Kinky Sex with a Southern Nympo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tell you what. If you come over here and give me a blow job, you can fuck Cristie anytime you want while your here. Cristie will be your whore," Brett said. He glanced at Cristie. "Isn't that right, Cristie?"

"That's right. I'll be Gary's sexy and kinky whore. So, suck his cock, Gary. I want to watch you," Cristie said with a grin.

I recalled Thursday's night blowjob at the bookstore in Jackson. I couldn't turn down this offer. I wanted to experience a guy cumming in my mouth. I got off the sofa and walked over to Brett. I dropped to my knees in front of him. I grabbed the waistband of his gym shorts and lowered them to his feet. He stepped out of them and sat bare ass naked in his Laz Boy chair.

I noticed Brett shaves his balls. I leaned in and licked his tight ball sack.

"You're off to a good start," Brett said.

I licked his balls and stroked his six-inch cock in my right hand. It got hard in seconds.

I licked up and down his hard shaft. I licked his head.

"That's it, Gary. Show me you're a cocksucker," Cristie called out.

I opened my mouth and put the head of his cock inside. I sucked on it for a few seconds.

I moved my mouth down his hard shaft until I almost gagged. My head bobbed up and down, sucking Brett's cock.

"Oh, it's good, Cristie," Brett moaned.

"Gary's a cocksucker!" Cristie called out. "Suck my husband's cock, Gary," she added.

I couldn't believe I was sucking a guy's cock again. I missed the feeling of a hard meaty cock in my mouth.

I glanced to my right and noticed Cristie had her sundress flipped up. She had the fingers of her right hand rubbing the clit of her hairy pussy. She was moaning.

I sucked on Brett's cock for three minutes. "I'm ready to cum, Gary," Brett warned me.

I kept my mouth tight around the head of his cock. I stroked his hard shaft with my right hand. I could wait.

"It's cumming! It's cumming!" Brett yelled. He grunted.

"Swallow his cum, you cocksucker!" Cristie yelled.

I felt a glob of cum shoot out of his cock, landing on m tongue. Another glob of cum shot out of his mouth. Then another wad of cum. I kept a tight seal around the head of his cock so I wouldn't lose any cum.

He was done filling my mouth with his warm cum. I carefully removed my mouth and swallowed. I looked at Brett.

"Cristie is your whore while you're here. She will now sleep with you. Fuck the bitch anytime you want," said Brett.

"Yes, fuck me anytime you want, Gary. I'm your bitch," Cristie moaned.

I looked at Cristie, and she was still rubbing her pussy. I stood up and walked over to her.

I grabbed her by the hands and brought her to her feet. I removed her sundress, dropping it to the floor. I finally saw her tits. They were perky B-cups with one-inch diameter Areolas. I leaned down and sucked on her right erect nipple. I sucked on her left erect nipple. I spent a few seconds sucking on her nipples.

I removed my T-shirt. I removed my shorts and boxer briefs. My cock got rock hard.

Cristie sat on the sofa. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked on it. I placed my hands on the side of her head. I glanced down, watching her head bob up and down on my cock.

I pulled Cristie off my cock. I got her on her back on the sofa and climbed on her. Cristie reached down and guided my cock to her pussy opening. My cock slipped into her wet pussy.

"Fuck the bitch!" Brett demanded.

I began pounding Cristie's pussy. She wrapped her legs and arms around my body.

"Fuck me, Gary! Fuck me!" Cristie called out repeatedly.

The music of our crotches slapping together filled the air. I couldn't believe that a guy was watching me fuck his wife. I've jerked off to videos like this in the past, and here I'm experiencing it for real.

I pounded Cristie's pussy for another minute. "I'm cumming!" she cried out. I felt her body tense up. Her legs shot in the air, and I felt them shake. "FUCK!" She yelled during her orgasm.

I couldn't stop it. "Ahhh!" I grunted, and my cock pumped globs of cum into Cristie's pussy during her orgasm.

"YES!" she yelled.

My cock was done pumping cum into her pussy. I collapsed on Cristie. We kissed. Her tongue probed inside my mouth. My tongue felt inside her mouth.

A minute passed. I pulled my limp cock out of Cristie's pussy and got off her. Cristie got off the sofa. She stood up and placed the palm of her right hand under her pussy. Some of my cum oozed out of her cunt into her hand. She licked the palm of her hand clean. She sat down next to me.

The phone in the kitchen rang.

"I'll get it," said Brett. He got up off his Laz Boy chair and went into the kitchen.

He returned a minute later. "I have to go to the garage today. Herman Peabody needs a repair on his car," he said. "I'll see you two later," he said, picking up his shorts.

I watched Brett walk out of the living room, checking out his ass cheeks.

