Knocking Up Nanci

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
340 Followers

Nanci smiled and kissed him on the lips again. "See you around seven, stud." She quickly got out of the car and headed to her front door with a skip in her step.

--

Nanci waited at her door until Mike pulled out of the driveway and drove off. Then she went in. Jack was not in the living room or the kitchen, but as she sat her purse down, he came from the bedroom.

Looking around for a moment, he raised his eyebrows and looked at Nanci.

"Mike didn't come in with you?" he asked.

Nanci smiled at her husband and then walked over to him. She was only a little taller than him, but her heels accentuated the difference. She reached out, cupping his chin and turning his head up slightly. Gazing into his beautiful blue eyes, she kissed him. Pushing her tongue into his mouth, she moved her other hand around his waist to fondle his ass. They kissed for a long moment, she savored the passion he had for her and the passion she had for him. Finally she pulled back and smiled.

"No, he had some things to take care of at his office. He'll come over for the game though."

She thought she saw disappointment flash across Jack's face, but then he smiled.

"So, how was it?"

"Better than I'd ever dreamed it could be. But right now, I want to make love to my husband."

Nanci took his hand and led him to the bedroom. They both stripped, each staring at the other as their clothes dropped to the floor. Still, after dating all through high school and being married to each other for five years, she still thought he was a beautiful man. She beckoned him to her and her hand gripped his cock firmly. She could smell his aftershave; its tangy scent mixing with his natural scent. She savored them both as they stood there. Stroking him, she looked down into his pretty eyes and then leaned forward and kissed him.

The kiss lingered for several moments. When her need for air forced her to pull back she used her free hand to embrace Jack, pulling him around until he fell on the bed.

"Make love to me, Jack," she moaned as she followed him onto the bed.

She stretched out beside him and again her hand moved to stroke his cock. Her hand almost completely covered it, but she was able to stroke an inch or so up and then down. As she fondled his cock, she leaned into him and kissed his lips while gazing into his eyes. The kiss ended and she pulled back and smiled.

"Tell..." Jack started to speak but her lips quickly fastened onto his cutting him off.

After a moment she pulled back again shaking her head. "Not right now. I know you want to know, but right now, it is just us." She rolled up on to him, straddling his waist. With one hand she guided his cock to her pussy, easing down on to his shaft until he was fully inside her.

His cock felt small inside her. It never had before, but then she'd never had a cock as big as Mikes before either. She still enjoyed the sensation of his knob pressed into her g-spot, though and she began to rock up and down on him.

"God, that feels so fucking good, Jack. I love having your cock in my pussy. You feel so fucking good inside me." She beamed down at him with a huge smile on her face. "Suck my tits, Jack. Make me feel so good."

She leaned forward and used one hand to lift Jack's head up until his lips met her nipple. Moaning softly she rode him, moving his knob across her g-spot as she rocked, and relishing the feel of his mouth on her breast.

Jack put his arms around her, holding himself up so that he could suckle her. Not needing to hold him up, Nanci moved her hand down and began to rub her clit as they fucked. She could feel her orgasm blossoming inside her and her movements quickened. The musky, earthy scent of sex filled the room. She stared down at her husband, his white hair cascaded down her chest as he suckled her.

"That's it, Jack. Fuck me and make me cum. God! I love you, Jack. I love you so much. You are an incredible lover and husband."

Suddenly her orgasm crested and she arched her back, pushing her breasts out. The intense waves of pleasure pulsed over her and she felt her pussy spasm around Jack's cock. It must have been too much for him because she felt his cock twitch and jerk inside her.

When her climax subsided she collapsed onto Jack and then rolled to the side, gazing at him.

"Wow! That was amazing, Nanci."

"Yes it was my husband." Nanci smiled at him.

They lay together, basking in the afterglow. Nanci put her arm around him and pulled him to her. He snuggled up to her, his deflated cock leaking the last few drops of his cum onto her thigh. She didn't mind, the wetness. After a while, Jack pushed himself up onto his elbow and looked at her.

"Thank you, Nanci. I don't know how, but you always know what I need even when I don't."

She smiled at him. "I needed that too, Jack."

"So, tell me about your date with Mike."

Nanci laughed and playfully slapped his chest. "You are incorrigible, you know that?" She didn't wait for him to answer. "Mike was the perfect gentleman on our date. I have always enjoyed being around him and last night was no different." She grew serious and looked at Jack. "He is very worried about hurting you, you know?"

