Kinky Sex with a Southern Nympo

Story Info
A guy has kinky sex at a couple's farm in Mississippi.
22.2k words
4.62
31.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THURSDAY

It was one that afternoon during the first week of June. I left my home in Panama City, Florida, in my recently restored blue with blue interior 1965 Chevrolet Impala. I'm taking a ten-day vacation. The first part of my trip was to visit the location where Bonnie and Clyde were shot south of Gibsland, Louisiana. After seeing that spot. I visited the Bonnie and Clyde Museum in Gibsland.

I left Gibsland and drove to Jackson, Mississippi, where I decided to spend the night. While driving to a Motel 6, I passed by the Pleasure Rooms adult bookstore within walking distance from the Motel 6. I got a room and then went to the Denny's restaurant not far from the motel.

After dinner at Denny's, I returned to my Motel 6 room. I relaxed in my room watching TV, and I couldn't stop thinking about the Pleasure Rooms bookstore. It's been ten years since I visited an adult bookstore in Florida. During those visits, I would jerk off to straight and gay porn. I was too nervous about allowing a stranger to suck my cock. But tonight, I had this desire that began to take over. I was horny since I've had minimal sex during the past year.

It was eleven that night. I left my motel room and walked down to the Pleasure Rooms bookstore. I opened the door to the bookstore, and my heart raced. I was nervous. I had to do this.

I entered the bookstore. I noticed an older skinny man behind the counter. There were three guys at the magazine racks checking out the porn mags.

I walked over to the counter. A middle-aged guy glancing at a gay magazine was checking me out. I bought some tokens and headed off to the door leading to the video booths.

I found a booth. I turned around, glancing down the dimly lit hall. Nobody followed. Rats. I went inside the booth leaving the door cracked open. I deposited the token in the video machine and selected a gay movie. I sat on the two-person wooden bench seat. The movie immediately started with a guy on his knees sucking another guy's cock. I rubbed the crotch of my shorts.

A minute passed. The door to the video booth opened. "Can I come in," a voice softly asked. I glanced at the door and noticed that guy checking out that gay magazine at the door. I motioned for him to come inside.

He stepped inside and closed and locked the door. He sat down on the bench to the left of me. We sat quietly for a few seconds. 'Should I suck his cock, or should he suck my cock," I pondered in my thoughts. I was nervous.

The guy placed his right hand on my thigh. It slowly moved to the crotch of my shorts. He fondled my shorts, making my cock hard.

"Want a blow job?" he asked.

"Sure," I replied.

The guy got up and dropped to his knees in front of me. He undid my shorts, lowering them down to my sneakers. He lowered my boxer briefs down to my sneakers. He held my hard cock in his hand. He ran the tip of his tongue up and down the hard shaft.

He ran the tip of his tongue around the head of my cock. The head of my cock went inside his warm mouth. I miss the feeling of my cock in a warm mouth. He went down, and his nose was buried in my pubic hair.

I glanced down, watching his head bob up and down on my cock. I closed my eyes, pretending that was me sucking on a cock. I softly moaned.

Three minutes passed. "I'm ready to cum," I warned the guy.

He removed his mouth off my cock, stroking the shaft with his right hand. "Cum in my mouth," he said, putting my cock back in his mouth. He sucked on the head of my cock while he stroked the shaft.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned when he created a tight seal around the head of my cock and stroked the shaft. I felt it brewing in my balls. "I'm cumming!" I cried out. He kept his mouth on my cock. "Ahhh," I grunted and let my cock spurt globs of warm cum into this stranger's mouth. He kept stroking my shaft.

My cock was done filling his mouth with cum. He took his mouth off my cock and swallowed.

"Thank you," he said, getting up and leaving the booth.

I pulled up my boxer briefs and shorts and left the booth. I got into the dimly lit hall, noticing that guy going into another booth. "He sure loves cum," I thought. "Maybe I should try one day," I also thought.

I left the bookstore and headed back to the Motel 6. I went inside my room and went to bed. I couldn't believe a guy sucked my cock. I was so turned on.

FRIDAY

I woke up at nine in the morning. After shaving and showering, I packed my suitcase and checked out. After an excellent breakfast at Denny's, I headed north.

It was eleven-thirty, and I headed north of Jackson on a two-lane country road. There were scattered farm houses.

Steam suddenly poured out of the front hood of my Impala. I noticed the temperature gauge was indicating hot. "This isn't good," I said, pulling my Impala over to the side of the road. I turned off the engine.

