Kondo San? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers

Eventually, she let me look at her, all over her, walking around her. She was naked, kneeling and quiet. And beautiful. The rope looked like a dress on her body. Nothing that could suggest violence or pain. And she just smiled, too, looking at me.

"Sorry, I HAVE to do this!" I said, taking my smartphone out of my jacket's pocket.

"At your pleasure!" she said.

I took some pictures, in front, from behind, from aside, from above, then I knelt and took some more close-up on her boobs, surrounded by the rope. She pushed up her breasts to show them to the camera, smiling, then I put my phone away and kissed it. In her mouth, with my tongue. She seemed to appreciate it.

"The most important thing is not to tighten the neck, and not to bend the arms and the legs too tight, or in the wrong way. Otherwise there are no big risks: you can do more or less as you like," he confessed smiling. I kissed her neck, up to her shoulder strap, and she puffed, relaxed. I went down to her boobs, bound and uplifted by the rope. They seemed a bit squeezed, that way. More vulnerable.

"Does it hurt here?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I feel the rope, but you did not hold too tight, too hard. You have been clever."

"I've had a good teacher," I said, bowing. She snorted, smiling, and looked at me.

"Now, do to me what you want... All you want... "

For a while, I stroked her nipples, tickled them with my tongue, kissed them and sucked them. She was shivering slowly. I put my hand between her open thighs, and she let my fingers playing with her clitoris and penetrate her, with a groan. She was already wet, inside, very wet, just thinking about being there for me, naked, tied, at my mercy, and about all the thing I could do to her, without a chance for her to resist me, even if she had wanted to...

I kissed her again, poking her, and she growled, eyes closed, letting me do it, bending back, spreading her thighs and pushing out her pelvis, to offer herself better. Her vulva was fully shaved, 'pai pan' if there ever was one, and fully surrendered. Her nymphs were red and spread open, her 'kanjiru" was sprinkling on my palm and my wrist, while I was bending my finger upward, touching her inside, and pounding her without mercy, and without any resistance. I could feel the smell of her skin, of her sweat, of her sex, more and more, her submissive, almost childish moans, as those of a young slave... You fuck me with your fingers, you will do it with your dick... you have the power to do it: you're my 'daymyo', I belong to you... you can do to me everything, I cannot rebel, and I won't... I will be passive for you, ready for you, anytime you want me...

"'Oh! Ikù'...'ik-kuù'!" he whailed, louder and louder. She was already enjoying, slowly, deep inside, like an underground explosion. She wanted me to know that she accepted and liked what I was doing to her. That I was doing well. I let her "go", as I was moving very fast my fingers inside of her, left to right and back, letting her squeal and cry: Then, slowly, her breathing returned to a normal rhythm,

"Kimochi ikattà!" she told me, meekly, as to confirm what was self-evident: "Kimi wa watashi o ika setà!" she specified again. You have made me "go"...

I got up. She looked at me. I tasted her 'manjirù' on my fingers: it was as good as usual. She smiled, looking in my eyes. She was kneeling down, bound and naked, while I stood up, completely dressed. But she was not scared at all. Nor humiliated. Her eyes were cheerful, her swollen breasts, her wide open thighs, her whole body was offered to me, at my disposal, but only by her will. I wasn't his torturer, I was his playmate.

"Kimi no chinkò katà... " she observed, calmly. Your dick is hard, very hard...

"Of course!" I said. "How do you know it?"

"Tento wo Haru!" she said smiling, nodding at my crotch. I had a decent erection, which formed a tent in my trousers. She kissed it, with her lips closed. I sneezed and I went to undress, but she stopped me. "No, don't take them off. Pull it out!"

I did, and she looked at it smiling, when it got it out, long, hard and aimed at the ceiling. She kissed the shaft, lips and eyes closed. Then she looked at me, always smiling.

"A nice and gentle male... 'Nagaku te hado dikku to'!".

I snorted. looking in her loving, cheerful eyes. That was the way she would have described me to other women, so she told me, after we made 'ecchi' the first time in that love hotel. The way she had described me to Yoko, maybe, and Yoko had decided to be mine too. To know that nice, gentle male, and to taste his long, hard dick...

I put my hand on her nape, and she immediately closed her eyes, opened her lips and took it in her mouth, all the way. For a while, I kept her head firmly, and she did not move, her nose breathing and sniffing my hair. Then she started to move her tongue, caressing my rod. I began to move my hips, slowly, as if I was penetrating her, in her belly. Her troath belonged to me, the same way...

She let me do it, without a fuss. She was tied up, she couldn't resist, and that was exciting, for both. But I knew she wouldn't have refused, anyway. She liked to do that thing to me, she liked to be tied up, and she liked to get that thing done being tied up... and while I was doing it to her, banging her uvula, she was moaning softly, subdued, resigned... and happy!

"You are right... There is more fun... Yes, it is!" I said.

She nodded, continuing to grumble at every stroke. Yes... Go on... Go on... Till the end...

