All Comments on 'Kitten Exposed Ch. 13'

by LFFemdom

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

deep, harsh and erotic

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LOVE IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm really enjoying this story -- it's well-written and has lots of creative, unusual elements. You expressed concern that maybe you had written too long a chapter, and I'll say for my tastes, if anything it ended too soon. I can't get enough of this story.

I can't wait to read more, where ever you take it.

Some random thoughts I've had that I'll toss out to you.

I love the idea of Ava permanently enlarging Tabitha's nipples and putting Sam in charge of the continual pumping. Perhaps once Ava sees how well that works out, she'll want to do the same with Tabitha's clit. It's kind of fun having both girls submitting to torments, but it seems more interesting for the two of them to have different reactions to all of this -- maybe Tabitha is willing to experience things that are way too much for Sam to accept, but Sam is willing to help Ava hurt Tabitha.

I enjoyed chapter 11, some parts more than others. I was a little disappointed the hornets didn't work Tabitha over a little harder. Perhaps when he next visits, her nipples that have been pumped regularly for weeks beforehand will really get worked over by the hornets. Perhaps her session will start with her nipples getting pumped then bound at the base, perhaps sticking out of a special stiff bra with nipple cutouts that will prevent the hornets from getting at her breast, so that they focus all their attention on her already swollen nipples.

Thanks again -- can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it

EnjoyYourAgonyEnjoyYourAgony11 months ago

Wow, many thanks for this hot story. Content matches exactly my kinks (severe but consensual breast torture with masochistic girls), and your writing style is just perfect!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the story lines here. Wondering how our beloved kitten would hold up to having to straddle a rope strung across the room at bellybutton height and walk the length of it. Maybe with some encouragement of ava or Sam with a cane. So many other possibilities here too...

Spin99Spin9910 months ago

I am surprised how much I like this story, so well written! Please continue surprising me. Love the idea of Ava joining the marriage. Wild times, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Next part please? 🥵

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved this chapter dear. Can’t wait for what will happen next. Even I edged a lot of times reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Will you be posting ch 14? Really looking forward to the teased continuation of 13.

AmblyopiaAmblyopia7 months ago

I agree that you might have ended this a little earlier - for my taste. But it's excellent. I enjoyed every bit of the tit torture, which kept me very close to the edge.

For my own personal taste, the anal stuff and the urethral sounding were not exciting, but I realize others may have found these the best parts.

I've marked this story a Favorite, and will return to it often.

AmblyopiaAmblyopia7 months ago

I should have mentioned that the idea that this session was going out to an audience, and was being filmed for later use, is another turn-on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLFFemdom@LFFemdom
Thanks for checking out my profile. Hope you enjoyed my stories. If you do, I'd love to hear from you. By far the most fun I’ve had writing is the Kitten series, and I fully intend to keep doing so. If there’s a Kitten out there that would like to play, I want to hear fr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES