Korina's Observations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," I assured her.

"One of the stipulations we had when we brought a new girl into our bedroom was that we both had to approve. So we decided to have the same criteria for choosing a guy. In his case he would point out the girl and I would either agree or disagree. So we just swapped roles. I pointed out the guy and he agreed. First try actually," she continued. "I chose a tall man from the bar. He was good looking enough, but he had a bit of a 'dad bod' so I felt like since it was obvious that Christian was better looking and much more fit, that he wouldn't lose any self confidence. Not that that was ever a consideration of his when he was choosing girls, but anyways," she rambled.

"Long story short, we had some drinks with him and invited him to participate and he happily obliged. When we got back to our place I started with Christian since I didn't know how the stranger would react or if he would be hesitant to interact. I pulled out Christian's cock and started giving him a blowjob. Much to my surprise, the stranger immediately took off his shirt and pants, down to his boxers. He gave himself a couple of rubs outside his boxers to help himself along and instead of letting him just sit there unattended to, I motioned him over to help him acclimate himself. As soon as I put my hand on his cock, outside his boxers mind you, I could tell he was quite large and I made a comment, 'Oh my.'"

"I reached my hand up his boxers to get a bit better feel of his whole package, balls and all," she went on. "I could tell at this point that he was almost ready, so I removed my hand and turned to him to slide his boxers down. I made the comment as soon as I saw it, 'Fucking hell, you have a massive cock,'" she admitted. "I mean that thing was likely twenty-five centimeters. Thick as a soda can as well," she added.

"I have always told Christian that he has a large cock. Most of the girls we bring back tell him or me that he has a large cock. He's nearly twenty centimeters himself for fuck's sake. But he was clearly jealous or intimidated or both, because he basically lost his erection for the rest of the night. He tried to pleasure himself and make himself hard as this stranger pounded away at me with that massive prick, but he never could manage. It was his idea. I'm not the soft and sensitive type. I don't much give a damn about petty feelings. So I fucked him. And I continued to fuck him while Christian watched," she had come to a stop.

"So now he thinks he isn't adequate enough?" I inquired.

"I don't know what the bloke thinks," she retorted. "We haven't had sex since that night."

"Have you asked him about his thoughts?" I asked.

"Of course. But like I said, I'm not into the mushy feely rubbish. I told him to get the fuck over it. Some stranger that you wanted me to experiment with had a massive fucking schlong and he fucked me and now I'm done with him, just like all those bimbos I've encouraged him to bring back for two years now," she lambasted.

"So now I think he's actually been sneaking around having sex with other girls without me knowing," she suggested. "All because he wasn't the biggest cock of the walk and he couldn't muster the sense to admit that it was just a random, meaningless fuck. A fuck that he encouraged."

"Well, shit. I'm going to be late. I've got to run. Got to work on my thesis. Sports bar and billiards again Friday?" she asked as she got up from the table.

"Sure," I responded. "Hope everything works out for you."

All of a sudden I got the feeling that Kevin's intuition was onto something about Christian. He now seemed much more the alpha jock that was typical of a high school locker room hero. I felt quite sure that Megan was right about him sneaking around behind her back now that I think back on Kevin's comments about him ogling me.

Nevertheless, we met up at the bar once again and had dinner and drinks as usual. This time when we moved over to the pool table Christian ordered us all shots of expensive vodka. I had noticed that there was much more silence between Megan and Christian thus far and that Christian was in fact more eager to carry on a conversation with me.

We drank beer and played pool like usual for the next couple of hours. Christian was adding a shot here and there and getting drunker than normal. Kevin had stopped drinking and was paying him particularly close attention as he got louder and more obnoxious as the night went on.

Kevin made the decision around midnight to tell Megan and Christian that he was tired and wanted to go home after we finished a game of pool. Christian slurred something to the effect of, "Why don't you blokes come back with us? Or at least Korina?" he attempted to joke and laughed hysterically at his own drunkenness.

"I think you've had enough tonight Christian," Kevin responded. "We're just gonna head out."

