Kinky Anniversary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
565 Followers

I knew that with just one look at her beautiful freckled face. And I knew Sheera wouldn't hurt me, but if she did, Evie was ready to pounce on her and claw her eyes out. Even if she had no chance of fighting someone as strong as Sheera, I knew Evie would defend me. None of this would have ever happened, but I just knew Evie. My head was one giant mess, but I was sure of one thing - I loved her so fucking much.

Sheera seemed to sense the gravity of the moment as well because she exchanged a look with Evie and remained still as if waiting for a sign of my... or our approval. She sat on her heels, the bottle of lube in one hand and her massive cock in the other.

So I grabbed my legs behind my knees and pulled them up invitingly. I felt my hole open and offered myself to Sheera and her mercy.

"Use lots of lube, Sheera," Evie said quietly in a serious tone.

"Sure thing. Why won't you help me, Evie?" Sheera replied just as seriously.

Evie moved next to the t-girl and they exchanged a brief kiss. Sheera spilled the lube on her hand and began smearing it over my anus and cheeks. Her touch was very delicate and she inserted her index and middle finger into my ass to thoroughly moisturize the entrance.

Meanwhile, Evie took the bottle and just poured a large amount on Sheera's cock and then applied it to the entire length with both hands. Her small palms had to travel up and down several times, but soon Sheera's cock was shiny from tip to the thick base. The mammoth pole of rock-hard flesh was ready to penetrate me.

Evie held the cock tightly and whispered very quietly to Sheera, "Don't hurt my Jimmy, Sheera."

"You know I won't. I'm only going to give him as much as he can take," Sheera whispered back and Evie stepped aside.

My wife moved next to me and hugged my neck from behind. I leaned against her chest and she kissed the top of my head. I almost felt safe, but then Sheera settled down between my legs, her obscenely large cock standing steadfastly erect. She gave me a long, sultry look and stroked her glistening dick a few times. I thought she was going to say something, but apparently, everything had already been said.

She bent her member down and pulled her hips back. Shortly after, I felt the tip of her cock probing me between the glutes. Sheera held my right leg and lifted my hips a bit, using only the strength of her one arm. Finally, her cock found my hole and the tip rubbed against it.

Oh fuck, it feels almost as big as my fist. No fucking way...

"Relax your body and submit to me, Jim," Sheera said softly, but it sounded so dominant that I shivered.

I noticed her abdominal muscles and thighs tighten and then I felt the immense pressure against my hole as she set to penetrate me. Her powerful cock began to breach me, but the intrusion was so sudden that I flinched and jerked my hips to free myself. However, this was completely involuntary.

"No, no, baby, don't run from me," she said indulgently, but still in a commanding tone, securing her grip around my leg and hip. She practically immobilized me.

Then she kind of folded me in half and lifted my one leg so I couldn't escape in any way. I didn't even intend to, at least not in my head, but my body disagreed and tried to protect my poor ass. But it was all in vain as Sheera's muscular body pushed forward again and this time the head of her cock thrust into my tight hole with ease and slowly forced its way in. I was at her mercy alone.

"Oooooh, fuck!" I howled as the pain paralyzed me for a moment. I had to hiss through clenched teeth to endure it. My ass felt so spread wide. God, she was so enormous!

Sheera stopped and waited for me to come around. Her hooded eyes, drunk with lust, watched me closely. I was so grateful for her patience, knowing full well that with her imposing strength she could brutally ram my ass and fill me with one move of her hips. But she was as gentle as her size would allow, and she promised to go easy on me, so I trusted her.

Meanwhile, Evie massaged my shoulders and chest, which was nice, of course, but didn't alleviate the feeling of hellfire in my ass. She also whispered some hot stuff in my ear but I couldn't understand anything. My head was buzzing.

I gritted my teeth and waited out the worst part. After some time, the burning pain subsided and only the sensation of being stretched remained. And that was just her cockhead! What about the rest of her fucking ass-ripper?

Completely overwhelmed by the sensations, I looked between my legs and found my cock soft - shriveled and curled up like a little shrimp. It was a strange sight, because despite the pain, I was aroused like never before. It was as if the core of that arousal had shifted to the inside of my ass instead of my cock. This seemed logical because I was being fucked and not the other way around.

Sheera followed my gaze directly to my flaccid penis. Then she looked at me again and smiled softly. I interpreted her facial expression as both dominant and... somehow reassuring. As if she was telling me, "Don't worry, that's what happened to every guy when I stuck my foot-long cock up his ass." In my crazy state of mind, I found these imaginary words really soothing.

She looked at me attentively and she must have decided I was ready because she resumed pressing with her hips. Another inch or maybe two of her thick, long cock filled my insides.

I howled and squealed and pressed my head against Evie's chest. Again my body jerked up, instinctively trying to avoid the intrusion, but Sheera held me tight. The pain was still at its strongest, but I could feel something else building underneath. I craved so fucking much to explore this second sensation.

Sheera stopped again and showed great patience, awareness, and experience. I was grateful to her for that. It still hurt like I was being torn apart and stabbed in my ass with a blazing sword, making me whimper, moan, hiss, and wail like a total sissy. But I didn't care anymore. I was getting into this role. I wanted to be a good sissy bottom for Sheera and take as much of her massive cock as I could.

Evie stroked and kissed my head and whispered that I was doing so great. It felt unreal. A wife cheering and praising her husband for taking a monster cock up his ass? We truly were a weird, kinky couple. But we were both so well suited to each other.

"Your ass is so incredibly tight, Jimmy." Sheera sighed contentedly and grinned.

Yeah, sure, like anyone's ass wouldn't feel that tight around a cock the size of an adult's forearm, I thought, but of course, I didn't say anything as my throat could only produce animalistic groans.

I barely registered Evie leaving my side and moving next to Sheera to watch her fuck me. This was so typical of Evie. I saw her eyes widen and a goofy, excited smile appeared on her lips as she looked at Sheera's cock splitting me in half.

"Oh, fuck, that looks so hot, Jimmy!" Evie said to me. "Your ass is so stretched!"

"Yeah, he's taking me really well. Good boy!" Sheera laughed.

Then she looked at me intently and thrust her hips once more, filling me with another part of her monster cock. I stopped breathing and tried to gasp for air like a fish out of water.

Sheera stopped again and stayed with God knows how much of her cock buried inside me. And how much more she had to push in. I moaned as if in a never-ending moan.

I closed and opened my eyes at irregular intervals, but every time I looked at her, Sheera was still like a monument, her beautiful muscular body tense and waiting to thrust her giant cock whenever she decided I could take more.

In one of those intervals, I saw Evie disappear from Sheera's side, in the next I saw her again, holding the dildo and rubbing it against her shiny pussy. This didn't surprise me at all, because I knew she'd be jerking off while watching me being fucked. Paradoxically, it made me feel even more sexy and slutty.

I wanted Sheera to take me in her arms and kiss me, but I knew that was technically impossible now since her cock dictated the distance between our bodies. Maybe if she pushed the whole monster inside me... But was I capable of taking all of her?

"I'm already halfway in, Jim. Talk to me, baby. I need to know if you want more or if we're calling it a day. I don't want you to get hurt, honey," Sheera asked me, her voice full of passion and care.

Halfway? She only put half into me? Oh, God, oh, fuck!

Honestly, I didn't think I could take any more, but I heard my own voice say, "I want more, Sheera."

"Yes! Take her cock, Jimmy!" Evie moaned encouragingly as she pushed the dildo inside her. Yeah, that's my wife, so supportive!

"Oh, wow, okay!" Sheera seemed surprised, but then smiled slyly and said, "I underestimated you, Jimmy, but if you want more, I'll give you more!"

She took the lube and spilled a lot on her cock, then grabbed my hipbones and began simultaneously pulling my body toward her and thrusting with her hips. Her big biceps bulged out clearly and her whole body looked even more muscular than before. Slowly but surely she crushed into me like a battering ram. I was now partially lying on my side, my right leg was higher and Sheera's thick thighs enclosed my hips.

At first, I howled because the pain was unbearable and I felt like Sheera was going to tear me apart, but suddenly the unpleasant feeling was overshadowed by a leap of joy! I knew what it was! The thicker part of her cock was touching my prostate, but it was much more intense than when Evie pegged me. The dildo mainly stroked and grazed, but Sheera's cock was so massive that it squashed my prostate and pressed against my inner wall, just as her muscular body pressed mine against the headboard of our bed.

It was an incredible feeling that hit me like a wave! Or like a series of waves. Or like a constant wave of heat and cold and bliss and... Fuck! For a moment I went blind and saw only white, even though I had my eyes open. Oh, fuck, it was worth it to feel that piercing pain earlier.

Sheera stopped again and remained still, only her cock pulsing inside me, pressing slightly on my prostate with the steady rhythm of her heartbeat. I was spread wide. The pain was still there, but it was becoming bearable and I would say even... pleasant? I don't know if that makes sense, but the burning sensation was different now.

"Oh, god, Sheera! Oh, my god! Sheera!" I mumbled in heat as I saw my mistress, as if in a pink cloud.

"Well, Jimmy, I prefer to be called goddess, but I guess god is okay too," Sheera said, giggling softly. Her hands sensually massaged my thigh.

Evie was laughing too, and I'd probably join them because Sheera's comeback was really witty (and dominant as hell!), but my brain was one messy jello. All I could do was gasp and moan effeminately.

But for me, she was the true goddess of sex. Beautiful, confident, sensual, energetic, built like a gladiator, inhumanly strong, and hung like a breeding bull. Not to mention her stamina. Sheera was otherworldly! And she let me experience her godlike capabilities!

I saw Evie clinging to Sheera's arm and the t-girl flexed her bicep. My wife latched her lips to the hard bulging muscle and froze like that. Only then I realized that she brought herself to orgasm with the dildo.

Evie writhing in pleasure and Sheera flexing her muscles looked so hot that my hand went to my crotch. To my surprise, I found my cock fully hard again! Wow! My dick was very sensitive, almost achy. I grabbed it, but Sheera put her hand on mine and pulled it away. I looked at her, a bit lost, and she smiled mischievously.

"Uh-uh. You're gonna cum only from me pumping your ass," she said firmly.

It wasn't an ask nor a guess, it was the statement. Sheera simply announced what was going to happen. The level of confidence was blowing my mind away. I believed what she said a hundred percent. She would fuck the cum out of me.

She took a deep breath, which was probably due to arousal rather than physical exertion, and her muscles twitched under her skin. I wanted to ask her to flex her biceps for me, but when I opened my mouth, only a weak moan came out. Besides, Sheera wasn't paying attention to my face and the sounds I was making, because she looked down and then back at me after a while.

"I'm almost all the way inside you, baby. Oh... Can you take more, like an inch or so? Can you take my whole cock? Do you want that? Please, tell me, sweetie," Sheera whispered feverishly, eyeing me closely.

I could tell she really wanted this, to stuff me full of her whole monster cock. Maybe that's an overinterpretation, but I thought it was her personal desire to do that. To lodge her giant cock in me and then start to fuck me until she flooded my bowels with her cum. I took it... as her appreciation of my body that she was so aroused she could barely contain herself - the only thing stopping her was her concern for my safety. I sensed that she really wanted me, and not just because of the whole thing with her being the escort and me being the client.

And I really wanted to give her that. I wanted her to have the full pleasure too, as strange as that may sound. You could say that I should focus on myself, but for me, that was part of the whole experience - being a submissive, obedient, sexy bottom for her. It would add to my pleasure if she enjoyed fucking me like that.

Anyway, my ass was already reshaped, so what did an inch this way or that matter. My hole was forever changed by Sheera's cock, as if marking the part of my body she owned.

"I want you to take me fully, Sheera... Please, give me all of your cock..." I whispered in a pliant voice. Great, even my vocal cords were becoming submissive. But it felt strangely good to behave like this. It just felt right!

I saw Sheera's eyes widen in surprise, as did Evie's, but my wife's eyes were full of crazy sparks because she was definitely just getting wet hearing this. That is, of course, if she wasn't already wet the whole time. Her hand between her legs indicated the second possibility.

Sheera eyed me closely as if to check that I was still conscient and that her cock didn't break my mind as much as my poor anus. But she must see that I was seriously giving her the pass because she shook her head with a smile.

"Damn, Jimmy, you're a sexy piece of work, baby," she said softly.

She picked up the bottle again, pulled her hips back a little so that part of her monster cock left my insides, and applied more lube to her shaft. Then Sheera leaned over and slid her left hand down my neck. It felt very possessive. Very dominant. And it made me feel very sexy.

"Come here, sweetie. I told you you'd love my cock. And now I'm going to give you every inch!" She exhaled delightedly.

