Kisses from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,733 Followers

"See, checking me out again," Lilith teased. "Told ya."

Angela flushed and turned her head. "Well you keep showing off. I can't just never look at you." She waved her hand. "Just put some damn clothes on already."

"Don't wanna."

"Seriously. It's impossible to have a real conversation with you while you're so... naked."

"Mmm, I know, right? I'm pretty fuckin' hot."

"And so modest..." There was a faint sound that Angela couldn't really place. When she turned back to Lilith, the demoness had donned a tight little halter top and a mini-skirt that failed to cover her properly. "Panties too, please."

"Why?"

"Because I can still see your... you know. Vagina."

Lilith looked down with a surprised expression like she hadn't deliberately left her pussy exposed. "Whoops," she said unconvincingly. She closed her legs and tugged her skirt down a bit. "How's that?"

"Are there panties under there yet?"

"Maaayyybe."

"There aren't, are there?"

"You're welcome to find out."

Angela sighed and scooted to the edge of the bed, away from her single-minded temptress. "I need coffee. You have that effect on me, you know?"

"I'll make it."

Lilith leaped out of bed ahead of Angela. Her skirt flared up and flashed her bare butt for a split second, then she was off and away.

Angela took her time following. She wasn't quite sure what to think of the morning, and she wasn't at all sure she was ready for more Lilith just yet.

Lilith had already started the coffee maker before Angela arrived. In fact, she'd had time to settle into her favourite perch on the counter. It was becoming a normal scene for Angela. The only real difference from previous times was that Lilith had flipped up the front of her skirt and was casually fingering herself while humming a tune Angela didn't recognize.

"Bad girl," Angela admonished without any real feeling behind the words. Even though she hadn't caught Lilith masturbating before, it didn't come as any particular shock to her. "Don't do that in my kitchen."

Lilith was predictably unashamed of herself. "Where, then? Your bed, perhaps?"

"No. Just... ugh. Why does everything have to be about sex with you?"

"Well-"

"No, don't answer that. Stupid question, I know."

Lilith grinned, her teeth glinting unnaturally under the kitchen lights.

"Seriously though," Angela said. "Put some damn pants on or something."

"Aw."

Lilith readjusted her skirt and kept her hands away from her pussy, but didn't actually do what she was told. Angela was content to leave it there, quitting while she was ahead.

The coffee was amazing, as per Lilith's usual skill at brewing it. Angela sipped as quickly as the hot liquid would allow. Its calming, soothing effect seeped through her system.

"I only love you for your coffee, you know," Angela said, cradling the warm mug in both hands.

"So you do love me!"

"You're taking that completely out of context."

"Don't think I am."

Lilith leapt gracefully from her seat. She darted in like the wind and planted a quick kiss on Angela's coffee-warmed lips. She was away again before Angela could stop her or even protest.

Angela felt her cheeks warm. She lifted her mug to cover the shy smile that overtook her mouth.

"So what, you think you can just kiss me whenever you want now?" Angela tried to maintain a stern, unamused voice, but it was so much harder than it should have been.

"Getting there. Still got work to do."

Angela followed Lilith with her eyes as the demoness flirted around the kitchen area.

Lilith wiped up the coffee maker with a wash cloth, then spun back to the sink. Her skirt flared improbably high, flashing hints of what was beneath as she whirled.

"Want some breakfast?" Lilith asked. "I can probably put something together."

"Um... no, I'm good."

Lilith's busying about was all too distracting. Probably deliberately so. Angela couldn't stop watching, couldn't stop flicking her eyes to shifting hemlines and peeks of nipple.

"I'm gonna make you some breakfast," Lilith said.

"I just finished saying-"

"Not that you have much to work with here. Do you ever do groceries or what?"

"You're just gonna ignore me, aren't you?"

"Finish your coffee, babe."

Angela clenched her fist tightly around the handle of her mug. If the coffee wasn't so damn good, she would have been tempted to do something stupid with it. Like turn it into a projectile.

She took a seat and waited. Watching tantalizing demon-flesh get flashed around passed the time pretty nicely. It did, however, get her a bit horny in the process. That was regrettable, but also manageable.

Sooner than expected, Lilith was setting a plate in front of Angela. She stood with her hands clasped in front of her, smiling proudly at her own work.

Angela looked down at her plate. "You made me toast?"

"Cinnamon toast. Try some. You'll like it."

