Korina's Observations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin took his shirt off and slid into the warm spring. Because of my top, I took off my wrap and sat down on the edge and put my feet in. As soon as Natalia had gotten settled into the spring she turned to the edge and retrieved a thin brown cigar-looking thing and a lighter from her clothes pile.

Before doing anything with the cigar she passed out the four mini-bottles of rum and gave some short toast about meeting new friends and down the hatch went the rum. She immediately asked Kevin and I if we smoked.

"Cigars?" I asked.

She chuckled. "No, no. You smoke, eh, pot? Mota?" she asked.

Kevin and I looked at each other and grinned and said, "Sure."

I knew Kevin had smoked before, but I didn't know how long ago it was. It had been several years now for me. But hey, you only vacation in the Caribbean once, right? Well, hopefully not, but we were drunk enough to talk ourselves into it.

Hector referred to it as a blunt. At any rate, we passed it around and took puffs for about fifteen to twenty minutes and then gazed at the stars in the clear night sky for another ten before anybody attempted to speak. We discussed some pressing issues such as whether or not aliens existed, as if that were the intellectual conversation most needed by us mere earthlings for the next few minutes before the group fell silent again. Then Natalia had an awakening and abruptly exited the spring, reaching down to grab Hector's hand to extract him as well. She announced that they were going to go dance under the waterfall.

I was all for her enthusiasm, but perhaps Kevin and I weren't as adept at handling the effects of the pot. We were perfectly content gazing at the stars for the next few minutes before we could even muster a thought about moving our bodies.

But the moment certainly did arrive. Between the weed and the booze, we got horny. With Natalia and Hector frolicking around under the waterfall a hundred yards away and under the cover of night, I instructed Kevin to slide up onto the side of the spring. I helped him shimmy off his shorts. He wasn't expecting anything and I suppose the pot had an impact as well, but he was completely flaccid.

I gave the tip of his penis a quick lick and then went all in. I licked his balls gently and gave them a quick, gentle suck to arouse his sensitivity. I put his semi-hard cock all the way into my mouth, used my tongue to stimulate the base of his cock and gave him constant eye contact. Within seconds I could feel his head swelling and his shaft reaching towards the back of my mouth. I gave a brief glance in the direction of Natalia and Hector to make sure they were still under the waterfall. They were. I took my mouth off Kevin's cock so I could remove my shirt. The pot felt good. My body felt good. I was free of care and as horny as I had ever been. The cool of the evening breeze coupled with my intense arousal hardened my nipples. I went back to sucking him. I sucked him in a way I didn't typically. I used my index finger and thumb to make a tight circle around the very base of his shaft to trap all of the blood in his shaft and make sure I could keep his cock in the position I wanted as I aggressively took my mouth all the way up and all the way down his cock more rapidly than usual. I let my saliva cover his shaft and didn't bother stroking it away.

I had been sucking him for several minutes with some vigor before removing my mouth to give myself a bit of a break and used my hand to stroke him as I gave Kevin one of those bottom lip biting grins of satisfaction. It was that, "Yeah, I know you like what I can do," kind of looks.

In the middle of that look, from only a few feet away came her voice, "Oh, that is very sexy," she exclaimed seductively.

Neither Kevin or I was in any kind of physical state to run and hide. And before either of us could make up our mind about what to do, Natalia had reached behind her back to undo her bikini top. Her breasts were very small. She had full, lush curves for hips and her butt was firm and bubbly, so it was a bit surprising to see that she was smaller than me up top once she undid her bikini.

She immediately went to kiss Hector. They had a brief make-out session and she turned back to us to see if we were still intimate. By this point I was just lightly stroking Kevin's cock and I noticed that he was now watching to see what they were going to do. While looking at us, she slowly lowered herself to a squatting position. Once there, she removed Hector's shorts. He didn't look hard, but I wasn't really sure. He was uncircumcised and his balls were very firm. His penis was pointing outward as opposed to hanging down because his balls were much larger proportionately than his penis seemed to be.

