Kisses from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,733 Followers

Angela felt like she was meant to protest about her clothing being so casually destroyed, but it really only made her pussy flood all the more. She could so easily be just a plaything to a forceful demonic lover, be made to submit to anything and everything. A terrifying thought, but arousing as well, in its own way.

Lilith trailed down Angela's body to the sopping wet pussy awaiting her. Her tongue flicked out and caught a rivulet of liquid trying to escape. She gave a low, animalistic moan as she tasted the sexual nectar.

Angela watched with wide eyes as her thighs were spread lewdly. She brought a hand to her mouth, practically vibrating in nervous anticipation.

"You taste so good," Lilith said huskily.

"Jus' taste n'rmal," Angela mumbled with a flush of embarrassment.

"No I mean it." Lilith's nostrils flared wide for a second as she inhaled deeply.

"Stoooppp." Angela covered her face with her hands, then peeked through her fingers almost immediately.

Then came the first real lick, a long dragging of tongue across Angela's cute little slit. Another followed almost immediately, and another after that.

Shocks of pleasure jolted through Angela with every successive lick. Already Lilith's expertise was showing, as that long, nimble tongue effortlessly got her warmed up.

And that was only the beginning. Lilith soon began poking her tongue at Angela's slick entrance. Where a normal tongue could have slightly penetrated, this one was able to fully invade.

Angela gasped and squirmed at the sensations. Her pussy was getting filled up far beyond what any tongue should have been able to do, and unlike the stiffness of a cock or dildo, there was a whole flexible dance going on in the process.

"Oh my goooddd," Angela moaned. She reached wildly for Lilith's head, her own breasts, the bedsheets. Anything that would give her some kind of purchase on reality and counteract the unnaturally exquisite feelings emanating from below.

Nothing in her life had prepared her for this. Nothing else in, or on, or around her pussy had produced results anywhere even close.

Lilith's eagerness only increased the more reaction she got from Angela. She fed off the sexual energy, both literally and figuratively. Her tongue matched and exceeded any wriggling and squirming Angela did. She never paused or got tired, and kept a steadily increasing pressure on the girl's formerly neglected sexy bits.

For her part, Angela was struggling to deal with some unknown and very overwhelming sensations deep within. Mostly the licking and tongue-fucking were similar enough to previous experiences that she could understand them. What they did to her was something else entirely.

Never having cum before, it took Angela almost to the point of orgasm before she realized what was happening to her. A ball of need, of pent up desire and sexual tension, grew and swelled inside her. She pressed a hand to her tummy, trying to hold back whatever it was, trying to remain in control. It didn't work.

Angela came hard all over Lilith's deeply embedded tongue. She thrashed against brand new waves of pleasure and tingles across her entire body. Years of sexual frustration were finally defeated in a glorious moment of explosive surrender.

"Fuuuccck," Angela moaned softly.

The crest of her pleasure lasted forever, yet also not nearly long enough. She desperately clung to her orgasm as it faded away, but then it was gone and she slipped back into reality.

Lilith grinned up at her, chin wet from being buried in wet pussy. "Nice, huh?"

Angela giggled. She lost control of it almost immediately and was soon laughing maniacally. She felt so good, so relaxed.

"Oh. My. God," she said. "That was... what even was that?"

"That was cumming, baby girl. I-"

"Yeah, yeah. I know. I get it. Just... fuck. No wonder everyone else is so obsessed with it. That was amazing."

Lilith preened at the implied compliment. She traced a sharp finger nail up and down Angela's thigh.

"I do good work," she said.

"Is it always like that?"

"Basically. Not quite as good if I'm not the one doing it, of course."

Angela rolled her eyes playfully. "Right. Sure. So very modest of you."

"Fuck modesty. I'm very good at a few things, and making people cum their tits off happens to be my very best."

Angela clapped her hands over her chest. "Nope. Tits're still on." She giggled again at her own silly joke.

"I can fix that."

"You don't have to-" Angela gasped and cut herself off. Lilith had dived right back into her pussy. She was still kind of sensitive, and at first she wasn't sure she could stand it.

It only took a few seconds to ease back into it. Her body was ready for more. Certain parts of her craved the attention, already addicted after such a short introduction.

