Kisses from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,733 Followers

Lilith padded in moments later. Her graceful steps were ninja-silent, and Angela didn't even realize she was there until she hopped up to her perch on the counter.

Somewhere along the line her shirt had lengthened until it just covered her panties. Once she sat on the counter, her bright-purple panties flashed out from beneath. It felt like every damn thing she did was attention-whoring in some way or other.

"I'm, like, the last person in the world you need to be embarrassed about sex stuff around," Lilith said. "I mean, I know you don't necessarily believe that."

"You're right. I don't."

"But here's the thing. I've seen all the worst, most pervy stuff there is out there. And I'm not one to judge. Hell, you should see some of my favourite things."

"I really shouldn't."

"You need to cum, Angie. You need it bad. Seriously, how long has it been."

Angela clenched her fists, then took deep breaths as she forced her fingers to relax. "None of your damn business. It's just the stupid dreams you gave me got me all worked up. That's all this is. I'm fine when I'm on my own."

Lilith was silent for a moment. Angela turned cautiously to look at her. She had an intensely thoughtful expression.

"You do masturbate, don't you?" Lilith asked.

Angela flushed and turned away again. She stared at the coffee-maker like it was about to do a trick.

"You're living alone and all," Lilith continued. "You have some kind of release, right?"

"I'm fine," Angela mumbled.

"You need-"

"I said I'm fine!"

"Do you want me to show you? Some people never learned. You'd be surprised. Or maybe you wouldn't. Either way, if you-"

"Oh. My. God." Angela whirled around. "I can't cum, alright? I've never had an orgasm. Is that what you want to hear?"

Lilith actually leaned back at the outburst. "Well-"

"Not that it's any of your business at all, but yeah, I get a little pent up sometimes. But I just can't do it, ok?"

There was silence for a moment. It was broken by the chime of the coffee-maker finishing up.

"Let me get that," Lilith said, sliding past Angela.

"Don't."

"Yeah, come on. I know you liked it last time I made you coffee."

"Wait, so you did add something to it? I thought-"

"Proprietary secret, my darling. Scooch off a bit, would you?"

Angela moved out of the way. She watched carefully, but nothing Lilith did seemed at all out of the ordinary. And she knew for a fact it was just regular old coffee that had gone into it to start with.

Nevertheless, it wasn't just coffee. It was delicious, warming, and soothing. Angela felt herself calming as she sipped the hot liquid.

"I shouldn't drink this," she mumbled. "Fuck knows what you did to it."

"Mmhm." Lilith grinned knowingly and wiped up a bit of spilled coffee with a damp cloth. "You feeling more like talking yet?"

"No."

"Because you know I can fix your problem, right?"

"It's not a problem. Don't need fixing."

Lilith put her hands on her hips. Somehow, despite her cutesy attire, she suddenly looked all business. "Orgasms are important."

"Oh god." Angela rolled her eyes and took another careful sip from her mug. "Please don't turn this into a sex-ed lesson."

"You're forcing my hand. This is basically my area of expertise, you know. I've seen what happens when people don't take care of themselves sexually. The effects are subtle, but they're there."

"Are they indeed?"

"You don't believe me. Tell me, have you ever had days where you didn't eat in the morning and got super cranky until you did?"

"Well... yeah. Everyone has times like that. Blood sugars and stuff."

"Right. What do you think happens when you don't cum for too long?"

"Um..."

"I mean, aside from being super, super tempting, what with all that built up sexual frustration..."

Lilith moved closer without seeming to realize what she was doing. Her eyes held a faraway look for a second until Angela backed and away. She shook herself back into focus.

"This is absolutely not an invitation to try seducing me again," Angela said.

"Sorry, sorry. But you are... no, you don't want to hear that. Sorry. Point is, you'd be much happier if you let me help you. That's all."

"Let you play your sick, twisted games with me, huh? Is that all I need to do?"

"I'm offering to make you cum. If that sounds sick and twisted to you... I fear you may have larger issues than I can help with."

"That's not what I meant."

"Oh?"

"I just mean... I'm saying..." Angela fumbled for words. "You're a demon," she finally said.

"Ah. I see. I'm not really a person, is that it? I'm not allowed to be helpful, or do nice things?"

"That's not-"

"And you probably still think I'm after something. I'm going to play a cruel trick, or do something horrible to you."

"Well you do steal people's souls," Angela mumbled miserably.

"Buy. Trade. Never steal."

