Kinky Sex with a Southern Nympo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did, I'm Gary, and this is my girlfriend, Cristie," I said.


We shook hands.

"I've wanted to come to Graceland for years. My husband hates Elvis," Dee said.

"So does mine," Cristie blurted out, then cringed.

"Oh, when the cat's away, the mice will play," said Dee. "I like that."

"My husband and I have an open marriage," Cristie said.

"Luck you," Dee replied.

"Welcome, everybody," the female tour guide called out.

We were off on our tour.

Cristie and I had a great tour. She snapped pictures, and I snapped pictures. Dee offered to use Cristie's cell phone to take numerous images of Cristie and myself. We provided the same offer with Dee's cell phone.

Also, during the tour, I snuck glances at Dee's feet. They were sexy, and the skin appeared soft. I also noticed her toes were a little longer than usual for a woman, which means more to suck on.

Our tour was finished. Cristie and I left Graceland and headed to a restaurant near the hotel for dinner.

After dinner, we went to our hotel room and freshened up.

We left the hotel at eight and headed to that nightclub.

We parked in the parking lot and noticed a middle-aged white woman leaving with a younger black man.

We got out of the Impala and went inside the club. We immediately noticed more black men than white women in the club.

"Plenty to pick from," Cristie said.

We walked over to a small booth. A waitress walked over, and we ordered two drinks.

Twenty minutes passed, and Cristie didn't see a black man of interest. Then the front door opened. A younger black guy of really dark skin, slender build, wearing dress slacks and a nice white dress shirt with a shaved head entered the club.

He walked past our booth catching a glimpse of Cristie. He winked at her and sat down at a booth close to us.

"He's the one," Cristie said. "I better snag this cock before someone else does," she added and got out of the booth.

I watched while Cristie sat in the booth next to that black guy. They whispered back and forth. Then he nodded, and Cristie left the booth and walked over to me, giving me a discreet "thumbs up" and grin. She sat down in the booth.

"Jamal agreed to fuck me," she whispered. "And you can watch."

I watched Jamal walk past our booth and head to the front door.

"Let's go," she added and got out of the booth.

I followed Cristie to the front door, and we left the club.

We walked to our Impala. I noticed Jamal driving off in a black Cadillac Escalade.

We drove away from the club.

Cristie was beaming during the drive back to the hotel. "I'm finally going to be fucked by a black cock!" she said a few times during the drive.

We got back to the hotel parking lot. I noticed Jamal waiting by the rear of his Escalade. I parked my Impala at the nearest open spot. We got out of my Impala and walked over to the guy.

"Jamal, this is my boyfriend, Gary," Cristie said.

"Hey," Jamal said, shaking my hand.

"Let's go to our room," Cristie said, beaming.

We walked away, heading to a side door of the hotel.

We didn't talk to each other while we went to our room.

We got to our room. Once we got inside, Cristie wrapped her arms around Jamal and kissed him. Their kiss turned passionate.

I walked over and sat in the chair between the bed and window.

Cristie performed a strip tease show stripping for Jamal. She was naked.

Jamal kicked off his shoes and removed his socks. He removed his shirt, revealing six-pack abs. Cristie dropped to her knees in front of Jamal. She undid his belt and pulled down his zipper. She pulled down his pants to his feet. He stepped out of them. The big bulge in his gray boxer briefs looked promising.

Cristie grabbed the waistband of the briefs. She slowly pulled them down. A seven-inch flaccid black cock sprang out. Cristie lowered them down to his feet. He stepped out of them. His cock thickened, sticking straight out. I estimated it to be nine inches.

Cristie leaned in and licked Jamal's tight ball sack while her right hand stroked his cock. She opened he mouth and sucked on the head of that nine-inches of black meat.

I stood up and stripped naked.

"That's my white bitch; suck this black cock," Jamal said, glancing down at Cristie's head as it bobbed up and down on his cock.

Jamal moved Cristie to the bed, placing her ass cheeks on the edge of the mattress. He dropped to his knees and licked her pussy.

"Mmmm," Cristie moaned.

I lightly stroked my cock, watching a black guy eat Cristie's pussy. Cristie's moans are louder while Jamal's head is buried in her pussy.

A few seconds passed. Jamal moved Cristie to the middle of the bed, putting her on his back. He got on top of her. She opened her legs. Cristie moaned while his nine-inch cock went inside her pussy.

"It's so fucking big," she moaned. "Feels good! Nice big black cock!"

I glanced down at my cock, wondering if Cristie would want me to fuck her again. I silently prayed she would.

Jamal began pumping Cristie's pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes," Cristie moaned.