Angela prodded the crispy bread. "I'm, like, ninety-five percent sure there's no cinnamon in my kitchen."

"Yeah. I had to improvise a little."

"What does that even mean?"

"Try some," Lilith urged. "It's good. I promise."

Angela raised a slice of toast. She watched it for a moment, but it appeared about as normal as any toast she'd ever eaten. It smelled really good, which was still worrying, but her morning hunger swayed the scales in favour of experimentation. She took a careful bite.

"Oh wow!"

Lilith bounced excitedly from foot to foot. "Good, right?"

"So good. But how did you even do it?"

"That's a seeecreeettt."

"Fine. Don't tell me."

"If you really want to know-"

"Stop. You're going to suggest some kind of sexual deal. Or something."

"Well, yeah. Is that a no?"

"That would be a no."

"Aw."

Angela took another bite. "Still, though, amazing toast."

"Thanks."

Lilith pranced happily away and went back to flouncing around flashing her sexy bits, while occasionally tidying a bit.

Angela, despite her best efforts, continued to watch.

****

Angela floated through the first couple hours of her shift in a bit of a daze. She couldn't get Lilith off her mind. At least her intrusive thoughts weren't quite so unpleasant anymore, though they were still fairly confusing.

She was willing to admit that she was somewhat attracted to the smokin' hot, super playful succubus. Even though she wasn't really into girls, and even though Lilith wouldn't have been her type even if she was...

Or was she just fooling herself? Maybe Lilith was exactly her type and she'd just never allowed herself to consider it. Maybe.

Angela was only mildly surprised to realize that she wanted to see where their relationship was going to go. She wasn't ready to commit to anything yet, even just in her head, but except for a rocky start, and some uninvited molesting, and an inability to take 'no' for an answer, and...

Ok, so there were some problems. Things to work on. And maybe they'd end up being too incompatible after all. But the way Lilith kissed...

Angela unconsciously ran her fingertips across her lips. She could still feel the impression of Lilith's mouth on hers. Goddamn could that girl kiss. She probably had an unfathomable amount of experience.

And what else could she do with that mouth?

Angela actually blushed at her own thought and took a moment to compose herself before getting back to serving her customers. Still, she couldn't keep an impish little smirk off her lips.

As though summoned by Angela's thoughts, Lilith breezed through the doors. The demoness was back in human form, and had donned a criminally tight business suit that was different from her last one, but just as slutty without actually technically showing anything inappropriate.

This time, instead of swearing at Lilith for invading her workplace, Angela smiled wider, then bit her lip and struggled to regain control of her face. It wouldn't do to appear giddy. She hadn't sorted out all her feelings yet, let alone how she wanted to play their relationship in public.

"You don't actually have to visit me at work," Angela said as she dropped off a menu and pretended to serve Lilith the same as any other customer.

"I know," Lilith said. "But I just wanted to stop by and get a snack before heading off. Got some things to take care of."

"Souls to steal?"

"Purchase. And yes, basically."

"And by snack, you of course mean-"

"Not actual food, no."

Angela glanced around quickly, taking in the myriad leers directed at Lilith. "Right. Of course. Goddamn people are pervs."

"Can't really blame them when it comes to me."

Angela tilted her head and gazed at Lilith's bountiful cleavage. "No. Perhaps not." She looked up. "Anyway, shall I bring you anything specific? Or just whatever I feel like ordering for you?"

"Whatever's fine." Lilith grinned toothily. "It's all for show, after all."

"Yeah. I got that."

Angela wasn't at all surprised to find Tom busy gawking just like everyone else when she went to put the order in. She deliberately stepped between him and Lilith in an attempt to attract his attention. It didn't work particularly well.

"C'mon, Tom. Back to chef-ing."

"Just a sec," Tom said as he leaned over to see around Angela's shoulder. "That woman's back. The hot one."

"I am aware. I'm trying to get her order for her."

"Alright. Alright. I get it." Tom grinned, totally unashamed of himself for leering. He at least went back to work, which was all Angela really cared about. "Can I ask what your deal is with her though?"

"My deal?"

"Yeah. You treat her different that other customers. Usually you're all professional and shit. But there's something off when it comes to her."

Angela rolled her eyes. "There is not."

"There so is."

"There-" Angela stopped herself. A flash of an idea had crossed her mind. She mulled it over for a second of two, then shrugged and rolled with it. "She might be my girlfriend."

