Knocking Up Nanci

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
341 Followers

Their tongues played, wrapping, probing, and twisting in each other's mouths. Nanci's arm stroked his back, down to his skinny butt and then back up to the back of his head. She ran her fingers through his long white hair, pulling his head into her. They parted lips, each gasping for breath, and Jack looked down to see Mike was kissing down Nanci's stomach, past her belly button and lower. He looked back up at Nanci and saw the smile on her face.

"He's going to eat my pussy, Jack. He's going to lick me and make me cum with his tongue. Suck my tits, Jack, while my lover eats my pussy."

Jack felt himself grinning. His cock was pulsing in time with his heart. He kissed his wife on the lips again and then kissed his way down to her chest. By the time his mouth reached her nipple, Mike was kneeling beside her with his head between her legs. Jack looked over to see that Nanci was stroking Mike's cock as he licked her pussy.

"Fuck! Mmm. Yes, Mike, right there. Damn that feels so fucking good. Don't stop, lover, suck my clit. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Nanci's mouth was wide open but her eyes were clenched shut. Jack felt her writhing beneath him as her hips responded to Mike's tongue on her clit. Her other hand, the one not stroking Mike's cock, grabbed the back of Jack's head, fingers twining in his long white hair as she pulled his mouth down harder onto her breast. Her breath was ragged as she moaned, long and low.

Mike's head was bobbing rapidly as he worked her pussy. Jack watched his best friend pleasing his wife. His heart filled with love for both of them as he saw the pleasure they were giving each other. He gently held Nanci's nipple between his teeth and used his tongue to flick it. This was something she really enjoyed and Jack wanted her to enjoy this night.

Nanci's low moaning grew in volume and pitch and she arched her back, forcing her sex into Mike's willing mouth. Her stomach began to convulse and she yanked Jack's head away from her breast. Jack knew she was cumming and cumming hard. Her other hand left Mike's cock and pushed his head away from her pussy.

"Fuck! I'm fucking cumming! Shit, I can't take it! So fucking good. No, stop. I can't. Oh fuck."

Her hips dropped to the bed and her entire body went slack. Mike looked up and Jack saw his wife's nectar coating his face. Turning in the bed, Mike grinned at Nanci and then leaned down to kiss her. Nanci languidly wrapped her arms around him and held her lover tenderly as they kissed.

Jack watched them kiss and then reached out and gently stroked his wife's torso, up to just below her breast and then down past her hip. The kiss ended and Mike sat back up. Nanci looked over at Jack and then back to Mike.

"Are you ready to fuck me, now?" Nanci asked with a grin.

"If you insist." Mike grinned back but he quickly moved between her legs.

When he was between Nanci's spread legs, Mike looked over at Jack.

"You really okay with this? You really want to watch me fuck your wife?"

Jack swallowed. It was going to happen. His wife was going to fuck his best friend in front of him. Somehow he knew that as soon as Mike's cock penetrated his wife his life would change forever. The fact that she'd already fucked him before didn't change that this time, it was in front of him. This time there was no condom in the way. She could really get pregnant with another man's baby, right here, right now. He realized that both Mike and Nanci were waiting on his answer. He took a deep breath and smiled at his friend.

"Yes, Mike. I want you to fuck my wife and make her pregnant."

"I love you, Jack." Nanci's voice was just above a whisper.

He looked down at her and saw her smiling at him, then suddenly her eyes half closed and Jack quickly looked between her legs. Mike's cock was just touching her labia, not moving, just touching it. Mike must have been waiting for him to look because almost immediately he began pressing forward, his engorged cock head parting Nanci's lips and sliding into her. Jack watched as inch after inch of his friend's long cock disappeared into his wife's pussy. Mike was moving slowly, letting Jack see his cock stretching Nanci's sex as he drove deeper and deeper. Finally he bottomed out, his heavy balls pressed against the roundness of Nanci's beautiful ass.

Jack looked at his wife's face. Her half-closed eyes were looking at him. When their eyes met, she smiled.

"His cock feels so good inside me, Jack. He's so big, thick, long, and it feels so good, filling me up. Can you see how stretched I am, how full I am. Can you see his big beautiful cock in my pussy, Jack. Can you see that your best friend is fucking me?"

"Yes. It's beautiful, Nanci." Jack's voice was weak as he gave her his answer.