She gave his cock a few rapid licks with her tongue while still looking at Kevin and I. She then used two fingers to gently stroke his foreskin, but without actually exposing the head of his cock. She gave him one deep, slow suck and returned her gaze to us as she placed her fingers under his balls to play with them. At this point you could see that Hector was getting hard. His head had presented itself past his foreskin. The length of his head is about the extent of how much his penis actually grew. By the time he was fully hard I could tell that he was no bigger than my first experience, Eric. He might have been a little thicker than Eric. His cock was straight as an arrow. There was no curve whatsoever. I don't know why I felt so elated by this, but the fact that Hector was obviously less than four inches and noticeably smaller than Kevin made me feel incredibly good for Kevin.

I am sure that Kevin has had some emotional struggles with his penis size, especially since he opened up about past experiences that lead to his own opinions about it, so it was quite relieving to me for him to be able to see that he wasn't the smallest. It may sound silly, but it mattered to me. I felt like it was a much needed self confidence boost.

Natalia instructed Hector to sit down a few feet away from us as she lowered herself into the same position I was in. We gave each other a grin as we started to give our guys head. It was quite the new and unlikely experience for Kevin and I. It actually didn't take long for me to forget they were there again while I was giving Kevin head. I was truly hopeful that he was enjoying not only the head, but the visual that he had the bigger penis. It was a three hundred and sixty degree turn of events from the size mindset and personal interactions from his past.

In less than three or four minutes I heard Natalia attempting to persuade Hector to cum. "Cum for me Papi. I want you to fuck me. Cum for me!"

I could only guess from that persuasion that she knew he would cum too quickly from the first interactions, so she wanted to knock that first one out so she could get what she wanted.

I was intrigued, as with all sexual encounters, so I stroked Kevin as I watched her rapidly jerk Hector's cock to make him cum. Her hand easily covered his entire penis, so she was really pulling down with the foreskin at the base of his shaft, into his lower abdomen. She could obviously tell his signs. She soon stopped jerking and held her hand around the base of his shaft as she let him have his first release. He wasn't a shooter. He released quite a bit of cum, but it just rolled out and down her hand. She loved it.

As soon as she disposed of his cum she hopped out of the spring and Hector followed. She was ready. Hector never went soft for a second. She bent over a nearby rock and braced herself on it with her hands as Hector entered her from behind. There was no slow and steady. He grabbed her hips and went at it.

I'm not sure which one of them knew that he would cum again quickly if they didn't switch positions, perhaps it was both. But they abruptly pulled themselves apart after only a few minutes of them in the standing doggystyle position.

I'll admit that I found erect penises to be prurient. But some of them "stood out" (I often crack myself up) more than others. Sure there was a certain initial visual appeal to a well endowed man brandishing himself for the first time during a sexual encounter. But the most erotic aspect of it for me was when you could tell just from a visual that the man was not just sexually attracted to his partner, but that she was his goddess. It's not just that a man has a boner. It's that his boner becomes extra bonerific for a certain woman. It's simple to make a man hard. It's unique to be the primary object of his object. And you can tell.

I think that was the case for Hector. Maybe I was just high. But I found his penis to be of a particular salaciousness. Despite the fact that his penis was diminutive, I found it attractive in much the same manner that I found Kevin's penis to be the most appealing for me. His erection was raging. And it was focused on Natalia. He was unashamed and undeterred from his attentiveness to his goddess, to the point that I wasn't sure that he was still aware of our presence at the scene.

Natalia grabbed some of her garments and placed them on the edge of the spring a few feet away from us. She instructed Hector to sit. When he did she straddled him. Without even using her hand she guided herself onto his cock. You could tell the second he entered. She was craving it. She threw her head back and closed her eyes as she began grinding on him. I know from experience that it can be difficult to feel a man that is that small in certain positions, but that you can make up for it with the grinding action she was employing, to stimulate her clit as she rode him. She did it in a very seductive manner.

I had lost focus on Kevin. I snapped back to reality. I was not surprised at all to find that Kevin had his attention focused on me instead of on the sex that was occurring right beside us. I wouldn't have blamed him. I wasn't attracted to Hector physically, but as I admitted before, his erection was a bit captivating. But she was undeniably gorgeous. The fact that Kevin's visual preference sexually was a woman's butt would have been more than enough for him to be drawn to her. Her breasts were firm but barely a handful. But her ass was amazing. And she knew how to move it in the most seductive ways possible.

