Kinky Sex with a Southern Nympo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked in the grass and stopped. We stood in the rain until we were soaked from head to toe. Cristie opened up the bottle of shampoo. She put shampoo on my hair and then on her hair. She dropped the bottle of shampoo on the grass.

She shampooed my hair, and I shampooed her hair. We stopped.

She opened the bottle of body wash and put some in my hand and then some in her hand. She dropped the bottle of shampoo on the grass.

The rainwater began washing shampoo down our bodies.

I washed her chest, her B-cup tits, and her erect nipples.

Cristie washed my chest.

I washed Cristie's back. She washed my back.

I washed Cristie's pubic hairs and pussy. She washed my cock and balls.

She turned around. I washed her ass cheeks, then washed her ass crack and butthole. I turned around, and she washed my ass cheeks and butthole.

I washed both of her legs. She washed both of my legs.

After we were done washing our bodies, we walked around the backyard to the rain would wash away the soap. I held her hand while we walked.

We stopped. I brought her body tight against mine. I kissed Cristie. Our kiss turned passionate, with our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths.

Ten minutes passed, and the rain washed the soap off our bodies.

She picked up the bottle of body wash and shampoo. We went back inside the screened porch. I dried her hair and body with a towel. She dried my hair and body with a towel.

"There's something I need to do to you," she said.

"What's that?" I replied, thinking she had a kinky idea.

Cristie took my hand and went inside the kitchen, leaving our clothes on the porch.

She took me upstairs to the bathroom.

She left the bathroom, left the bottle of body wash, and took the bottle of shampoo.

She returned with a lady's razor in hand. "I want your balls shaved if I"m going to lick them," she said. "Stand in the tub."

I stood in the tub. She ran a little water to wet my balls again. She soaped my balls with the body wash. She carefully shaved my balls clean.

"There, you now have smooth balls suited for licking," she said.

I got out of the tub. Cristie dropped to her knees and licked my freshly shaved balls for a few seconds.

She stood up. "I'll be back," Cristie said and left the bathroom.

She returned with a hairdryer. "Let's go downstairs. Brett likes to sleep in late on Sunday mornings," she said.

We went downstairs.

Cristie plugged her hairdryer into an outlet near the Laz Boy chair. She sat in the chair, drying her hair.

I dropped to my knees in front of her. I picked up her right foot and sucked on that big toe.

While she dried her hair, I sucked on her toes. After all, she did say I could at any time.

Cristie's hair was dried, and I stopped sucking on her toes.

I stood up. Cristie reached out and held my cock in her right hand. She leaned in and ran the tip of her tongue around my tight ball sack. My cock got rock hard in her hand.

After giving my balls a good licking, Cristie licked up my hard shaft. She licked the head of my cock. She put the head of my cock into her mouth. She moved her head down until the head of my cock tickled her tonsils. She gagged. She moved her head up.

I stood there watching Cristie's head bob up and down on my cock.

"You're a great cocksucker, Cristie," I said.

Cristie moaned a "Thank you."

Cristie licked up and down my hard shaft. She licked the head of my cock. She put my cock back in her mouth. She sucked on it and stroked my cock.

"Oh, I see Cristie's getting some morning cum," Brett said, walking into the living room.

Cristie's head kept bobbing up and down on my cock.

"I'll make a pot of coffee," Brett said and left the living room.

Another minute passed.

"I love the feeling of my cock in your mouth," I said.

Cristie removed my cock from her mouth. "I love sucking cock," she said, stroking my cock. She put my cock back in her mouth.

"Cristie's a great cock sucker!" I called out.

"She is, and so is her sister, Robyn!" Brett called out from the kitchen.

Cristie moaned with a mouth full of cock.

Cristie sucked on my cock for another minute. I felt it. "I'm going to cum!" I warned her.

Cristie created a tight seal with her mouth around the head of my cock. She stroked it with her right hand.

I felt my cock pulsate. She kept stroking my cock while globs of cum spurted out of my cock into Cristie's warm mouth. She moaned, accepting my cum.

I was done. Cristie removed her mouth. She opened it, showing off her prize. She swallowed.

I helped her to her feet. We kissed. My tongue probed inside her mouth, tasting some residual cum. We kissed for a few seconds.

Cristie unplugged her hair dryer. She tossed it on the sofa. "Time for breakfast," she said.

We left the living room and went into the kitchen. We went through the rear door going to the screened porch. We got dressed in the clothes we had left there earlier. We went back into the kitchen.

Brett poured himself a cup of coffee. He entered the living room and drank coffee in his Laz Boy chair. I helped Cristie make French Toast for breakfast.