Angela was able to lie back and enjoy it a little more this time. She had a better idea what was going on and what to expect. She spent much less time fighting and squirming, and more time relaxing and basking in the feel of her wet little hole being thoroughly explored by the most fantastic of tongues.

Lilith, too, was a little more relaxed and casual the second time around. She had less to prove this time, and a much more comfortable subject to work on.

Soft sighs and moans from Angela were the only sounds in the room, other than faint squishing sounds coming from her pussy. Combined with the darkness and solitude of the bedroom, she felt alone in the world; just her and her demon-girl.

Angela reached down and ran her fingers gently through Lilith's fine, silky hair. Lilith tilted her head into the caress, and Angela actually swore she heard the soft rumble of a purr coming from her.

The build up to orgasm this time was slower, easier, and far less explosive or scary. The edge had been taken off from the first time, as well as some of the novelty.

It was still a massive thrill for Angela to experience cumming again. In its own way, this one was even better. She got to feel it coming, know what was going to happen, and shiver in delicious anticipation.

She nurtured the feeling inside her while Lilith prodded it along physically. She let the long, nimble tongue buried inside her do its thing and happily went along for the ride.

Angela arched her back and hissed in pleasure as she rode her second orgasm. She mewled and whined and grabbed at her breasts. She struggled with her top, then threw it aside. Her naked body glistened with sweat in the faint moonlight as she lay back.

Angela lost track of just how long Lilith spent eating her out, or how many orgasms she was brought to. All she knew was by the end she was totally, completely exhausted and could hardly move at all. She'd been drained mentally, physically, and emotionally, and it was amazing.

She was dimly aware of Lilith crawling back up to her like a puppy, nuzzling at her shoulder until she managed to lift her arm enough to give some well-earned head scratchies.

"You..." Angela breathed, but couldn't think of the rest of her sentence.

"Shh, little angel," Lilith whispered back. "It's ok. Go to sleep now."

"Mmm. Ok."

****

Part Three: Something Like Love

****

Angela awoke much later than usual the next day. She blinked a few times and tried to stretch, but one of her arms was stuck.

She looked down and smiled at the sight of her demon-girl curled up against her. Lilith's breathing rumbled against her chest as though it was a cat sleeping on her rather than a sultry seductress.

Angela eased her arm free, then ran it over Lilith's hair and down her back. Such soft, warm skin. Cuddling with her on a cold winter's day would be just about the best thing ever.

The thought made Angela bite her lip, and she tried to sort out what it meant. Winter was still months away, yet she could easily picture Lilith still being around by then. What did that mean, exactly?

She was ready to accept her feelings for the succubus, even if those feelings hadn't developed in a totally healthy way. But was it really going to be something long term? Was that even what Lilith wanted?

For all she knew, commitment to a relationship might not even be something demons understood. Seduction, sure. Sex, sure. Coexisting? Being there for someone? Building a life together? Who knew.

Lilith's purring became more distinct when she was getting head scratchies. Angela smiled and dropped her train of thought to focus more on her petting.

Lilith seemingly had certain parts of her that she preferred having scratched. It was a fun game figuring out exactly where those areas were and what kind of reactions they'd get. Angela half expected her foot to start twitching like a puppy's if she found just the right spot.

Eventually Angela decided it was time to get up, naked cuddles or not. She had things to do, and she'd lain in bed for too long already.

However, when she tried to slip away and leave her sleeping demon-girl in peace, she was stopped. Lilith wrapped an arm around her and clung tightly when she tried to move.

"Don' go," Lilith murmured.

"Have to." Angela pried unsuccessfully at the arm holding her down. There was greater strength there than one would ever guess by looking. "How long were you awake anyway?"

"Kinda the whole time, I guess. Sleeping isn't really the full lack of consciousness and awareness that it is for you human types."

"Ah. So you were just gonna cuddle and let me play with your hair all morning, huh?"

Lilith got a dreamy smile. "Basically, yeah."

It was hard to get annoyed with her when Angela would have been just as happy doing the same thing. However, the real world still awaited.

"I have to go," Angela said, trying again to free herself from her snuggly prison. "I have work."

"Not yet."

"Yes, yet. I'm gonna be late."

Lilith looked at her with big, pouty eyes. "I could make you cum some more."

That was all too tempting an offer. Angela paused and considered it, then regretfully shook her head. "Later, ok? I really can't-"

"Promise?"