But there was Kevin, gently playing with my nipples and watching my hand as I stroked his cock. He looked back up and caught my eyes. I smiled at him. I knew I was his goddess.

I moved up close to his ear and whispered, "let's go over to the waterfall."

He obliged.

As he stood up I could tell that he was in a similar state as Hector. His penis was so hard that it almost didn't bob and sway as he walked.

When we got to the waterfall I told Kevin, "since we're on an adventure, I would like to do some adventuring of our own."

"What did you have in mind?" he asked.

"I want to try and do a standing sixty-nine," I said. I didn't have any idea why that particular idea entered my head. It just did.

He didn't even respond. He grabbed me around the waist with both arms, lifted me off the ground a bit and told me to hold on as he began to whirl me upside down. I used my calves in a scissor position to stabilize myself by wrapping them behind his head and neck. I immediately went after his cock with my mouth. I enjoyed sucking him from this angle. His curve was more closely shaped to the curvature of my throat from this angle. I could also easily play with his balls with the hand I wasn't using to brace myself with. He always talked about the ways in which I used my tongue on his cock so I figured this was a nice change of pace given that it was almost never used on the upper side of his shaft and head. I'll have to ask him about it later.

And then it happened.

How could it not? Kevin was holding me upside down under a freaking waterfall, on a slick slab of rock, while trying to do sexual maneuvers.

One of his feet slipped slightly.

Kevin's chivalry had another moment to shine. He contorted his body and jerked upwards hard on my waist to help make sure my head would not hit the rock. His rapid physical response landed him on his butt and back but protected me in the process.

It also got him some teeth marks.

Sex, weed, liquor and slippery rocks. What the hell did we expect to happen?

Chapter Seven- A Day Off to Heal

We laughed it off, but I felt quite certain that once all our extra curriculars wore off that we would both feel the effects.

Once we gathered ourselves and were able to sit up and take a deep breath we decided to just sit at the base of the falls and enjoy the beauty of the place and of the evening. We waited and watched from a distance until Hector and Natalia finished.

Once they were done we strolled back over to the spring to join back up with them for the hike back down the trail. Natalia was grinning ear to ear. They looked refreshed. We felt like we had been run over by a mac truck. We didn't mention our episode out of sheer embarrassment. We all threw our clothes back on and made the trek back down the trail under the stars.

By the time we got back down to the bungalows all of our painkillers had worn off. It was nearly two in the morning. I considered asking Natalia if she had another "blunt" so we could at least smoke away some of the pain before going to bed, but I didn't want to be nosy or appear as if we were potheads. We saw that the bar still had it's lights on but the bartender looked as if he was starting to close up for the evening. I rushed over to him and asked if he could pour us a quick shot. He was friendly and surprisingly alert and even offered to stay up with Kevin and I as long as we wanted.

I trotted back over to Natalia and said thank you for the evening together and offered to meet up with them again sometime during our trip and bid them goodnight.

Kevin had ordered us both a shot of top shelf tequila. We downed them quickly. I wanted to see the damage though. I lifted the back of Kevin's shirt very gently so I could see for the first time with some light. He had several huge gashes on his back. I was certain they would be on his butt too.

We really needed to get back and get in the shower to wash his cuts out to make sure they were cleaned as quick as possible, but I also knew that he wasn't going to be able to sleep through the pain that was certain to hit him in due time. I ordered us another shot.

When we got back to the bungalow I started a shower. I helped Kevin disrobe and said, "Oh my goodness Kevin! Your butt has a big gash in it!"

He chuckled. I'm sure it didn't ease the pain, but how else were we supposed to talk about such an idiotic episode?

His butt actually was the recipient of the worst damage. There was a deep cut that had some small bits of rock in it. I knew it was going to hurt to clean it out. As I began gently applying some soap and water to his scrapes, Kevin looked back at me and said, "Honey, check this out. My cock got so big it made you scrape your teeth on it!"