The French Toast breakfast was ready. We ate at the dining room table, eating and drinking coffee.

After breakfast, I helped Cristie clean up.

We relaxed in the living room, drinking coffee. Cristie and I sat on the sofa, and Brett sat in his Laz Boy chair.

Thirty minutes passed.

"I'm going to mow the yard," Brett said.

He got up from his Laz Boy and left the living room.

"Let's watch a movie," Cristie said, grabbing the remote off the coffee table. She turned on the TV and selected the German movie with English subtitles called Antares.

The movie started. I heard the sound of a riding mower outside.

Cristie rested her head on the pillow at the other end of the sofa. She rested her feet in my lap. I knew what she wanted.

I cradled her right foot in my hands and began massaging it.

"Thank you for going out in the rain this morning. Brett would never do what you have done," she said.

"Have you showered in the rain by yourself in the past?"

"Yes. And in the past, Robyn joined me."

"That would be cool!"

So during the Antares movie, I massaged Cristie's feet and occasionally sucked on her toes.

The Antares movie ended, and Brett was finished mowing the yard. After he showered, we sat in rockers on the front porch drinking a few beers.

It was four in the afternoon. A red Chevy Impala drove up the gravel driveway. When the Impala got closer, I noticed Robyn behind the wheel.

She parked and got out with a backpack in hand. She wore shorts, flip-flops, and a T-shirt. I noticed her erect nipples poking at the T-shirt material.

"Hello," she said, walking up the porch steps.

"Robyn's going to stay a couple of days," said Brett. He stood up and gave Robyn a quick kiss on the lips.

Cristie stood up and gave Robyn a quick kiss on the lips.

I stood up and extended my hand.

"Oh, we don't need to shake," Robyn said, and she gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Beers in the fridge," Brett said.

Robyn went inside with her backpack and returned a minute later with a beer. She sat in the rocker next to Brett.

We had a relaxing afternoon drinking beer, talking, and enjoying the view of the Mississippi countryside.

It was time for dinner. Brett cooked steaks out on the grill. Cristie and Robyn were in the kitchen preparing baked potatoes and corn on the cob.

Everything was ready, and we ate outside at the picnic table.

After dinner, we relaxed in the living room. We all sat on the sofa and watched the Darker Shades of Elise movie, drinking beers.

The movie credits rolled. "It's time for fucking!" Brett said and turned off the TV.

I was curious if he meant a foursome, or would we fuck in our separate bedrooms.

We left the living room. Robyn followed Brett, and I lagged, following Cristie.

We went into the main bedroom. My first foursome!

Brett gave Cristie and Robyn a nod.

Cristie walked over to Robyn. She placed her arms around Robyn's waist. They kissed. The kiss was passionate, with their tongues playing in each other's mouths. I couldn't believe I saw two sisters engaged in a passionate kiss.

Brett walked up to me. He placed his arms around me. He kissed me. I didn't know what to do. Maybe it was the beers, but I accepted his kiss. Our tongues played in each other's mouths. I wrapped my hands around Brett's waist. I felt his cock get hard in his shorts. My cock got hard in my shorts.

Cristie and Robyn stopped kissing. Brett and I stopped kissing.

Robyn walked over to me. She put her arms around me, and we kissed. It turned passionate with our tongues loving each other. We stopped kissing.

Cristie removed her sundress, standing naked in front of her sister. Robyn removed her T-shirt, revealing droopy C-cup tits with two-inch diameter Areolas. She removed her shorts and panties, revealing her triangle of pubic hair.

Cristie took Robyn to the bed, pushing her on her back and resting her ass cheeks on the edge of the mattress. Cristie dropped to her knees in front of Robyn's hairy pussy. "Come join me, boys," she said.

Brett and I stripped and were bare ass naked in a second flat.

I walked over and picked up Robyn's left foot.

"You'll like this," Cristie told her.

I put Robyn's big toe in my mouth and sucked on it.

"Ooh, toe sucking. I will love this," Robyn moaned.

Brett got on the bed to Robyn's right. He leaned down and began sucking on the erect nipple of her right tit.

Cristie leaned in and licked up and down the slit of her sister's pussy. She sucked on Robyn's clit.

Robyn moaned over this attention.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," Robyn repeatedly moaned while Cristie licked up and down the slit of Robyn's pussy. I sucked her toes on the other foot. Brett sucked the nipples of her other tit.

A minute passed. I felt Robyn's right leg shake, almost shoving her foot in my mouth. "AHHH!" she yelled. I saw her body tense up. Cristie didn't let go of Robyn's clit during her orgasm. Robyn's orgasm subsided.

"Gary, you have to taste Robyn's pussy," Cristie said and stood up.