The sudden intensity of Lilith's simple question was a little unnerving.

"Um... sure?"

"Good." Lilith nodded, satisfied. "You can go then."

"Gee, thanks so much for letting me go to work."

Angela pushed herself out of bed. She was totally naked, and flushed a little at the certainty that she was being watched, but she was getting used to that sort of thing.

As she dug through her clothes for something to wear, Lilith bounded out of bed behind her. Sensuous arms wrapped around her, and as she stood up, she got a soft kiss right where her shoulder and neck met. She was about to protest that she still didn't have time for that, but Lilith was already moving again.

"I'll go get some breakfast ready," Lilith called over her shoulder.

Angela watched that magnificent ass disappear, and only then called a response. "You don't have to do... oh whatever."

Sex and breakfast. Relationships had been built on less. Probably.

After selecting an outfit and laying it out on her bed, Angela opted for a quick shower. Refreshed from the night's exertions, she dressed and headed to the kitchen.

Lilith remained mostly naked, except for an apron she'd donned either for cooking safety or simple seduction. The latter, no doubt. It wasn't clear that she could be injured in ordinary kitchen mishaps the way a regular person might be.

A steaming mug was already waiting for Angela at her seat. She sank silently into her chair and took a sip of coffee. Perfection, as always.

There was no sign Lilith had observed her entrance, but Angela wasn't fooled. The way the succubus's ass moved as she swayed gently back and forth to unheard music was undoubtedly calculated to draw the attention of any spectator.

How could anyone not stare, really? A beautiful ass framed by the apron and its dangling strings as though the wearer had only accidentally left their bottom exposed. Lilith's playful, swishing tail only enhanced the distracter factor.

Angela cradled her mug, sipping at the delectable nectar within, and watched Lilith bare backside. This morning was in strong contention for 'best ever.'

"Hey, Lil?"

Lilith turned her head enough to check on Angela. "Yes?"

"What's with the breakfast thing?"

"I don't understand the question."

"Like... you just seem so eager to do make food for me in the morning. And coffee. I don't understand why."

Lilith scraped a spatula around the pan she was cooking in, then levered some food on a plate. She pranced daintily over to Angela and set the plate down with a flourish, showing off a remarkable amount of cleavage in the process.

"That's easy," Lilith said. "I like it."

"That's it? You like it?"

"Yeah."

Angela looked down at her plate and smiled at the almost cartoony perfection of a smiley face made from bacon and eggs. "You do things like this just because you like it?"

"Sure. Why not. It's nice having something fun that I'm good at that's not sexual. I mean, sex is the best, obviously, but there are other enjoyable things out there too."

"Yes, I know." Angela began digging in to her food. She was hungrier than she realized, and it was expectedly delicious.

"Once I figured out how much fun cooking was, I just kept working at it. The really tricky part is finding someone to cook for."

"'Cause you don't eat."

"Right."

"And other demony-types wouldn't either."

"Also right. Plus it's way better when I get to cook for someone I really like." Lilith sat across from Angela and leaned forward so that her apron fell away from her tits. Just the barest tops of her succulent nipples were visible, as well as the whole top halves of her breasts.

Angela tried not to get too distracted by tits. "'Really like'? I mean, you still don't really know me that well."

"I've been in your dreams, remember? I know more than you think."

"Oh. Right. That." It was hard to get mad at someone sitting there looking so sexy and cute, and who had just made a fantastic breakfast. "You still shouldn't get in my head like that."

"I know. But I am what I am."

Lilith smiled innocently, or at least as innocently as someone as fearsome as her could manage. She hopped out of her chair and glided back over to the counter for some tidying up.

Angela let her eyes follow the show while she took another bite of egg. "Do I want to know how you keep making things I'm sure I don't have the ingredients for?"

"That would be telling."

"Of course it would."

****

Several days passed and something like a routine solidified in Angela's life. Lilith was a big part of her days, and she began to forget what it was like before the demonic sex-fiend had arrived.

Lilith expanded her cookery from breakfasts to most of Angela's suppers, and often packing her a lunch as well. It amused Angela how the wholesomeness of it clashed with the sultry sinfulness of her usual character. She wasn't complaining by any means, since she was eating much better and healthier fare than she would be on her own.