There was a small clang from inside the kitchen as Tom fumbled his spatula. He whirled around to face Angela, his face shocked at first, but quickly fading back to a teasing grin. "Ha, ok. You had me for a second there. Your girlfriend. Right."

"Why is that funny?"

"Oh come on. Really? I have to explain why that's funny?"

"You don't think she'd go for me?"

"No. Well, kinda. But more, like, you wouldn't go for her."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Twenty bucks says she is."

Tom reappeared at the window. He looked intently thoughtful. "That's a weird bet to make unless you really are together," he said slowly. "Buuuttt... nah. You're just messing with me. Alright, I accept your bet."

"Fine. Bring me her food, then you'll see."

"This oughta be good."

Internally, Angela's tummy was all fluttery, and she couldn't quite process what she'd gotten herself into. She had no idea why she felt the need to prove herself. Prove something that wasn't even really true, for that matter. Whatever she and Lilith were, they weren't a couple yet.

Yet?

Well... maybe. It wasn't as completely unlikely as Angela would have imagined not so long ago. It probably wasn't actually where things were headed. Probably.

Angela tried to hide her nerves as she delivered a plate of sandwich and fries to Lilith's table. She felt a tremble in her hand as she let go of the plate, and quickly snapped her hands together to hold them both still.

Lilith seemed to have picked up that something was amiss and looked at Angela curiously. "What's going on?"

"Um... I might have made kind of a stupid bet." Angela fidgeted with her fingers, then dropped her hands to her side. "I kinda need you to just go with something."

"That's what I do, baby."

Angela half-smiled. She took a deep breath, made sure Tom was watching, then leaned down. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she whispered.

Her lips met Lilith's. Time slowed right to a crawl, all sound disappeared. Angela freaked out at the thought that everyone was watching them. It was impossible to tell without looking up. She'd made a huge mistake.

Then Lilith's hand landed on her cheek. That warm palm and soft, gentle fingers stroking her face gave a sense of comfort and reassurance that was desperately needed.

Angela's lips were parted by Lilith's probing tongue. She really hadn't meant to take the kiss that far. Just enough to prove a point. But she couldn't quite make herself pull away yet.

Partly she wasn't ready to face her spectators yet. Partly it just felt nice. Only their third kiss and already it was beginning to feel natural and right. Lilith's skill and experience played a part in that no doubt, but it was more than that. Something about her own hidden desires.

The whole thing lasted only a matter of seconds, though it felt much longer. There was a smattering of applause and cheering as Angela stood up, blushing furiously.

Lilith grabbed her hand and squeezed it. Angela smiled shyly back, then quickly retreated to the kitchen without looking around to see just how many of the diners had been watching.

"Oh shit, why did I do that?" she moaned out loud. "That was so stupid."

Tom, of course, was all smiles. "It was pretty damn hot, though. Consider yourself twenty dollars richer."

"Yeah, yeah. Fucking perv."

"Hey, that was all you. Don't blame this on me."

"I guess. I just... was everyone watching?"

"Seemed like it. Everyone was already sneaking peeks at that woman. Then you go up and make out with her like-"

"It was a quick kiss! That's it."

"Sure, sure. Point is, yeah, people were watching." Tom shrugged. "Should do wonders for your tips though."

"Hooray," Angela grumbled. "Lucky, lucky me."

She gazed back out at the dining area. Lilith was toying with her food and pretending not to notice all the attention she was still getting.

Angela raised a finger to her lips and traced them softly. A small smile broke out beneath her fingertips.

****

Angela spent the rest of the day with Lilith skipping around her mind. It was more than a little distracting.

She returned to her apartment late that afternoon, but found it empty. No sexy, pestering demon-ladies at all. It was so silly to be disappointed about that, but she was. She really was.

Angela moped around for a bit. She played with her laptop, tried to watch a movie, thought about reading a book she'd started months ago. Nothing really, truly appealed to her. It was all a bit anti-climatic as compared to her burgeoning relationship with a dangerous and exotic denizen of another realm.

Well, she wasn't sure it was actually dangerous. Or actually a relationship, really. But it was exotic. That part was for sure.

It was only when she got hungry and went to the fridge that she discovered a present left by Lilith. A plate of cookies shaped like little hearts sat on a plate under saran wrap on the top shelf.

Angela pulled the plate out. It was actually fucking adorable. Kinda weird, perhaps, but also one of the most romantic things anyone had ever done for her.

