Kokujin

Story Info
A black exchange student in Japan.
2.1k words
3.85
15.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Nao

"So you're that black transfer student..."

'Nigga, what?' Was Atticus' immediate thought. He turned, then looked down at a kid damn near a foot shorter than him punching his fist as if he was intimidating. 'What's this lil nigga's problem?'

Atticus was indeed the black transfer student. His grandfather, Ignatius Cane, was a tycoon with a massive conglomerate that spans across the globe. He plans on building a new business in Japan, and Atticus will be it's future CEO after graduating college. Atticus thought he should live in the country, and get a feel for it's culture for a couple years before heading a company that's smack dab in the middle of it.

"Hiroki, stop already." He looked towards the stacked baddie that was trying to put some sense into the boy. She met his eyes then blushed and looked away.

"Be quiet, Nao. This guy's been hitting on you as soon as he got here, hasn't he? I'll teach him a lesson. Don't worry, I know karate." The bottle blonde dipshit asserted.

"That's not the issue here..." Nao muttered. She was right. Atticus was already 6'4 and was tightly muscled due to mixture of good genetics and hard work. Hiroki was barely pushing 5'7 and was scrawny. This was a bad matchup.

He thoroughly whooped his ass and enjoyed every second of it. 'Lil shit acting I was harassing this chick. I flirted maybe twice and she reciprocated, so I gave her my number. I kNoW kArAtE. Didn't stop you from getting your ass beat, stupid fucker.'

He had his foot on the boy's head as the boy was in full dogeza, body covered in bruises.

"P-please forgive him. He'll really die. He'll never do this again. H-Hiroki, come on! Apologize!" She urged while she bowed ninety degrees in apology.

"God damn it." He uttered. "I'm so sorry."

Atticus turned and left after that, not sparing either of them a glance. Nao looked at the downed form of her childhood friend. 'We've been together since kindergarten, but this is my first time seeing Hiroki get beat up like this. Black men are, after all, really strong.'

-

He got out of the shower and saw he got a text. It was from Nao. "This is an apology for Hiroki's actions." She sent a picture of her lifting her school uniform and showing her large, bra-clad, tits. He wasn't a tit guy, but loved seeing them all the same.

He replied with his address, and replied. "If you want to properly apologize, come to this address."

It wasn't even twenty minutes later that she was ringing on his doorbell, her uniform still on. He ushered her into his home and invited her onto his couch. She looked a bit nervous as she shuffled around.

He sat next to her. "So, what is it you're gonna do to apologize?"

Her face reddened as she toyed with the hem of her skirt. "A-ano..."

Rolling his eyes, he reached over and took one of her soft and tiny hands in his and guided it over. She watched as her dainty hand was placed directly onto the bulge on Atticus's thigh. Her heart exploded into life, it felt massive. Thick, wide, and the heat was emanating through the fabric.

He began moving her hand up and down the long shaft. Nao wasn't even going from tip to base, yet it felt impossibly long, her eyes couldn't be torn from it. "You want to see it, don't you?"

"I-I do." Her hand was now stroking up and down by itself.

"Tell me what you want, Nao-chan."

"I want to see your big black cock, please." Nao said through staggered breaths.

Smirking at the affirmation, Atticus pulled his shorts off slowly. His massive black cock bounced out, free from captivity. Nao audibly gasped as it came into view. It was beautiful, far more perfect than she'd imagined in her fantasies.

She sat there openly staring as Atticus leaned back to allow her to admire his full manhood. Even his big, heavy balls were spilling onto the sofa and resting on it. "C-can I touch it?"

"Go on."

Nao's hand shakily moved towards his monster cock. Her little fingers curled and wrapped around the hard black meat in front of her. He was so thick she couldn't get all the way around. It felt so heavy and strong in her hand. A lump in her throat rose as she slowly and purposefully began to slid her hand up and down his impressive length, watching the skin move and feeling him throb.

"Do you like it?" Atticus said, playing with one of her twintails.

"I love it. It's just so... big. I can't believe it." She said, awe-struck. She quickened the pace, hand moving up and down him, from tip to base. Nao had never touched a man's cock before. She felt powerless to stop herself from stroking him now, not out of a concern for his reaction, but because she wanted it.

Atticus put his hand on her waist and pulled her close to his body. His deodorant mixed with his natural musk was intoxicating, as her small body pressed up against his mass. She liked the feeling of his hands on her body.

"I'm a bit too big for just one hand, don't you think? Best you use both." He said.

"Whatever you want." She replied in a trance, twisting her body to give both hands access to worshipping his massive cock. She stroked both hands up and down his shaft, paying special attention to the sensitive head of his cock. She had to lean over on her knees to properly get access to him, thus equally giving him access to her ripe ass.

She felt his hand slide down her back until it met her round, fat ass and began to squeeze and knead. She moaned instinctively when he slipped his hand under her skirt while working his dick devotedly. She moaned again, more in surprised, when she felt the tip of one of his bulbous fingers rubbing up and down her tight little pussy.