"Oh come on! Korina! You know you want a piece of this!" he directed towards me. And as he finished his rude comments he stepped to the side of me and swung his palm and smacked my ass.

Bam.

Kevin stepped into it with his front foot and threw one punch that landed right between Christian's eyes and Christian went down to the floor like a sack of potatoes. He hit his head on the floor as he fell, tried to get himself up but couldn't. He laid there, blood now gushing from his nose.

The owner of the bar came over immediately and asked Kevin and I to leave. To her credit Megan told the man that Christian had started it, but the owner politely asked if we would just leave. So we did.

As soon as we got into the car I leaned over and began forcefully making out with Kevin. I was so turned on that he stood up for me. I wanted to fuck him right there in the parking lot. I told him to drive. As soon as we got out of sight from the bar I unbuckled my seatbelt, leaned over and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I gave him head for the entire six or seven minute trip back to our house.

As soon as we parked I jumped out and ran around to his side of the car, gave him a helping hand out and started to drag him into the house.

"Whoa, whoa, easy," he said. "Lemme get my pants zipped back up."

"Don't bother with them! Come on!" I exclaimed.

We shut the door behind us, I dropped all of my belongings, ripped his shirt above his head and jerked my pants down just far enough for him to put his cock in me and bent over the kitchen island.

"Fuck me!" I demanded.

It was hot. It was very animalistic. He grabbed my hips and began thrusting into me rapidly, forcefully, for several minutes. I knew he would still be the nice guy that put me first and would have just kept fucking me until I came, but I didn't want that right now. I just wanted his cock. And I just wanted that raw, testosterone filled, lust fuck.

"Cum for me," I demanded. "I want your cum!" I screamed in pleasure as he pounded me harder.

He pulled himself deep into me using my hips and I felt him release. I felt his cock twitching as he came inside me.

After he finished I pulled away, squatted in front of him and gave him a few deep eye contact sucks while he was still hard and came back up to kiss his neck. I whispered in his ear, "I love you," and left him standing there with his cock dripping as I went to take a shower.

Chapter Three- A Much Needed Vacation

Now that I was finished with my dissertations I needed to get away. I love what I do, but all I have been doing in my life over the last year or so was working. To be honest the additional work of completing my doctorate was much more stress inducing than my actual career.

It was time to devote some time to myself and to Kevin. We were both doing very well financially. He was making forty thousand dollars per year with decent benefits and my practice was starting to boom. By the end of this year I expect to clear close to a hundred thousand dollars. Upon completing my doctorate I could probably realistically expect to be able to publish articles and perhaps even author a book. Since Kevin and I do not yet have children and we live very modestly, we had plenty of money set aside to treat ourselves to a nice vacation. Neither of us ever missed any work either, so Kevin had plenty of saved time off and because I am my own boss, coupled with the fact that I can accomplish a great deal of my daily obligations via email, I began looking into various types of two week getaways.

Kevin probably would have wanted to take a cruise up to Alaska, but I didn't bother asking him. I signed us up for the sun and sand of the Caribbean. And the booze. One day Alaska, or some secluded mountain cabin might be nice, but I just needed to drink some rum on a remote island.

I think I arrived at the island conclusion because of the generally serious nature of my work. And while it would certainly be a pleasurable experience to go off to a cabin in the woods and make love by the fire with a glass of expensive red wine, I just wanted to fuck. Heck, it may even be that being so involved in the development of my career that I felt like I was getting older quicker than I imagined. The thought of some drunken fun-loving romps on an island just seemed like the younger thing to do.

Kevin was elated when I told him. I'm sure he was just as happy to take a break from work as I was and I'm sure he knew we'd make up for our lack of a honeymoon.

I booked us for twelve days. We planned to take a full fourteen day trip, so we drove down to Charleston the day before our cruise was set to take the voyage.

In a lot of ways Kevin was far more sensible than I was. Neither of us had ever been out to sea. Heck, I'm not sure either of us had ever been on a boat that wasn't manpowered. In an attempt to prevent sea sickness Kevin took a Dramamine. I took two margaritas with double shots of tequila. I'm not sure why I turned into the college hooligan that I never was for this trip, but I was bound and determined to be a free spirit.

