Kissing Cousins Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should, uh... get your clothes." He suggested as he started moving towards the door. Megan put her arms around his neck. Her beautiful blue eyes looked at him.

"I love you James." She said in a nervous, cute voice.

"I love you too." He said, kissing her mouth. Megan smiled and standing on her toes, she kissed him again. James couldn't control the bulge in his jeans that she no doubt could feel. He also could not help his hands from slipping down to her ass. They slipped into the sides of her panties and cupped her naked bum as they pecked over and over. She had such nice, soft lips. He could kiss her all day. She broke the kiss.

"I...don't want to go." She said, using her cute voice and looking up at him with hypnotic eyes and pouting lips. "I...want to make love again." She rubbed herself against him seductively. He couldn't get any harder. Megan kissed him, her tongue sneaking into his mouth. There was a sense of urgency in her kiss, as if she was trying to achieve satisfaction through mere contact of mouths. Her tongue shot further inside, rubbing against his and she pressed her body harder against him. She broke the kiss, her breathing growing heavy.

"Can we stay?" Megan asked, softly. She looked at him with those beautiful eyes as she stepped back. As she smiled, she began to pull her shirt up her round belly and over her big, naked tits. She pulled it over her head and dropped it on the floor, freeing her breasts and creamy white torso.

"Will you make love to me?" Megan asked in a sweet voice. James couldn't be more turned on. It didn't seem to matter how many times he fucked her, she could always make him want her again. She stepped up to him and put her arms around his neck again. She stood on her toes and brought her face close to his. "We can do anything you want." Megan whispered. There was love in her blue eyes, mixed with desire. Those eyes made his heart pound.

James grabbed her and kissed her hard, backing her up to the wall. His tongue snaked into her mouth as he pressed her against the wall.

"Mmmph..." she moaned. His hand caressed around to the front of her body and rubbed her between her legs over her panties. He could clearly feel the swollen lips of her pussy through the moist material. Megan ground her crotch against his hand eagerly as her tongue urgently caressed his. Both of them were breathing heavily into each other's mouths right there at the front door.

While his one hand continued to tease her pussy over her panties, his other hand worked his belt open, undid his button and pulled down his zipper. Without breaking the kiss, James frantically forced his shorts and boxer-briefs down to his knees. His rock-hard penis was freed and he pressed his body up against her. His hand left her crotch and he grabbed her bare tits with both hands. She could feel his pole pressing against her lower stomach and feeling his naked penis sent bolts of desire up her body. He was also squeezing and caressing her breasts and that did nothing to calm her down any. She pushed her tongue down his throat. Her nipples were like pencil erasers in the palms of his hands as he continued to gently massage her tits.

James brought his left hand back down to her crotch, this time shoving her panties to the side. As he held them out of the way, he was able to gently caress her naked lips up and down with his finger. She was soaked.

"Mmmm..." Megan purred, kissing him eagerly as his finger teased her sensitive slit. Her hand grabbed his member and she began to squeeze and stroke it. It was throbbing in her hand and the need to have it inside her was overwhelming. She rose up onto her toes, running his head down her belly to her treasure.

James instinctively knew what she was trying to do and he bent his knees, trying to get lower for her - needing to get lower for her. He could feel the hot wetness of her cunt touch the top of his penis and he knew he was close. Impatiently, he tried to push up and into her, but it wasn't quite low enough yet. Their kissing grew sloppy, lips smacking loudly as he bent low again, looking for another try. Her hand ran his helmet down her horny slit again. This time, the entrance to her vagina caught him. He lifted up and she let go at the same time and he felt the hot folds of her pussy engulf the top half of his cock.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned, breaking the kiss briefly as she felt herself fill up a little. His hands reached around and grabbed her soft ass, holding her as he lifted up inside her all the way. He was entirely inside Megan's vagina again. Her warmth was gripping his penis tightly. He was holding her up against the wall. Just her one foot was touching the floor and that one was just by the toes. Her other foot was caressing his leg as he held himself inside her.