"Yeah, well... still."

Lilith sighed. "I guess we're making progress, at least. Your prejudice against me does get a little hurtful after a while, though."

Angela summoned indignation from beneath her chastised outer layer. "Hey! You're the one invading my home without asking. And doing weird sexy-dream stuff to me. Don't act all pitiful and helpless."

"Maybe you're right. Maybe I really am the bad guy here." Lilith threw her hands up. "I don't really have a firm grasp on human morality. I mean, it's tricky when all you different little groups have different ideas what morality is to begin with." She jabbed a long, pointed finger at Angela. "At least I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, and I try to get people what they want, and mostly I don't hurt anyone. Those are good things, I think."

Angela swirled her mug in both hands. She watched the spinning liquid for a moment while her mind raced. "Is that what you're doing with me? Trying to get me what I want?"

"Kinda. Also I like hanging out with you. When you're not being too much of a bitch, anyway."

"Hey!"

"Well you are sometimes. It's partly my own fault, but still." Lilith shrugged. "Most of the time you're super cute and amusing, and you smell really, really nice."

"Fuck's sake."

"Maybe I'm crushing a little. It happens sometimes."

"On me of all people?"

"Why not?"

Angela spread her arms and turned to gesture at her apartment. "I'm boring. I'm not overly attractive. Maybe I 'smell nice' or whatever, but there have to be people who smell better, and are cuter, and... whatever."

Lilith blinked impassively. "So you're saying you've never crushed on anyone because you knew there were better people out there somewhere?"

"Now you're twisting my words."

"Don't think I am."

"You are! 'Cause... 'cause... you've been lots of places, right? Seen all kinds of people?"

Lilith broke back into a roguish smile. It was better than when she looked annoyed, Angela decided.

"Oh," Lilith said. "Is that all."

"What?"

"I get it now. You're one of those people who thinks they aren't good enough. You think anyone you're really attracted too can't possibly be attracted back, because obviously they're out of your league, or whatever."

"That's not what I'm saying at all."

"Maybe not. It is what you're feeling, I think. Even if you can't admit it. You're 'too boring,' 'not interesting enough.' That's what you're telling me, right?"

"I don't think I want to talk about this anymore."

"Maybe you'd like to take me up on my offer, maybe you wouldn't. You probably don't even know. You're too busy making up excuses to really think about it. 'Oh, I'm not a lesbian,' 'you can't possibly want me.' That sort of thing."

"Please stop."

"I'm done. Just... think about it. For real."

"Sure. Fine. Whatever."

****

Angela hadn't planned on actually following through with her 'promise.' She'd really just wanted Lilith to leave her alone and stop pestering her. However, despite herself, she couldn't stop mulling over the demoness's offer.

It was one of those thoughts that just wouldn't leave her head no matter how hard she tried to dismiss it. It was insidious that way. There was just enough temptation in it that her best attempts at logic failed to totally eradicate it.

No one had ever promised to make Angela cum before, let alone with such confidence. There was some sort of implicit understanding in society that sex or masturbating would make one feel really, really good. So far, she hadn't really experienced it that way. They were nice, sure, but not great. Nothing world-shattering.

And if anyone knew about making someone feel good, Lilith was probably that person. Unless it was all bullshit.

But it wasn't bullshit, was it?

Angela drove herself crazy going around in mental circles, trying and failing to clear her thoughts. Her shift at work was a blur, and her evening class was a total waste of her time and money because she didn't remember a single thing that had been said.

The anti-climax to her day was returning to an empty apartment. Whether or not she wanted Lilith there, she'd expected her to be present.

Her day now lacked closure. She kind of wanted to yell at Lilith, or argue with her, or at least further discuss some things. None of that was possible. She didn't have any way of contacting the succubus, which felt a little one-sided all of a sudden.

Angela grumbled through her evening, mind still very much unsettled. She texted a few friends in attempt to distract herself, but she didn't really feel like going out and doing anything.

She found herself glancing toward the front door far too often, as though Lilith would simply waltz in if she waited long enough. She got to the point of annoying herself, and it was something of a relief when bedtime arrived.

****

Angela's dreams that night were very clear. Or at least one of them was. The very last one.

It was about Lilith, of course. Everything was becoming about her.

The illegally hot demon-girl was stark naked and swaying seductively to faint, indistinctly rhythmic music. In dream land, Angela found it harder to fight her involuntary attraction for the stunning creature who'd invaded her home and her mind. She had the vague sense that she shouldn't look, shouldn't want to see, but anything more than that eluded her.