I'm glad he was joking about it because, damn. Literal, full mouth, teeth marks on the shaft of his penis from where my mouth clamped during the fall. It wasn't every tooth, but it was certainly enough to know that he'd been bitten. I returned some sarcasm and said, "It's a good thing we don't have to go to a hospital for this. What the hell would we tell them? I mean, if we told them the truth, nobody would believe us!"

We finally managed to get some sleep that night, though I'm sure Kevin had to sleep on his side the whole night. When we woke up I asked him if he wanted to try and go through our pre-planned vacation schedule for the day, which included a ropes course with zip lines. I knew that those harnesses would be painful on his fresh wounds. He wanted to tough it out and enjoy our time here.

We were up a couple hours early so we showered and made a pot of coffee. As we drank our coffee I asked Kevin what he thought about last night.

"I mean, other than our fall, it was fun. Heck, if it didn't still hurt so damn bad I'd already be laughing about that too," he joked.

"Well that's good," I began. "I meant more, what did you feel about the whole situation? We've never been naked in front of another couple before."

"I mean, Natalia was really hot," he started. He had not ever told me that another woman was hot. Even when there was another hot woman around or on TV. Not ever. "It was cool. I enjoyed it."

"I was wondering..." I hesitated. "What did you think about the fact that you were much larger than Hector?"

He laughed. "Honestly, I noticed, but I didn't think anything of it. If I'm being honest, I kind of liked getting high with them and that it kind of made all four of us care free. But as far as the sexual stuff goes, I thought Natalia had a great body and great eyes and it was fun to watch them, but it didn't really distract me from you. All I could think about was doing things with you and that I didn't care that it was in front of other people."

"Why? What were your thoughts?" he turned the question. "You've clearly thought about it," he added and gave a slight chuckle.

"I assume you want me to be honest," I stated.

"Always," he replied.

"I really liked the fact that you were larger. I thought that might be a confidence boost for you," I replied openly.

He looked at me sort of cock-eyed and inquisitively. "What is it?" I asked.

"Well, I've not thought of myself as lacking in confidence ever since I met you. You let me be me. You love me. And damn. I got the prom queen. I don't have any reason not to be confident," he assured.

"Oh, I always assumed that your fetish was more the result in a lack of confidence, at least in terms of that particular aspect of your body," I admitted.

"I mean, when I was younger," he added.

"Well, that's really good to hear," I replied.

"So, anyways, you were saying..." he continued. "What were your thoughts?"

"Well since we just brought up confidence," I paused. "I thought Hector had a really sexy cock. And it was entirely because he was confident in his ability to please her with it. I have to admit though, I did think that the fact that you were bigger than him is what gave you the confidence to be exposed during the adventure."

Kevin laughed at that. "No. The pot we smoked made me not care about, well, anything that was going on. I don't have anymore confidence issues in that regard, thanks to you. Don't get me wrong, I still wish it was bigger. I'm just not ashamed of it anymore."

"Ah. That makes sense. I guess you've never shown a lack of self confidence since we've been together now that we're talking about it. I guess I just remembered that you were hesitant to let me see it that first time," I acknowledged.

"Anyways. I'm glad to hear that I was wrong about that, but I'll add that I don't really love the idea of exposing ourselves sexually in front of other people as a regular thing. I don't even know if I would want to do it again at any time. Last night was fun and they were cool. But I think I was okay with it because of the pot and because they weren't concerned with us in the least. They were focused on each other," I admitted.

"Yeah, I'm with you," Kevin agreed. "That's more to do with just wanting you for myself than anything else though. I've earned my life trophy. It's okay if other people want to admire it on the shelf. But I don't love the idea of everybody taking it off the shelf to see how shiny it is."

"Aw sweety. Do you think I can make a once bitten cock work?"

Was there ever a doubt?

Of course I made it work. And I'm just guessing here, but the pleasure seemed to outweigh the pain.

He had a little pep in his step on the way to our zip line adventure but I imagine it was just because his endorphins were flowing at the moment. I know he really wanted to do the ropes course and the zip lines, but I imagined that his butt and his back would be paying a heavy toll after being strapped up in harnesses all day.

1...34567...9