Kinky Sex with a Southern Nympo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to chew gum while you cum on yourself? Not kinky!" Cristie said, disappointed.

I returned to stroking my cock. "Fuck me, Cristie. Fuck me, you sexy slut!" I moaned, stroking my cock. Then.... "Ahhhh!" I grunted, and my cock exposed, dumping a load of cum on my stomach. I was done. I took that piece of Juicy Fruit gum and used it to wipe cum up from my stomach. "Here, a piece of Cummy Fruit gum," I said, handing her the piece of gum covered in my cum.

"Kinky!" Cristie said and took the piece and shoved it in her mouth. "Delicious!" she said, chewing the gum.

Cristie looked at the pack of Juicy Fruit gum. "I can use it for something," she said, grabbing the pack of gum off the coffee table. She removed a piece of gum. She rubbed that piece of gum up and down the slit of her pussy. She rubbed it all over her puckered butthole. She spits on the gum. "Here's a start," she said, handing me the gum.

I took the gum and put it in my mouth. "Mmm, Juicy Cristie gum," I said, chewing on it.

Cristie and I got dressed and returned to the front porch. We sat in the rockers, chewing the gum.

Thirty minutes later, we tossed the gum in the garbage. "You can make me Gary Cummy gum anytime you want," she said.

"And you can make me Juicy Cristie gum anytime you want," I responded.

Cristie and I engaged in a passionate kiss.

Cristie relaxed in the living room, watching a movie. She rested her feet on my lap. I massaged her feet and sucked on her toes off and on for the next ninety minutes.

The movie ended. Cristie took the pack of Juicy Fruit gum and went upstairs.

Robyn and Brett came home from work when Cristie came downstairs.

We began making dinner; Brett cooked hamburgers on the grill. Cristie, Robyn, and I made corn on the cob in the kitchen.

Thirty minutes later, we had a nice dinner outside at the picnic table.

After dinner, we sat on the living room sofa, watching a movie.

It was nine, and we retired to bed. When I got into the bedroom, I noticed the pack of Juicy Fruit gum on the bedside table near the alarm clock.

It wasn't long before we could hear "Fuck me, Brett. Fuck me, Brett" coming from the main bedroom.

Cristie and I decided to sleep naked.

We were in bed for five minutes. Cristie moved to place her crotch over my face and her face looking down at my cock.

"Mmm, sixty-nine," I said.

"You bet," she responded. She moved down and licked my balls.

She moved her crotch, moving her butthole closer to my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked her butthole.

She sucked on my flaccid cock. She moved her pussy to my mouth. I licked up and down the slit. I shoved my tongue into her pussy hole.

My cock got hard in Cristie's mouth. She sucked on my cock. She moved her pussy, and I sucked on her clit.

Cristie moaned with a mouth full of cock while I sucked on her clit.

Three minutes passed. Cristie took my cock out of her mouth. I let go of her clit. She pushed her pussy into my face. I stuck my tongue into her pussy, and my nose was pushed into her butthole. "AHHHH!" she yelled. I tongue fucked her and was smelling her butthole during her orgasm.

Her orgasm subsided. I returned to sucking on her clit. She returned to sucking on my cock.

Two minutes passed. I felt it. "I'm cumming!' I warned Cristie.

She kept sucking on my cock. I stopped sucking on her clit. I put my lips on her butthole and let my cock explode cum into Cristie's mouth. I felt some drip out of her mouth onto my balls.

My balls were emptied. Cristie removed her mouth from my cock and swallowed. She licked the cum off my balls. She got off me.

"I love sixty-nine," she said, snuggling up to me.

"So do I," I said.

We closed our eyes and were asleep within ten minutes.

Hours had passed.

I was dreaming that I was lost in a city. Then I heard "Lick my butthole, Gary" and couldn't locate the source. I woke up. I jumped seeing someone's face near me. It was Robyn. She was naked.

"Would you lick my butthole again?" Robyn asked.

"Sure."

Robyn got on her hands and knees on the floor. I got off the bed and got behind her. I leaned into her ass cheeks and licked the right side of her ass crack. I licked the left side of her ass crack. She wiggled her ass. I shoved my tongue into the crack of her ass, finding her puckered butthole. I ran the tip of my tongue all around her puckered hole.

"Mmm, that's what I need," Robyn moaned. She rested her head on the carpet and stretched out her arms. She arched her ass into my face.

I licked her butthole with my nose buried at the top of her ass crack.

I licked Robyn's butthole for two minutes. She moved away from me and rolled over on her back. She shoved her feet in my face. "Suck on my toes," she demanded.

