Kinky Sex with a Southern Nympo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?"

"On Friday night, before I fucked you for the first time, I was on my laptop looking for hotels in Memphis. I discovered this website that does fake wedding ceremonies."

"Fake wedding ceremonies? What's with that?" Cristie asked curiously.

"It's a website that performs pretend weddings. You only give your first names, and they print out a fake marriage certificate."

"That sounds cool," said Cristie.

"Want to do it?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"Get pretend married," I replied. I took Cristie by the hand and got her off the bed. She stood up, and I dropped to my knees. "Cristie, will you pretend to marry me?" I asked.

Cristie glanced down at me. "I will!" she replied.

I stood up, and we kissed.

"We better put on a shirt for the camera," I said.

We put on our T-shirts.

I got my laptop out of my suitcase. I powered it up and logged searched for that website. I found it! I grabbed my credit card and paid for a pretend wedding ceremony. It would start in thirty minutes and would notify me by email.

Cristie and I relaxed on the bed for the following third minutes. I checked my email, and the email was there. I read the instructions, turned on the laptop webcam, and clicked on the supplied link. The website opened. A window appeared with a man.

"Are you Gary and Cristie?" the man said from the website.

"Yes," Cristie and I replied in unison.

"Good. Let's begin. I have a good visual, so don't move," the man said and paused. "Do you, Gary, take Cristie to be your pretend wife?"

"I do."

"Do you, Cristie take Gary to be your pretend husband?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you pretend husband and wife. You may kiss your wife," the man said.

I kissed Cristie.

"Thank you, and you'll receive another email in five minutes with a link to download your pretend marriage certificate. Thank you again, Gary and Cristie," the man said. The window closed.

We waited five minutes, and I checked my email. The man was correct. I had an email. I opened it and clicked on the link to download our certificate. It downloaded.

I opened up the certificate jpg. It looked real. But in the lower-left corner was a snapshot from my webcam showing Cristie and me kissing. So cool!

"Could you email me that?" Cristie asked.

"Would love to. Give me your email."

"CGLoverAlways at mailworld," Cristie replied.

She watched me send her an email with a copy of our certificate.

"Thank you!" she said and kissed me on my cheek.

I powered down my laptop.

We returned to bed naked.

"Good night, my pretend husband."

"Good night, my pretend wife."


We kissed, then we cuddled and fell asleep.

FRIDAY

Cristie and I woke up at eight that morning. After I shaved and brushed our teeth, Cristie and I took a shower washing each other's bodies.

We got out of the shower and dried each other off. We got dressed in shorts and a T-shirt.

"Are you ready to head back home?" I asked Cristie.

"Not really," she replied sadly.

"I know."

"Can you text me the picture you took of our Graceland and riverboat cruise?" I asked.

"I would love to. Could you give me your cell phone number? I wanted it anyway so we can stay in touch," Cristie said.

I gave Cristie my cell phone number. She made me a contact. "I'll send a text to establish contact," she said. She created a text and sent it.

I grabbed my cell off the bedside table. It dinged. I saw Cristie's "Here's two sexy people" text with an attachment. I opened the attachment, and it was the pic of her selfie of us taken the first time we arrived at Graceland.

I kissed Cristie on the lips.

We packed our suitcases and went downstairs for the Continental Breakfast. We didn't see Dee down there.

While we ate, Cristie and I texted each other the pictures we took in Memphis.

After breakfast, we went back up to our room. We grabbed our suitcases, left the room, and went to the front desk. I checked out.

We left the hotel and got in my Impala. Cristie sat next to me in the Impala.

I drove out of the parking lot driving away, and headed south. We were quiet during the drive out of Memphis.

"I'm going to miss you," Cristie said.

"Yeah, I'm also going to miss you."

"I hope this won't be the last time I see you."

"Oh no, you can come and visit me anytime you want," I offered.

"I will take you up on that offer. And, if a hurricane comes your way, you're always welcome to drive up and stay with us," Cristie offered.

"I'll do that."

"I've never had so much sex in my life as what I've had during the past week," I said.

"Me too. Brett hasn't shown much interest in me for over a year. I think he's interested in Robyn," Cristie.

"I'm sorry to hear about that."

"It's okay. I'll survive," Cristie said.

"I haven't had sex for the past year since I broke up with Laurie."

"Was she good in bed?"

"Ah, she was okay. Wouldn't swallow cum or let me lick her ass or fuck her in the ass."

"Too bad," Cristie said, resting her hand on my right thigh. She rested her head on my shoulder.