I got out, noticing I had parked by a farm house. I closed the door and walked up the gravel driveway.

I walked by a mailbox with "Graywell" lettering.

I walked through the yard to the two-story white farm house with a large covered front porch. I walked up the steps to the porch and front door. The house's front door was open, but a wooden screen door was closed. I noticed four wooden rocking chairs on the porch.

I knocked on the frame of the screen door.

"I'll be there in a minute," a female with a southern twang called out from inside the house.

I noticed a woman around my age with a black Curly Bob hairstyle parted on her left side wearing a light blue sundress and barefooted walk through the living room.

She got to the screen door. "Well, I didn't order a handsome blonde man through Amazon; what are you selling?" she asked.

"I'm not selling anything. My car broke down," I said, pointing to the road. "I need the phone number from a local garage," I added.

The woman opened the screen door and stepped out to the porch. I saw her soft brown eyes. I glanced at her bare feet, noticing they were well manicured. I glanced at the chest, noticing her erect nipples poking through the thin material of her sundress.

"Is that your sixty-five Impala?" she asked, glancing at the road.

"It is. You know something about classic cars."

"I do. My husband Brett owns a garage in town. I'll give him a call," she said, then went back inside.

She walked back to the screen door. "My husband will be here in fifteen minutes. Would you like some lemonade?"

"I would love some," I replied.

"Have a seat in one of the rockers. I'll be right back," she said. She walked through the living room.

She returned to the porch a few seconds later with two glasses of cold lemonade. "Here you go, sweetie," she said, handing me a drink.

"Thank you," I said, taking the glass.

"My name is Cristie," she said, sitting in the rocker beside me. 


I glanced at Cristie noticing her blue eyes. "I'm Gary," I said.

"Glad to meet you, Gary. So, what brings you to our neck of the woods," she asked.

"I drove from Panama City, Florida, to Memphis when my car broke down."

"Is Memphis your home?"

"No, I live in Panama City. I'm on vacation with one of my stops being Graceland in Memphis."

"Oh, Graceland. I would love to visit it, but Brett hates Elvis. So he won't take me."

"That's too bad," I replied.

"Maybe one day," Cristie said.

"What do you do in Panama City?"

"I'm a civil servant at Tyndall Air Force Base. I retired from the Air Force two years ago after a twenty-year career. I decided to live in that area."

"Are you married?"

"No, I got divorced eight years ago. I don't have a girlfriend at the moment."

"Too bad I would be dating you if I wasn't married," Cristie said and winked at me.

It took a few seconds to dawn on me that she was flirting. I like it!

"I'm a first-grade school teacher, so I'm off for the summer," Cristie said.

"That's cool," I replied.

We talked for fifteen minutes. I noticed a tow truck drive down the road off to the right. It pulled into the driveway and then backed up to my Impala.

"Brett's here," Cristie said and got up from her rocker.

I got up and followed her through the front yard.

We got to the tow truck, and Brett was checking out my Impala. 'Nice sixty-five," Brett said, walking over to me.

Brett has short brown hair and blue eyes, and I found him attractive. If I were a woman, I would fuck him,

"Brett, this is Gary," Cristie introduced us.

We shook hands.

"What's wrong with her?" he asked, walking over to me.

"Steam poured out from the front hood, and the temperature gauge needle was on the hot side," I replied.

"Probably the water pump. I'll have to tow her into my shop to make sure," he said.

"Okay," I replied.

"You can ride with me in the tow truck," Brett offered.

"Brett, I'll drive him to the garage. I need to get some groceries at the Piggly Wiggly, anyway," Cristie offered. "I'll bring him to the garage after I shop at the Piggly Wiggly."

"Sure," Brett said.

I handed Brett my car keys. He shoved them in his shirt pocket.

Cristie and I walked back to the farm house while Brett hooked up my Impala to the tow truck.

Cristie walked me to the rear of the house, where there was a barn.

We went inside the barn, and I noticed a restored 1976 Chevy pickup. Off to the side of the barn was a 1957 Chevy pickup being restored.

Cristie and I got in her pickup. She backed out of the barn and drove down the gravel driveway.

She drove down the driveway and turned right. Brett was finishing hooking up my Impala.

Cristie drove the pickup down the road.

Five minutes passed, and she drove into the town of Woodbine. It appeared to be a small quaint town.

"Listen, if anybody asked while we're in the Piggly Wiggly, you're my new boyfriend," she said.

I glanced over at her in disbelief at what she said. "Are you serious?"

"I am," she said. She chuckled. "I'm just kidding," she said and giggled.