I held her right foot and started sucking on her big toe. I then worked my way, sucking on the other toes. I sucked on those toes for a minute.

I put her right foot down and picked up her left foot. I sucked on that big toe and then worked my way, sucking on the other toes. I sucked on those toes for a minute.

I finished sucking on her toes and stood up. Robyn stood up and reached by the bed picking up that KY tube. "Cristie told me how you fucked her in the ass. I want my virgin ass fucked," Robyn said, handing me the KY. She got on her stomach on the floor, opening her legs for access to her ass.

"Yes, fuck my sister's ass," Cristie said.

I glanced to my left and saw Cristie sitting on the bed watching us.

I opened the tube and lubed my cock and Robyn's butthole. I tossed the KY on the floor. I opened Robyn's ass crack, exposing her butthole. I rubbed the head of my cock against her puckered hole. I pushed. Robyn moaned while the head of my cock slipped in her butthole. I pushed, and my cock slipped into Robyn's butthole. It kept sliding in until my pubic hairs rested against her ass cheeks.

"I have a cock in my ass! I have a cock in my ass!" Robyn moaned. "Hurts a little. Keep going."

I slowly pumped Robyn's ass. She moaned. I pumped faster. She moaned.

"Yes, fuck my butt! Fuck my butt!" Robyn moaned repeatedly.

I pounded Robyn's ass for five minutes. "I'm ready to cum," I said.

"Cum in my mouth. I want to taste my sister's ass," Cristie said.

I pulled my cock out of Robyn's ass. I stood up and walked over to Cristie. She immediately put my cock into her mouth. She sucked on every inch, cleaning Robyn's ass off my cock.

"Here it comes!" I warned.

Cristie kept a tight seal around the head of my cock. She stroked it with her right hand.

"Ahhh!" I grunted and shot globs of cum into her mouth. Cristie didn't lose a drop.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

Robyn hugged and kissed me. "Thank you," she said and left the bedroom.

Cristie and I got back under the covers. I kissed her, probing the inside of her mouth with my tongue to taste any residual cum.

We stopped kissing and cuddled and fell asleep within minutes.

TUESDAY

Cristie's alarm clock went off at six-thirty in the morning.

We got up and went into the bathroom. After shaving and brushing my teeth, Cristie and I took a shower together. I felt sad while I washed every inch of her body. I've been with Cristie for the past three and half days. I began feeling like she was my girlfriend. I was going to miss her terribly.

After our shower, we got dressed. I put on a T-shirt and shorts and then went into the bathroom. While I was in the bathroom, Cristie wore a T-shirt and tan shorts. But today, she wore socks and sneakers. I wore a T-shirt and shorts.

We went downstairs to the kitchen. I helped Cristie make breakfast.

"The water pump for your Impala should arrive today," Cristie said.

"Yeah. I've had a great three and half days with you. I" ll never forget them," I said.

I noticed Cristie looked saddened.

"I also had a great time with you," she said.

It was quiet between us for a few seconds. My eyes widened with an idea. "I know; why don't you come with me to Memphis?" I said and paused. "You can come with me to Graceland. After all, you told me you wanted to go there. I" ll pay for your whole trip," I offered.

Cristie's eyes lit up. "It would be so cool to visit Graceland. I'll ask Brett," she said.

I tried not to get too excited in case Brett refused to let her go with me.

Five minutes passed.

"Good morning," Brett said, entering the kitchen. He walked up to Cristie, kissing her on her cheek.

"Good morning," Robyn said, entering the kitchen. Robyn walked over, kissed Cristie on her lips, and then kissed me on her lips.

Cristie, Robyn, and I brought the breakfast plates and cups of coffee to the dining room table. We sat down.

I glanced at Cristie.

"Brett, Gary has offered to let me tag along while he visits Graceland this week. He'll pay my way. And you know I've wanted to visit Graceland," Cristie said.

"I hate Elvis," Brett said, then took a drink of coffee. "I guess you can go. As long as Robyn stays with me," he said, blowing Robyn a kiss.

"I would love that," Robyn replied, blowing Brett a kiss.

"But, Gary has to give me a blowjob when you get back," Brett demanded.

"Deal," I replied, recalling the last time I blew Brett.

"I would love to watch a guy blow another guy," Robyn beamed.

It was quiet during the rest of our breakfast.

After Cristie and I cleaned the breakfast dishes, Brett and Robyn left for work. I was alone with Cristie!

Cristie and I sat on the front porch in rockers, drinking coffee.

"I'm so excited about finally being able to visit Graceland," Cristie said. "Thank you for the offering."