We were mostly quiet during the drive back to her farm. I was already missing Cristie.

Hours had passed, and we got back to her farm. I parked out front, close to the front porch.

After taking our suitcases upstairs, we took a nap on the bed.

We woke up at four that afternoon. We went downstairs and relaxed in the living room, watching a movie. While we watched the movie, I massaged Cristie's foot and sucked on her toes."

Thirty minutes passed.

"We're home," Brett called out, entering the living room with Robyn.

Cristie and I got up from the sofa.

"How was Memphis?" Robyn asked. She walked over and kissed Cristie. She kissed me.

"Fantastic! Graceland was so cool, and we also had a fantastic riverboat cruise of Memphis down the Mississippi River," Cristie beamed.

"I'm glad you had a great time," Brett said. "Let's get dinner ready," he added.

Cristie rolled her eyes and left the living room, heading to the kitchen. I followed her to assist.

Cristie and I made spaghetti and meatballs and a salad for dinner. Brett and Robyn went upstairs to freshen up and change clothes.

Dinner was ready, and we ate at the dining room table. I was surprised that Brett didn't ask for details about Cristie's Memphis trip. I felt he paid more attention to Robyn.

After dinner, we relaxed in the living room, watching a movie. Brett sat in his Laz Boy, and Cristie, Robyn, and I sat on the couch.

"Wait, I recall that Gary would give me a blow job if Cristie could go to Memphis. It's blow time," Brett said, grabbing the crotch of his gym shorts.

"That's right. Come on, Gary. Suck Brett's cock," Robyn called out.

"Go ahead, baby, suck his cock," Cristie said.

I got off the sofa and walked over to Brett. I dropped to my knees in front of him. I pulled his shorts down to his feet. He wasn't wearing any underwear. I leaned in and licked his tight ball sack. I sucked on his limp cock. It got hard in my mouth.

"Gary's a cocksucker!" Robyn called out.

"Gary's a cocksucker!" Cristie and Robyn called out in unison.

My head bobbed up and down on Brett's cock.

"Nice faggot," Brett said and placed his hands on the side of my head. "Good cocksucker."

I realized that I loved sucking cock. The feeling of a meaty hard cock in your mouth. The taste of a guy's cum. I wondered if I would be sucking cock back home.

I sucked on his cock for five minutes, with Cristie and Robyn cheering for me.

"Your cum is ready," Brett said.

I created a tight seal with my mouth around the head of his cock. I stroked it with my right hand.

"Ahhh!" Brett grunted.

I felt the first glob of cum spurt into my mouth. The other globs followed like rapid fire. His balls were emptied into my mouth. I removed my mouth and swallowed.

I walked back to the couch sitting between Cristie and Robyn. Cristie kissed me, sticking her tongue into my mouth. Robyn kissed me, sticking her tongue into my mouth.

We relaxed while watching the rest of the movie.

It was nine, and we all went upstairs.

After brushing our teeth, Cristie and I got naked under the covers.

"You know, we never did consummate our pretend marriage," Cristie said.

"That's right. If we don't, the pretend marriage would be fake," I chuckled.

Cristie rolled over on her back. "Consummate me," she said, motioning me with her index finger to get on top of her and opened her legs.

My cock got hard. I got on top of Cristie. She reached down and guided my cock into her pussy. She wrapped her arms and legs around me while my cock slipped into her pussy. "I'm not letting you go. We're going to stay like this forever," she whispered in my ear.

"I could be frozen in time, now is the perfect moment," I said and began slowly pumping her.

"Yes, your cock in my pussy forever," Cristie softly moaned in my ear while my cock pumped her pussy.

Cristie just softly moaned in my ear this time. No dirty talk. Just sweet soft moans.

"I love," she softly moaned, then paused. A second passed. "I love you fucking me," she softly moaned.

"I love," I replied and paused. "I love fucking you,"

I pounded Cristie's pussy for five minutes. She grunted. "Cumming!" she softly moaned. Cristie tightened her grip with her arms and legs around my body. "I love you!" she blurted out during her orgasm.

Hearing her say that was hot. I couldn't hold back. "I love you," I called out, and my cock filled her pussy with my warm cum.

Cristie's orgasm subsided, and my cock was done filling up her pussy with cum. We kissed. A passionate kiss that lasted a minute.

Cristie and I cuddled in bed. We were quiet and fell asleep in minutes.

SATURDAY

Cristie and I woke up at seven that morning. We did our routine of me shaving, brushing our teeth together, and taking a shower where we washed each other's bodies.