"Good, Jack. Watch him fuck me. Watch me cum on his cock. Watch him cum inside me, Jack. I want you to watch him knock me up."

Mike started moving. Withdrawing until just the head of his cock remained inside her pussy and then slowly pressing in again. With each stroke his pace quickened until he was making Nanci's breasts bounce. Jack watched, fascinated, as Mike fucked his wife. Without realizing he was doing it, he started rubbing one of Nanci's breasts, letting his fingers graze her nipple as he did. Mike reached up and took her other breast in his hand.

The contrast between Mike's big hand and Jack petite hand was startling and just accentuated the physical difference between them.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh." Nanci grunted with each of Mike's thrusts.

Her eyes caught Jack's and she grinned at him.

"Come kiss me, Jack. Kiss me while Mike fucks me so good."

He shifted position to allow him to continue rubbing her breast while he leaned down and kissed her lips. He felt her hand come up and hold his head lovingly. Their lips parted and their tongues touched, twisting around each other.

"That is beautiful." Mike's voice was soft and sincere.

Nanci broke the kiss and she pushed Jack back, still gazing at him lovingly. Shifting her eyes to Mike, she grinned at him.

"Now you kiss me, you fucking stud. Kiss me while you fuck me and put a baby in my belly."

Mike lowered himself to kiss Jack's wife as he continued to thrust his cock deep into her pussy. Jack hand was pressed between Mike's chest and his wife's breast so he pulled it back, letting the two lovers come together. Nanci wrapped her legs around Mike's hips, pulling him into her and then relaxing to let him withdraw, only to tighten again. They were completely focused on each other now. It was the most beautiful, erotic thing Jack had ever seen. Their pace increased and Nanci and Mike were both grunting with the effort, filling the room with the sounds of their sex. Feminine and Masculine grunts, the slapping of flesh on flesh as they came together, and the thumping of the headboard against the wall as their motion rocked the bed created a splendid cacophony.

Jack could smell his wife's arousal and Mike's more pungent scent, mixing together as they fucked. The aroma grew stronger as their tempo increased and their grunts grew louder. The unmistakable scent of sweat and sex filled the air. Jack didn't know how long they were fucking, ten minutes, twenty, longer? But both Mike and Nanci were covered in sweat from their exertions. Finally Mike's back bowed and Nanci's hips pushed up off the bed.

"Yes, lover, do it. Cum in my pussy. Make a baby in me, Mike. Give me your seed. Oh Fuck, I'm cumming." Nanci growled out the words as her body clenched around Mike.

For his part, Mike pushed his shoulders up and drove his hips forward and then stopped as his butt cheeks flexed. The two of them stayed that way for long moments and then Mike groaned and collapsed beside Nanci, rolling to the side, his cock sliding out of her and dropping to lie against his hip.

"Fuck that was so fucking good." Nanci lay panting for a moment and then she looked over at Jack. "Give his sperm a minute and then get down there and eat my messy pussy, cuck boy."

Mike gave her a sharp look. Nanci turned to him.

"I did as you asked. Now you have to let Jack and I have our fun."

"But do you have to call him names?" Mike asked, his eyes darting to Jack.

Understanding bloomed in Jack's head. Mike was concerned that Nanci was hurting him with her taunts. Mike didn't understand that it turned Jack on for her to say those things.

"Mike, it's okay. No, it's more than okay, it's what I want. What I need." Jack looked at his best friend lying beside his wife, whom he had just fucked. "I know you don't understand, I can see that, but Nanci would never do or say anything that would hurt me. It took me years to get her to really understand what I want, and maybe it's sick or something, I don't know, but please, just relax and trust that Nanci is doing this to make me happy."

Mike clearly didn't understand, but he nodded. "I guess I need to see it, if we are going to make this work."

Nanci smiled at him and brushed her hand against his cheek.

"I love you, Mike."

She turned her head to look at Jack.

"So what are you waiting for, cuck boy. Get down there and clean me up. Lick Mike's cum from my cunt. I'm sure his potent seed has already made a baby in me. You get to clean up the stragglers."