Jack nodded but didn't say anything.

"After supper we went back to his place. I actually had to seduce him. I could tell he wasn't going to make the first move. I kissed him as soon as we got through the door and then took him to the bedroom. Do you know how big his cock is, Jack?"

Jack laughed. "He was always the biggest in the locker room. I always was afraid the other guys would think I was gay if they caught me looking but I caught a bunch of them looking."

"Yeah, you told me he was big, but my God, that thing is huge." She felt Jack's cock begin to inflate as it lay on her thigh. "I licked his big cock and it grew so big. I took it in my mouth, but I couldn't get it all in. Nowhere close. His big knob was hitting the back of my throat but it was too big to go any farther. After that he picked me up and put me on the bed. Oh, Jack, he ate my pussy so good. I came and came as he licked me. Then he moved up between my legs and put that big fucking cock of his into me."

She looked down at Jack. His eyes were wide and his mouth was open as he breathed hard. His cock was once again fully erect.

"Mike fucked me, Jack. He put his big fucking cock in my pussy and fucked me. He wore a condom, but he won't when he fucks me tonight. You'll be there tonight and you'll get to see your best friend fuck your wife." She reached down and gripped his cock. "And after he fucks me and cums inside my pussy, you'll get to eat his cum from me. You'll like that won't you, Jack? It turns you on to think about Mike fucking me and knocking me up, doesn't it, Jack?"

Jack swallowed hard, his Adam's apple bobbing, but he nodded rapidly.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking Mike without a condom. Oh, don't get me wrong, Jack. I really enjoyed fucking him even wearing a sheath, but it's going to be so good when he fucks me bareback." Nanci closed her eyes and moaned softly. "Yes, Jack, I'm going to love having Mike as my lover."

Jack had been staring wide eyed at her as she told her story, but when she closed her eyes he kissed her shoulder and then his lips wandered down her chest to her breasts. He reached her nipple and she sighed.

"Mmm, that feels nice, Jack. You came in my pussy. Are you going to clean up the mess you made? Mike is going to make a big mess in my pussy tonight. I saw how much he came in the condom. I've never seen a condom so full. And it wasn't just once. Every time he fucked me, he filled up the condom. Every time. And he fucked me so many times, Jack."

Jack left her nipples and kissed down over her stomach and across her bare mound. Jack had watched her shave for Mike. She'd teased him while she did; asking if he thought Mike would like it. Now his mouth moved down past her mons to her swollen labia.

"That's it, Jack. Eat my pussy. Suck your cum from me. Soon, Jack, you'll be sucking another man's cum from my pussy. Does that excite you, Jack? Does it thrill you to know that your wife has fucked another man? Does it arouse you to know that another man will be fucking me tonight while you watch?"

As he'd kissed down her body, he turned and climbed to his knees, kneeling beside her as he used his mouth on her. She slid her hand up his thigh and brushed her fingers over the base of his hard cock.

"It does excite you. It excites me too."

Jack sucked her engorged clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it.

"Mmm, that feels so good. Maybe you can do that while Mike fucks me? Would you like that? Would you like to suck my clit while Mike's big cock stretches my pussy? He does stretch me."

Jack moved down lower, licking between her lips. She knew there wasn't much from him down there, but just the thought would arouse him. She moved her hand up his cock, stroking him.

"You like eating cum from my pussy, don't you, cuck boy? Tonight you'll get to eat another man's cum from me."

Jack's hips jerked and suddenly he came, his cock spurting out a small glob of thin cum that fell impotently onto her belly.

"Uh, oh, you made another mess." Nanci reached a finger down and ran it through his thin spunk. "Come up her and clean up your mess, you little perv."

Jack sat up and looked at her. "I'm sorry, Nanci."

She smiled at him. "Don't be sorry, just clean up your mess and then we'll get ready for Mike to come over."

He looked at her stomach and smiled. Bending over, he put his mouth where his cum had fallen and sucked it up.

"Lick it clean, cuck boy." She'd been calling him that for a couple of years, but today it had more meaning for her.

He licked all around where his small glob of cum had fallen, making sure to clean it all up, and then sat up and looked at her.

"You really think Mike will play with us tonight?" He asked. There was a hint of nervous anxiety in his voice.

