... just pisses me off... then I can bring it too!"

She clenched her fist and bent her arms, flexing her entire upper body in the most muscular pose. Her biceps, shoulders, traps, chest and abs exploded, popped and expanded in all directions. The crevice between her pecs must have been an inch deep! The sight of her swollen, twitching muscles and her monster cock that looked like it was flexing its own muscles and being even bigger than before was fucking my brains out. What. A. Sight. Fuck!

I just moaned again, like a mindless monkey, and felt my cock release another stream of pre-cum. Or maybe I just came and didn't even notice. Anything was possible with such a display! But at the edge of my consciousness, I knew my cock was still hard, so it was probably just pre-cum. I don't know if that even mattered, after all, my cock wasn't destined to be used anytime soon.

Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers