Kinky Anniversary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
554 Followers

Sheera smirked proudly and relaxed her body, then sensually said to me, "Don't be afraid, baby, for you I bring the gentlest kind of dominance." She winked at me and bent down to kiss me briefly.

Then she straightened up again. "But there's one muscle group I particularly like to work out," she said with a sly smile. "And it's most useful during sex."

And then, without warning or further explanation, she showed us what muscles she had in mind. She didn't move, but suddenly her heavy cock jumped high in the air and then dropped lower again. The tip smacked me lightly touched my lips. Despite its size, weight and hardness, it wasn't painful, rather surprising, but of course I reacted the only way I could at that moment, which was moaning like a sissy. I watched Sheera with wide eyes.

"Oops, sorry Jim, I didn't think I could reach that far." Sheera laughed nonchalantly and backed away a bit.

"Holy crap! That was epic!" Evie yelled in excitement, then jokingly added, "Well, you can sure work those Kegel muscles with some really heavy equipment!"

"That's what I like!" Sheera answered, giggling.

Then she proceeded to flex her internal pelvic muscles and make her monster cock go up and down like a lever. All the while showing off her sexual prowess, Sheera smirked under her breath, watching me with her lustful eyes. I was in deep shock, watching mesmerized as the black, foot-long member swung just inches from my face. I swear her wiggling cock was creating a little wind.

"Enjoying the show, Jimmy?" she asked, grinning defiantly.

"Yes," I answered immediately, barely recognizing my husky voice. It was the first word I had said in about an hour.

"Oh, you can still talk! That's great news!" Sheera said sarcastically, and stopped bouncing her cock.

She moved that inch forward again and reached out with her right hand and stroked her shaft a few times. Her left hand went to my forehead and she placed the tip of her cock on my lips. She smeared the pre-cum on them as if she were applying a giant lipstick.

"Open your mouth, baby," she commanded, and I obeyed immediately.

She stuck the tip of her fat cock in my mouth and then abruptly pulled it out at such an angle that it made a popping sound, similar to uncorking a wine bottle or that guy from the 'noice!' meme." I heard Evie chuckle, and Sheera grinned widely, then repeated the whole action a few times. She was having a lot of fun with it.

"You like my big cock, don't you, Jim?" she whispered playfully.

It was a rhetorical question, of course, but I knew she was in a playful mood and wanted my answer. And I was going to give it to her.

"Yes, I love it," I said quietly.

"Tell me how big it is," Sheera asked with a wide grin. She lifted her cock and stroked it leisurely. Another dollop of pre-cum was released and ran down the thick shaft. The muscles in her arm twitched and rippled as she pulled on her cock.

"Yeah, babe, tell her!" Evie interjected, giggling. She loved participating in kinky games like this.

"Um... I don't think the word big is good enough here. Your cock is enormous! Absolutely gigantic!" I started, but had to clear my throat in between. For the last hour I had limited myself to just moaning, so I was sort of rediscovering my ability to speak. "Your cock is beautiful, very hard and I think it's the biggest in the whole world!"

And I honestly believed that it was the truth. Yeah, sure, there were people in the porn industry who claimed to have 14 or even totally ridiculous 16-inch cocks, but in the vast majority of cases it was bullshit. To me, Sheera was the biggest. Period. Anyway, I had the rock-hard proof right in front of my eyes.

She smiled at me somewhat predatorily, but looked pleased, though she turned to Evie and asked, "What do you think about his answer? Did he pass it?"

"Um... let us see..." Of course, Evie had to put on a little spectacle and play the role of a kinky teacher. But I loved her for that. She made an innocent face and said, "I think the student earned an A for the material, but a small minus for the presentation."

Sheera suppressed a laugh and tried to keep a serious expression. She nodded and said, "Thank you for the advice, Evie. I agree, A- is a well-deserved grade... However, I'm a very strict teacher, Jim, and because of that minus, I need to teach you a lesson."

She took me by surprise and deftly put her leg across my body to straddle my chest. Her cock waved above my head. Sheera lowered herself around my belly and my cock bumped her hard butt cheek, but she didn't react. She smiled proudly when she saw my shocked face. Her cock was standing almost completely upright, pumped to the hilt with blood.

I felt the movement on my ass stop, but the dildo remained inside me. The second after that, I noticed Evie at our side. She just couldn't miss what Sheera had planned.

"There, there, sweetie. You don't have to be afraid. I may be strict, but I'm also fair. I just want you to know exactly how big my cock is. Give me your hand, please," Sheera said with an impish smirk..

I did as she asked, and she decisively held my wrist with her left hand. Then she guided my arm so that my elbow ended near her crotch. And finally, she grabbed her monster cock and pushed it down, not without resistance, to align it with... my whole fucking forearm!

Her cock was exactly as long as my forearm. I moaned weakly, looking at the comparison in a perfect mix of shock, awe, and fear. Her throbbing shaft was also almost as thick as my slender forearm.

Fuck me... Is my ass going to be impaled on this? Is she really going to put that killer-cock inside me? God, please, save me. She's going to rip me to shreds. I swallowed hard and felt the cold sweat on my neck.

"Oh, shit!" Evie exclaimed and I noticed her head peeking from the side. She looked at me and smiled the way only she could smile. "Yeah, Jimmy, that should teach you, am I right?"

"Yeah," I answered, still engrossed in an almost debilitating shock.

"That's right, baby," Sheera whispered seductively. Then, amused, she added, "If you ever forget how big my cock is, just look at your forearm and you'll know!"

She laughed softly and rubbed her anaconda against my forearm for a moment. Yes, at that moment I knew why people call a hard cock 'the boner'. Her cock felt as hard as the bones in my forearm. I could tell it was straining against her hand and when she let go of her cock, it would recoil like a spring.

I reached out with my second hand and stroked her thigh for a moment. I could feel the hard, dense muscles under her silky skin. Then I touched the base of her cock, but a little lower, so that my hand brushed over her scrotum. Her swollen balls dangled heavily, so I grabbed them out of curiosity.

Sheera giggled and said excitedly, "Oh, baby, are you interested in my balls? That's so nice! They're often neglected by my lovers because they only focus on my cock. Well,I don't blame them, but my balls love some attention too!"

She let go of her cock and just as I predicted, it bounced against her chiseled abs and then stopped almost parallel to her body. I thought her cock had been fully hard earlier, before she fucked Evie, but I guess I was wrong. Or Sheera had achieved an inhuman erection, who knows?

"Ooooh," Evie moaned, leaning toward the black monster.

"Here, Jimmy, I'll give you full access to my balls, baby," Sheera whispered, moving closer to my face, practically kneeling right over it. My head was now trapped between her columnar thighs. Sheera's cock blocked almost all of my field of vision.

"Oh, shit," I muttered in amazement.

"Yeah, that's right, Jimmy. You wanted to know how big my dick was. Now you can take a good look at it," Sheera said dominantly, and then pressed her cock down on my face.

She practically put her cock on my face and let me experience its size in such a crazy way. Her balls were under my chin and touching the skin on my neck, and her cock was reaching way past the top of my head!

It was pulsating and I could feel Sheera's heartbeat against my lips. Frantically, I began to lick and kiss the shaft from below. I felt the unstoppable urge to worship her cock.

"Hey, Jimmy, you still there?" I heard Evie's amused voice. She wasn't wrong, because a large part of my face was covered by Sheera's cock.

"Um... definitely, he's still there, but he can't answer you, Evie, because his lips are... occupied," Sheera said lightly, then added, "Come here, beautiful, and kiss me."

I could see with one eye, because the second was obscured by the mass of Sheera's cock, that the girls were kissing passionately. I, too, was trying to kiss and lick every square millimeter of hot dark skin. Sheera held Evie's neck with one hand in a very possessive gesture.

I felt the pressure on my face increase slightly as Sheera began to rub her cock all over my lips, nose and forehead. It wasn't painful, and I believed she was deliberately holding back from pressing her cock harder against my face so as not to hurt me, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't intimidating as fuck.

Suddenly the pressure disappeared as Sheera's cock bounced in the air again. I heard her say, "Okay, Jimmy, now show my big balls some love."

She lifted her hips and I was able to free one of my arms, then she plopped her heavy nutsack down on my chin. I took one of her balls in my hand and planted a series of wet kisses on it. It was as big as a plum, if not bigger.

The black t-girl moaned appreciatively, then I saw another demonstration of her control over us and her sheer dominance. She still held Evie by the neck and pulled her to her cock.

"Open wide, baby," she said, giggling.

Evie did as she was told and Sheera stuck her giant cockhead into her mouth. Wait, let me put it another way. It was rather Sheera speared Evie's head on her cock, at least it looked that way from my spot.

"Oh yeah, that's it, my lovebirds. Worship my fucking cock," she said in a husky voice.