He began to urgently ram himself against her, only able to slide out of her a couple of inches before sliding back into her again. "Unh! Mmmph! Mmmph! Unh!" She gasped as she kissed him. His kissing grew sloppy and his thrusts grew urgent. Her vagina was very tight and hot around him as he slid into it again and again. His hands were holding her naked ass tightly, but her panties had slid somewhat back over her crotch. They were rubbing against his dick as he fucked her up against the wall. He was like an animal as he continued jamming his cock up into her needy cunt.

James wanted to stay inside Megan, yet her panties were irritating his member a little bit and he couldn't get as deep inside her as he'd like while standing up. He buried his dick most of the way inside her and bent lower. As his hands relaxed their grip on her ass, she put her feet down on the floor. They broke the kiss, gasping for breath as she watched him grab the side of her panties. Using a strength born of desperation, he tore them apart. They came off her one leg and slipped down her other halfway down her thigh. He grabbed her ass again and lifted her roughly so that she was again touching the floor with just her toes and he pressed her against the wall. He began fucking her hard again.

"Ohhh!" She cried, closing her eyes as she hugged him tight. He was thrusting hard against her, still only able to use half his cock but putting a lot of power into it nonetheless.

"Oh my gawd Megan, you're incredible!" He groaned in her ear as he screwed her against the wall at her front door. She could only moan in his ear in response. Her ripped panties slid down to her knee and then it fell to her foot. She ran her other foot up and down his leg as he jabbed his hard pole up inside her. James was at the point where he needed the freedom to fuck her hard. Reluctantly, he slipped his organ out of her. Megan stood before him, gasping for breath. He grabbed her and roughly laid her on the linoleum. She spread her legs wide, feet in the air, ignoring the coldness of the floor. Her torn panties hung from her right foot.

James looked at Megan, lying before him completely naked. Her legs were spread wide and her bare feet were in the air, panties dangling from one. Her shaved pussy was framed by her white, fleshy thighs and her pink lips were parted slightly, beckoning him. He practically dove on top of her, grabbing his cock and aiming it at her womanhood. He entered her easily, sliding all the way inside her tight, hot treasure in one stroke.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned, arching her head back and closing her eyes. Her pussy was absolute heaven. Every inch of him was getting squeezed by the hottest fire as he pressed against him. He barely noticed the hardness of the floor on his knees. He looked at Megan's pretty face as he ground against her, savoring the moment. Then he gave it to her. Planting his hands on the floor he pulled his penis almost entirely out of her vagina. He slammed it into her as hard as he could and from there he didn't stop. Using long strokes, he jackhammered in and out of her horny cunt, his ass thrusting beneath her flailing feet. He looked into her eyes as he thrust into her body again and again.

"I love you." He said with feeling. Those eyes were haunting him.

"I l-" Megan was cut off by his lips as he kissed her hungrily. He closed his eyes and focused on the way her mouth felt against his. How it felt when his tongue brushed across her teeth. How her nimble tongue snaked into his mouth hungrily. Her legs were spread wide around him as he thrust into her a little faster. He was fucking her hard and his orgasm was on the rise.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She grunted into his mouth as his penis darted in and out of her. His groin was hitting against her defenseless slit, sending tingles up her spine. His hardness felt wonderful each time it dipped inside her aching body. She lost herself in their shared love, closing her eyes and savoring the kiss.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan's moans were sweet music in James's ears. Her tongue twirled hungrily in his mouth and he sucked on it for a moment, forcing it to be still. His penis was at maximum capacity as it started filling with semen. The sensation was vivid and he focused on how it felt as the snug entrance to her treasure glided up and down, pulling at him. He tried to delay his orgasm as long as possible, needing all of these sensations to last. Her mouth sucked at him and he sucked right back, kissing at her full lips breathlessly. His cock felt as though it was about to burst with pleasure and he couldn't help but suddenly thrust in and out of her quickly.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she cried in a high pitch as their fucking quickly reached a crescendo. She broke the kiss, her chubby legs waving up and down in the air.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Megan whined loudly, eyebrows raised. James showed no mercy, he had no control as he slammed his member in and out of her warmth with as much power and speed as he could muster. He could feel the heels of her feet banging off his ass as it clenched over and over. Her pussy was clutching at his driving member as he darted in and out of it. He watched her as her face became flushed. Her tits and belly were bouncing up and down quickly as he pistoned in and out of her.

If her boyfriend were to walk in, he would see Megan naked on the floor, her feet high in the air flailing wildly as her cousin fucked the shit out of her. He would see Megan's torn panties hanging from her right foot. He would see her wincing with ecstasy over her lover's shoulder as she took his cock again and again. He would hear her loud cries even before he walked into the house.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Megan groaned. James was moaning and his body was all sweaty as he continued to feed her hungry pussy with his fat cock. Her hands were clawing at his back, scratching it. He began to slow, growing tired after going at such a hard pace for so long. They looked into each other's eyes as he made love to her. Megan ran her hands down his arms until they reached his hands. He lay down on her as she took his hands into hers. He raised her hands over her head and they looked at each other nose to nose. Sweat was pouring down both of their bodies. He was conscious of her breasts pressed against him and her hands squeezing his tightly. He looked into Megan's beautiful blue eyes that were less than an inch from his. He could feel his cock somehow grow even harder inside her hot tightness. Her pretty face was glistening with sweat.

He kissed Megan's full lips and she eagerly kissed him back, shooting her tongue far into his mouth. Their lips smacked loudly as he continued making love to her. He could feel her bare feet run up and down his legs and he could feel the material of her panties over her one foot. That reminded him - he hadn't really taken advantage of her 'anything you want' offer...

Her body was James's. He had seen every inch of her. His mouth and tongue had kissed and licked every inch of her. He had shot more cum inside her over the last thirty hours than her boyfriend ever had in an entire week - and he didn't use protection.

"Ohhh gawd yes..." Megan whined, happily. Still sliding his hard cock into her, James straightened up. He looked between her plump thighs at where his penis was sliding in between those pink, swollen lips. He stared at the wonderful sight - a part of his body sliding into Megan's over and over. He was losing it. He found that his need to fuck her hard again overrode all other needs, not even noticing the hard floor on his knees. He laid on top of her. She locked her legs around his waist and put her arms around his neck. He began to jab his cock into her hard.

"Unh!" She moaned, smiling. She looked into his eyes. "I need to feel your cum in me." Megan breathed as his hard member penetrated her body over and over. He kissed her softly, slipping his tongue into her mouth as he gave her a few more thrusts. Each thrust felt very vivid as her tightness welcomed him again and again. His balls were tingling. He slid his manhood all the way inside her comforting warmth and held it there, grinding. She wrapped her legs around him and squeezed tightly, breaking the kiss. He looked into her eyes. Megan's eyes. And then he released.

His penis twitched inside her, unleashing a thick load of semen into her vagina. He ground against her as he felt his organ spasm again and again.

"Ohhh yesss..." Megan whispered as she felt James's cock throb inside her. His organ jerked again and another hot rope of cum shot into her womb. He rubbed his crotch against her as he shot another river of his seed off the back of her pussy. She was scratching his back lightly with her fingernails as load after load of semen bulleted into her fertile pussy. His twitching finally slowed and his orgasm finally died down. She hugged him tight, not wanting to let him go.

He collapsed on her, gasping for breath as his penis softened inside her, the last of his sperm trickling into her cunt. She kissed at his cheek over and over until he turned to face her. She kissed his mouth, lips smacking loudly. She snuck her tongue into his mouth and they kissed deeply as they tried to catch their breath. Her limbs remained around him, but they had relaxed. Her soft body was warm. He was aware of every inch of his body and where it came into contact with Megan. It was just about eight o'clock when he finally slipped his soft penis out of her body and stood up. He helped her up off the floor. Naked, they went back to her sofa and snuggled under a blanket.

***

I hope you're enjoying the series. I decided to double up the chapters (like this one) to hurry the story along for you, and wrap things up sooner than planned. Thank you for reading.

Jordan Xavier - X-Factor

12