After drying off from the shower, we went into the bedroom and got dressed. I wore a T-shirt, shorts, and sneakers. Cristie wore her blue sundress.

"Oh, before I forget. Text me that nude photo of us in the hotel room,"

"I will," I said and took my cell phone and sent her a text with that nude photo as an attachment.

Her cell dinged. "Got it. I will download it and use it on my desktop when alone. That way, I can masturbate and think of you."

"I'll do the same," I replied.

I kissed Cristie on the lips.

We went downstairs. I brought my suitcase with me, leaving it by the front door.

Cristie and I went into the kitchen. I made a pot of coffee while she made French Toast.

"Good morning," Robyn said, entering the kitchen. She walked over and kissed Cristie on the lips. She kissed me on the lips.

Robyn got out the plates and eating utensils.

"Good morning," Brett said, entering the kitchen. He walked over and kissed Robyn. He kissed Cristie.

I glanced at Cristie. She didn't appear to care that her husband kissed her sister first.

Breakfast was ready. We ate at the dining room table.

"I see you're ready to head home," Brett said.

"I am."

Brett didn't say anything else about me leaving.

We finished breakfast. I helped Cristie clean up the dishes.

We walked into the living room, where Brett and Robyn waited by the front door.

"Safe journey home," Brett said and shook my hand. "Thanks for the great blowjobs."

"Bye," Robyn said, kissing me. "Thanks for fucking my ass," she whispered in my ear.

Brett and Robyn left to work at his garage.

"Well, I better do," I said. I hesitated.

"Please drive safe," Cristie said.

"I will."

I hesitated to leave.

"Oh, text me your address," Cristie asked.

I texted my address to Cristie.

Her cell phone dinged. She opened up the text. "Great," she said.

"Well, I better go," I said and grabbed my suitcase.

Cristie opened the screen door for me. I went out to the porch. She followed.

She walked me to my Impala. I put my suitcase in the trunk.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye for now," I said.

Cristie hugged me tightly and kissed me. Our kiss lasted for a minute.

She pulled away from me. I saw her eyes well up. I figured I better leave.

I got in my Impala and cranked it up. I turned around and headed to the gravel driveway. I glanced in my rearview mirror, seeing Cristie waving at me. I stopped my Impala, got out, and rushed to Cristie.

"I love you, Cristie. I do love you," I said.

"I love you, Gary," Cristie said with tears filling her eyes.

We hugged and kissed for a minute.

"Call me the second you get home, so I know you arrived safely."

"I will," I replied, blew her a kiss, and then walked back to my Impala.

I got in and drove down the driveway. I kept glancing in my rearview mirror, seeing Cristie watching me.

I turned left at the road, tooted my horn, and drove away.

I was so lonely during my drive back to Panama City. I've never recalled being this lonely before. I missed Cristie.

I parked my car in my garage, next to my Hands CR-V, at five that evening. I immediately called Cristie the second I turned off the engine.

"Hey, Gary!" she immediately answered the call.

"Hey, Cristie. I'm safely home."

"I'm glad. How was the drive?"

"Lonely," I replied.

"It was lonely here at the house after you left."

We talked for a minute then she told me to get some sleep. I did.

SUNDAY

I woke up at seven that morning. I shaved and brushed my teeth. I took a shower, and it felt so strange taking a shower alone. I wished Cristie was naked with me.

I was so lonely for the rest of Sunday. Looking at the pictures of Cristie on my cell phone helped.

I downloaded the pretend marriage certificate from my email to my laptop and printed it out. I also took that nude photo of us and made it available as one of my desktop backgrounds. I made it a background now.

I lounged around the house feeling so lonely on Sunday.

MONDAY

I woke up and got ready for work.

The day dragged on, and I still missed Cristie.

When work was over, I stopped at a store and bought a picture frame.

I got home and immediately put that pretend wedding certificate in the frame and hung it on the wall in my TV room. I placed it so I could see it on the wall every time I watched TV.

The lonely week passed.

FRIDAY

I went to the mailbox to get the mail. I only had one yellow envelope. I saw Cristie's address. I rushed back inside the house.

I opened the envelope and removed three small zip lock baggies. Inside both bags was a piece of gum. One was labeled with a black sharpie "Juicy Pussy gum," the second one was labeled "Stinky Feet gum," and the third was labeled "Sweet Butt Crack" gum.

I opened the Juicy Pussy baggie and sniffed the inside. It reminded me of Cristie. I opened the Stinky Feet baggie and sniffed the inside. I opened the Sweet Butt Crack baggie and sniffed the inside. It reminded me of Cristie. I removed the Juicy Pussy piece of gum and shoved it in my mouth.

