Kinky Anniversary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
557 Followers

"Come here, Jim, and help me finish her off. Let's make her cum," Evie said with an impish grin. Damn, she was such a nympho.

I didn't answer, but joined her and put my hands on Sheera's cock. She was so hard again!

"Ooooh! You're both so fucking crazy..." Sheera moaned as we started to work her cock.

Evie put the glans in her mouth and started sucking, sliding her palm along the shaft. And there was still enough cock left for me to worship. I lay down, propped my head on Sheera's abs, and latched my mouth onto the base of her penis, then licked, kissed, and nibbled all around. My left hand traveled up her thigh and landed on her nutsack. I began to massage her large balls.

We worked like a team, stroking Sheera's massive cock with our hands and mouths, taking turns, and changing positions. Now we were in control and she was wriggling and squirming with pleasure. I could feel that she was really tired, after all, she had been fucking us most of the night. It was very arousing for me to play with Evie like this. We kissed many times and tasted Sheera on our lips, then we went back to sucking and licking her cock.

Suddenly Sheera cried out, her muscles tensed, then her body jerked violently. Her hips bucked up and she erupted right into our faces. For obvious reasons, her cumshot wasn't as abundant as before, but a lot of cum still landed on Evie's and my faces and ran down the thick shaft.

Sheera moaned faintly, as we licked and swallowed every drop of her load. She tasted great. Together we cleaned her cock, balls, thighs, and abs with our tongues. This made me feel so slutty again. The black beauty spread her arms to her sides and lay motionless, only her big tits moving in rhythm with her labored breaths.

I bent over her tits and sucked on her nipples, then wandered with kisses all the way from her breasts to her face. She looked at me with hooded eyes and we kissed.

Meanwhile, Evie was still sucking on Sheera's now limping cock. The t-girl hissed and said in a resigned tone, "God, Evie, let me rest."

"What's the matter, girl? Can't you get hard?" Evie's lips twisted into a devilish grin. God, she really was crazy. "Someone was bragging about fucking us for hours, so I thought I could get another round, haha!"

Sheera burst out laughing softly. She sat up and pulled Evie down, forcing her to lie on her chest. She looked at me and I laid down the same way.

"Just give me fifteen minutes and I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week," she murmured in a tired voice.

"Hey, I was kidding!" Evie retorted lightly, cuddling to Sheera's side.

"Hah, me too, babe," Sheera giggled softly, adding, "You sucked my balls dry, I'm really done. Shit..."

"It was amazing," I said softly, snuggling up to her muscular body. She pulled me closer to her and started stroking my shoulder. I put my hand on her washboard stomach and found Evie's hand there. Our fingers immediately intertwined.

"Happy anniversary, my crazy lovebirds," Sheera whispered dreamily.

We thanked her almost in the same second and her strong arms pulled us to her body. Shortly after, all three of us fell asleep.

THE END

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Your feedback is very important to me.

Marasso
Marasso
557 Followers