Two hours after departing Kevin was sitting on a chair in our room staring at me with a grin on his face. I was curled up in the fetal position not quite drunk enough to puke, but certainly drunk enough to not be able to make the waves stop...waving.

I was unable to relieve myself of this wacky waving drunken swaying phenomenon. So for the first several hours of my first seafaring voyage, I lay curled up like a drunken (non) sailor while Kevin continuously brought me water and ice cubes. I felt a little bad for him because he's not the most outgoing person in the world and now I have left him to wander around this massive boat by himself with more than a thousand strangers scurrying about.

Luckily all it took for me to get over the sea sickness was docking. Unfortunately that process took quite some time. When we arrived on our first island, Nassau, it was early evening. I told Kevin I felt bad for putting him through that but asked him if he minded if I took a quick nap to recuperate fully while he learned about the island and the restaurants and such. I told him I'd make it up to him.

I woke up a couple hours later with my belly rumbling. That was a good sign. I was actually thinking about food. Kevin came into the room less than three minutes after I woke up. He said he had found several options for dinner and that he had even met some other couples that were on their first cruise. We were to join them for dinner to get to know each other since we would all be together for the next two weeks anyways. So I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to turn on the shower.

I had just stepped into the shower when I heard the door open and then the lights were turned off. Kevin slid the shower curtain open and stepped in. Because of the sudden illumination shortage, I asked, "Kevin?"

"Who else would it be?" he replied.

"I was just making sure," I confirmed.

He stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me next to him. I could feel his flaccid penis brush my butt as he started to slowly and sensually kiss my neck. He pulled my hair back and to the side to make his way further up my neck with his kisses. I reached behind me and cupped his balls gently.

"Wow honey. How long has it been since we had sex? Your balls are really heavy," I said.

"We'll take care of that later," he said.

"Later?" I asked.

"Well, I have other plans for right now," he added.

"You do, do you?" I asked. "And what might those plans be?"

"This is just a tease. I just want us to both be thinking about it and wanting it when our evening is done," he replied.

He turned me around and started making out with me as if to say there was no more need for talking.

He began lightly pinching my nipples and cupping my breasts. He slid his hands down to grab my ass so firmly that he lifted me off my heels onto my toes. Then he slid his hand between my thighs, rubbing the inside of each thigh gently before slowly inserting his fingers into me. I was so wet. I was turned on by his spontaneity.

His intentions really were to tease. There was no actual thrusting in and out with his fingers. He just alternated gently inserting them very shallow, and slowly pulling them out to massage my clit. I was on the verge of trembling and reaching the point of no return, so if I wanted to play along with his teasing theme I would have to put a stop to this.

I abruptly squatted in front of him and traded the "favor" of teasing. Instead of putting his cock in my mouth I held his shaft out of the way a bit so I could gently lick his balls. They tensed up as soon as the tip of my tongue touched them. I could feel the reaction of his cock hardening even more in my hand. I slowly used the very tip of my tongue to tease each side of his shaft. Then, still only using the tip of my tongue, I started licking the very back of the tip of his head. After a couple minutes of this I put his cock all the way into my mouth for a couple of seconds and then slowly brought my lips back off his cock, gave his cock a gentle slap on my tongue and stood back up.

I feel like I definitely achieved the tease.

Regardless of how much either of us were inclined to continue our promiscuousness, we were going to be late for our group dinner. So, we got out of the shower, tantalized, got dressed and headed off down the beach.

Less than a couple hundred yards into our trek down the sandy beach I stopped abruptly. I placed my hand over my mouth in shock. I had forgotten my wedding ring. And I knew it wasn't in our room. I had never left the boat with it. I told Kevin we had to go get it. We turned back towards the docking area and I broke out at a jog. We made it back to the boat, headed for our room and as we turned down the hallway towards our room we heard a light banging. It was a metal clinking sound. It was repetitive.

We stopped just outside the room in which it was coming from. The door was cracked. I peaked in. I shouldn't have.