I sent Cristie a "Got your delicious gum. Boy, do I miss you!" text.

A few seconds passed, and my cell dinged. I read the "Glad. More to cum!" Cristie's text.

"I can't wait!" I texted back.

Cristie replied with a heart Emoji. I replied with a heart Emoji.

My eyes widened. I rushed through my house, going to my garage. I left the house and drove to the nearest convenience store. I bought two packs of Juicy Fruit gum.

I drove to the nearest shipping store and bought some envelopes.

I drove home.

That night, I jerked off looking at the nude photo of Cristie and me. I shot my cum into a zip lock baggie and put a piece of Juicy Fruit gum inside. I let that gum soak in my cum all night.

SATURDAY

I woke up at eight that morning. After a quick shower, I put that zip lock baggie into the envelope and addressed it to Cristie.

I drove to the post office and mailed it.

TWO WEEKS LATER

I haven't heard from Cristie. She hasn't replied to my texts. I was sick, thinking she no longer wanted me.

SATURDAY

I was watching a movie. My cell phone dinged. It was a text message. A text message from Cristie. I hurriedly opened it. "Does your offer to visit you still stand?" was her text message.

I hurriedly replied with a "You beg!" text reply.

My cell dinged. "Good. I have a flight reservation to fly to Panama City next Saturday at ten in the morning. Can't wait to see you," was her text. "I have something to talk about" was another text.

"Okay, I'll be there to pick you up," I texted back.

"I'll text my flight number later," Cristie texted back.

I texted "Sweet" as my reply.

I got up from my chair and danced around the room.

THE NEXT WEEK

I thought Saturday would never arrive. I drove my Impala to the Panama City airport early. I got some coffee and waited. When I noticed her flight had landed, I headed to the baggage claim area to wait.

Twenty minutes passed. My eyes widened as I saw Cristie walking to the carousel for her flight's baggage.

Cristie waved and ran up to me. He hugged me, and we kissed. A passionate kiss.

I held her hand, walking her to the carousel when the luggage arrived.

Her suitcase arrived. I grabbed it, and we left the terminal and went to the parking lot.

We walked to my Impala, and I put her suitcase in the trunk. I opened the passenger door for her.

"I miss this," Cristie said while getting in the car.

I got behind the wheel. Cristie was buckled in the middle of the front seat. I cranked up the Impala and drove out of the parking lot.

"Did you have a good flight?"

"I did."

"So, what do you want to tell me?" I asked as I couldn't wait.

"Let's wait until we get to your place," Cristie said and patted my right thigh.

I wondered why Cristie was so quiet during the drive to my house.

We arrived at my house. I parked the Impala in the garage next to my CR-V.

We got out, and I got her suitcase out of the trunk. We went inside.

I put her suitcase in my bedroom.

Cristie waited for me in the living room, sitting on the sofa.

"So, what's up?" I asked, sitting next to Cristie.

"Well, I had that pretend marriage certificate as a desktop background on my laptop. Brett saw it," Cristie told me.

My eyes widened in a panic. I jumped up from the sofa, rushing over to the living room windows. I peeked out the curtains. "Is Brett on his way down here to beat the crap out of me or shoot me? I mean, I saw his guns."

"No, silly. Brett was cool with it. Come here," Cristie said, patting the cushion of the sofa.

I sat down next to her, sitting to her left.

"That certificate was a blessing in disguise."

"It was?"

"Yes, things have been going downhill for the past two years. Brett admitted that he and Robyn are madly in love. So, after a heart-to-heart talk. We got divorced the other day. Brett wants me to be with you. He sensed we hit it off. He suggested that we get married for real," Cristie said.

"Us getting married?"

"If you still want me. I know it's been weeks since you were with me. But since you left, my life has been so empty," Cristie said.

I held her left hand. "My life has been so empty since I came home," I said. I got off the sofa and knelt on one knee by Cristie. I held her left hand. "Cristie, will you marry me?" I asked.

"Yes!" Cristie said and jumped up. We kissed.

We sat back down. Cristie's eyes lit up. "Oh, I also forgot some good news. I have a job interview on Monday morning as a first-grade teacher!" she added, beaming.

"Great! You can drive my Impala."

Cristie kissed me on the cheek.

My eyes widened. "Be right back," I said and got up from the sofa. I went into the kitchen and opened a drawer where I kept stuff. I removed a key.

I went back into the living room and sat down on the sofa. "Here's an extra house key. For my future legal wife," I said.