Kinky College Friends... Next

Story Info
Our evening with Deborah and Steve continues.
1k words
4.03
7.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best to read Kinky College Friends, the start of the story, prior.

As good as the action on my crotch was, her words took things to the next level. "I don't just want to fuck you, Gary. I want to devour you. I want you to devour me. I can cum a hundred times, so I want you to fuck me where you choose, to eat my pussy and ass until I cum from each, to torture me then let me release."

"Ready?"

What could I do but nod my head? Then I wrapped `my arms around her, one hand behind her head, and kissed her, wet, deep, hot.

We broke. I whispered in her ear, "First I taste."

Then I rolled her onto her back on the couch, lifted her knees and spread her legs. She stared at me in anticipation. Her nipples were hard, her pussy wet, but nowhere near where it would be.

As I lowered my face to her, I felt her legs spread further and her hands reach to either side of my head, as if to guide me. But I needed no direction. I placed my hands under her thighs, raised her legs a bit and ran my tongue lightly up her pussy, with a slight wiggle on her clit. Wet, honey, with a bit of chlorine from the pool. Again, but this time I started at her asshole, the rest identical. She moaned. Her breath got deeper.

My arms reached around her thighs so my fingers could reach her pussy. First, I peeled open her lips so she was thoroughly `exposed as my tongue penetrated her. Then my fingers played with her clit as my tongue alternated, asshole, pussy, asshole, pussy. Her moans got deeper and more guttural. Her hands now gripped my hair, attempting to pull me deeper. Then I sucked her clit into my mouth, my tongue assaulting the tip.

It was good my arms were holding her as an immediate pelvic trust might have broken my nose. Another, then another as she came and groaned, loudly.

I lapped her once more then slid up to speak.

"Good start?" I asked, then kissed her.

"Uh, uh," she responded.

"Ready to fuck?"

She nodded and smiled.

I rose up, set the tip of my cock at her pussy lips. Slid it up and down, in a little then out. Her hands had moved to my hips, gently pulling me while her eyes stayed focused on mine.

"Fuck me," she said.

I slid all the way in. Her natural wetness and my saliva lubricated my entry. She was warm, snug and good. She moaned.

I stroked. As I got hotter, I alternated kissing her and biting her nipples. She seemed to like gently biting.

But I went slow, patient. Then I lifted her as I rolled into a sitting position with her on top.

She looked down on me as now my hands went to her ass, pulling her onto me. Her ass completely exposed to Jamie and Steve, as was my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

We kissed. I asked her if she liked Jamie and Steve, watching her, us and our fucking. Her pussy contracted on me and she said," What do you think?" with a wry smile.

"Then rotate on me and let them see the best part."

She did, a bit awkwardly, now leaning back into me, her pussy completely exposed to them.

My right arm reached around her, toying with her nipples. My left reaching to her pussy, caressing her lips, beginning to toy with her clit.

"Are your eyes closed?" I ask. She nods affirmatively.

"Open them. Look at Steve and Jamie. What are they doing?"

"They are watching us, me, you. They are touching themselves."

"Do you like knowing you are exciting them?"

Oh, God yes."

"Will it excite them when you cum?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to excite them as they watch you fuck?"

"Yes."

I pinched her nipples, accelerated our fucking.

Her fingers displaced mine on her clit. My hands grasped her breasts and pinched her nipples. Her pussy began to contract on my cock as her breath grew deeper.

"Do you think they will cum when you do?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Tell them not to. Tell them you are going to cum and they can't."

"You want to watch me cum?" she asked them. A true exhibitionist. "Well, you can watch, but you can't cum. Understand?"

They must have nodded affirmatively, because the next words reinforced their agreement. "Come closer," she managed to get out. "I want you to see it up close."

Their approach had an effect. My hands on her nipples felt her breathing deepen. Again, those low guttural moans emerged. I allowed the fingers of both hands to slide down her breasts, across her ribs and stomach. When they reached her pussy I peeled open her lips as she continued to play with her clit. She was even more exposed to Jamie and Steve's view.

She exploded. Her body tensed, her pussy contracted and, as wet as her pussy was, I felt a minor flow that wet our fingers and flowed over my cock and balls.

"Ohhhhhhh, God!" she uttered. Then she collapsed.

We both lay back on the couch. I kissed the back of her neck, now moist with her sweat. My hands caressed her front, from her collarbone to her pussy. Her post orgasm sensitivity caused her to twitch each time my fingers passed over her clit.

At one point I toyed too much with her clit and she slid off me, muttering, "Stop that," with a smile.

Sitting next to me she caressed herself with her right hand, while her left gently played with my still hard cock. In front of us sat Steve and Jamie, slowly touching themselves.

"You haven't cum yet." More a question than a statement.

"Mmmm," she muttered as she rolled onto her side against me, stretching a leg over mine and replacing her left hand with her right on my cock. She kissed and licked my neck, sending shivers through me. "Whatever will we do about that?" she, rhetorically asked.

Her voice got quiet, but still loud enough for the other two to hear.

"Do you want to fuck Steve?"