I could only imagine what this scene looked like from the side. A strong, muscular dickgirl kneeling over the head of a scrawny guy sucking and licking her massive, cum-filled balls while his sexy wife sucked her twelve-plus inch cock. Fuck! This had to be a sight to behold!

I heard Evie slurp and gurgle while Sheera pressed her head deeper onto her cock. Meanwhile, I tried to suck one of her testicles into my mouth, careful not to scratch it with my teeth. But it was too big to fit in my mouth, and I didn't want Sheera to feel any discomfort, so I gently sucked only on that part of it.

She sighed deeply and said in an amused but very horny voice, "Oh, fuck, this is amazing. I love your lips on my balls, Jimmy. Can you feel how full they are? Now that you're licking them, they're preparing a massive load for your tight ass. I'm gonna flood your hole so fucking bad."

Both I and Evie groaned and Sheera chuckled, as she continued her speech, "I'm getting a little impatient, but you need more preparation. Enough of that."

With those words she pulled her ball out of my mouth, still holding Evie by the neck, then she abruptly stood up and lifted my wife with her cock! Evie gagged a little, but then let out a throaty moan. Sheera laughed softly, grabbed Evie's head with both hands, and fucked her mouth for a moment.

"You just can't get enough of my cock, Evie, can you?" she asked, grinning widely. She then let go of Evie's head.

"Fuck..." Evie exhaled loudly and cleared her throat. "You're so hard, Sheera!"

"You're damn right I am! All that hardness for Jimmy's ass, haha!" Sheera kissed Evie again and then spanked her butt. "Go back and stretch his tight hole, Evie!"

"Aye aye, ma'am!" Evie saluted again jokingly and moved between my legs.

"Get on all fours, Jimmy," she ordered me and moved behind my head. "I want you to suck me for real now, and Evie is going to fuck your ass with the dildo. We're gonna spitroast you, hah!"

"With pleasure!" my wife said, making room for me to reposition myself.

I rolled onto my stomach and slowly came onto my knees and hands. Sheera's cock was now pointed at my face like a decapitating sword. Like a fucking two-hand mace. The real jawbreaker. I wanted to suck her as good as I could. I wanted her to explode in my mouth, even though I knew she wouldn't do that. There was only one place she'd come - my ass. This excited me and frightened me at the same time.

I braced myself on my arms and moved my mouth closer to the black python. It looked at me with its one eye.Time to tame the beast, I thought completely absurdly because I wasn't going to tame anything, but rather let this one-foot-long rod subjugate me.

I looked at Sheera and opened my mouth as wide as I could to take the fat cockhead inside me. Our eyes met and it was an insanely intimate moment. She smiled with rapaciousness and it made me feel so submissive. And slutty as hell, but also desired.

At that moment, I realized that I should face my doubts and insecurities and just enjoy the whole experience. Though I doubted I'd be so brave when Sheera finally destroyed my ass, but I could worry about that later. Yeah, fuck it, full pollyannaism! With that thought, I arched my back like a pro slut.

"Oh yeah baby, stick your sexy ass out!" Evie exclaimed and I felt her push the toy deeper inside me. She knew where to put the dildo to make it feel so damn good!

"Hah! He understands his assignment!" Sheera answered and then moaned. "Yes, Jimmy, suck my huge cock, suck it good, sweet boy..."

I leaned on my left hand and placed my right on the thick shaft. My hand slid along it a few times. The skin on her cock was scorching hot and smooth. I bobbed my head back and forth, trying to take her deeper, but I was too inexperienced. Only a third of her cock filled my entire oral cavity. How the hell could Evie take that cock deep into her throat? I asked myself for the umpteenth time that night and started sucking more eagerly.

For a while Sheera allowed me to have my own pace, then she gently pushed my hand off her cock and put both hands on my head. Her right hand quickly moved under my chin. The left remained on my head, and her fingers leisurely and sensuously ran through my hair. Sheera slowly pushed her hips forward and pulled them back again, feeding me with her giant.

She was very gentle because I knew she could bust my throat open with one strong thrust of her hips. But she decided to go easy on me, at least for now. I appreciated that. My eyes focused on her yin-yang tattoo and I watched in awe as her abdominal muscles rhythmically contracted, bulged, and twitched beneath her skin.

Evie was the opposite of gentle as she thrust the dildo into me at a tremendous pace. But she knew my ass very well and could gauge how much I could take. She hit my prostate at the perfect angle, making me moan over Sheera's cock.

"Sometimes I wish I had a real cock so I could fuck Jimmy every day! He has such a shapely ass!" Evie said, laughing.