I sat there stroking my cock, watching Jamal's muscular ass cheeks move up and down, pumping her pussy. But part of me was jealous of another man fucking Cristie. I tried to fight this jealousy since I wasn't married to Cristie.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Cristie moaned repeatedly.

"Does my white bitch like being fucked by a black guy?" Jamal asked.

"Yes fuck me Fuck me with that black cock," Cristie moaned repeatedly.

Jamal grunted as he pumped Cristie's pussy. The bed headboard banged on the wall in rhythm with Jamal's pounding. The sound of his crotch slapping against Cristie's crotch was sweet music.

Cristie's legs and feet were up in the air. That's a sight I loved when watching black-on-white porn. A white girl on her back, legs, and feet in the air, and a black dude pounding her pussy.

Cristie's legs were up with knees bent. Her feet bounced in sync with Jamal's pounding.

"Yes, yes, yes," Cristie moaned repeatedly.

Another minute of pounding passed. "Of fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Cristie yelled. Then her legs shot up in the air and shook. "Ahhh!" Cristie grunted.

Jamal kept pounding her pussy for another minute after her orgasm subsided. Then... "I'm ready to cum in my white bitch," he said.

"Give me your black cum in my pussy. I want your black cum in my cunt!" Cristie called out.

Jamal pounded her pussy for a few seconds. He stopped and grunted. I knew he was filling her pussy with his cum. He was done. They lay there for a few seconds.

I discreetly turned off my cell phone, dropping it on my clothes on the floor by the chair.

Jamal pulled his cock out of her pussy and sat on the bed. "You want sloppy seconds?" Jamal asked me, seeing my hard cock.

I got on the bed and on top of Cristie. I shoved my cock into her pussy. It was so wet with her juices and his cum. I began pounding Cristie's pussy.

"Fuck me, Gary. Fuck this black cock fucked cunt," Cristie moaned.

The bed's headboard banged on the wall in rhythm with my pounded.

A minute passed... "FUCK!" Cristie yelled, and I felt her body tense and her legs shake during her orgasm.

The excitement of watching Cristie getting fucked by a black guy took over. "Ahhh," I grunted, and my cock exploded, adding additional cum into Cristie's pussy.

Our orgasms subsided. I pulled out and got off Cristie.

We sat on the bed naked for a few seconds.

"I better head back to the club," Jamal said and got off the bed.

Cristie and I sat on the bed, watching him get dressed.

Cristie walked Jamal to the door. She kissed Jamal on the lips. She opened the door staying behind it so nobody in the hall could see her naked body. Jamal left. She closed and locked the door.

"Thank you for letting me experience a big black cock," Cristie said while walking over to me.

I got off the bed. We kissed. After our kiss, we went into the bathroom and got cleaned up.

We went to bed sleeping naked. Cristie cuddled with me.

"Did you want to head home tomorrow?" I asked.

Cristie ran her left hand over my limp dick. "Can we stay in Memphis tomorrow? See the sights?"

"I would love that!"

We stayed cuddled, and we were asleep within five minutes.

THURSDAY

We woke up at six in the morning. I shaved, and we brushed our teeth. We got in the shower and washed each other's naked bodies.

After the shower and dried off, we got dressed. I wore shorts, T-shirt, and sneakers. Cristie wore a T-shirt, bra, shorts, and sandals. We left our room. The door to the room next to us opened. Dee stepped out into the hall.

"Well, good morning. I didn't know you were in the room next to me," Dee said with a smile.

I noticed Dee wearing a lovely blue blouse, designer jeans, and sandals.

"Good morning. We didn't know you were in the room next to us," Cristie said the looked at me with a wondering look if she heard us last night.

"We're heading down for the Continental Breakfast. Care to join us?" Cristie offered.

"I would!" Dee replied with a smile.

We walked down the hall and got in the elevator. While the elevator went to the first floor, I glanced at Dee's feet. I yearned to suck on those toes.

We walked down the hall to the Continental Breakfast's banquet room.

"Cristie, can we talk in private?" Dee asked.

"I'll go get in line," I said and went inside the breakfast room.

Dee and Cristie talked in the hall.

I went through the buffet and got a cup of coffee, scrambled eggs, bacon, and a sweet roll.

I sat at a table. I noticed Dee and Cristie in line. Cristie got her breakfast first, and she sat down at the table.

"What did she want to talk about?" I whispered.

"She heard us fucking last night. She wants a threesome with us."

"A threesome?"

Cristie nodded "yes."

"Want to?"

"Yeah, It would be fun. Do you find her attractive? I caught you glancing at her feet in the elevator."

"I do find her sexy. Do you?"

"I do," Cristie replied.

Dee walked over and sat down at the table.

"Gary agrees," Cristie told Dee.

Dee's eyes lit up, and she smiled.

"Why don't you join us today?" Cristie offered.

"We're planning on going on this Mississippi River cruise tour of Memphis. It lasts around six hours," I said. "My treat."

"I would love that," Dee replied. "And it's so sweet for you to pay."

I felt a bare foot reach and rub against my leg under the table. I glanced at Dee, and she winked at me.

After breakfast, we went up to our rooms to freshen up. I powered up my laptop and made three reservations for the river cruise that started a nine-thirty.

Cristie, Dee, and I left the hotel and got in my Impala. Dee sat in the middle of the front seat. I drove out of the parking lot. During the drive through Memphis, Dee placed her left hand on my right thigh and her right hand on Cristie's left thigh.

I parked my Impala at the place for the riverboat. We checked in and waited for the tour to start.

The riverboat cruise down the Mississippi River started. We had a blast. I snapped pictures of Cristie. Cristie snapped pictures of us, and some included Dee. I snapped photos of Dee on the cruise with her camera. She even wanted one of Cristie and me.

The tour was over six hours later. I drove off, and we stopped for a quaint dinner at a restaurant not far from the hotel.

We got back to the hotel. Dee went into her room to freshen up with a quick shower. Cristie and I went into our room to freshen up with a quick shower.

A knock on our door. I opened it, and Dee was outside with a smile. She stepped inside. I closed and locked the door.

Cristie walked over. We stood with a few seconds of silence.

I went over to Dee and kissed her on the lips. I hugged her, and we kissed passionately with tongues probing our mouths. I stopped kissing her and moved away.

Cristie hugged Dee, and they passionately kissed. I saw their tongues probing their mouths.

Cristie held Dee's left hand, and I held her right hand. We walked her to the bed.

I dropped down to my knees and removed her feet from her sandals. I stood up.

I unbuttoned Dee's blouse. Cristie removed it, tossing it to the floor. I undid Dee's bra. Cristie removed it, tossing it on the floor.

We noticed Dee's saggy A-cup tits with erect nipples. I sucked on the right nipple, and Cristie sucked on her left nipple.

"Mmm, feels so good. I never had both of my nipples sucked simultaneously," Dee said in a soft moan.

We stopped sucking on her tits. We dropped to our knees in front of Dee. Cristie undid Dee's jeans. We pulled them down to her feet. Dee stepped out of them. We pulled her white cotton panties past her patch of blonde and gray pubic hairs, then down to her feet. She stepped out of them.

Cristie and I stood up, glancing at Dee's naked body.

"It's my turn," said Cristie stepping out of her sandals.

I removed Cristie's T-shirt tossing it to the floor. Dee removed her bra, tossing it on top of the blouse.

Dee sucked on Cristie's left nipple, and I sucked on her right nipple. Cristie softly moaned.

Dee and I dropped to our knees. We undid Cristie's shorts, lowering them down to her feet. She stepped out of them.

Dee and I lowered Cristie's panties down to her feet. She stepped out of them.

"Gary's turn," said Dee.

Cristie and Dee dropped to their knees. Cristie removed my left sneaker and sock. Dee removed my right sneaker and sock. They stood up.

Cristie and Dee removed my T-shirt. Dee sucked on my right nipple, and Cristie sucked on my left nipple.

Cristie and Dee dropped to their knees in front of me. They undid my shorts, lowering them to my feet. I stepped out of them.

Cristie and Dee lowered my boxer briefs to my feet. I stepped out of them.

"You have blonde pubic hairs," Dee said, running her fingers through them. "Mine were all blond when I was younger," she added.

Cristie leaned in and licked the left side of my balls. Dee leaned in and licked the right side of my balls.

"Man, having two tongues on my balls feels fucking great!" I moaned. My cock got rock hard.

Cristie and Dee ran their tongues up and down up and down my hard cock shaft. Cristie sucked on the head of my cock. Dee sucked on the head of my cock.

"It's yours for a few seconds," Cristie said and moved away.

Dee moved to her knees in front of me. She sucked my cock. I reached down and held the side of her head. I glanced down, watching her gray and blonde head bob up and down on my cock.

She sucked on my cock for a minute. I couldn't wait. "Dee, I would love to suck on your toes," I said.

"Suck on my toes? I never had that done to me," Dee replied.

"Me neither, until Gary sucked on them. I love it," Cristie added.

Dee and Cristie stood up. I sat Dee down on the bed. I knelt and picked up her right foot. I kissed the top of that foot. I kissed the bottom of that foot. I sucked on that long big toe.

"You're right, Cristie. I love it so far," Dee said.

I sucked on the other toes. I sucked on those toes again. I put that foot down. I picked up her left foot. I kissed the top of that foot. I kissed the bottom of that foot. I sucked on that long big toe. I sucked on the other toes. I sucked on those toes again. I put that foot down.