"Why don't you lean in and give it a kiss? This is an apology, right?" He pressed his fingertip against her tight hole and felt it part just a little for him to enter. He was looking forward to stretching her out to fit all of him in. With how wet she is, it should be easy.

"I'm sorry for Hiroki's actions. Thank you for letting me pay with my body." Nao answered, her head lowering down to his groin. As her face got closer the giant cock loomed larger. She planted a small, gentle kiss on the tip of his dick with her small lips, her first taste of cock. She couldn't resist but go in a second time, more erotic this time, kissing and licking the tip for more of a taste. She began making out with his cock, coating it in her saliva and rubbing her hands up and down him as she kissed his manhood. One of her hands descend to feel and massage his impressive balls, rolling them around in her small palm.

She moaned against his girth while he slowly fingered her. She began to unconsciously move back and forth into his finger. She rubbed her face and hands up and down his shaft, drooling and licking, before swallowing his big black cock again. While she lacked experience, she was full of determination and raw desire, and managed to take half of him down her throat just as he added another finger.

She gagged onto him and felt his other hand rest on the back of her head before gripping a handful of hair. She released control of head and let him use her. He bucked his hips and slid her head up and down his pole quickly. Nao kept her lips tight for him and worked her tongue around him. She let out a deep long whine on his cock as she felt a third large finger stretch her further.

She felt him wrap one ponytail in his fist and hammer in and out of her at both ends. He was losing rhythm as he approached his climax, muttering under his breath and breathing heavily. She tried to cry out she was cumming but there was too much cock in her mouth. She shook as an orgasm rocked through her body for the first time.

He held her head down hard, nearly all the way down his cock and into her throat and groaned out loud, shooting a fat load all the way down her throat. It just didn't stop, she felt some of it pour down his shaft as struggled to swallow it all. She didn't know what to expect from the taste, but she liked it, drinking as much as possible. He pulled her head off his cock and watched as she licked at the spilled cum, cleaning him subserviently.

He pulled her up towards his room, and she eagerly followed behind.

-

"Geez, Hiroki. When are you coming back to school?" Nao asked the bruised and battered boy next to her while he sat up in bed.

He scratched his cheek In distaste. "... idiot. I can't show up looking like this. If you're gonna come to my place, let me know first." He punched the air in frustration. "Ah, shit. I'm gonna get stronger and definitely get revenge on that black guy."

Nao sighed in exasperation. "You're still hung up on that?"

"Nao, you'll never see me like that again." Hiroki swore.

"... sure." Nao said, but internally, her thoughts were much different. 'It's useless, Hiroki.'

As she took her leave, she thought of the large muscular body that was above her just the day before driving a large cock into her. 'When his body is pushing mine down into the bed, I instinctively know you'll never win against him, Hiroki. He's genetically on a different level than you.'

-

It only took a week for Nao to become a pro at taking Atticus's dick. She was currently giving small loving kisses to the tip of his dick as she stroked the shaft with two hands.

She kissed and sucked his balls while gripping just under the head with one hand, and the other rubbing the top with her palm, applying a bit of pressure. The pleasure filled groan she received let her know she was doing a good job.

She licked the shaft from the bottom to the top, then slowly allowing it passage deep in her throat while making sure to gently massage his balls. He pulled his phone out to record her expert blowjob while one hand kept fondling his balls and the other stroked the bottom half of his dick. She twisted her tongue around the tip and sucked on the top half.

"You like that, baby?" She asked while locking her eyes directly onto the camera. She peppered his dick with more kisses, then lowered herself to his balls. She stroked his dick with both hands while she licked and sucked his balls. She then licked from the bottom of his dick all the way to the tip and swirled her tongue around the tip.

Their fun was interrupted by her phone ringing. She tsked in annoyance as she recognized the ringtone. She kept stroking as she answered the phone without hesitation, much to Atticus's surprise.

"Hello, Nao?"

"Hey, Hiroki." She greeted, her tongue teasing the pee-slit.

"You know, I joined the boxing gym next to the station."

She slurped the dick out her mouth with a roll in her eyes. "Huh... ah, is that so?"

"Yeah it is!" Hiroki's excited voice came through the phone.

"Damn, you're good. I'm about to cum." Atticus grunted. Nao smirked and winked at him while she stroked faster, sealing her lips around his cockhead.

"If I win this time... um... I have something to tell you."

Atticus groaned as he came into her mouth, and she barely squinted as she swallowed the massive load that he produced. She kept stroking until he was spent, then opened her mouth for the camera, playing with the cum in her mouth. "Ok, ghot ith. Do your bhesht."

She swallowed as Hiroki answered. "Damn right!"

She hung up and looked back at the camera pointed at her, licking the still hard dick. "I wanna watch you fuck his mom."

Atticus was a bit surprised, but he was down. Atticus didn't have anything against the little guy anymore, but his new girlfriend seems to like the idea.

"Then, you'll fuck his sister. Then we'll have lots of group sex. You'll like it, I guarantee it." She stroked faster at the idea, and Atticus could only agree.