Kisses from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,733 Followers

"I wasn't... oh, forget it." Angela shut her eyes again and buried her face in Lilith's shoulder.

It was a terrifying experience, though also exhilarating. The wind swept her hair in a turbulent mess, her breasts mashed against Lilith's, and her pussy moistened while pressed against the succubus's warm tummy. Fear and lust commingled within her in a messy mix of emotion.

Then there was the fact that they were naked and flying around totally exposed to anyone who happened to be watching. Sure it was early, and not particularly light out, but as Angela's fear of falling faded, her awareness of her public nudity increased.

"People are gonna see," Angela hissed.

"So?"

"So... I don't want them too."

Lilith chuckled and kissed her cheek. "No one's really paying attention. It's too early in the day for that. Anyone who does see will probably just think they're still dreaming. And even if not, they won't be able to tell what they're witnessing."

"Easy for you to say. You like people looking at you."

"True. Very true."

Angela really didn't have much of a choice but to hold on and hope no one could see her. Flying and exhibitionism were both brand new to her, and she wasn't sure she liked either of them. Her body, however, continued to tell her that it was all a great big thrill ride.

She was horny enough to unconsciously grind against Lilith by the time they swept in to the top of a tall building. She felt a pang of disappointment as she was made to let go and stand on her own.

"Ok, so what's up here?" Angela asked.

"You'll see. Just be patient." Lilith sat down casually on the very edge of the rooftop.

Angela followed suit much more cautiously. She felt a little silly getting down on her hands and knees, sticking her butt out awkwardly before settling it beneath her. They were very high up and she didn't feel nearly so confident at that height as Lilith seemed to.

"I wouldn't let you fall," Lilith said.

Angela blushed at the sincere note of care. "I know. But, like, we're really high up." She glanced over the edge to the ground below, and immediately wished she hadn't.

A hand covered hers, and Angela gratefully accepted the reassuring touch. Their fingers entwined and she squeezed gently in thanks.

Moments later it became apparent what she'd been dragged up there for. The sun broke the horizon in a slow display of magical colour. The landscape below was illuminated in stages, all laid out for a private viewing.

"Ok, this is kinda nice," Angela admitted.

"Mmhm. You like?"

"I do."

Lilith scooted closer until their hips were touching. Her tail curled around Angela's waist. "I thought you might."

The sun continued to rise until it was a full circle low in the sky. The magic had passed, but Angela didn't feel the need to move yet.

"That was pretty," she said. "Very romantic."

"You think so? I know something else that could be romantic."

Angela gazed askance at her nude companion. The suggestive look on Lilith's face left no doubt what sort of thing she had in mind.

"Is it a sex thing?" Angela asked just to be sure.

"Maaayyybe."

Angela shook her head slightly, then gave Lilith a dainty kiss. "Not right now. Maybe in a bit."

"Awww."

"I kinda just want to sit here a little longer."

Lilith nodded. "Ok. Then sex?"

"Sure. Then sex."

Despite sitting naked on top of a building with an otherworldly being, Angela felt safe, secure, and comfortable. Lilith's warmth and caring presence was what she was truly savouring. The view and novelty were just delicious extras that enhanced the moment.

"Hey, Lil?" Angela said.

"Yeah?"

"I think I probably love you."

Lilith giggled. "Well that's almost romantic."

"I know. I should probably be more sure about something like that."

"No, it's sweet. Adorable, even."

Angela flushed and looked away. Her head was turned back around by a soft, albeit dangerous hand. She expected some more gentle teasing, but instead received a long, deep-tongued kiss.

"I love you too, little angel."

Angela blushed and nestled her head against Lilith, partly just as an excuse not to make eye contact. She was too flushed and embarrassed for that at the moment. But she was loved, and she was in love, and those were both pretty fucking nice feelings.

****

Part Four: Optional Pregnancy Epilogue

****

Angela padded naked through her apartment. It had been several weeks since she'd truly begun to think of herself and Lilith as a couple, and in that time the amount of clothing she wore at home had decreased to the point of being practically non-existant. She stopped at the entrance to her kitchen and leaned against the doorway to watch Lilith cooking.

The demoness had opted for a totally impractical outfit for kitchen work, choosing high heels, thigh high stockings, a black choker, and nothing else at all. She looked amazingly hot, even if her clothing made no sense at all. That was her thing, though. Seduction over practicality every time. Besides, it was all a projection anyway, so it wasn't really as derpy as it seemed.

"Food's not ready yet," Lilith said with only the briefest of glances over her shoulder.