"Let's eat some pussy," I told Cristie. I moved Dee on her back, resting her ass cheeks on the edge of the mattress. Cristie dropped to her knees next to me. I kissed the right side of Dee's pussy and inner thigh. Cristie kissed the left side of Dee's pussy and inner thigh.

I licked up and down the slit of Dee's pussy. Cristie licked up and down the slit of Dee's pussy.

"Ohh, nothing like pussy eating in stereo," Dee moaned.

I sucked on Dee's clit. Cristie sucked on Dee's clit.

I sucked on Dee's clit. Cristie got on the bed and sucked on Dee's nipples.

"Oh, this feels so fucking good!" Dee called out.

Cristie sucking on her tits and me sucking on her clit continued for four minutes. Then Dee pushed my face harder into her pussy. I felt her body tense. "YES!" she yelled, having an orgasm.

"I want to taste Cristie's cunt," Dee requested when her orgasm subsided.

Cristie and Dee swapped positions. Dee licked up and down the slit of Cristie's pussy. I decided not to join and allow Dee all this pleasure.

Dee licked, and tongue fucked Cristie's pussy and clit for three minutes. "Cumming! Cumming!" Cristie called out. Dee sucked on Cristie's clit. Her body tensed up; her legs shot up in the air. "FUCK!" Cristie yelled, having an orgasm.

"I need to be fucked," Dee told me. She got on the bed on her back. She opened up her legs. I"m open for fucking," she said, patting her pussy.

I got on the bed on top of Dee. Cristie got off the bed and sat in the chair, draping her legs over the arms. She rubbed her pussy.

Dee guided my cock into her pussy. "Oh yes, this is what I need," she moaned when my cock slipped inside her pussy. "A cock in my cunt!"

I began pounding Dee's pussy.

"I want to be a slut," Dee moaned repeatedly.

While pounded Dee's pussy, I heard Cristie moaning from the chair. I smiled at her. She smiled back and continued to rub her pussy.

I pounded Dee's pussy for four minutes. "I'm ready to cum!" She moaned. I kept pounding her pussy. "ORGASM!" Dee yelled. I felt her body tense up and her legs shake. "YES!" she cried. Her orgasm subsided.

I pounded her pussy for another minute. "I'm going to cum, Dee," I warned her.

"In my mouth. I want to taste your cum," she said.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and rolled on my back. Dee was on m right side. She grabbed my hard shaft with her left hand and stroked my cock. She put the head of my cock in her mouth.

"Here it comes!" I cried out. "Ahhh!" I grunted, and my cock exploded, filling her mouth with my warm cum. Dee didn't spill a drop.

I was done filling her mouth. Dee removed her mouth and swallowed. "I love cum!" she said with a smile.

"FUCK ME!" Cristie yelled.

Dee and I glanced over at Cristie in the chair. Her legs were up in the air; her body shook, having an orgasm from rubbing her pussy. What a sight!

Cristie's orgasm subsided. She got off the chair and joined Dee and me on the bed.

"Thank you for a great time," Dee said. She kissed Cristie on the lips. She kissed me on the lips.

"It was our pleasure," Cristie replied.

"Well, I hate to fuck and run, but I better get to my room in case the hubby calls," she said.

My eyes widened. "Dee, can you do us one small favor? It'll take a second," I asked.

"Sure."

"Can you take a photo of Cristie and me with my cell?"

"I can.'

I grabbed Cristie's hand, taking her off the bed. I walked over to the table by the bed and grabbed my cell phone. I gave Dee quick instructions for taking a picture.

I walked Cristie over to the curtains. I put my arm around Cristie's shoulder, and she put her arm around mine.

"Smile and say, fuck me," Dee said.

"Fuck me," Cristie and I said in unison.

Dee snapped the picture. She walked over to show me the image.

"Looks great," I said. "Thanks!"

"It does," Cristie added.

"I better go," Dee said, handing me my cell.


Cristie and I walked over and sat on the bed. We watched Dee get dressed.

Cristie and I got off the bed when Dee was dressed. We walked her to the door.

"Thanks again," Dee said. She gave Cristie a passionate kiss. She gave me a passionate kiss.

Dee opened the door and left. I locked it.

"Let's get ready for bed," said Cristie.

We went into the bathroom and brushed our teeth. After that, we got under the covers naked. We cuddled.

"I had such a great time here in Memphis. Thank you for being so sweet and bringing me along," Cristie said.

"I wouldn't have wanted it any other way," I replied and kissed her passionately.

We cuddled.

My eyes widened a minute later, recalling something. "Hey, I have an idea," I said.