"I didn't want to go alone, and besides, I'm going to miss you when I leave," I replied.

Cristie glanced over at me. "I'm going to miss you also," she responded. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

"If my car is ready, do you want to leave tonight or in the morning?" I asked.

Cristie thought for a second. "We can leave after your car is ready. More time alone," she said and winked at me.

"Yes, dear," I replied with a smile.

After coffee on the porch, we rested on the sofa and watched a movie. Cristie didn't want her foot massaged, or toes sucked.

The movie ended. We went upstairs to pack for the Graceland trip. After packing, we brought the suitcases downstairs, placing them by the kitchen rear doo.

We returned to the living room and relaxed on the sofa, watching another movie.

The phone in the kitchen rang when we were an hour into that movie. Cristie got up from the sofa and went into the kitchen.

Cristie came back a few seconds later. "Your Impala is ready."

"Well, let's go to Memphis," I said and got up from the sofa.

Cristie locked the front door.

I wheeled out suitcases to the kitchen. We left through the rear kitchen door. She locked it. We left the screened porch heading to the barn.

I put the suitcases in the bed of her pickup. We got in, and she drove away down the gravel driveway.

Cristie was beaming while she drove to the garage. I was glad this trip excited her.

We got to the garage. My Impala was parked off to the side of the office. We got out of the pickup, and I got our suitcases out of the bedroom. I wheeled them to the rear of my Impala. I went inside the office, where Cristie waited by Robyn's desk.

Robyn told me the total included room and board at Cristie's house. I paid with my credit card. She handed me my keys.

"Are you off to Memphis, now?" Brett asked, entering the office.

"We are," Cristie replied.

"Cool, more alone time with Brett," Robyn beamed.

Robyn got up from the desk and walked over to Cristie. She kissed her on the lips. She walked over to me and kissed me on the lips. She walked over to Brett.

Have a great time with my wife," Brett said.

"Yes, have a great time with my sister," Robyn added.

Cristie and I left the office. I walked her to my Impala and opened the passenger door for her.

"Oh, a gentleman, that's a first for me," she said, sitting on the front passenger bench seat. I closed the door, walked around, and put our suitcases in the trunk. I got behind the wheel, cranked out the Impala, and drove away.

We were quiet while I drove north out of town.

"So, Cristie, when was your first fuck?" I asked.

'I was eighteen. It was Robyn's idea since she had her first fuck four months before me. She set me up with this guy, Carl, from her school class. Robyn ensured he wore a rubber," she said and paused. "When did you get your first fuck?"

"It was right after graduation. I went to a party where someone got a keg of beer. There was this girl named Cinda, who had long black hair and brown eyes for which I had the hots. We went down to the basement," I said.

"Did you wear a rubber?"

"Yes, there was a bowl of rubber packets in a bowl at the party."

"Was Cinda a good fuck?"

"Yes, she was. She gave me a blow job a month later and swallowed my cum."

"Cool. A week after that guy, Carl fucked me; I gave him a blow job with Robyn watching me and giving me instructions."

"Did he cum in your mouth?"

"He did. And I knew I loved cum at that moment," Cristie said.


"I'm glad you love cum."

I turned on the radio. Cristie found a station that plays classic rock. Cristie unbuckled her seat belt. She scooted over, sitting next to me. She buckled in using the middle seat belts. I felt like a teenager with a new girlfriend.

"Oh, by the way, I had a hysterectomy five years ago. So you can't get me pregnant. If you are worried about that."

"I wasn't worried at all. I figured if it happened, I would be there for you," I said.

"Ohh, you're so sweet!" Cristie said and kissed me on my cheek.

Two hours passed, and we were at the Memphis city limits.

I found a hotel not far from Graceland.

After we checked into the hotel, we took our suitcases to the room. The room was excellent, with a king-sized bed, two chairs, and a small couch across a counter with a mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee pot.

We freshened up in the bathroom, then left and headed to Graceland.

We drove off to Graceland.

Cristie had a huge smile when I parked at Graceland. She immediately took a selfie shot of us with Graceland in the background.

I went inside Graceland and bought two tickets for their Ultimate VIP tour tomorrow morning.

We walked back to the Impala. I opened the passenger door for Cristie. She got in the Impala; I closed the door and got behind the wheel.

"I never had a guy be a gentleman and open a car door for me," Cristie said.

"I'll always be a gentleman for you," I said.

Cristie scooted over and bucked in the middle of the front seat.

I drove away from Graceland and found a quaint restaurant for dinner. And, of course, I opened up the restaurant door for Cristie.

We had a nice dinner and left, heading back to the hotel.

