Kinky Anniversary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
554 Followers

After a while, she straightened up and looked at us with a hungry look. I knew what she was going to say and she said exactly what I expected.

"This is it, Jimmy. Now Sheera is going to fuck you." Evie's lips twisted into a sly grin.

"Mmm... I don't know, maybe it's too much sensation for him," Sheera said lightly and a bit provocatively, but it still surprised me in a positive way. I interpreted it as proof that she really cared about my safety and wanted to hear my consent at every stage. Although her monster cock, which was constantly throbbing inside me, indicated that she was having trouble holding back.

"I'm sure it isn't. Right, baby?" Evie answered and her grin widened even more. The slutty little devil. But she was right, of course.

"Yes! I want you to fuck me, Sheera! Please, fuck me," I moaned passionately like a total slutty bottom. But it also felt great to express my desire out loud.

"That's what I wanted to hear, hah!" Sheera answered, giggling. She kissed me behind the ear and slowly pulled her cock out of me, but not all the way, just so that the head was still inside me. This made me feel terribly... empty. Sheera lifted her head and said to my wife, "Evie, be that nice, baby, and put some lube on my cock. Jimmy will need it."

"I'm on it!" Evie replied, spreading the lube liberally on my ass and Sheera's cock. She smeared it on Sheera's shaft and around my insanely stretched anus. I felt my hole throbbing and pulsating.

Then Evie knelt next to us and her hand immediately went to her pussy.

"Now I'm gonna pump your ass until you cum," Sheera whispered in a lowered voice, and it sounded so dominant. Then she added, "I'm going to take it slow... at first."

I responded in the only proper way, moaning as if in heat. Sheera's strong arms secured their grip around my body and pressed it against her torso. I could almost feel where her hard nipples were. Her right hand still held my leg below the knee and she pulled it a bit higher. This opened me up even more to her cock. Good thing I had been doing yoga with Evie from time to time, so I was pretty flexible. The bad thing, though, was that there were no exercises that could prepare my ass for this monster. Sheera slid her left arm behind my neck and put her hand on my chest, holding me down like a seat belt. I was trapped and couldn't escape her even if I didn't want to.

Without any more warnings, Sheera began thrusting her hips, slowly but surely filling me again. I gasped for air, but my lungs forgot how to function. My whole body froze, the only things moving inside me were my pounding heart and... Sheera's enormous cock.

It took her a while for that first thrust, but I knew she was doing it because of me. But after that amazing moment, her balls landed on my thigh again. Immediately she pulled her hips all the way back so that only the tip of her cock was inside me. And she pushed her hips forward again, shoving that steel-hard killer a little more determinedly.

"Owww... Oooh!" My throat emitted an inhumanly long scream as Sheera's hips touched my buttocks again.

"That's it, baby. Take my monster cock, take it up your tight ass..." Sheera whispered hoarsely.

I knew Evie was right next to us, masturbating again, but I couldn't see or hear her. The only thing I could focus on was Sheera's cock sliding into me. It was so thick that I imagined it was drilling a tunnel in me to accommodate its size. And fuck, she was so hard, so fucking hard, all the time!

Every time she was on her way in, her cock slid over my prostate - first when the thinner part of her shaft was going in, firmly stroking it, then ending up squashing it against the wall when the thickest part was crushing into my ass. I couldn't describe this feeling or compare it to anything else I had experienced. Evie had never penetrated so deep or stretched me so much with our toys.

But it felt so fucking great! I could already feel the orgasm building and had to fight the urge to touch myself. But I didn't want to jerk off, because I was obedient. I was a good submissive bottom and trusted Sheera to make me cum just by fucking me. And boy did she fuck me like a pro!

Because of her impossible size, she had to seriously rock her hips back and forth to give me those twelve-inch thrusts every freaking time. Each of them elicited a loud groan from my mouth as she panted in the back of my head. I gripped her steely arm on my chest with both hands as if fighting for my life. And it was true.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good, Jimmy. Open your hole for my cock. Take me in, sweetie. Take my cock!" Sheera spoke directly into my ear, her voice hoarse and her breath coming in fits and starts.

I moaned and groaned and even squealed like a total sissy when she sped up a little. The pace still wasn't rough and I felt no pain, but that was mostly due to my crazy arousal. Her size didn't leave much hope that the next day would be pain-free. But it was worth it. Oh, fuck, it was!

