Knocking Up Nanci

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
341 Followers

"I told you I was kinky."

"Yeah, I mean, Nanci told me too, but I didn't ... You really like to be ..."

"Yeah, well, yeah. I mean, it turns me on. It started in high school. Guys and girls were always making fun of me and when it happened, I always got a hard on." Jack shook his head. "I don't know why it turned me on, but it did and then Nanci noticed it and we started playing with it a little and it grew."

Mike shook his head. "I mean, I guess if that's what does it for you, but dude, you came in your pants."

Nanci pushed herself to her feet in front of Mike. "Come to the couch, Mike. I don't want you to cum in your pants. I have other places in mind for that." She winked at him.

Mike gave her an odd look but sat on the couch beside her. He leaned forward and looked at Jack.

"So, what's the plan. Nanci and I make out while you watch?"

Jack looked at Nanci and then at Mike and shrugged. He really didn't know what Nanci's plan was.

"The plan, boys, is for us to all get comfortable and enjoy the evening." Nanci emphasized "boys."

Mike looked at her. "I don't think Jack or I are going to be comfortable with you dressed like that."

Jack saw Nanci pointedly look down at Mike's crotch and Jack's eyes followed. His friend's big cock was straining the fabric of the jeans and looked decidedly uncomfortable. Jack was still fully erect, but nowhere near as big as the bulge in Mike's jeans showed him to be.

"I don't think the problem is with how I'm dressed. I think the problem is with how you're dressed." Nanci's voice broke Jack's train of thought and he looked up at her as she reached over and unbuckled Mike's belt and then unfastened the top button on his jeans. As the button slipped through the hole she looked over at Jack.

"Maybe I should make you take Mike's pants off. Would you like that?"

Before Jack could answer, Mike put his hand on Nanci's. "Not tonight," he husked.

Nanci swung her head back to look at Mike. "Oh, you want me to do it, huh?" She licked her lips seductively. "Okay, but that means you have to take mine off too."

Jack sat there watching his wife seduce his friend. He knew they had fucked the day before and probably even early this morning before she came home, but seeing it was different than knowing it. It was both the most erotic and the most frightening thing he'd ever experienced.

"Can you see from over there, Jack?" Nanci's voice pulled Jack's eyes from her hands to her face.

Nodding, Jack managed to husk out a faltering "Yes." He was surprised at how weak his voice was.

"Jack if you don't want this, we will stop." Mike's strong voice rocked him.

"No, please don't stop." Jack whispered hoarsely.

Nanci looked at him. "You have to tell us you want us to continue." Her hands had stopped with just the first two buttons of Mike's jeans undone.

"I want you to ..." His voice cracked and he stopped.

"Hmm, that wasn't good enough, was it Mike?"

Jack looked at Mike's face and realized his friend was really worried. Nanci knew what she was doing to him, but Mike didn't understand. He took a deep breath and summoned up every bit of fortitude he had. "Mike, I really do want this. I know what it must look like to you, but I'm as turned on as I've ever been. Please don't stop. Follow Nanci's lead. She knows what she's doing."

Mike shook his head. "Man, I thought I knew you, but I'd never have guessed you were into this."

"Oh we are just scratching the surface of my little pervert's kink, lover. I know you are his friend and you don't want to hurt him, but I love him as much as you do and I would never do anything he didn't want and need. Trust me. He really does want this."

Jack saw Mike hesitate and then his friend relaxed. "If you guys are sure?"

Jack's eyes locked with Nanci, not sure of what degrading thing she had planned for him next. He wanted it, though. He craved the humiliation. He knew Mike didn't understand that, but Nanci did and Jack knew she had something horrible and wonderful planned for him. He didn't know if Mike would go along with her plan though.

He watched as Nanci opened the third button on Mike's jeans and then the fourth. There was only one left. She looked straight in his eyes and smiled a wicked smile.

"I'm almost there, Jack. Come over closer and watch me take my lover's cock out. I'm going to suck his cock in front of you, Jack. I'm going to suck him until he is so hard and then I'm going to fuck him. No condom this time, Jack. Mike is going to cum in my pussy. He's going to put that beautiful baby making cream deep into my womb, Jack. This is it. Another man is about to make your wife pregnant, Jack."

Almost in a trance, Jack moved from the chair to kneel beside his wife. His eyes were fastened on her hands on his friend's crotch. From there it was easy to see that Mike was aroused. The lump of his cock stretched down his thigh, pulsing slightly through the thick blue jean material. Nanci grinned at him.

"Look, Mike. My little cuck boy is eager for me to suck your cock."

Mikes voice was rough as he grunted out, "Quit talking about it and do it."

Jack watched as his wife slowly undid the last button and then tugged the jeans open. Mike lifted his hips, allowing Nanci to pull the jeans down. She yanked them down, showing her growing impatience, until they were down past Mike's knees.

Mike was wearing boxers that went down past mid thigh and his engorged cock was threatening to poke out of the left leg of the shorts. It had been years since Jack had seen Mike nude and he'd changed in those years. His legs, once rather thin and spindly were now heavily muscled and hairy. Jack also didn't remember Mike's cock ever being that big. He suddenly realized his mouth was hanging open and he snapped it closed, but not before Nanci noticed.

"Oh, looks like my little cuck boy is impressed with you, Mike." She chuckled. "Of course, I'm very impressed with you too."

Nanci slipped her fingers under the waistband of Mike's boxers and started to pull them down. Jack could feel his heart racing and he realized he was leaning forward. The imminent prospect of actually seeing his wife with another man, thrilled him, frightened him, and filled his stomach with bile all at the same time, but he was as hard as he had ever been in his life.

Watching intently, Jack leaned closer until his head was next to Nanci's. She inched Mike's boxers down revealing an inch of his cock. The shaft was thick and had a thick blue vein running down the side. Jack stared at it. Soon that cock would be in Nanci's mouth. He'd get to watch her make love to Mike's cock, loving it, licking it, sucking it. Soon his wife would be sucking another man's cock and he'd see it happen. Jack's cock throbbed inside his wet sweatpants. The wetspot was getting bigger and Jack knew he was leaking pre-cum.

Another inch came into view and then another. On and on, Nanci pulled Mike's boxers down. Jack knew it wasn't taking as long as it seemed. She'd been pulling them down for only a few seconds, but those seconds dragged on in Jack's mind. Desperately he wanted Mike's cock free so he could watch his wife take it in her mouth. And he knew this wasn't even the best part. He was going to get to watch Nanci fuck Mike tonight. He was going to get to see Mike cum in his wife tonight. He was going to be there when Mike made his wife pregnant.

The head of Mike's cock finally popped into view and his semi-erect shaft bobbed up. Nanci jerked back and then laughed. She yanked Mike's boxers down his legs, over his knees and left them puddled around his ankles. Taking Mike's long pole into her hand she pushed it toward Jack's face.

"Do you want to suck his cock for me, cuck boy?" Nanci asked him with a twinkle in her eyes.

Jack shook his head. He wasn't really all that interested in Mike's cock as anything except the instrument of his wife's pleasure. He stared at it intently, imagining it in his wife's mouth.

"Do you want me suck it in front of you? Do you want me to slide my mouth down over this beautiful cock? Do you want me to show you how amazing his cock makes me feel? Do you, you pathetic little pervert?"

Mike suddenly pushed Nanci away and leapt to his feet. "Stop that Nanci!" he growled as he stepped between the married couple. "Don't treat him that way. Just don't."

Mike stalked from the room; leaving his pants and boxers behind. Jack looked at Nanci, her eyes were as wide as his felt. Jack started to get up but Nanci reached out a hand and stopped him.

"I guess he wasn't ready for our play. Let me go talk to him. Wait here, we'll be back. I promise."

Nanci bounced to her feet and followed Mike's path to the kitchen. Jack waited a moment and then rose and padded as quietly to the kitchen doorway as he could. Standing to the side, out of sight of his wife and her lover, he listened.

"It's what he wants, Mike. I wasn't doing it to hurt him."

"That's not what it sounded like, Nanci. Look if you two are having some problems and you are getting back at him for something stupid he did, leave me out of it." Mike's voice sounded rough.

"It's not that at all. I told you he gets off on being humiliated. He told you that too."

There was a pause but then Mike spoke again. "I know what you guys told me. Fuck, I even saw the look on his face, but, fuck. I remember how kids used to pick on him."

"And do you remember how he reacted to it. Remember after the junior prom, how you told me it was almost like he enjoyed it?" Nanci's voice was soft.

"Yeah, but I remember him crying about it too."

"Part of the reason he cried was because he didn't understand how something that was so bad could turn him on so much. He thought there was something wrong with him. I've taken years showing him how to accept the part of him that loves being humiliated. Now he can experience that without the extreme negative feelings that came with being bullied as a teenager."

"Fuck, Nanci, My head says you are right. My head says you would never hurt him, but when you say those things to him, it makes my guts go tight." There was a long pause. "I don't think I can do this, Nanci."