I dropped to my knees in front of Robyn's pussy.

Cristie got on the bed and straddled Robyn's face. Robyn licked Cristie's pussy.

Brett continued to suck on Robyn's tits.

I licked the slit of Robyn's pussy for a few seconds. I found her clit and sucked on it.

Robyn moaned with a face full of Cristie's crotch, Brett sucking on her tits, and I'm sucking on her clit. I never imagined I would ever be in a situation like this. I was in heaven.

Cristie's moaned loud while her sister licked her pussy.

A minute passed. I felt Robyn's body tense up. Her legs shot straight out. "AHHHH!" she yelled in Robyn's pussy, having an orgasm. Her orgasm subsided.

Cristie rubbed her pussy on Robyn's mouth. "I'm cumming!" she yelled. "AHHH!" she grunted, having an orgasm on Robyn's face.

"AHHH!" Cristie yelled and pushed her pussy into Robyn's mouth when she had an orgasm.

"Let's fuck!" said Brett.

Cristie got off Robyn's face. She lay on her back. Robyn scooted up on the bed, staying on her back to Cristie's left.

Brett climbed on top of Robyn. I climbed on top of Cristie. We began fucking the sluts in the missionary position.

The room was soon filled with the stereo music of our crotches slapping together and the loud moans of the sexy women. I could believe that here. I was on a bed where two sisters were being fucked.

"Yes, yes, yes," Robyn moaned repeatedly. "Fuck me, fuck me," Cristie moaned repeatedly.

Five minutes passed.

"AHHHH!" Robyn yelled, having an orgasm.

A few seconds later... "YES!" Cristie yelled, having an orgasm.

After the girls' orgasms subsided, I knew I couldn't last any longer. "I'm cumming!" I yelled.

"Cum in my cunt!" Cristie yelled.

I pumped, then stopped. "AHHHH!" I grunted and filled Cristie's pussy with warm cum.

"Me too!" Brett called out.

"Cum in my twat!" Robyn yelled.

Brett grunted softly when he filled Robyn's pussy with his warm cum.

Brett got off Robyn, and I got off Cristie. The girls got off the bed. They placed their right hands under their pussies. Cum oozed out of those sweet pussies onto the palms of their hands. They licked them cleaned. Then Robyn and Cristie engaged in another passionate kiss.

"That was fun!" Robyn said.

"It was!" I added. I glanced at the bedside table and noticed that pack of Juicy Fruit gum. I had a kinky idea.

Brett and Robyn went into the bathroom to clean up.

Cristie and I picked up our clothes, left the room, and went into the other bathroom to clean up.

After we cleaned up, Cristie entered her bedroom and came out with an alarm clock.

We went into my bedroom, and we got naked under the covers.

Cristie and I were cuddling naked in bed, exhausted. We fell asleep within minutes.

MONDAY

Cristie's alarm clock went off at six-thirty in the morning.

I leaned over and gave her a "good morning" kiss. We got out of bed and went into the bathroom. After I shaved and we brushed our teeth at the same time at the sink, we got in the shower. We washed each other's bodies. I will hate taking a shower alone in the future.

We went back into the bedroom and got dressed. Cristie wore a white sundress. I put on a T-shirt and shorts.

We left the bedroom and went downstairs and into the kitchen.

I made a pot of coffee while Cristie started on the scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast.

"Good morning," Robyn said, entering the kitchen wearing a T-shirt and gym shorts.

"Good morning," I replied.

Robyn kissed me on the lips. She kissed Cristie on the lips. Cristie whispered in Robyn's ear. "Really?" Robyn said, looking at Cristie. Cristie nodded. "Yes."

Robyn glanced at me, then smiled. "Cristie tells me you like licking a girl's butthole?" Robyn said to me.

"I do."

Robyn walked over to the counter. She lowered her gym shorts to her feet and placed her hands on the counter. "Lick my butthole," Robyn demanded and shoved her ass cheeks at me.

I couldn't resist. I walked over to Robyn. I dropped to my knees at her ass. I licked the left side of her ass crack. I licked the right side of her ass crack.

"That's a different feeling," Robyn moaned.

I opened her cheeks a little, exposing her puckered butthole. I ran the tip of my tongue all around her puckered hole.

"Oh, that does feel good," Robyn moaned.

I licked her butthole.

"Yes, lick my butthole, you nasty boy," Robyn called out.

I licked her butthole for a minute, then stopped.

Robyn pulled up her gym shorts. She turned around and kissed me. She sucked on my tongue. The tongue that licked her butthole.

"That felt good, Gary," she said with a smile.

Brett entered the kitchen. "Mmmm, the bacon smells good," he said.