Cristie and I got dressed.

"Want some more coffee?" she asked.

"I would love some."

Cristie made a fresh pot of coffee. We decided to drink it on the front porch and enjoy the morning.

"Did you like sucking Brett's cock," she asked.

"I did."

"Have you sucked cock before?"

"It's been fifteen years. I sucked a few cocks when I was on vacation. But Brett is the first guy to cum in my mouth," I replied.

"Did you like the taste of his cum?"

"I did."

"I'm a cum slut, as you'll soon find out.

It was quiet between us for five minutes.

"Was your ex-wife great in bed?"

"No. Ashley was a prude. She would only let me fuck her in the missionary position. She wouldn't suck cock or jerk me off. We were only married for five years," I replied.

"That's too bad.

"I love sex and have since I was fifteen," Cristie replied.

"It sounds like you and Brett have an open marriage since he doesn't mind me fucking his wife," I said.

"We have for the past ten years. We have an agreement; if I fuck a stranger, then Brett gets to fuck my sister," Cristie replied.

"Cool. But, if Robyn is your sister, how come she has blonde hair, and you have black hair?"

"She dyes her hair blonde."

"Oh. Is she older or younger?"

"A year older."

"Is Brett older than you?"

"He's the same age as Robyn, and they were in the same high school class. When he started dating me when I was seventeen, Robyn was dating the high school quarterback, Carl. They were serious and planned to get married."

"Did they?"

"They did, but that marriage only lasted two years. By that time, I was married to Brett."

"Where did you meet your ex-wife?"

"We were in the Air Force stationed in England. I was a virgin when we married, so I didn't know much about sex.

We were quiet for a minute.

"Let's go inside and watch a movie," Cristie offered after we finished our coffee.

"Okay."

We went inside to the living room. Cristie sat next to my left on the sofa. I began to feel like we were dating. She turned on the "Desire" erotic movie. Cristie propped her feet up on the coffee table. I couldn't help but take occasional glances at those sexy toes.

"Cristie," I said, then paused. "Would you like a foot massage?"

"A foot massage? Nobody has ever asked me for a foot massage. I would love one!"

Cristie lay on her back on the sofa, resting her head on a pillow at the other end. He rested her feet on my lap.

I cradled her right foot in my hands. I kissed all over the top of that foot. I kissed the front of those toes. I kissed the back of those toes. I massaged that foot using both hands.

"Mmm, you're off to a great start!" Cristie moaned.

I went back and forth between massaging that foot and kissing those toes for two minutes. I repeated that process on her left foot for three minutes.

I could resist those toes. I took her right foot in my hands. I put the big toe in my mouth and sucked on it.

"Ohh, you're sucking on my toe?" Cristie asked. "Feels great. Continue," she added.

I sucked on the toes of her right foot for two minutes. I put that foot down and picked up her left foot. I sucked on those toes for two minutes.

"You can suck on my toes any time you want," Cristie offered.

"I will!"

During the next hour, I occassinsaly sucked on her toes.

A lesbian scene in a bathroom appeared in the movie.

"I"m hungry for some pussy," I said. It got off the sofa. I got Cristie off the sofa. I removed her sundress, dropping it on the floor by the sofa.

I put her back on the sofa, resting her ass cheeks on the edge of the cushion. I dropped to my knees in front of her delicious pussy.

"Eat me," Cristie moaned.

I leaned in and kissed the left side of her pussy and the inner thigh. I kissed the right side of her pussy and the inner thigh. I glanced up, noticing Cristie squeezing her tits and then playing with her erect nipples.

I ran the tip of my tongue up and down the slit of her hairy pussy.

"Mmm," Cristie moaned softly.

I stuck my tongue into her pussy opening. I could taste her juices.

"Tongue fuck me. Tongue fuck me," Cristie softly moaned.

I tongue fucked her for a minute, and her juices were flowing. I could smell her stinky wet pussy.

I pulled my tongue out of her pussy, licked up, and began sucking on her clit.

"That's what this whore needs," Cristie called out.

I reached up with my hands and played with her nipples while I sucked on her clit.

"Yes, yes, yes," Cristie moaned repeatedly.

Cristie reached down with her hands placing them on the side of my head. "You're not going anywhere," she chuckled.

The longer I sucked on her clit, the louder was Cristie's moans and breathing.

A minute passed. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" Cristie called out.

I kept sucking on her clit. I felt her body tense up. Cristie pushed my face into her pussy. My nose was filled with pubic hairs. "AHHHH!" she yelled. I felt her body tense and her legs shake. Her orgasm subsided. I kept sucking on her clit, hearing her loud moans and heavy breathing.