We entered our hotel room.

Cristie sat down in the chair near the bed. "I have something you will like. Or at least I think you will like it," she said.

"What's that?"

Cristie untied her sneakers, removing them. She removed her left sock.

I thought she wanted to fuck.

She removed her right sock. She held up her right foot. I noticed a piece of Juicy Fruit gum stuck to the bottom of her foot. "I have a piece of Stinky Feet gum for you since you love feet," she said.

"Now, that's kinky!" I said and walked over to her. I dropped to my knees. I smelled her sweaty feet. I used my teeth and removed the gum off the bottom of her foot. I chewed it.

"How does it taste?"

"Like sexy stinky feet. I love it!"

"I'm glad."

We cuddled on the bed, watching the TV. I chewed on the gum for twenty minutes, then tossed it in the bathroom trash can.

I returned to the bed finding Cristie naked. "Come fuck me, you horny fucker," she said seductively. She gave me the finger with both hands.

I stripped off my clothes in seconds flat. I got on the bed.

Cristie pushed me on my back. She straddled my crotch and then waved her dangling erect nipples across my lips. I sucked on her nipples for a minute. My cock was rock hard.

Cristie reached down, holding up my cock. She lowered her pussy to the head of my cock. The head of my cock slipped inside her wet pussy.

Cristie moaned while she fucked me cowgirl style. I reached around, holding onto her ass cheeks. She leaned forward, shoving her tits in my face. I sucked on her nipples.

"Yes, yes, yes," Cristie repeatedly moaned while I sucked on her nipples.

I pushed the tip of my right middle finger against her puckered butthole. I pushed it inside.

"Oh, yes," Cristie moaned.

I pushed harder. My index finger went into her butthole up to the big knuckle.

"Yes, finger fuck my butthole," Cristie said.

I continued to finger fuck her butthole while she rode my cock.

Three minutes passed. "Cumming! Cumming!" she yelled. She stopped riding my cock. She arched her back. My finger in her ass felt her body tense during her orgasm.

She was halfway through her orgasm. My cock didn't waste any time. It exploded, filling her pussy with warm cum.

Cristie's orgasm subsided. She was out of breath. I pulled my finger out of her ass.

She grabbed my hand and brought it to my mouth. "Taste my butthole," she ordered and shoved my finger into my mouth. I sucked it clean and then pulled it out of my mouth.

"How does it taste?

"Good."

Here's something else," she said and straddled my face. "Open your mouth," she ordered.

I opened my mouth. My cum oozed out of her pussy, landing on my tongue. I swallowed that cum.

Cristie got off me. We got off the bed going into the bathroom. We got ready for bed and slept naked under the covers.

"Gary, have you watched porn where a white wife is fucked by a black guy?" she asked.

"I have."

"Do you like that?"

"Yeah. I would like a black guy to fuck me if I were a woman," I replied.

Cristie hesitated. "I saw online that there's this nightclub where a white woman and pick up black guys," she said and paused. "I want to experience being fucked by a black guy with a big cock. Brett would never allow this," she said and paused. "So, would you let me experience this while we're in Memphis? You can have sloppy seconds," Cristie asked with pleading eyes.

The thought of watching her get fucked by a black guy with a big cock was turning me on. "Yes, baby, I want a black guy to pound your pussy."

"You're such a sweetheart," Cristie beamed and kissed me passionately.

"Maybe tomorrow night?"

"Sure, tomorrow night," I replied.

We cuddled and were asleep in ten minutes.

WEDNESDAY

Cristie and I woke up at seven that morning. I shaved in the bathroom. We both stood at the sink and brushed out teeth. After that, we took a shower washing each other's naked bodies.

Cristie took the last piece of Juicy Fruit gum and placed it in the crotch of her panties. She put her panties on and then put on tight Levi blue jeans. She wore a lovely blue blouse and sandals.

"Are you making me a piece of Pussy Fruit gum?"

"I am," Cristie said with a grin.

We left the hotel room and went downstairs for the continental breakfast. While we ate, I noticed an older woman around my height. She has a slender figure with g gray and blonde hair a foot past her shoulders and blue eyes, and I found her attractive for an older woman. She wore blue jeans, sandals, and an Elvis T-shirt. She caught me glancing at her. She smiled.

Cristie and I left the hotel. She was beaming with joy while I drove to Graceland.

We parked the car. Cristie took a selfie of us with Graceland in the background.

We went inside and gave them our tickets. We waited for our tour to start. My eyes widened. That older woman from the hotel was there. She spotted us and walked over.

"I saw you at my hotel this morning; I'm Dee," she said.