He walked over and got his coffee cup out of the cupboard. The coffee pot was ready, so he poured a cup.

He left the kitchen and sat down at the dining room table.

I helped Cristie and Robyn bring in the plates of eggs, bacon and toast, and three cups of coffee.

We sat at the dining room table, enjoying a quaint breakfast.

After breakfast, while Cristie and I cleaned up the breakfast dishes, Brett and Robyn went upstairs to get ready for work.

Brett kissed Cristie on the lips. Robyn gave Cristie and me a kiss on the lips. They left, and Robyn drove them to the garage.

Cristie made another pot of coffee. When it was done, we sat out on the front porch in the rockers, drinking more coffee.

Cristie's eyes widened. "Oh, I've been meaning to ask, how did you like seeing two sisters get in on?"

"Well, that's something I've wanted to see for years. That was so hot!" "When did you two start fooling around?"

"It started when we were younger," Cristie said and took a drink of coffee. "We didn't live in a big house, so Robyn and I had to share a bed," she said.

"This isn't your family farm?"

"No, Brett's grandfather built it. So, one night, I noticed Robyn on her back moaning. After another glance, I noticed her right hand was under the covers rubbing her crotch area. She appeared to be enjoying herself, then I saw her body tense and arch up."

"She was masturbating," I said.

"I didn't know that at the time. So when she calmed down, I asked her what had happened. She told me that a girlfriend, Becky, taught her how to rub her pussy and have an orgasm. She said the orgasm is a wonderful feeling. So I asked her to show me how to do it,' she said and paused to take a drink of coffee.

"How was the first time you rubbed your pussy?"

"I was nervous at first,"

"Did you get naked?"

"No, Robyn instructed me to slip by hand down my PJs and rub the top of my pussy. After rubbing it, my body tingled, feeling so good. My breathing was heavy, and then that orgasm flooded my body. I fell in love with orgasms that night," Cristie said.

"Based on last night, you had more sex with your sister."

"You bet. She showed me how to kiss. She showed me how to eat pussy," Cristie said, sticking out her tongue and pretending she was licking pussy.

"Did you like the taste of her pussy when you licked it for the first time?"

"I did!"

"She also showed me how to rub our pussies together to have orgasms.

"Any other kinky things?

"She showed me how to rub my naked pussy on the arm of our sofa to have an orgasm," Cristie said with a grin.

"I would love to watch you rub on the arm of your sofa," I said.

"Okay. How about now?" Cristie offered with a grin.

"Sure!"

We went inside the house. Cristie rushed upstairs. She came back down with a towel.

We walked over to the sofa and placed the towel on the right arm of the sofa. Cristie stripped naked. She straddled the left arm of the sofa. She straddled the arm of the sofa facing the coffee table. She began humping the arm of the sofa.

It took less than a minute of humping the sofa for Cristie to moan. I've seen videos like his, but seeing it live was hot!

"Yes, yes, I'm Gary's horny whore. I'm Gary's sleazy slut," she moaned during her humping.

Cristie humped the arm of the sofa for three minutes, and her moans were louder. Then..." AHHHH!" she yelled, and her body shook. She had an orgasm.

Cristie got off the sofa. "Here's a pussy wet towel for you," she said, throwing the towel at me.

I caught it and sniffed it. "Mmmm," I love the smell of pussy in the morning," I said. "I'm sleeping on this tonight," My eyes widened with an idea. "I'll be back," I said.

I rushed out of the living room and up the stairs. I rushed into my bedroom, tossing the towel on my pillow. I left the bedroom and rushed into the main bedroom. I grabbed that pack of Juicy Fruit gum. I rushed out of the bedroom.

I rushed down the stairs and back into the living room, where Cristie sat naked on the sofa.

"Chewing gum? I thought you were going to do something kinky. Bummer," Cristie said, disappointed.

"I think you'll find this kinky," I said, putting the pack of Juicy Fruit gum on the coffee table. I stripped naked. I got on the sofa and immediately stroked my flaccid cock. "I'm thinking of this sexy girl named Cristie. Oh, she's so fucking hot and a great piece of ass," I said, stroking my cock that was getting hard.

"True," she said, watching me stroke my cock. "I thought you would chew gum while you jerked off for me?"

"Just wait, my sexy whore," I said, stroking my rock-hard cock. "Mmmm, Cristie has a sweet ass. I love licking her butthole. I love licking her pussy. I love sucking on her tits. I love sucking on her toes. I love fucking her butthole. I love fucking her pussy," I moaned while stroking my cock.

I jerked off for another minute. I stopped stroking. I grabbed the pack of Juicy Fruit. I removed a piece and took it out of the wrapper.