All Comments on 'Kinky Real Texts to my Master'

by TulaMoon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very nice ! something different

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So cute πŸ’• remember that punishments aren’t supposed to be funβ€”you clearly want to be tied up and left and to be used a piss swallower, so treating these as a punishment would only make you want to disobey your rule more and strain your power dynamic. I’d also mention that the rule you talk about is super fun, but it’s also tricky for your dom because the only time you can possibly break it is when he literally just came and is in that more vulnerable post orgasm state. I would think of how you could reimagine the rule to keep the feelings it evokes while also making it more enforceable. Since peeing after sex is recommended anyways, perhaps the rule is that you’re only allowed to drink his piss after if you don’t miss any of his cum. That way, incentives, feelings, and his ability to relax post-orgasm are all aligned!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are a marvellous and sensitive person

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTulaMoon@TulaMoon
Very kinky girl. In a committed relationship πŸ’• but love sharing dirty secrets and stories on here. Most stories are based in truth, although some are embellished. Eventually I hope to get into writing more fiction.