It was our first "gokkun" as a married couple. But she did not get enough. She sat on a low chair, and look at me.

"You can make a "paizuri" on your own, if you want..." she said. Then she arched her spine and pushed her breast up, smiling. Offering herself to me, again.

I smiled too. Her breast was at the right height. I untied her boobs, pushed my dick between them, and followed her suggestion... kneading and massaging her boobs, pinching her nipples... Enjoying her squeals...

"Your dick is hard again!" she yipped, after a while. "Don't come over me! Fuck me inside! I want it! 'Ireté chodai! Hameté chodai!'..."

She was tired of all those foreplays. She wanted it inside, 'zengo ni', back and forth, inexhorable... She was ready...

And I took her. I made her kneel again, bent her on the bed, and speared her in her belly, from behind. with just one blow. She cried. She was always tied, she cannot stop me. But I guess they did not want to stop me, either...

"Yes! 'Fakku me', so! Harder! Harder!" she cried. "Motto fukaku! Motto tsuyoku! Motto hayaku! Hai! Hai!"

She was inviting me to unchain myself, inside of her. Deeper, stronger, faster. Yes... Yes...

I took her by the rope, hauled her from the bed and made her bend even more, letting her put her face on the carpet, then I speared her again. And he squealed again, nodding, asking me to keep on that way... She was happy that I had learnt the spirit of the game. She was mine, at my mercy. It was no time to get cute... She wanted me that way. Hard, strong, overbearing... A master, a lord, a "daymyo"...

"I'll fuck you everywhere, my concubine..." I said, and i poke my fingers in her arse. She wailed and nodded, and I kept banging her, from both sides. I was dominating her, and she wanted just that...

I came in her pussy, roaring while she moaned, meekly. I spanked her before to pull out, and she remained bent, still moaning, while my goo spurted from her cunt. I had filled her belly with it...

"It's so nice to feel yor 'seishi' inside!" she said in a dreamy tone. "It's so hot! So strong! So much!"

"And it's nice to pour my 'seishi' inside of you!" I said. She smiled

"When you want, my 'daymyo'!". She lay belly up on the carpet. "Do you want me to massage you?"

Wow! She wanted to serve me "full monty", in that first bridal night. I accepted and untied her body completely. She waved her arms to fully reactivate the circulation and smiled to me again.

"On your belly!" she said.

I obeyed, and she leaned over me, with her soft, warm body, and started to move back and forth the way I kew so well, relaxing and arousing at the same time, kissing my neck every now and then.

"I have fucked you very hard," I told her. "I have treated you as a slave. As a whore. I have pierced you ass with my fingers, without permission... You're really not mad at me?"

"You have done to me what I wanted you to do," she said, "You had the right to do it. I wanted to belong to you. To feel that I belonged do you. And I have felt it!"

"And... Could I do it again?" I asked. She put her face close to mine, and smiled.

"I will let you know!" she said. I got the picture. It all depended on how I would "behave"...

She kept moving over me, slow, relaxed, as if cradling on top of me, letting me feel her tender, firm boobs on my shoulder blades, her bosom on my taibones and my butt. Leaving her smell over me. Marking me as her property. She was my "putana", my"concubine", but she wanted to be the one and only. Or maybe... She kissed my neck one last time, and wispered in my ear.

"'Watashi wa moichido kimi ga hoshīdès'. I want you again,'" she wispered. "Gao ni kao o watashi o fakku sh'te, kudasai'... Please, fuck me face to face..."

I expected it. Some "concubine": she wanted her stud again. I nodded, snorting; she lay on her back again and looked at me, and I climbed over her. penetrating her without preambles. She kept looking in my eyes, almost without blinking, breathing and wincing on my face, while I rubbed her inside, slowly, deeply. She seemed really in love with me, more than in love. She looked at me as if I was the only man, the only male remained on the planet's face, and if she had to do all she could, in order to hold me tight... And from a certain point of view, it was just so, for her... She made it clear to me, "after"... with a smile.

"I have stopped taking the pill. You took me two times. My "shikyu" is full of you. I am almost sure that you will get me pregnant. And I want it. Now that I am married, I want a son, from you. Soon. As soon as possible." she said.

I got the picture. I had "gone" into her, twice. There had to be a rush hour jam of my "seishi" in her uterus. The dice were rolling. And there was nothing that I could do. I snorted, playing nice.

"Okay. And let's hope it's a female. I am jealous!"

She burst out laughing and hugged me.

So now I am Masako's husband and of course, unofficially, her 'daymyo', and my friend is the loving and beloved "good master" of Yoko. Traditional marriages: mutual faithfulness and all this kind of things. And two wonderful little girls for both couples, with all the beauty of their mothers and all the "chutzpa" of ours.

But every now and then, when we have a bit of holidays and find a quadruple room somewhere, we let the girls to the grannies, and...

'Watashi no itte iru koto ga wakaru yo ne'. You know what I mean...don't you?

Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers