All Comments on 'Kondo San? Pt. 04'

by Joe456

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
truly a word to the wise...

....'Watashi no itteru koto ga wakaru yo ne': you know what I mean...don't you?

Assoluta-cazzo-mente, paisan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PROPER ENDING

...of story, that the two Italian men marry their Japanese lovers and bring them to their own country (especially since the logistics of moving to Japan are problematic). The ending was rushed and took some reaching to grasp (for example, I assume "oldies" refers to parents, and if so, how the parents took it -- and vice versa -- could have been told, rather than rushed over).

I do not normally go for wife swapping tales, but in this context, and restricted to the same premarital foursome, it seems the only proper outcome for a Literotica story.

Now that Masako has settled into a (mostly) monogamous marriage, she does not seem quite the slut I proclaimed her at the end of Part 01.

A 5 star ending to a 5 star story.

Paul in Oklahoma

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 4 years ago
The final chapter should have been longer

This last chapter feels rushed. I was disappointed. Not with how things ended, but with the abrupt, even hasty, ending. It feels unnatural, given the exquisite detail that came before in the other three chapters.

I would like to have seen the meeting with the elders, and their having to come to terms with the fact the daughters are marrying gaijin and leaving Japan. I would also like to have seen the meeting/confrontation with the males' parents, for their precious sons marrying not only non-Catholics, but non-Italians! The scenes could have been wonderful, as would have been the lovemaking afterwards, and you deprived us of that. And of Masako's wedding night, too.

Perhaps you could write one more chapter in flashback, with the four meeting without the kids and reminiscing about how they ended up as they are, to give this series the ending it deserves.

Joe456Joe456over 4 years agoAuthor
Cooming soon a new edition!

The story has its own balance, and it's difficult to introduce changes without alterate it. More details about the meeting with the girls' elders are possible, and even something about the first bridal night of Masako (I have some ideas...), but more "add ons" (flash backs etc.) are problematics. However, stay tuned!

Joe456Joe456over 4 years agoAuthor
Simple question for all:

Would you like a bit "harder" version of this part?

Joe456Joe456over 4 years agoAuthor
For Sir Galahad: coming soon a new edition!

The story has its own balance, and sometimes is hard to make changes without damage it. Some changes, as the first bridal night of Masako, is possible (I have some Ideas...), but other add-ons (flash backs etc.) are more problematic. Keep it simple!

However, stay tuned!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoe456@Joe456
59, European, loves movie, novels, essays (history, geopolitics, space exploration and perspectives of colonization), computer games, blogs. Moderately polyglot (4 languages well known, including my own).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kondo San? Pt. 03 Previous Part
Kondo San Series Info