As Jack moved down to get between her legs, she lifted her knees, spreading her legs wide. He could see the thick white cum starting to seep from her pussy. He knelt beside her hips, lowering his head between her legs. The smell of her sex and Mike's cum filled his nostrils. He stuck his tongue out and tentatively brushed it across her shaved mons. He'd eaten her pussy after he'd cum in it before, but that was very different than this. For one thing, even before the accident, he'd never had a lot of volume and since the accident, he didn't make much at all. Mike on the other hand, had obviously filled his wife's pussy with cum. Much more was dripping out and running down over her rounded ass than he'd ever made. For another thing, this was another man's cum. Not only another man's, but his best friend's cum.

"Stop being such a wimp, perv. You know you want to lick up all of Mike's cum from my messy pussy. Get in there cuck boy. Eat my messy cream pie you sick perverted wimp." Nanci punctuated her words by grabbing Jack's head and roughly shoving his head down into her sex.

Sticking his tongue out, Jack lapped up his best friends cum from his wife's pussy. The taste was salty and pungent. Not unpleasant, but not exactly tasty either. It was erotic, though, and despite his best efforts, Jack felt his cock twitch and spurt before he even got a second lick in.

"You see, Mike? He came just from licking my messy pussy." Nanci laughed.

"Holy fuck. That was him cumming?" Mike's voice was incredulous.

Nanci laughed again. "Yeah, it's pretty pathetic, really. I'm glad I have a man's cock to fill me up with cum now. Aren't you glad too, cuck boy?"

Jack groaned as he continued to lick, only pausing a moment to push his head away so he could answer.

"Yes, I love this."

And he did. He admitted to himself. This is what he'd wanted for years. Even though he'd just ejaculated, his cock was already getting hard again. He lapped at his wife's messy pussy, digging his tongue deep between her lips, lapping up the globs that had ran down over her ass, making sure to get every drop he could.

"That's it, you sick little pervert, eat my lover's cum from my pussy. Clean me up good." Nanci used her hands to move Jack's head around her sex, steering his tongue to places she thought he might have missed. After a few minutes she pulled him back.

"Lay down. I'm going to sit on your face so that you can do this right. I want you to clean me up good." Nanci waited as Jack repositioned himself and then she climbed to her knees and knelt over his head.

"See, Mike. See how hard he is. It turns him on for me to talk to him this way. Doesn't it cuck boy?"

"Yes, Nanci, it does." Jack pressed his face up into her wet sex, lapping and sucking at her pussy. He wasn't getting much of Mike's cum anymore, but he felt like he'd already eaten a cup of it anyway.

"You sick little pervert. You are going to be doing this a lot. I'm going to be fucking Mike all the time and sometimes I'll let you clean me up afterward. You'll like that won't you, you nasty pervert."

"Yes, Nanci."

"And soon I'll be pregnant with Mike's baby. Everyone will know it's not yours, and if they don't, I'll be sure and tell them how you can't make babies so I got a man who could." Nanci ground her pussy into Jack's face as she talked. "Oh, fuck, yes. Right there. Fuck! Suck my cunt, cuck boy, suck my messy cunt that my lover just put a baby into."

Jack knew he couldn't hold back, he felt his cock twitching and then a dribble of cum flowed from the end, running down his shaft and over his balls.

"See, Mike. Did you see that? He came again and I've never even touched him. He came just from me talking to him."

"I'll be fucked!" Mike whispered.

Jack felt his face go crimson, neither Mike nor Nanci could see it with her pussy covering his face, but he knew. Nanci pushed herself up off him and then turned and kissed him.

"Did you enjoy that, my love?" Nanci asked softly stroking his face.

"I did." Jack smiled up at his wife.

Nanci turned and looked at Mike.

"Can you give us a few minutes, Mike. I need to be alone with Jack for just a little bit."

--

Mike sat in the living room waiting for Jack and Nanci to come out of the bedroom. He'd put his jeans and shirt back on. The game on the TV was deep into the third quarter with Dallas winning handily. He wasn't interested in the game, however, his mind was trying to process everything that had just happened. The whole experience had been surreal. Everything He'd ever known told him it was wrong to be fucking another man's wife, and especially his best friend's wife. But there was no denying that Jack had been aroused by it and he certainly hadn't given any indication he was jealous or upset.

Could he do this, though, was the question he kept asking himself. Could he live in this kind of relationship? He loved Nanci with all his heart and in a brotherly way, he loved Jack as well. He'd already proven to himself that, without Nanci, there was no woman for him. Could he accept her and Jack as a package? A very kinky, weird, package?

It was clear to him that Nanci and Jack's relationship was complicated to say the least. She seemed to blow hot and cold on him, making fun of him and calling him names one minute and then loving him and treating him like he hung the moon the next. How would he feel if she treated him that way? But if she was just doing that to turn Jack on, then she wouldn't treat him that way, right? She hadn't been that way with him so far.

How did Jack expect Mike to treat him? Did Jack want him to make fun of him, humiliate him? Did Jack really want everyone to know that Nanci had another lover? What did Nanci expect from him? Was he just going to be her fuck buddy or was it really going to be something more? If more, then what? They'd said life partner, but what did that mean. He knew what marriage meant, or at least he'd known up until a week ago. Now he wasn't so sure.

The door to the bedroom opened and Jack and Nanci came into the living room. Jack was dressed in a clean pair of khaki shorts and a t-shirt, Nanci was nude. He stared at her as she walked into the room.

"You might as well know, I don't wear clothes in the house unless we have guests. I don't consider you a guest anymore." Nanci grinned at him as she plopped down onto the couch next to him. Jack sat in the chair.

"Um, okay." Mike said, knowing he sounded stupid, but too out of his element to come up with more.

Nanci laughed at him. "That's what I like about you, Mike. Always so eloquent."

Mike had to grin but then he got serious. "So now what? I've got to tell you guys, I'm all twisted up inside. I need to know where I stand, where we stand."

"It's okay, Mike. I'm hoping you will spend the night with us. Jack wants that too." She glanced at her husband and Jack nodded quickly. "I know this isn't traditional, but you know I've never been one for tradition anyway." She paused and looked between Jack and him. "I think you and I should date for a while. I know that we know each other, but going through the dating process will help us. Jack should go with us on some but not all of the dates. Sometimes you may spend the night here and others I may spend the night at your place." She took Mike's hand in hers and looked at him. "If this works and we decide to take the next step then I want a ceremony. I want our closest friends there to witness the vows we three make to each other. Is that what you wanted to know?"

"It's a big part of it, but I guess I also need to know how Jack wants me to treat him." Mike looked at Jack. "I don't want to lose our friendship, but I don't want to ruin anything for him either."

Jack shrugged. "I don't know the answer to that right now, Mike. I can tell you this, when we are not playing, I want you to treat me just like you always have. You know how Nanci treats me in public, well that is how she treats me at home unless we are playing. That is how we both think of it, too. I know she loves me and respects me as a person. She is willing to play and say things to arouse me, but it always comes back to loving me."

Mike nodded. The answer relieved him a great deal. The thought of hurting Jack had made his stomach roil. "And how do I treat you in public, Nanci?"

"Like a boyfriend should treat his girlfriend. I expect you to hold my hand, and kiss me, and pat me on the butt, and do all the things that boyfriends and girlfriends do in public."

"And you're okay with this, Jack?" Mike asked, looking at his friend.

"Yes. You are, in fact, dating and are girlfriend and boyfriend. The end goal is to have you as a permanent part of our lives. If people can't understand that, then that's their problem." Jack shrugged.

"Okay." Mike's mind still was reeling a little but now he could see the path forward.

--

Six months later, Nanci was heavy with Mike's baby and hornier than ever. Her breasts had grown a full cup size and she had switched to wearing maternity clothes, when she wore clothes at all. The three of them had already starting working on the vows they were going to share, but Nanci wanted to wait until after the baby was born for the ceremony. In the meantime, Jack and Nanci's lease on their duplex was coming up for renewal. They had all agreed that the obvious answer was for her and Jack to move in with Mike. His house was large enough for all of them, and was in a much better neighborhood for schools.

She looked around the house at all the boxes already packed up and waiting for Mike to get there with the U-Haul. There was some nostalgia for this run-down little place. It was where her baby was conceived on that night six months ago. No, she couldn't be sure that was the day, but she would always believe it was that first night the three of them had made love. Since then, she, Jack, and Mike had shared many wonderful experiences, but like is so often the case, the one she remembered and dreamed about, was that first time.

The sound of a truck pulling up outside broke her from her reverie. She called out to Jack, busy packing up the last of the items from the bathroom. "Mike's here."

Soon their stuff would be moved to Mike's house and she would be living with both of her lovers. Nanci smiled, took a deep breath and went to put clothes on. It wouldn't do to drive across town nude.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
341 Followers