We passed by the "Graywell Garage" off to the right. I noticed two modern gas pumps out front to service four cars, two bays, and an office to the right.

Cristie turned left; it wasn't long before she turned right into the Piggly Wiggly parking lot.

She parked, and we went inside the grocery store.

Cristie and I shopped inside the Piggly Wiggly. A few women did ask who I was, and Cristie replied that my car broke down, and Brett had it in his garage.

We left the Piggly Wiggly, and Cristie put the bags of groceries into the bed of her pickup.

We got inside, and she drove to the garage.

She parked her pickup by the open bay where my Impala was inside with the front hood up. We got out and went inside the office.

I noticed a chubby with long blonde hair past her shoulders and blue eyes working at a computer behind a desk.

"Robyn, this is Gary. He owns that Impala," Cristie said.

"Howdy, Gary, Pleasure to meet you," Robyn said, standing up. We shook hands. I noticed that Robyn has a bigger chest than Cristie.

Brett walked into the office. "Well, your water pump is shot. The engine is fine. But the problem is that I can't get a new water pump until Tuesday morning," he said.

"Tuesday morning?" I asked.

"Yes, it won't be here until Tuesday morning," Robyn said.

"Well, I guess you're stuck here for a few days," Cristie said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Is there a motel in town? Like a Motel 6?" I asked.

"Nope. We don't need a motel, as we don't get people wanting to vacation in our town," Brett said.

"Crap. Where can I stay?"

Cristie walked over to Brett and whispered in his left ear. He nodded. "If you want, I'll charge you sixty dollars a day for room and board, and entertainment at our house," said Brett.

I glanced at Cristie and saw her hopeful eyes. "That sounds great," I responded.

Good. Robyn will add it to your bill," Brett said.

"Cash or credit card?" Robyn asked.

"Credit card," I replied.

"We'll take care of that on Tuesday," Robyn said.

"Let's head back to the house," Cristie said.

"I'll get your suitcase out of the Impala," Brett said.

Brett went back into the garage and returned with my suitcase.

Cristie and I left the office. I put my suitcase in the bed of her pickup.

We got in the pickup, and she drove away.

"Well, sorry to hear you'll have to spend days of your vacation here," Cristie said, driving down the street.

"That's okay. You're a nice person, so I'll have to pretend I'm visiting a girlfriend," I joked.

Cristie glanced over at me and chuckled.

"Please don't tell Brett I said that," I asked.

"Don't worry about Brett. It's cool," Cristie replied.

We talked about their town during the drive back to her farm.

After she parked her pickup in the barn.

We walked past a grill and wooden picnic table, heading to the small back screened porch. We entered the kitchen from that porch and went inside the house.

She took me upstairs to an extra bedroom with a queen-sized bed.

There was a bathroom across the hall from that room. At the end of the hall was Cristie and Brett's main bedroom.

We went downstairs, returned to the front porch, and drank more lemonade. I was looking forward to spending four days with Cristie. Guys I know would call her a "Plain Jane" and wouldn't want her. But I found her incredibly sexy and loved that she didn't wear makeup. She had a natural beauty about her.

Five o'clock arrived. Brett's tow truck drove up the gravel driveway. He parked at the doors to the barn. He went inside the house.

An hour passed, and we ate hamburgers; Brett cooked on his grill. Cristie made baked beans and opened up a bag of Lays potato chips.

After dinner, we relaxed in the living room, watching a movie on their 70-inch TV.

It was nine that evening.

"I'm going to the barn to work on the fifty-seven pickup," Brett said.

"It's been a long day. I'll head up to my room," I said.

"I'll stay down here. I've wanted to watch this movie, Queen of Hearts," she said.

Brett went out the back kitchen door to the barn. I headed upstairs.

After brushing my teeth in the bathroom, I retired to my room. I wore a pair of gym shorts going commando tonight. I also didn't wear a T-shirt.

I relaxed in bed and checked out hotels in the Memphis area on my laptop. I kept the overhead light off and turned on the lamp on the bedside table. Then during an Internet search, I discovered a website where you can do a pretend marriage ceremony called, Let's Pretend." The site also gave you a fake marriage certificate that looked real. I thought that was different and cool.

An hour passed. The bedroom door opened, and Cristie entered, still wearing her blue sundress.

She walked up to my bed with a strange stare. She sat down on the bed. She ran her right hand across the top of my left thigh. It gave me goosebumps. Her hand slid under the left leg of my gym shorts. She slid her hand into my shorts, going straight for my cock. She fondled my cock through my shorts. It immediately got hard.