A tentative bite confirmed that the cookies were basically pure sugar and butter, and also freaking delicious. Homemade? They almost had to be. Again, Angela had no idea how Lilith had managed it. She didn't possess the ingredients, let alone kitchen supplies. Not that mundane details like that mattered much to the succubus and her mysterious cooking skills.

****

Angela was drifting halfway into sleep-land when her bedroom door creaked open oh-so-softly. The daintiest of footsteps padded toward her, then stopped right at the edge of her bed.

"I liked the cookies," Angela murmured.

"I thought you might," Lilith whispered back.

"That doesn't mean you can just crawl into bed with me again."

"Of course not."

Nevertheless, Angela felt the covers pulled back and another warm body joining her beneath them. Soft lips pressed against her cheek for a second, then Lilith was shifting to get comfortable.

"You waited until I was already comfy so I wouldn't argue, didn't you?" Angela said.

"Actually, no. But that's a great idea for the future." Lilith's breasts pressed snugly against Angela's back.

Angela felt herself being made the little spoon in a cuddle session she hadn't technically consented to. Lilith was already totally naked. Again. But it was kinda fine. Maybe good, even.

"I liked when you kissed me today," Lilith said. "You must really be falling for me."

"You wish. I just wanted to win a bet."

"Ah, but maybe that bet was just an excuse to kiss me, hm?"

"I... shut up."

Angela's pussy was doing funny things. Lilith's breath was hot on her neck, and the way the demoness had molded their bodies together was an aggressively sensual way to try and sleep.

"You don't have to keep fighting it," Lilith said.

"I'm not. I just, like, need to get some things sorted out."

"No you don't. That's just an excuse." Lilith moved her hand to Angela's breast. "I think you're still scared, that's all. Not as much as before, but still."

Angela gasped and reflexively reached to pull Lilith's hand away. She stopped herself midway through the maneuver. It wasn't unpleasant, just terribly forward and presumptuous.

"You keep pushing," Angela said.

"I do."

"Then you act like I'm repressed or something."

"Well you are."

"I... maybe. But everyone's repressed compared to you."

Lilith squeezed gently on Angela's tit. Such a small movement, but such tingly repercussions.

Angela was getting squishier than ever. Lilith fondled her, and pressed tight, and even leaned in to nip at her ear. For such sharp looking teeth, they could cause some very nice sensations.

"I just want to sleep," Angela whined.

"Ha. You think you're gonna be able to sleep now?"

"Well... not the way you're going."

"Didn't think so."

Angela squeezed her thighs together in frustration. There was a flood of dampness down there, and Lilith was only making it worse.

She couldn't ignore the succubus, couldn't just go to sleep. Nor could she find it in herself to kick the demon-girl out of bed. Even if she did, she'd still be a horny mess.

"Fine," Angela whispered. "Do it."

"Hm?"

"Do it!"

"Do what?"

"Goddammit. You said you could make me cum. So do it!"

"Ohhh, that."

"Don't act like that wasn't what you wanted this whole time."

"You know me so well."

Lilith climbed to her hands and knees. She rolled an unresisting Angela onto her back.

Angela bit her lip and lay as passively as she could. She had to resist the urge to protect herself by curling into a ball or folding her arms across her front.

"You're so trembly," Lilith said. The fire in her eyes danced playfully.

Angela shrugged and rolled her face to the side. She was drawn back by the flicker at the edge of her vision. The flames weren't playful, she decided, but rather lustful, intent, and more than a little exuberant. Or maybe they were the same as they'd always been and she was reading too much into demon anatomy.

"How do your eyes do that?" Angela wondered aloud.

Lilith was busy scooting between Angela's legs. She grinned at the question. "Just the way they are. That's one thing I don't like about humans. It's so hard to see what's going on with you just by looking at your eyes. Seems like it would make things tricky for you."

Angela put a hand on Lilith's cheek. The skin beneath her palm was even warmer than usual, but in the 'fire on a winter day' kind of way rather than anything unpleasant. "I'm gonna have to learn to read your eyes."

"Mmhm. You see anything now?"

"You wanna do stuff to me."

Lilith giggled. "You already knew that, silly. That's cheating."

Angela lifted her head and kissed Lilith softly. It was her second time initiating, and she was quite certain she liked it better with no one watching.

Lilith's wicked nails traced dangerous paths down Angela's chest and tummy. There was a faint sound of ripping fabric, then the ruined remains of Angela's panties were cast aside.

Xarth
Xarth
14,733 Followers
1...345678