"Oh, fuck!" I heard Evie's voice, but I didn't know if she came again or if it was her reaction to the action. Or maybe both, who knew?

Sheera's hips were now clapping against my ass cheeks in a steady rhythm. She let go of my leg and moved her hand to my right buttock to spread it further. From time to time she gave me a gentle spank. This made me feel so sexy.

After she increased the pace, my prostate was now being attacked much more intensely by her cock. I lost myself in the sensation and fell into the endless pool of sweet bliss. The waves of pleasure ran through my body, over and over again.

"I think I'm going to..." I blurted out, not even knowing what I was saying or if Sheera could hear me.

But she did. I felt both of her arms wrap around my waist and...

She quickly turned on her back and pulled me on top of her! Then she reached under my knees, opened my legs to the side, and lifted me up. Her head was now under my armpit, I was sitting on her stomach and of course on her cock. The extent of her control over me was insane! She rag-dolled me with ease! I couldn't even imagine how great her strength potential really was.

"I hear you, baby. Now I'm going to make you cum. Brace yourself, I'm gonna fuck you real now!" Sheera growled.

"Oh, god!" I let out a hopeless scream as my body slid down to impale itself on her cock. Fuck, so deep!

She did as promised - her hips began to move like a machine, thrusting upward at an ever-faster pace. Her massive cock thrust further and further into me, almost constantly smashing my prostate. My head jerked back and bobbed limply in rhythm with her thrusts. I was getting fucked into oblivion.

I tried to imagine what it looked like down there. How her cock stretched and rammed into me, turning my ass into a bottomless hole. That must have looked sexy as fuck! But scary too! But not for Evie, because I could hear her cheering, interrupted by moans and cussing. It was like white noise, I barely noticed it, but knowing my wife was there helped. I loved her so much for everything, but also for allowing me to explore this part of me. After all, she had arranged our crazy threesome.

What I did hear, however, were the sounds Sheera was making. The t-girl was panting, grunting, moaning, groaning, and cursing in turn. Although she kept a steady pace, it must have taken a lot of strength for her to fuck me in that position. For me, that was a relief of sorts, because it meant she was still human. Even if she was inhumanly strong, tough, and hung.

Sheera was pounding my ass with long, powerful thrusts. Her hips nearly flung me into the air, but her tight grip around my legs held me in place. Strange as it may sound, she still wasn't brutal or even particularly rough. It must have been that energetic but passionate style she had mentioned earlier. And I was able to take it!

I was taking her like a champ! I felt so proud! And sexy! It meant that Sheera believed in me. It sounds like gibberish, but at that moment it was true for me. I wanted to see it that way. And apparently, she assumed that I could endure it. That I could take her all the way, from the huge glans to the impossibly thick base of her cock. And my ass was giving her great pleasure, I just knew it! That was the best part!

God, she fucked me so relentlessly that my mind began to crumble. I moaned like an animal, my whole nervous system overloaded with pleasure. I finally understood what it was like to have my brains fucked out.

Either I'm going to cum or she's going to split me in half, I thought with a kind of crazed panic mixed with definitely unhealthy excitement. It really seemed to be a matter of life and death, and I was almost sure that Sheera's cock would soon be piercing my abdomen like the fucking Alien. God, I felt so good and yet so stupid. My IQ was probably reaching negative levels. But it felt so damn good to be pummeled like that.

Suddenly I lifted my head and dumbfoundedly stared at my cock, which was dark purple, super-swollen, with engorged veins all over the shaft. It felt like I was wearing a cock-ring. Something built up quickly, but strangely enough not directly in my balls like it usually does before orgasm, but somehow deeper. Right, where Sheera's cock was spreading me the most.

I felt a swooning, weakening wave coming like a breeze all over my body, cool and warm at the same time. It was indescribably pleasant. I got light-headed and the edges of my vision darkened as if I were about to pass out. I exhaled, letting the air escape from my lungs and...

Then it happened!

A long stream of runny substance was ejected from my cock and splashed onto my chest and probably partially onto Sheera's face. But that didn't stop her. A few more powerful thrusts and another equally large shot landed on my belly. And another one.

"Yeah! Cum! Cum for me, Jim!" Sheera cried out and lifted my ass a few inches above her belly. She held my pelvis in the air and thrust her hips as fast as she could, stabbing me with her deadly weapon at my most vulnerable spot. Each stroke of her cock caused another shot from my cock. I couldn't stop cumming.