Cristie removed her hand from my shorts. She lowered the shorts down to my knees.

"Cool. You have blonde pubic hairs," she said. She ran her fingers through my pubic hard.

I looked at the bedroom door, nervous that Brett would bust it down.

Cristie leaned down and sucked on my six-inch cock for a few seconds. She got up and turned to the door. I thought she was leaving, but she dropped to her hands and knees. She flicked her sundress up, exposing her delicious ass cheek. I knew what she wanted.

"I don't want Brett to beat my ass," I said.

"Trust me. You don't have to worry about Brett. Come here," she said and wiggled her ass cheeks.

I couldn't resist. I removed my gym shorts and got off the bed. I went to Cristie, dropping to my knees behind her sweet ass.

I noticed the tiny hairs on the crack of her ass. I wanted to munch down on those sweet ass cheeks and ass crack. But instead, I ran my cock up and down the slit of her pussy and puckered butthole. I pushed the head of my cock against her pussy. It slipped inside her wet pussy. I was inside with my pubic hairs pressed against the crack of her ass.

"Oh yes," she moaned.

I slowly pumped her pussy. Cristie rewarded me with soft moans.

"Fuck me, Gary," she softly moaned.

I picked up the pace of pumping Cristie's pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes," she softly moaned during my pounding.

I grabbed the sides of Cristie's hips and pounded her pussy. The music of my crotch slapping against her ass cheeks filled the air. At this point, I wasn't concerned Brett could walk in any second and catch me fucking his wife. Her pussy felt so good!

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Cristie softly moaned.

A minute of pounding when...."Ahhhh!" Cristie softly grunted. She pushed her ass into my crotch. She lowered her face to the floor, stretching out her arms. I felt her body shake. She had an orgasm.

This was too hot for me. I knew I couldn't stop it. "Ahhh!" I grunted, and without any warning, I spurted warm cum into her pussy.

After my cock finished filling her pussy with cum, I pulled out. I stood up. Cristie stood up. She reached under her sundress with her right hand. She removed her hand and showed me my cum that oozed out of her pussy. She licked the palm of her hand clean of my cum.

Cristie kissed me on the lips. She smiled and left the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

I put my shorts back on and get in bed. I turned off my laptop and got under the covers. I turned off the lamp on the bedside table. I couldn't believe I fucked another man's wife. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Two hours passed. Some noise woke me up. I got out of bed, deciding to go to the bathroom.

I opened the bedroom door and heard loud moaning from Cristie and Brett's bedroom. I noticed their bedroom door was cracked open.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Cristie called out from the bedroom.

Hearing Cristie yell, "fuck me, fuck me," piqued my curiosity. I had to take a peek. I snuck to their bedroom door. I opened it a little and was able to see their king-sized bed. Cristie was on her back, legs in the air. Brett was pounding her pussy. The bed squeaked. Cristie's moans were loud. Brett was grunting.

"FUCK!" Cristie yelled.

I saw her legs shake in the air. I knew she was having an orgasm.

I went to the bathroom and peed. I flushed the toilet and then realized they could hear it. I rushed out of the bathroom and went back to my room. I got under the covers and fell asleep thinking of Cristie and Brett fucking.

SATURDAY

I woke up at seven in the morning. I went into the bathroom, shaved, and took a shower. I got dressed in shorts and a T-shirt.

I went downstairs and saw Cristie making scrambled eggs and bacon in the kitchen. She wore a yellow sundress, and I noticed her erect nipples poking at the thin dress material.

"Good morning, Gary," Cristie said.

"Good morning," I replied. I looked at her.

"Good morning," Brett said, entering the kitchen. His voice startled me, recalling last night with Cristie on her hands and knees.

I noticed he only wore gym shorts, and his body was ripped. I thought he was sexy. I also noticed that he went commando in his shorts.

"Did you sleep well?" Brett asked and patted me on my shoulder.

"I did," I replied.

Cristie looked at me and winked.

I felt confident that Brett didn't know I fucked his wife last night. I flipped between feeling guilty to feeling great. I fucked her.

Breakfast was ready, and we sat at the dining room table, eating our eggs and drinking coffee.

After breakfast, we retired to the living room and drank more coffee. Cristie and I sat on the sofa, and Brett sat in his Laz Boy chair.

"So, Gary. Cristie tells me that you fucked her doggie style last night while I was in the barn," Brett blurted out.

I noticed his gun case across the room. I glance at the front door. "Should I bolt to the door? "Where would I go? I can't run home to Florida."