Her orgasm subsided. She relaxed her grip on my head, allowing me to move my nose out of her pubic hairs.

I sucked on her clit for two minutes.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Cristie moaned. "Eat my cunt! Eat my cunt!" she added.

Cristie pushed my face back into her pussy. I again had a nose full of pubic hairs. Her body tensed up. "FUCK!" she grunted. Her legs shook during her second orgasm.

Her orgasm subsided, and she released my head from her pussy.

I kept sucking on her clit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Cristie loudly moaned.

Less than a minute passed. "CUMMING!" Cristie yelled and again pushed my face into her pussy. This time, I was afraid I would accidentally bite her clit. I didn't. Cristie's body tensed. "AHHH!" she yelled, and her legs shook during her third orgasm.

Her orgasm subsided. She removed her hands from my head. "I'm spent," she said out of breath.

I stood up.

"Let's take a nap," Cristie offered.

Cristie got off the sofa. She walked naked with me out of the living room, leaving her sundress on the floor by the sofa.

We went upstairs to my bedroom. We got on the bed. Cristie cuddled in my arms, staying naked. She was asleep in minutes.

An hour passed. I woke up from our nap. I glanced over, and Cristie lay on her stomach, still asleep. I noticed her ass cheeks nice and round. I couldn't resist. I got up and went over to her, straddling the lower part of her legs.

I leaned in and softly ran the tip of my tongue up and down the right side of her ass crack. I softly ran the tip of my tongue up and down the left side of her ass crack. Cristie stirred. I decided to go in for the kill. I licked the right side of her ass crack. I licked the left side of her ass crack. Cristie stirred and moaned.

I dug my tongue deeper into the crack of her ass. The tip found her puckered butthole. I licked it.

Cristie stirred. "Are you licking my butthole?" she asked in a sleepy tone.

"I am," I answered.

"Good, I thought I was dreaming," she said. "Keep licking!" she added and widened her legs, allowing more access to her butthole.

I ran the tip of my tongue all around her puckered hole.

"Yes, yes, lick my butthole. Lick my butthole," Cristie repeatedly moaned.

I loved the feeling of a puckered butthole. I licked for three minutes.

I was done licking her butthole and lay on the bed next to her. Cristie leaned over and kissed me. I shoved my tongue in her mouth. She sucked on it for a few seconds. We stopped kissing, and she rested her head on my chest.

"Have you ever fucked a girl in her ass?" Cristie asked.

"No. I haven't found a girl that wants to be ass fucked."

"So, I take it that since you licked my butthole, you would want to fuck my ass?" Cristie said, then paused.

"I would!"

"But there's a catch. Brett has a rule that if a guy wants to fuck my ass, Brett has to fuck the guy in his ass first. Are you up to that rule?"

I thought for a second. "You know, I wouldn't mind being fucked in my ass. So, yes, Brett can fuck me in my ass," I replied.

We cuddled for a few minutes. "Let's go downstairs and start dinner," she said and got off the bed.

Cristie left the bedroom, and I followed. I kept my eyes on her ass cheeks while we walked down the hall and the stairs. I had to fuck that sweet ass!

Cristie walked into the living room and over to the sofa. She picked up her sundress off the floor and slipped it on over her naked body.

I followed her into the kitchen and assisted with making dinner.

Twenty minutes passed, and Brett entered the kitchen's rear door with two six-pack Budweiser beers. "What's for dinner?" he asked, walking over to the fridge.

"Spaghetti and meatballs," Cristie replied.

"I'm going to clean up for dinner," Brett said. He put the beers in the fridge and left the kitchen.

We had a quaint dinner at the dining room table. Brett got out a nice bottle of red wine.

After dinner, I helped Cristie clean up. I also noticed Cristie whispering something to Brett. He nodded in agreement.

We relaxed in the living room, watching a movie and drinking beer. Cristie and I cuddled on the sofa, and Brett kicked back in his Laz Boy chair.

It was eight that night. The movie ended.

"So, Gary. Cristie tells me you want to fuck her in the ass," Brett said.

"I do."

"She told you about my rule. Are you up for it?" Brett asked.

"I am."

"Cool. Let's go have some butt fucking action," Cristie said, getting up from the sofa.

I got up from the sofa, and Brett got up from the Laz Boy chair.

I was nervous while we headed upstairs.

We went into their bedroom. Cristie went into their bathroom and came out with a beach towel and a tube of KY gel. She put it on the bed.

I glanced at the nightstand next to the bed, noticing a pack of Juicy Fruit gum. No big deal.

"Let's get naked," Cristie said.

We stripped and were naked in seconds.

"Drop to your knees and suck my cock to get it hard," Brett ordered.