"I know," said Angela. "I'm just here to stare at your ass."

Lilith gave her hips a lovely wiggle, making her bare butt all the more enticing. "Enjoying the view?"

"Absolutely. I'm tempted to tell you to forget the food and let me eat you instead."

"Ooh! Naughty girl. Me like." Lilith pranced over for some quick makeouts. "Lucky for you, you can have both."

"Mmm, true." Angela sighed. "But I may need to start watching what I eat a little more. I'm starting to get a tummy." She patted her stomach which was curving out a small but noticeable amount.

Lilith grinned. She traced her fingernails up from Angela's waist, over her tummy, and to her breasts. She opened her mouth, then paused and cocked her head. She moved her hand back to Angela's midsection. "Huh."

Angela frowned. "What?"

"Well..."

"Well what?"

Lilith's tail flicked anxiously. Her expression held an uncommon cautious concern. "It might not be the food making you chubby."

"I never said I was chubby!"

"Oh. Right."

"Goddammit. Fine, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying I might have... like... accidentally gotten you pregnant."

There was a moment of total confusion on Angela's part. "What?"

"I said-"

"You're joking, right?"

"Sorry, no." Lilith's warm palm shifted on Angela's tummy, and the demoness squinted in concentration. "There's definitely a li'l demon baby in there."

"But... wha... but..."

"It might have even been that first time I came in you. You remember when-"

"You can get me pregnant?! With your cum?!"

"Well yeah. That's how-"

"I didn't think it worked like that! All those other things about you that are janky and nonsensical, and pregnancy's the one that works like normal?!"

Lilith bit her lip and looked down. "Yeah."

Angela turned away and pushed her hair back with both hands. "What the fuck do I do now?"

"I mean, basically just the same things you do anyway."

"With the baby, Lil. What do I do with it? Like... what, it's gonna be some kinda half-demon or something? I'm not ready for a full-human baby, let alone whatever mix is gonna come out of me."

Angela paced across the floor, worrying and fretting. She had no idea what to do with the news she'd been given, no idea how to feel about it.

Lilith caught up with her and trapped in a loving, naked embrace. "Hey, now. First of all, I'm with you. I'll take care of you."

"But-"

"Secondly... our baby's gonna be full-ass demon. That's just kinda how it works."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Carrying fetuses and giving birth and all that shit is just icky. We like to let you guys do it for us."

"Ok, now I know you're joking."

"'Fraid not."

Angela tried to relax into Lilith's arms, but her mind was still racing. "A little demon, huh?"

"Yep. But it's not as bad as it sounds."

"You mean it won't be a little you running around being a mischievous little shit?"

"Well... no, that's probably exactly what's gonna happen. But the point I was gonna make was that I've done this before. They grow up quick, and as long as you keep them on a short leash, they aren't too bad to handle."

"Figuratively or literally?"

"Both."

"Of course." Angela wrapped her arms around Lilith and inhaled her seductive scent. "You promise it'll be ok?"

"Promise."

"Good. Your promises tend to turn out as advertised."

"Mmhm." Lilith hummed soothingly and stroked Angela's hair with her wickedly long nails. "Feeling better?"

"I think so. I just kinda panicked. I never really even considered something like this."

"Understandable."

"And I wasn't sure how you were gonna feel about it."

Lilith laughed. "I'm a very sexual being and I've been around a long, long time. This is not the first time this has happened."

"You raised your other kids?"

"Of course."

"Had families and everything."

"More or less, yes."

"While still being out seducing dudes... and girls... and whatever..."

"Naturally. That's still my job."

"That's so weird to me."

"Why?"

"I don't know. It just is. That's the way humans tend to be wired. Jealous and shit."

Lilith led Angela to the couch and snuggled down with her. "Are you jealous when I'm out working?"

Angela leaned her head on Lilith's shoulder. She was still processing, but cuddles were basically always helpful. "Sometimes. Not too much though."

"Good. You shouldn't be."

Angela put a hand on her own tummy. She couldn't feel anything special about it, but she trusted Lilith's judgement. "It's still a scary thought."

"Mmhm. It is the first time."

"But we're gonna be a family, right?"

"Right."

Angela nodded. She relaxed her body to Lilith's comforting cuddle-magic. "Ok."

Her body was tangled with Lilith's. Their lives, in fact, were pretty much permanently co-mingled now. She hadn't really ever known how long their relationship was going to last or anything, and now she had an answer of sorts. That was nice.

"Love you," she whispered.

Lilith kissed her forehead. "Love you too, little angel."

Xarth
Xarth
14,733 Followers
1...345678