"Fuck! He did that! You did that, baby!" Evie yelled in shock and joy.

Yeah! I did it! And I was still doing it, as my dick sprinkled droplets all over my body. Only then I could take a breath again, and let out a high-pitched moan. It felt as if orgasm rippled through every cell in my body. And maybe it really did. I cummed on the molecular level.

"That's it, baby! That was epic!" Sheera exclaimed, and now she was slowly lifting me and lowering on her swollen cock. She was using me almost like a human flashlight.

She literally fucked all the cum out of me - my cock leaked the last drops and then quickly curled and shrunk, knowing that its job was done. It looked like a snail, small, shiny, and swollen.

Sheera lifted me higher and her cock popped out of my ass. It emerged between my legs, almost as if it was my own cock. Yeah, I wished it was. Even from that position, it looked absolutely giant, especially in comparison to my totally limp cock.

She rolled me on my side again and spooned me. I felt her big biceps press at my ribcage as she closed me in a tight hug. Her cock snuggled between my thighs.

"I want to cum in your ass. Please, I need that. Are you okay with that? Let me do this, Jimmy. Can I do this? Please, baby..." Sheera pleaded chaotically, slowly humping my legs with her slick cock.

Even in my dizzy, disoriented state, I was surprised by her to ask. I guess she must have seen that not only my body was fucked into jello, but also my mind. She could have assessed that I had enough and didn't want to hurt me. Wow! What a level of self-control! And... how much she cared about me made my chest grow with warmth.

It may not have been the wisest decision, considering my ass had already turned into a crater, but I wasn't going to deny Sheera her pleasure. Hell, I wasn't going to deny myself this experience either! I wanted to feel her explode inside me. Without that, the whole night wouldn't have been fulfilled.

I turned my head to her and whispered in a moaning voice, "Cum inside me, Sheera, please, give me your load..."

It sounded even sluttier than I had intended, but it was great. Sheera just smiled with dreamy eyes and pulled me into a hot, soft kiss. As she did so, she aimed her cock at my abused hole and filled me with a slow but powerful thrust. I moaned helplessly into her mouth. Then she let go of my face and started fucking me hard and deep.

It hurt so much and felt good at the same time. Sheera's cock was now extremely hard and swollen, it felt bigger than before if that was even possible. Even though I had an orgasm of cosmic proportions just a few minutes before, I was still very aroused. I believed that this was my only protection from the terrible pain. And I realized that Sheera had asked for my consent because she had to know that too because she had the experience of fucking many guys before me.

And now she's fucking you! I said in my mind to myself, enjoying this conclusion. It sounded so good in my head. I had been so nervous, so unsure and scared, and now I was taking her like a power bottom. At least that's what I wanted to see.

Her hips clapped against my ass at a high tempo. She was reaching the new depths inside me. With each thrust of her hips, her heavy balls met mine and I found it so fucking dominant.

"Oooooh! Jim!" Sheera moaned, engrossed in pleasure.

I sensed she was about to say something else, but suddenly Evie leaned over us and began kissing Sheera. Then my wife lay down in front of me and clung to my body, not caring that I was covered in cum. Not that she didn't already have my cum in every possible orifice throughout our relationship.

"Oh shit, Jim, you're so brave! You're taking her like a pro! I'm so proud of you! Respect!" she said to me with a mischievous smile, but I knew she meant it sincerely. Imagine a wife proud of her man for being able to take giant cocks up his ass. Yeah, that's my Evie.

Normally I'd try to come up with a witty response, but at the moment I couldn't think of anything because... oh, well, I was getting fucked by the super-strong t-girl with the 12-inch cock, so I just panted out, "I love you, Evie!"

"Hah!" Evie snorted and gave me an all-knowing smile as if to say, 'I told you so." Then she added, "I love you too, dork!"

She pulled me into a kiss while Sheera was still thrusting into my ass. The hot air of her breath brushed the back of my head. Her abs worked like a machine, scraping against my back. I could feel her getting closer and closer, her cock pumped so hard she was having trouble driving it into me. It was quite overwhelming for me and I wailed loudly.

"Hold on, baby! Fuck... I'm gonna... aaaah!" she cried out and burrowed her face into my neck. I felt Evie's arms hug Sheera's head and pull us together.