"We'll tone it down. He wants to watch us together, but I'll talk to him and tell him that we have to dial back the play a little. I should have eased you into it easier." Nanci's voice got quieter and Jack heard them kiss.

His cock, which had shrunk when Mike leapt up, stirred and grew in his sweats. In no time his full erection was back. The kissing in the kitchen grew louder and Jack couldn't stop himself. He looked around the corner. Nanci and Mike were in a full passionate embrace, their mouths locked on each other. Mike had one hand on Nanci's breast and the other on her butt. She, in turn, had one hand around his neck, pulling him down and the other wrapped around his turgid cock, stroking him slowly.

The scene excited him; aroused him more than he'd ever been. Instantly his hard cock began to seep pre-cum into his already wet sweatpants. Jack reached into his pants and stroked his small cock with two fingers. Nanci pulled away from Mike's mouth only to kiss her way down to his neck. The hand that was up high moved and she began to unbutton Mike's shirt. She quickly had his shirt open and her mouth continued down his chest. He groaned as her mouth reached his nipple and she bit it playfully. Jack saw her glance his way and a smile danced onto her face.

"He's watching us, Mike. He's watching us and playing with his dick. It turns him on to see us like this."

Mike looked over at him. Mike's brows furrowed for a moment and then his eyes dropped to Jack's crotch and he stared for a moment.

Nanci pushed Mikes' shirt off his shoulders. Mike released her just long enough to allow his shirt to fall to the floor and then he took Jack's wife back into his arms.

"Do you really like this, Jack?" Mike's deep voice startled Jack but all he could do was nod.

"Can you see how turned on he is?" Nanci asked as her hands explored Mike's thick, muscled chest. She turned her head and locked eyes with him. "Do you want to see me suck his cock, Jack? It's so big and hard. I want to suck it, Jack. I want you to watch me suck another man's cock."

"Please." Jack's voice sounded hoarse, even to him, and he coughed to clear his throat. "Please, suck it."

"You see, lover. He wants to see me suck your cock. He wants to see me fuck you. He wants you to knock me up and put your baby in me." She looked up at Mike as she spoke while slowly kneeling.

Nanci took Mike's cock in both hands and looked back at Jack before running her tongue from the base of her lover's cock, up the shaft, letting it circle the head. Her eyes stayed locked with his as her lips slid around Mike's knob.

Jack groaned as he watched his wife take his friend's cock into her mouth. As soon as her mouth covered the head, her eyes turned up to her lover. Jack's cock was so hard it ached. He stroked it faster and faster as he watched his wife with her lover, his closest friend. Inside his emotions roiled in sweet ecstatic agony. It was without a doubt the most erotic experience he'd ever had, but it carried with it more angst than he had expected.

Nanci caressed Mike's heavy sack with one hand and stroked his long shaft with the other as she worked his cock with her mouth. She was able to get less than half of Mike's cock into her mouth. Jack watched her work in rapt wonder. He could clearly see the light glinting from her wedding ring as her hand moved up and down his pole. He loved the sheer nastiness of what his wife was doing. He loved that she was getting to experience the other man that she loved. Jack was close to cumming and he stopped stroking. Almost as if she knew he'd stopped, Nanci pulled off of Mike's cock, leaving it shining with her saliva.

Standing, Nanci smiled at Mike. "Don't worry lover, I'll let you cum in my mouth sometime, but tonight I want all your cum in my pussy, making a baby in me."

She smiled up at her lover and pulled his head down to her. With her mouth right next to Mike's ear, she whispered something that Jack couldn't hear but he saw Mike nod.

"Jack, Mike and I are going to go make a baby. If you want to join us, you may." Nanci shot him a quick look that ended with a wink.

His wife took her lover's cock in her hand and led him back into the living room, walking right past him without giving him so much as a glance. He followed them through the living room and into the master bedroom.

"Jack, pull the covers down for us and then come over to me." Nanci was slowly stroking Mike's cock as she spoke.

Jack heart was racing as he rushed to fold the covers back. He then hurried back to Nanci.

"Take my blouse off." Nanci gave him a smile and a wink and then looked back over at Mike. "You okay, stud?"

Mike nodded and watched as Jack quickly pulled her top up over her head. She had to release Mike's cock to get it off, but she immediately returned her hand to stroking her lover's pole.

"Now take my shorts off."

Jack knelt in front of her and pulled her shorts down. As they descended her legs, his face was only inches away from his wife's obviously aroused sex.

