Kitten, Humiliated

Story Info
Kitten learns not to sleep in again.
1.6k words
4.09
6.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love my job. I'm a secretary for the CEO of a large financial institution. It doesn't sound like much, but the perks are fantastic. Every day, at the end of shift, Mr. S, my boss, becomes Mr. S, my master. As soon as my day ends I'm expected to be promptly in his office, stripped down to matching bra and panties ready to give myself to him in anyway he deems necessary to resolve his stress. I'm usually a get good little slave, pleasing him and following the rules. I can't really recall the last time he has needed to give me a punishment, but I knew, today I was in for one. I had overslept on Friday, and in my rush out the door, didn't match my undergarments the way he likes. He was very disappointed in me, saying "You're a very lucky kitten today. I would give you an immediate punishment for this infraction, but I'm in too far a need to cum all over that slut face to think of something. Now, on your knees, you better be properly prepared on Monday."

I obediently dropped to my knees, opening my mouth for him to fuck my face hard, grabbing my hair and forcing me to deep throat his enormous cock until I gagged, only giving me a break to shoot his load on me, covering every bit of my face with his cum.

"Go clean yourself up, Monday, you'll be properly taught a lesson"

"Thank you, Mr. S." I replied shamefully.

So today, I sit here, wondering what 5 pm will bring. I was careful today, to get a perfect match of undergarments, in his favorite shade of royal blue, and putting on a matching dress that barely covered my body, but wasn't obvious to anyone who didn't know about our secret arrangement. He did give me an approving look as he walked through the office, taking a moment to admire my cleavage. My efforts are not unnoticed, maybe my punishment will be lightened because of my effort.

Mondays are my easy day, as he spends most of it in a meeting with clients, so I'm only called occasionally to bring coffee and the like, as he's not to be disturbed by phone calls during this time. Most those needing him know this, and the phone is relatively quiet. With the last client checked in and down the hall in the meeting room I let my mind wander as to what I would be in store for this afternoon. Would he just spank my as raw? Would I be denied orgasm? Would he blindfold, the me, and tease me before cumming all over my body, leaving me in a continued state of frustration for an extra day?

In my daydreaming, I didn't hear him paging me, "Katherine!" his voice sharp, demanding.

"Yes, Mr. S. What can I get for you?"

"You can get in here now, this was the third time I paged"

Shit, all my efforts are for nothing now that I screwed this up. I shake off my daydreaming and hurry up see how I can assist him with is meeting.

I knock, and enter the room, putting on a cheery smile for the six clients he was in conference with. "What may I get for you, Mr. S?"

He walks over to me, something in his hand, I can't tell what it is. He's looking me dead in the eye, handing me a pair of remote control vibrating undies. "You may remove your current undergarments and put these on, no bra, do you understand, kitten?"

I flush, we never play during the work day, and now here in front of these men he used my slave name, I couldn't think, astonished. Without an answer from me he continued "Today, when I need you, I will buzz you with this", he turns the little vibrator on for a second for emphasis, "that way your little whore daydreams can't distract you. Do. You. Understand?"

I shake my head clear, "Yes Mr. S." I say, walking to the door to change.

"No" I hear him sneer behind me, "you will change here, I want to watch you."

"But, sir" I stupidly protest, waving my hand in a gesture to the captive audience in the room.

"Just for that, not only will you change here, but you will put yourself on display for these men," he runs his hand up my dress hem, across my ass, and around front to fondle me through my panties, "they deserve to see your pretty, wet pussy after seeing your disobedience." He slips his thumb and forefinger into my thong, pinching my clit, I let out a little squeak at the sharpness of it.

I look to the ground, feeling humiliated, "Yes, Mr. S." I barely say.

I walked to the middle of the room and remove my dress, leaving me there in my carefully planned panty set. Reaching around back to unclasp my bra, I hear one of the men say he wants to feel my wet panties once they're removed. Mr. S. tells him they can feel my wet pussy, or anything they want, and instructs me up on the table, spread eagle as I kick them off my ankle.

I do as I'm told, I can't afford this to be any more humiliating, folding my legs up and wide, so that all of his clients had a real good view. The man who commented on my panties wasted no time coming up to me putting his fingers inside me immediately, getting in to take a look so close that I feel his breath on my cunt as he says "damn girl, your a lake down here, I bet I can get my whole hand in here" and he starts fisting me hard, it hurts, but feels amazing. Before I know it I'm about to cum, he's licking my clit now.

"Please, Mr. S, may I cum, sir?"

"You may, and you will, with whoever chooses to take you."

"Thank you, sir" I barely get it in before my muscles clamp down on this strange man, with a moan, liquid shoots around his hand, hitting the table like rain droplets.

I'm unable to catch my breath before he's removed his hand and has his cock out, "You better make me feel as good as you just did,'' he had a slight southern twang in his voice, but I don't get to admire too long as he's stuffing himself into my mouth, "damn, baby, them lips are fine", his hand holding me in place, I can't move it, but I don't want to, I show him how I'm enjoying his manhood by flicking at the tip as he thrust his hips into my face.

Someone else is grabbing at my hips. They're guiding me up on all fours, I move carefully, so as not to lose the first man from my mouth. The second man is examining my slit. He's gentle, it feels comforting after the roughness of the last explorations, but not for long. A swift smack comes down on my bare ass, I squirm, working my butt from the sudden pain, and then the largest cock I ever felt was inside my puss. Instantly I cum, my scream of pleasure muffled by flesh. They work in tandem, one on out stroke as the other pushes himself as fully as possible into the assigned orifice they are enjoying.

I look over at Mr. S. He's proud, I can see it in his eyes. I'm taking my punishment well, and that pleases him. Maybe is afternoon with be more fun, and less in trouble. I glance around as much as I can while the first man holds my head in place. Three other men watch eagerly, rubbing their own erections, deviant smiles on there faces.

Wait though, there's one more in the room, "where is he?" I think to myself. As if he heard me, I feel his hand touching me, he's getting it wet with my juices and, wait, he slips a finger, then two into my ass. He stretches it gently, but then he's on me, easing himself into my last available hole. Now I have three men inside of me, none of which are Mr. S. I've never done this before, but I'm loving the fuck out of it. Another orgasm, I can barely hold myself up, I feel a load hit my back, it's one of the three men who were just masturbating, one of the men behind me runs his hand through it and uses it to smack my ass again. Another orgasm. My moans have triggered the first man to unload, it hits the back of my throat, but there is so much as he pulls out it dribbles down my chin. He slaps me across the face with his spent member, and he walks away.

One of the masturbating men replaces him. He's a little awkward, but soon gets into the rhythm of the group, thrusting hard and fast, he's quick to cum, pulling himself out of my mouth and letting it spray all over my face as I cum again. A different load hits my hair, now it's just the two. Another orgasm. They continue to work together, pumping into me, they even both cum at the same time, the large one all over my pussy, the gentleman, pushing himself hard into my ass letting it fill up inside of me.

Spent, I collapse on the table. Mr. S. approached.

"Get your whore self cleaned up, remember to put these on, this didn't change anything."

"Yes, Mr. S." is all I can muster.