Lilith got closer and closer without either of them actually moving. Every sexy jiggle of her body became sharper, more in focus. And she knew exactly what she was doing.

Dream-Angela leaned closer, eyes wide, heart a-flutter. She reached out, but no matter how close she got, she couldn't actually reach the captivating figure before her. She was so close, yet also infinitely far away.

Lilith's hands ran across her taught body. She licked her blood-red lips with her long, nimble tongue. Everything about her was an invitation to sin. Her perfect, perky tits, the immaculate curve of her hips, her flat tummy that trailed down to the sweet little slit of her pussy. Absolutely everything.

Angela's need grew to the point of desperation. She wanted Lilith, needed to reach her, but couldn't. Her attempts left her feeling helpless and frustrated.

Then Lilith reached for her. She sighed in happy relief as the demon-girl's fire-warm caress reached her, spreading through her body in a sensual torrent. Everything was good for an undetermined passing of time. Everything was so good.

Angela's transition back to wakefulness was a muddled blur. Everything seemed correct, but also totally wrong. It took her a few moments to wake up enough to realize she'd ben dreaming, and once she did she also discovered it wasn't all a dream.

She wasn't alone in her bed. Soft breasts pressed against her back. Slender arms wrapped around her. Warm, gentle breaths puffed ticklishly at her neck.

Angela clenched her fists. Lilith had actually invaded her bed, after specifically being told not to. Not even just that. The succubus was actually spooning her.

"Lilith?"

There was no answer. Angela sighed and closed her eyes for a second.

"Lilith?" she tried a bit louder.

Still nothing.

Angela considered breaking free, leaping out of bed, and finding something heavy to hit her sleep-snuggler with. Then she was forced to ponder why she hadn't immediately done something of that nature. Why was she just lying there, hardly doing anything to wake or disturb Lilith?

It felt nice. That was it. Angela felt warm and cuddled, and in the early morning hours that was a precious sensation to wake up to. It made the eternal struggle to start her day that much harder.

But it was Lilith. She couldn't just let the demon-girl get away with sneaky snuggles, could she? She'd been fighting so hard to establish boundaries and rules. Submitting now might mean losing all that progress. It wasn't a switch to be turned off and on.

Angela gasped aloud as a hand closed over one of her breasts. Lilith was awake.

"Hey!" Angela protested. She grabbed the offending hand and pulled it away from her chest.

"Hm?" came a sleepy mumble in reply.

"How long have you been awake?" Angela demanded.

"Wasn't."

"You were so. You just grabbed my boob!"

"I did? Huh."

Angela finally forced herself to roll away from the snuggly morning embrace she'd guiltily luxuriated in. She sat up and gathered her blanket around her as a protective barrier against reality.

Lilith was naked. Totally, unabashedly unclothed. She stretched lazily, like a cat awakened from a sunny nap. It was impossible not to watch the process unfold.

"We talked about this," Angela said, her voice trembling slightly. "You told me you wouldn't come into my room."

"You mean that wasn't just for one night?"

"Of course it wasn't! That's why I said not to ever come in here. Especially while I'm sleeping. Don't even get me started on climbing into bed with me. That's... I don't even know what to say about that."

Lilith lifted her head with a look of honest confusion. "But you liked it."

"Why do you keep saying things like that? Like, even if you were right-"

"I am. I know."

"-it doesn't make it ok. You can't just do things like that."

"You mean things that make you feel nice?"

"I mean sexy things."

"That wasn't-"

"Hey! Maybe things are different where you're from. Maybe climbing naked into bed with someone without their knowledge or permission is ok in your world. But here... things aren't like that."

Lilith raised herself on hands and knees. She crawled closer to Angela, who huddled even tighter at the approach. "You're scared."

"M'not."

"You are. You don't need to be."

Lilith pulled Angela into a not-entirely-unwelcome hug. Somehow, as with the cuddling, Angela felt safe and warm in the embrace. It was entirely mysterious how those dagger-like fingernails, bared breasts, and unnaturally red skin all came together to produce such a feeling of love and comfort.

Angela relaxed in stages, her body unfolding from its stiffened, anxious state. Her cheek pressed against the pillowy cushion of Lilith's chest. Delicate fingers ran through her hair.

"Feel better?" Lilith whispered.

"M'be a li'l."

"Yeah you do."

"Y'r tits're n'ce."

Lilith giggled. "Yeah they are. Glad you're finally appreciating them."

"M'not. Only kinda."

"Uh huh. Whatever you say."

More hair stroking. More boob nuzzling.

"S'not right," Angela said. She cautiously peeked up at Lilith's face. "We're not s'posed to meet 'cause you accidentally invaded my home then wouldn't leave."

"And I'm supposed to be a boy?" Lilith hazarded.

"That too."

Lilith shrugged. "These things happen."

Angela exhaled deeply and settled her head against Lilith's shoulder. Much conflict remained within her, but it was getting so hard to fight. It took entirely too much work.

"Do you seduce a lot of girls? Or am I really just that special?"

"A little of both."

"Of course." Angela chewed her bottom lip uncertainly. "So... what now?"

Lilith brushed back some of Angela's hair. "Let me show you, little angel."

"I'm not-"

Angela tilted her head up slightly and was interrupted mid-sentence as Lilith kissed her. Her mind blanked for a second and she totally lost track of everything except the luscious pair of lips tangling with hers.

Then, just as suddenly, her mouth was free again. Angela blinked and tried to regain focus. Lilith's eyebrows quirked mischievously.

"I didn't say you could do that," Angela said.

"You wanted to know what happened next, didn't you?"

"That wasn't what I meant."

"Sure it was. You just don't want to admit it to me."

Angela turned her head. Her tongue unconsciously poked out far enough to run across her bottom lip, right where Lilith's lips had gently sucked as she pulled away. "Are you going to do it again?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"Oh who am I kidding. Of course I am."

Nothing happened. Angela turned back to face Lilith. The demoness was watching her, unblinking. The fire in her inhuman eyes was somehow playful and teasing.

Angela reached up and tentatively touched Lilith's cheek. "It's not fair," she whispered. "You cheat."

"I don't cheat."

"You do."

Lilith leaned her head into Angela's delicate caress. "I'm just me. How is that cheating?"

"It just is."

Angela saw Lilith dipping slowly toward her again. She accepted the second kiss a little more gracefully than the first.

Her hand remained on Lilith's cheek. The warm skin beneath her palm got even warmer.

Her heart pounded like crazy in her chest.

A tongue poked at her lips. Angela hesitated only for the briefest of moments, then opened her mouth enough to let it in. It surged forward with a gentle aggression that she just wasn't expecting. Her whole mouth was probed and explored.

She was caught off-guard by just how long and flexible Lilith's tongue was. It didn't seem quite real. It certainly wasn't human.

"Ok," Angela said as she broke the kiss. "Ok."

Lilith made a disapproving noise and tried to move back in.

"Enough," Angela insisted with a nervous giggle. She pushed Lilith back. Her hand accidentally pressed soft tit-flesh instead of the safer shoulder-area she meant to hit.

"Aw, already?"

"Yes. Just... give me a minute."

Lilith studied her expression. "But you definitely liked it this time, right?"

Angela bit her lip, then nodded. "I did. I'm still not sure that I should, but I really did."

"Good. Progress."

Angela shook her head wryly. "Sure. Progress." She pushed back and leaned heavily against the headboard of her bed. "What the hell is my life even?"

"Much sexier now?"

Angela took in Lilith's stunningly naked form. "You're not wrong."

Lilith grinned and tried to crawl into Angela's lap. Angela fended her off, but laughed at her cute persistence when she made multiple attempts.

"Cut it out," Angela said. "I need to process."

Lilith knelt back so her butt rested on her heels. She pouted. "Processing isn't good. You'll just think too much and decide you don't want me again."

"I might. That's up to me to decide."

"But-"

"No! You got to kiss me already this morning. And naked snuggle."

Lilith's expression went dreamy with recent remembrances. "Yeah. That was nice."

"Right. So don't push it. I don't even know why I'm letting you get away with being so molest-y."

"'Cause I'm a really good snuggler."

"Well... yes. But-"

"And a fantastic kisser."

"Also true."

"And I'm totally hot and naked and you can't stop thinking about what it would be like to let me do sexy nice things to you."

Angela swung a pillow at Lilith. The succubus absorbed the blow and sprawled giggling across the bed.

Lilith had no compunctions at all about showing off her body. Angela knew that about her already, but it was still amazing just how casually she'd spread her legs and splay out her pussy. It was a beautiful little slit, but still.

Xarth
Xarth
14,733 Followers
123456...8