"God damn it, Virgil!" I heard an elderly voice as the clinking slowed towards a stop.

"I told you to take that pill Virgil! I'm too damn old to get back into this position," rang the voice.

"I'll meet you back here later," came a deep, gruff, elderly male voice.

"The hell you will!" the lady said. "It takes me ten minutes to get undressed, five minutes to get in position and twenty minutes for you to get hard. All that ain't worth three minutes, Virgil."

"I'll take the pill this time Katherine," the man replied.

"Like hell. You can go get Rosy Palm to lay you with your pill," she snapped.

We shuffled on by chuckling at the scene we overheard. I ran into our cabin and found the ring almost immediately under the pillow where I had placed my hand for several hours of drunken sea sickness. When we exited our room and closed the door we turned to head back down the hallway and from the room we passed, out came the elderly man.

"Virgil," was the captain of the boat. He came out wearing nothing but his button up captain's uniform shirt, his captain's hat, and a pair of tighty-whities. He must have been at least seventy years old.

He noticed us. He just smiled and tipped his hat as he walked away around the corner.

This was going to be a fun vacation.

Drunken escapades, old people fucking in the cabin and a tighty-whitey walk-of-shame? Walk-of-triumph? And we had just arrived.

We hurried back off the boat, again at a jog so we wouldn't be as late.

We did a speed walk for nearly a mile before we saw the "restaurant" (it looked more like a shack) the group had chosen. I was shocked when we walked up to the bar and saw a gathering of nearly twenty people, all couples. I was expecting two or three more couples at most. Kevin wasn't the type of person to immerse himself in a crowd quite this large, so I suspected that other couples told other couples who told other couples.

Most of the couples were similar in age to us. There were two that were obviously younger than us that I thought were probably rich kids taking a trip for their spring break on their parents' dime. There were two older, probably newly retired couples in their late fifties or early sixties. And the rest were so close to our age that it was indistinguishable by simply looking.

Kevin had hit if off on the boat with a young man named Stephen that had apparently played second base at some small college. He was a tiny man. He was probably five feet six and weighed around a hundred and forty pounds and talked with a severe twang but was very polite. His wife, Andrea, was about the same height as him and absolutely gorgeous. She had strawberry blond hair, green eyes, freckles, an overall fit, but curvy look as far as her body type, with what looked to be a substantial endowment in the chest department, though it was difficult to tell because she was dressed very modestly. She was also very polite and had that typical southern girl drawl to her voice.

We sat beside Stephen and Andrea at the bar and chatted for several minutes over some drinks while we waited for our group to be seated. The restaurant was very accommodating. They didn't have a table big enough for all of us, but had no problem with us putting nearly all of their smaller tables closer to each other so we could all get to know each other better than we would have by just sitting four to a table.

After we ordered our food one of the older gentlemen stood up and "clinged" his glass to get everyone's attention. We all went around introducing ourselves and our spouses. Upon the conclusion of the introductions the gentlemen stood back up, had the bartender bring over some previously ordered shots of tequila and offered a very simple toast.

Down the hatch went the shot.

You could just feel the tides shifting from fun but responsible adult evening, to all out vacation has begun, loss of inhibitions.

As it turns out Stephen and Andrea, like most people, lose a great deal of their modesty after a couple shots of tequila. Everybody was drinking. Most of us were getting a bit drunk. They were getting obliterated.

It's really a good thing they ate all of their dinner because I don't know where they'd be without something to soak up all the tequila they drank over the last two hours.

The second our group stood up from their respective tables to begin the conclusion of our evening Stephen and Andrea attempted to embrace and walk towards the ocean. On their way they both started shedding clothes. I thought that was a pretty amazing accomplishment considering they needed each other to hold each other up just to walk. But fifty yards later they were at the edge of the ocean completely naked and about to frolic into the waves.

Kevin and I walked on down the beach another twenty or thirty yards to one of the many firepits. It was already blazing and there were six low sitting chairs around the fire. We were the only ones there. Other couples had meandered off, some to their rooms, some to other firepits along the beach and some just walking along the beach.

123456...9