Nanci sat up and took his chin her hand. "If you mean, do I think Mike will fuck me while you watch tonight, then yes. Don't expect him to play our little game, though. He doesn't understand yet, but I hope he will come to and then he will play."

They rose and started preparing for the game. Jack put on a pair of loose sweat pants and a t-shirt, but Nanci remained nude. She rarely wore clothes at home. Around six-thirty, with the game snacks all ready, Nanci came up behind Jack and put her arms around him, tipping her head forward to whisper into his ear.

"Should I stay like this for Mike? Or should I go dress in something sexy?"

Jack leaned back into her. "Put on short shorts and a half shirt. Sometimes hiding a little is more erotic than being nude."

"Mmm, okay, cuck boy, I'll dress for my lover." She let her hand slide down his stomach until she was able to reach his cock. Stroking him through his sweatpants, she breathed in his ear. "I can't wait until I have Mike's cock in my pussy while you watch. You know I'll be at my most fertile in two days, but I'm already in my fertile period. I could get knocked up tonight, Jack. You might get to watch me getting pregnant by another man tonight. Of course, I won't know for sure, so we'll have to try again tomorrow night and Tuesday night and Wednesday night too."

Jack was getting harder and harder at her words and his hips were involuntarily thrusting against her hand.

"Does that turn you on, Jack? I know it does. You want to see me fucked by another man, don't you, Jack?" Nanci slipped her other hand up under his shirt and pinched his nipple hard. "You want to see Mike's big cock stretching my pussy, filling me so full, making me cum so hard. I came harder on his big man cock than I ever have on your tiny little boy cock."

She twisted his nipple and stroked his cock faster. She could feel him writhing in her arms as she held him and his breathing was shallow and fast.

"He'll be here any minute, and when he gets here he is going to see the wet spot in your sweatpants, because I'm going to make you cream your pants and I won't let you change. He'll see that you can't even wait to get your tiny little prick out of your pants before you cum. I'll be wearing my short shorts and my tiny little half shirt and I'm going to kiss him, in the doorway so that all the neighbors can see that I have a lover. Mrs. Johnson across the street, you know what a terrible gossip she is, she'll make sure everyone knows I have a lover. They will all know you are a nasty little cum eating cuck boy."

Jack suddenly stiffened and then groaned as his orgasm took him and he wetted the front of his sweatpants. Nanci laughed and then kissed his ear.

"You better be a good cuck boy and not change pants." She hissed into his ear as she released him and scampered toward the bedroom. It only took her a couple of minutes to dress in a pair of bright red shorts and a black half shirt that left the bottom edge of her breasts exposed. When she returned to the living room, Jack was sitting on the couch, a small wet spot clearly visible on his crotch.

"Do I really have to stay like this, Nanci?" He asked looking up at her with his brows furrowed.

"Mmm, yes, I think you do. Do you like my outfit?" She stood in front of him knowing that from his angle he could see her puffy pussy through the leg of the shorts and nearly her whole breasts from under the shirt.

He looked at her and nodded. "You look amazing. Mike won't be able to resist you."

"That's the idea."

Just then the doorbell rang and Nanci smiled at Jack. "Your fantasy is about to come true." She pointedly looked at the small tent in his sweatpants just below the wet spot. She looked up to his face and she smiled as she knelt beside him. Taking his face in her hands, she kissed him deeply. "I love you, Jack."

Then she winked at him and bounced to her feet. When she opened the door, Mike stood there holding a twelve pack of beer and a small duffle. He grinned widely as his eyes took in her outfit. True to her word, Nanci stepped out of the doorway, reaching up to put her arms around his neck. She pulled him down into a passionate kiss.

Mike dropped the duffle and wrapped his arm around her as their tongues entwined, dancing around each other. When they finally broke the kiss, Mike stared at her, panting.

"Wow! Nanci, you look amazing."

"Do I look fuckable, Mike?"

"You look beautiful and sexy and amazing!"

--

Jack sat in the recliner. His cheeks burned as he thought about what Mike would think when he saw the wet spot in his sweat pants. His stomach churned as he heard his wife open the door. He couldn't hear them kissing but Nanci had said she was going to kiss him outside. Everyone in the neighborhood would know she had a lover. Jack could feel his hands sweating and he wiped them on the legs of his sweatpants. He knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Nanci loved him and he also knew, just a surely, that she loved Mike too. She lusted after Mike in a way that she had never lusted after him. He knew that, but who could blame her. Mike was a good looking guy. A little bit of a nerd sometimes, but good looking. Mike had always been good looking. If he hadn't been besotted with Nanci he would have had lots of dates in high school.