Angela got some teasing from her coworkers about bringing lunches with her in a paper bag with little hearts or kisses or whatever on them. That stopped as soon as they connected the dots between her and the insane hottie that showed up at the diner from time to time. Then it was basically envy all round. Even from the girls.

Naked snuggle-sleeping continued, as did the oral orgasms Lilith was so good at providing.

****

Angela had become so comfortable with her new life that she found herself watching a movie naked one evening, Lilith curled up next to her, head resting on her lap. She administered the idle head scratchies that it turned out the succubus absolutely adored, and otherwise just relaxed and enjoyed her movie.

Not so long ago, nothing about the scenario would have made her feel relaxed. Now, everything about it was comforting and familiar.

"I've been wondering something," Angela said.

"What's that?"

"Well, like, every night lately you've been eating me out until I fall asleep."

"Mmm, yeah. I sure have." Lilith lifted her head. "Want me to get started?"

"No, no. Well... kinda. Just hang on though." Angela giggled and pushed Lilith away as the demoness went for her pussy. "I just was thinking, like, how come you never ask me to... to..."

"Lick my pussy?"

Angela nodded, slightly flushed from embarrassment.

"Do you want to?" Lilith asked. "Because I can totally teach you if you want to learn how."

Angela tilted her in head in mild confusion. "No, I meant, like... you know. Making you feel good. Like what you do for me." She shrugged. "Although admittedly you probably would have to teach me some stuff."

"Oh, Angie. You already do make me feel good." Lilith reached up and lovingly ran her fingers over Angela's cheek. "I feel every orgasm I give you, you know."

"Yeah, I probably should have figured something like that. At least I don't have to worry about being a selfish lover and hogging all the licking, huh?"

"Sure don't. Although... there are other things we can do too. It doesn't always have to be the same thing."

Angela smiled dreamily. "I like that one thing though. It is literally my favourite thing."

"That's only because you haven't tried anything else yet."

"Like what, exactly?"

Lilith gave a sly smile. "Want me to show you?"

Angela bit her lip and considered. She was a little worried about just how excited Lilith had suddenly become, but she was also intrigued and wanted to know just what sorts of things might be possible.

She knew there was more to lesbian sex than just licking pussies. And if there was anyone qualified to teach her about them, Lilith was certainly that person.

The suggestion that things could actually get better than the oral orgasms she'd grown so fond of was what really stuck in her mind.

"Ok," Angela said.

Lilith's eyes lit up, which in her case was more than purely figurative. "Ok?"

"Yeah." Angela swallowed and nodded with more confidence than her fluttery tummy truly allowed her to feel. "Show me."

With an easy, acrobatic motion, Lilith swung one of her long, bare legs over Angela's head and somehow pulled herself gracefully into a sitting position in Angela's lap. Their breasts bumped together as she snuggled in close.

"You're gonna like this," Lilith promised.

"Like what?" Angela's mouth was still dry due to sheer nerves.

Lilith darted in for a quick, firm kiss. She then slid back to balance precariously at the edge of Angela's lap. She placed a hand over her pussy, then winked lasciviously.

The hand seemed like it was doing something important, but Angela had no idea what. She thought maybe Lilith was just fingering herself, but that wasn't it. All that was happening, it seemed, was that Lilith was slowly pulling her hand away from her pussy.

"I don't get it," Angela said with a confused, slightly frustrated tone.

"Patience, little one."

"How much... oh. Oh... what? What the fuck?!"

Angela's eyes popped as she realized what had happened. Lilith's gleeful cackle echoed through the small room.

Where once there had been a tight little slit between Lilith's thighs, there now sat a large throbbing cock.

"Good trick, right?" Lilith purred.

"Is that... is it real?"

"As real as anything about me."

"Is that a yes?"

"It's a partial yes. Reality's a tricky subject when it comes to me. Demons in general, really."

For a moment Angela just looked back and forth between Lilith's beautiful, familiar eyes, and her brand new, intimidating cock. Then, with trembling fingers, reached out and laid her hand upon it.

Angela gasped at the feel of the hot, steel-hard shaft beneath her palm. It felt like a real penis, more or less. It was so nice to the touch, with that extra warmth and smoothness that Lilith's skin tended to possess over human flesh.

Xarth
Xarth
14,733 Followers
1...345678