"Can you see how wet I am, Jack? Can you smell how badly I want Mike's cock?"

"Yes, you smell so wonderful." Jack meant it too. Her pussy smelled earthy and distinctly feminine and although he had smelled it a thousand times, it was still the most erotic scent he'd ever experienced.

Nanci stepped out of her shorts. Now completely nude, she turned to Mike with Jack still kneeling in front of her.

"Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me and make a baby in me." With that she stepped around Jack, leaving him kneeling there, and led her lover to their bed.

Beside the bed, Nanci paused to kiss Mike passionately. Mike picked her up, cradling her in his arms for a moment, her arms wrapped around his neck, before laying her gently on the bed. She scooted sideways to make room for her lover and Mike climbed onto the bed beside her, lying on his side and brushing her face gently as he gazed into her eyes.

Jack knelt there watching them for a moment and then he pushed himself to his feet. His feelings of angst had subsided, the apprehension and fear retreating to leave arousal and love in its place. Moving to stand by the footboard, he watched his wife and his best friend as they lay together, both nude, on their bed. He saw the love between them, the tenderness, the caring. He watched his wife's eyes locked on Mike's, the smile on her lips growing as she enjoyed his touch, and suddenly he felt a little like he was intruding. He desperately wanted to be there when their baby was conceived but he also wanted his wife to enjoy this experience. He took a step back.

Nanci's eyes flicked to him when he moved and she smiled at him, lovingly.

"Come over here, Jack. Take your clothes off and get on the bed." Nanci patted the bed beside her, across from Mike.

Mike looked down at him, a conflicted look crossing his face. Jack hesitated for a moment, now self-conscious that he'd suddenly become the center of attention.

"It's okay, Jack. You need to be involved with this. It needs to be all three of us." Mike's voice was calm.

Nanci looked back at Mike and smiled at him. She let her hand stroke his face gently for a moment and then turned back to Jack.

"Come over her, my husband. Come over here and let's make a baby."

Jack stepped up to the side of the bed, unceremoniously pulling his t-shirt over his head and pushing his sweatpants down. Once naked, he climbed on the bed beside Nanci. She rolled to face him and took his face gently in her hands, drawing him close to her and kissing him softly on the lips.

"I love you, Jack. I will always love you." Nanci gave him a smile and then turned onto her back. Her eyes went to Mike and she breathed, "Now, make love to me, Mike. Take me and give me a baby."

Mike leaned over and kissed Nanci on the lips. His hand touched her cheek as they kissed, caressing her face. Jack watched as Mike's fingers fluttered down to Nanci's ear, tracing the edge softly as he continued to kiss her.

Nanci wrapped her arms around Mike, pulling him down onto her. Her arms looked slender and petite next to Mike's heavily muscled frame. It suddenly occurred to Jack, just how much bigger Mike was than him. Mike's arms were nearly as big around and Jack's spindly legs. Jack really looked at Mike, studying his body for the first time. His friend was built like a body builder. The muscles in his shoulders rippled as he moved. His biceps bulged when he flexed his arm. Jack's eyes dropped lower, taking in Mike's firm abs, his round buttocks and thick thighs. Everything about Mike screamed power and strength.

Mike kissed his way down Nanci's cheek to her neck and Jack heard Nanci gasp as his lips found the sensitive place just above her shoulder. She clung to Mike, her body reacting to his touch, her back arching up. Mike's lips made their way to her shoulder and he brought a hand up to her breast, cupping it gently. Jack had always thought that Nanci had large breasts, in his hands they seemed bounteous, but Mike's hand covered her breast easily as he softly massaged her.

"Oh, fuck, Mike, feels so good. Suck my tits, lover. Fuck." Nanci groaned out as Mike let his thumb brush over her engorged nipple.

Mike obliged her, moving his mouth lower, kissing his way to her other breast, circling it with his lips, teasing her before finally moving to her nipple.

"Fuck! Yes! Oh fuck, that feels so good. Suck it, Mike. Suck my titty. Oh, fuck!"

Mike lifted his head and looked at Jack. "Kiss her, Jack." He immediately went back to suckling at Nanci's breast.

Jack, moved closer and Nanci looked over at him, her eyes were wild with lust. He lowered his face to hers, kissing her lips. Squirming a little she moved the arm closest to him up to wrap around his shoulders and pull him to her. Her tongue dove into his mouth and Jack almost came. He forced himself to concentrate, not wanting to ejaculate in front of Mike from just a kiss.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
341 Followers