"Come on in, Mike. The game should be starting in a few minutes, but you might be a little distracted during the game." Jack heard Nanci's voice. It had been a couple of minutes since she opened the door and Jack knew she'd been kissing Mike; probably for that entire time.

Mike laughed as he entered the house and closed the door behind him. "I have a feeling I'm going to be very distracted."

Jack saw that Mike's eyes were fixed on his wife's beautiful bottom as he followed her into the living room.

"Hi Jack." Mike's voice sounded contrite and Jack knew he still harbored reservations about their new relationship, but his eyes had still not left Nanci's butt.

With a wide grin on her face, Nanci turned to Mike and put her arms around his neck. Jack saw Mike glance over at him and his arms remained down by his side. Rising up on her toes, she pulled Mike's mouth down to hers and kissed him. For a few seconds Mike didn't respond to her kiss and then his shoulders relaxed and he kissed her back. They kissed passionately for a moment and then Mike's arms encircled her, pulling her to him in a tight embrace. Jack watched them kiss. The emotions racing through him threatened to drag him under for a moment. Excitement, lust for Nanci, fear, and even a hint of jealousy deluged his heart and threatened to drown him. His cock throbbed inside his wet sweatpants. The mix of emotions fueled his ardor, and for a moment Jack was worried he might cum just from watching them kiss. He had to force his mind away from the erotic scene in front of him, but he couldn't tear his eyes away.

Mike's hand slid lower, cupping her bottom. Jack watched as Nanci reached one hand down, taking Mike's hand that wasn't on her butt and moving it up and around to her breast. A small gasp escaped her lips when his thumb brushed over her erect nipple. She allowed him to fondle her breast and ass for a little while and then stepped back.

"My God, Mike, you are such a good kisser." She turned and looked at Jack, noting the small pulsing bulge just under the wet spot in his sweat pants. "Did you see how he kissed me, Jack? It was wonderful."

Jack nodded and tried to smile but his stomach was roiling hard.

"Jack, are you okay?" Mike asked from behind Nanci.

"Yeah, that was, um, something." Jack's eyes focused on Nanci. "I've wanted to watch you kiss Mike for so long. That was ..."

Nanci smiled at him. "Are you ready to see me fuck him, Jack? Are you ready to watch while Mike makes a baby in me?"

"I think we should go slower, Nanci." Mikes voice was full of concern.

Nanci turned to her lover and then looked back at Jack. Concern crossed her face as she looked at him. He felt just a little sick, but he didn't want to ruin this. He'd prepared himself for this for so long but still, actually seeing it was harder and better than he expected.

"Give me a moment, Mike," Nanci said and then she gave Mike a wink before spinning around and swaying over to him.

She knelt in front of him and looked into his eyes. "Are you okay, my love?"

Jack nodded but he couldn't keep his eyes from darting from Nanci to Mike. He was worried about losing her. Even after everything they had gone through, Jack was still a little insecure. Nanci smiled up at him and took his hand.

"It's okay, Jack. I love you deeply and nothing is going to change that." Nanci glanced down at the small tent in his sweat pants and smiled. "You are my husband and you will always be my husband and my lover."

Jack nodded again. He finally managed to focus his eyes on her.

"Do you want us to stop?" Nanci eyes pleaded with him to not ruin this and he really didn't want to stop it.

Jack took a deep breath and mustered the will to shake his head. "No, I want this. I just needed a little time." Another deep breath and his stomach settled. She did love him but she needed this. She loved Mike and lusted for Mike and Mike was the key to their dreams of having a family. She loved him. Jack managed to smile.

Nanci smiled back at him. "I love you, Jack. I will always love you."

Suddenly Jack was aware that Mike was standing right behind Nanci. As Nanci turned and looked up at Mike, Jack realized his friend was staring at Jack's crotch. His face turned bright red as sweet embarrassment flooded into him.

"I made him cream himself earlier and then I wouldn't let him change." Nanci grinned up at Mike as she spoke.

"Why?"

"Because she knows that humiliation turns me on." Jack shrugged.

"Humiliation really turns you on? What the fuck?" Mike was staring at him with an incredulous look on his face.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
340 Followers