"I agree, your hubby is a very sexy guy! Look at these perky cheeks! It'll be so nice to spread them with my cock!" Sheera exclaimed excitedly. Her voice contained deep vibrations.

They were kind of talking behind my back like I wasn't in the room (honestly, I was partially absent, especially with my thoughts), but I'd be lying if I said it didn't flatter me. I knew what Evie thought about my body, but hearing that affirmation from Sheera was something else entirely. She spread this lust for me around her like a cloud.

"I was wondering if Jim ever came just from ass play? You know, a hand-free orgasm?" Sheera asked, pushing her cock deeper into my mouth as if she didn't want to hear the answer from me.

"No, never. But we've been close to it many times, and it only took a few strokes to make him explode." Evie's voice chirped. She loved to talk about such topics.

"Hah! Then I'll be the first to make him cum like that! Awesome!" Sheera said with so much confidence that I almost came when I heard that.

"I can't wait to see that! Speaking of, do you think he's ready yet?" Evie asked and I felt the dildo deep in my ass.

"Wait, let me see," Sheera replied, leaning forward.

Her cock invaded my mouth with much greater force than before, and I felt it buckling against my throat, cramming its tip inside me. I gagged violently and Sheera laughed softly.

"Oops, sorry Jimmy, I forgot myself," she said apologetically, but we both knew she wasn't really sorry. God, she was so playful and dominant...

She pulled her cock out of my mouth and stroked my cheek. Then she moved sideways to me to inspect Evie's work. Her cock was still within my reach, so I didn't let it go easily. I started licking her shaft and fondling her balls.

"My, my, so eager..." she sighed contentedly, then said to Evie, "Okay, let's see..."

"He took it all," Evie told her, spanking me and pulling the dildo out of my ass.

"Oh! Good job, Evie!" I felt Sheera's hands spread my cheeks as she examined my abused hole. "Wow, his ass is gaping already, I think he's ready."

Oh, fuck! My thoughts were like internal screams now.The time has come, oh fuck, she's gonna fuck me, oh my god.

My hands holding Sheera's cock, the same cock that would soon destroy my lower half, began to tremble. Sheera's hands slid from my ass to the small of my back in a tender, sensual gesture.

I believed she sensed the state I was in as she embraced my torso and pulled me into a tight hug. Her cock was now pressed into my side. I felt her lips on my neck and shoulder. She covered my skin with soft kisses.

"Jim, I'm serious now, all the teasing, games, and jokes aside," she whispered, her hot breath brushing my ear. "I know this is a lot for you, so I'm going to ask you one last time. Do you want to do this?"

"Yes, I do!" I answered fervently at first, but then stammered on incoherently, my voice breaking of course, "I'm just... You're just so fucking huge, Sheera. Please, go easy on me."

I felt like the biggest beta weakling ever to ask for mercy like that, but it was the only reasonable thing I could say in my situation.

"Of course, I will, Jim. I'd never intentionally hurt you. I like you, baby. And I think you're super sexy," she whispered again, pulling me into a hot kiss.

As she kissed and held me, she moved slightly behind me, or rather, she moved me in front of her, to be correct. Her cock was now pressing between my ass cheeks, but its tip reached my lower back. Her hands started massaging my chest, and one stayed there to pinch and squeeze my nipples, the second went lower and grabbed my hard cock. Sheera stroked it with prolonged moves.

"Lie on your back near the side of the head, Jimmy," she ordered me.

I did as she asked, pulling my legs up slightly, and exposing my vulnerable hole to her. Only then did I realize that Evie wasn't in the room. I looked around in confusion, and Sheera noticed.

"Don't worry, Evie will be back soon. She went to the bathroom to wash the dildo, I think." She winked at me, picked up the lube bottle, and knelt between my legs. Her monster cock was so stiff now that it was barely moving, just standing upright.

Sheera took the pillow and put it under my pelvis so that I was even more at her mercy. She wanted to penetrate me while looking at my face, and this simple thought sent a shiver down my spine. At first, I thought that this would create a very intimate atmosphere between us, but then I realized that this way she could more easily see if I was fainting from pain.

As Sheera opened the lube, I saw Evie coming back from the bathroom. She did indeed have the dildo with her, but I immediately noticed the change in my wife's demeanor. She smiled at me, seemingly lightly, but I knew she was focused on me to see if I was okay with everything that was about to happen. Whether I was hurt in any way.

Marasso
Marasso
554 Followers