Then she held me by the neck and began thrusting her hips. She grunted in the effort as the thickest part of her cock slid slowly into me. All the cubes of her amazing eight-pack bulged out and her arm flexed as she pulled my body to her cock. I put my hand on her thickly muscled forearm and held it that way so she knew I was giving myself to her completely.

Our eyes were connected all the time and it was super intimate. It was better than I ever dreamed it could be. Sheera was so dominant, just as I was submissive. It was the perfect combination. I believed that right at that moment there was something between us that went beyond just adventurous, non-committal sex. Or I was attached to Sheera just because she was stuffing me with all twelve and a half inches of her love muscle. Either way, there was something in Sheera's eyes that I could fall in love with. The fire, the lust, the appreciation. Or maybe I was just going crazy because she made me feel so good.

Finally, Sheera cursed under her breath and achieved her goal - she pushed her whole cock inside me! I felt her pubic bone touch my butt cheek and her big, heavy balls rested on my inner thigh. I was filled to the brim by her. Full of black cock and stretched beyond measure.

There was no more pain or I just didn't feel it, because the arousal surpassed all other sensations. The fact that she was claiming me all for herself excited me like nothing before. Sheera was taking possession of me. I was in her total control. At her mercy. Her and her giant cock.

At the edge of my consciousness, I heard a moan different from mine. I knew it was Evie, furiously masturbating and watching her husband take the biggest cock ever. We were both fucking crazy.

Finally, Sheera was able to lean against me and her plump lips kissed my cheek, my ear and the side of my neck. It was so nice to have her caressing me so much. Then she pulled me by the neck into an intense kiss, dominating my tongue with ease.

"You're so hot inside, Jimmy..." she whispered in my ear.

"Oh, Sheera, please, please..." I whimpered in response.

"I'm here honey, tell me what you need," she said as her lips roamed over my neck.

"Can you flex your biceps for me?" I asked, looking pleadingly into her eyes.

At first, she blinked in surprise, but then her beautiful lips stretched into a wide smile. Without saying a word, she straightened up and raised her arms. Then she slowly bent them and flexed her magnificent biceps as hard as she could. And she must have also flexed her kegel muscles or pressed her hips, too, because her cock twitched and throbbed inside me. She looked at me with fire in her eyes and a proud smile.

Evie immediately appeared next to Sheera and touched her right bicep. Sheera allowed my wife to worship her muscles but paid no attention to her and looked only at me. Her eyes bored into my face.

This was a demonstration of total dominance and her victory in the sexual competition between us if there ever was one. I was 'defeated' by the girl who was much more muscular and stronger than me and indescribably better endowed. And it was the sweetest defeat ever.

I gasped in shock and my cock let out a great stream of pre-cum. I'd seen Sheera in the double bicep pose a few times that night, but watching her flex those large, sculpted muscles while she had her whole, foot-long cock crammed into my hole was a sight out of this world.

"Oooh... Your shocked face makes me even hornier than before, Jimmy..."

"Fuck, that looks so hot!" Evie exclaimed, reluctantly diverting her attention from Sheera's body. She tried to peek between our bodies to check how much Sheera was tearing me apart. "Hey, time for an inspection. Let me see Jimmy's ass. I need to see how much you ruined it," she added jokingly.

"Wait, it'll be better this way," Sheera said to Evie, and carefully, so as not to pull her cock out of me, she lay down behind my back. Feeling her cock twist my insides as she changed positions was both frightening and ecstatic.

Sheera spooned me and grabbed me under the knee, then pulled my leg up. Now my anus, clogged by her cock, was exposed to Evie's eager and curious eyes. And those eyes almost popped out of their sockets and she opened her mouth in a mixture of awe and shock. Enthusiastically, she turned to me.

"Oh my goodness, Jimmy, you took her whole! You're unbelievable, Jim! Fuck, baby, you're so stretched! Wow! How does that feel?" she babbled, giggling like an exalted teenage girl.

"Owww!" At first, I just moaned loudly, but then managed to grunt through clenched teeth, "Take her cock in your ass and see for yourself..."

Sheera laughed loudly and her cock quivered inside me. She held me tight, her tits pressing against my back, her strong arms hugging my torso.

Evie giggled, too, and her face came very close to our connected crotches. "Hey, don't be such a smartass, Jimmy!" Evie exhaled right into my sack. Then I felt her lips around my perineum. Finally, she bit my balls gently, as if to warn me. But I knew it was just a joke and she was teasing me.

Marasso
Marasso
565 Followers