I dropped to my knees in front of Brett. I opened my mouth and began sucking on the head of his cock. It didn't take long before it was hard.

"Get on the towel on your stomach," Brett ordered.

I obeyed. I opened my legs to allow for easy access to my butthole.

Brett lubed his cock with KY and then lubed my butthole.

"Get ready, Gary, to be fucked," Cristie said. She got on the bed next to me.

I was nervous. I've always wanted to be fucked in my ass, and not this moment has arrived. I felt the head of Brett's cock push against my puckered butthole. My butthole opened, accepting the invitation. I felt the head of his cock slip inside my butthole. A little pain, not much.

"Don't worry, I'll take it easy on your virgin ass," Brett said while pausing with the head of his cock in my ass.

Then I felt his cock slowly go deeper into my butthole.

'Your virgin ass is tight," Brett said.

It hurt but turned into discomfort. I felt his pubic hairs on the crack of my ass. I knew he was all the way in. I took a couple of deep breaths.

Brett slowly pumped my ass. I began to enjoy it.

"Fuck the butt bitch," Cristie called out.

Brett's pace picked up. I began enjoying his cock in my ass.

I felt Brett's mouth by my right ear. I heard audible breathing. "Does my butt bitch love being fucked in his ass?" Brett said in my ear.

"Yes, I love being a butt bitch! I love being fucked in my ass!" I replied.

Brett pumped my ass.

"I'm a faggot! I'm a faggot!' I called out.

"Fuck the faggot!" Cristie called out.

Brett's breathing was more audible and heavy.

Brett pumped my ass for three minutes when... "I'm going to cum!" he called out.

"Cum in my ass!" I called out. "Cum in my ass!"

"Fill his butthole with your cum," Cristie added.

Brett shoved his cock deep into my ass and stopped pumping. "Ahhh!" he grunted in my ear.

I felt globs of warm cum explode from his cock into my ass.

Brett's cock was done. He collapsed on top of me, out of breath. He stayed on top of me for a few seconds, then pulled his cock out of my ass.

"Nice ass," he said. "You can fuck Cristie's ass, now, if you want," he said while getting off the bed.

I got off the bed.

Cristie dropped to her knees in front of me. She opened her mouth and began sucking on my cock. Thinking of what we're doing got my cock rock hard in seconds. Cristie stopped sucking my cock and stood up. She got on her stomach on the beach towel. She opened her legs. "Fuck my ass, Gary!" she ordered.

"Here," said Brett handing me the KY tube. I lubed my cock, then lubed Cristie's butthole. I tossed the tube on the floor.

"I pushed the head of my cock against her puckered butthole. It slipped inside. Cristie moaned. I pushed my cock deeper into her ass. She moaned louder. I felt her butthole loosen up. I pushed until my pubic hairs were pressed against the crack of her ass.

"I love the feeling of a hard cock in my ass," Cristie moaned.

I slowly pumped Cristie's ass.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!" Cristie called out repeatedly.

I rested my head close to her right ear. "I love fucking your ass," I whispered.

"I'm a whore! I'm a whore!" Cristie called out.

I pumped Cristie's ass for five minutes during her "Fuck my ass" moans. Then I felt it coming up. "I'm going to cum," I warned her.

"Cum in my ass!" she demanded.

I gave her ass a few pumps and then pushed until my pubic hairs were pressed against the crack of her ass.

"Oh yes! I love cum in my ass!" Cristie moaned while my cock spurted globs of warm cum into her ass.

I was done, so I pulled my cock out of her ass. I got off her.

Cristie rolled over. I leaned down and kissed her.

"Let's get cleaned up for bed," said Brett.

Cristie and I got off the bed. I left the bedroom and went into my bathroom.

Ten minutes passed, and Cristie entered my bedroom wearing a long T-shirt over her naked body. I only wore my gym shorts.

"I'm sleeping with you from now on," she said.

"I'd love that," I said.

We cuddled under the covers and were soon fast asleep.

SUNDAY

I woke up to the sound of pouring rain. I glanced over, and Cristie wasn't in bed. I saw her standing naked, looking out the bedroom window. "What are you doing?" I asked, then yawned.

"Looking at the pouring rain," she said, then turned around. "I know what we can do!" Cristie said excitedly.

"What's that?"

She walked over to the bed. "We can go naked outside and shower in the rain," she said with a grin.

"I have never done that before, but sure," I replied.

We got out of bed. Cristie left the bedroom and returned with two towels, two pairs of flip-flops, a bottle of body wash, and shampoo.

We left the bedroom, and I noticed Brett's bedroom door was closed. We went downstairs.

We went to the kitchen and out the back door to the screened porch. We stripped naked and went outside in the rain with the bottles of body wash and shampoo.