Sheera crashed her dick to the brim into me and then groaned loudly. Right before she was about to explode I thought I would explode first. Her cock was so swollen that I believed she could blow me up from the inside. It became almost unbearable.

But then her body violently jerked and her cock bloated itself to the maximum, then it released the first massive shot inside me. Sheera moaned with her lips pressed against my neck. Her cock throbbed incessantly. She drew her hips back and pushed in again, shooting another part of her load. And she did that again, and again, and again, filling me with her cum with each thrust. At first, I counted her shots but after the fifth time, I lost track.

Eventually, she stopped moving and only held me tightly. Evie was pressing against me with her body too, so I was sandwiched between them. The exhaustion was finally getting to me. I felt Sheera's cum leaking from me, even though her cock was still lodged inside and seemingly still hard too. There was simply too much sperm inside me. She flooded me with a crazy amount.

The girls kissed my face, head, and neck and talked to me, but I couldn't understand the words. My mind faded as I drifted off into the darkness with only one thought - that I had done a good job. Because I had, right?

***

I don't know how long I slept, but when I opened my eyes, it was already bright inside our bedroom. It must have been about dawn.

At first, I just remained motionless, both my ears were kind of plugged and I was having trouble remembering anything, but then it all came to me at once. I straightened up and worried that Sheera had already left and I hadn't said goodbye to her. I turned around and...

I saw a hot scene! Right behind me, Sheera was lying on her back and Evie was between her legs, on all fours, slowly pulling on t-girl's cock with both hands and sucking on the tip. Sheera had her eyes half closed and looked tired. Her arms were folded behind her head, so that her huge muscles bulged prominently, even in a relaxed state. She glanced at me and smiled softly.

"Morning, Jim," she said quietly and hissed a little as Evie pushed her cock deeper into her mouth.

"Hi..." I replied, my voice hoarse.

My ears unblocked themselves as I sat up. I felt a bit giddy but other than that, I felt pretty good. As I moved, some of Sheera's cum spilled out of me and it was an unreal feeling. Miraculously, I felt no pain, my ass was just numb. Although I was a little afraid to touch myself there, I discreetly reached between my ass cheeks and tried to examine my hole. It was achy a bit, so I just skimmed it with my fingers. It was swollen and protruding, and it was probably loosened like crazy too, but I didn't check it further.

Sheera's sperm was gushing out of me in large quantities. I glanced at her and realized she noticed what I was doing, but fortunately, she didn't comment on it. Well, she had to be aware of the damage she could do with her monster cock, so she shouldn't be surprised that I wanted to check.

My wife paid no attention to me, as she was engrossed in worshipping Sheera's cock. But she must have heard us because she stuck her naked ass a little higher. I looked at her sexy butt cheeks and slowly got up on my knees. Then I reached between her ass cheeks and let my fingers slide over her pussy. She was totally wet!

Without thinking much, I got behind Evie and reached for my cock, which surprisingly was already hard. It was very sensitive and swollen, but I still aimed it at Evie's entrance and quickly filled her pussy. Then I started fucking her almost immediately. She still felt pretty tight, which was good. Sheera didn't ruin her pussy for me.

"Yes, Jim, fuck her... Fuck that pussy hard," Sheera whispered. "You married a succubus, you know that? She just can't get enough, hah!"

"That's my Evie," I said, laughing softly. Then I spanked Evie's ass as if to emphasize the point.

"While you were sleeping, I fucked her in the shower and fed her with my cum. Then we came back to bed and she immediately started blowing me. What a crazy girl!" Sheera shook her head and sighed.

I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders. Evie mumbled something, but she couldn't speak because her mouth was stuffed with Sheera's cock. The black beauty laughed and shook her head again. Our eyes met and I sped up as I felt my orgasm coming uncontrollably.

Evie pulled Sheera's cock out of her mouth and moaned loudly. She too was on the verge of climax. I thrust my hips at a mad pace and as soon as her pussy clenched me, I let it all out and exploded inside her. Her contracting insides milked me completely. It wasn't much anyway. I was surprised that my balls produced anything at all while I slept.

Evie's legs were shaking as she climaxed. She lowered her head onto Sheera's muscular thigh and stayed in that position for a moment, coming back to herself. Her right hand remained on Sheera's swollen cock. After a while, she raised her head and turned to me.

Marasso
Marasso
554 Followers