Korina's Observations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat by the fire sipping some fruity mixed drinks for about half an hour while Stephen and Andrea splashed drunkenly in the waves. After a while their youthful exuberance gave way to their youthful sex drive and though they were nearly a football field away from us you could certainly tell that she had crouched down in the waves to give him a blowjob. Kevin and I curled up together next to a fire on a breezy but still warm evening began to cuddle closer. The thought of their adventurous sexcapades plus a bit of alcohol had started to make me horny. I slid my hand down to his crotch to rub him on the outside of his shorts and I could instantly tell he was also aroused.

I rubbed him and gently kissed his neck for only a few minutes before Stephen and Andrea started gallivanting our way. Naked as jay birds.

Andrea's very large but still very perky boobs were bouncing all around. And we soon learned that Andrea wasn't the only one of the pair that was well endowed. Though his erection had somewhat subsided from the voyage back up the beach, he was still at least partially hard. Aside from the obvious fact that he was very disproportionate from the rest of his diminutive stature, he was also uncircumcised. That was a first for me. I had never seen an uncircumcised penis before. In the state he was in he was at least seven inches and maybe more. I guessed he was probably around eight inches fully erect, but he wasn't particularly thick. But I was far more fascinated with how the whole "extra" skin thing worked than I was with his size.

They got to our sitting area and just barely in passing Andrea said "hey guys," as she lightly pushed Stephen down onto one of the beach chairs and immediately climbed back on top of him to continue their exploits. They made out for a brief moment and then she quickly slid down and started giving him head again. If they still noticed us, they certainly didn't care.

I poked Kevin in the ribs and started to stand up so he would get the hint to follow suit. I definitely wanted to return to our room and do our own thing, but I also wanted to leave the drunken love birds to themselves.

"I think we're gonna let you guys have some fun and adjourn for the evening. Good night!" I said as I grabbed Kevin's hand.

"Alright ch'all," Stephen replied, while Andrea kept sucking.

Kevin and I were all over each other as soon as we slammed the door behind us. I got on top of him and started to remove my clothes. "Well I'm sure you enjoyed watching her trot her way up the beach, didn't you?" I asked as I reached down to unzip his pants.

He chuckled. "And I'm guessing you're really wet from seeing such a...disproportionate...boner," he retorted.

As I used my hand to help guide his cock inside me I grinned and replied, "Well I'm definitely wet. But I've seen bigger."

(Slow ride. Take it e-zay.) I had every intention of making slow, passionate, caressing love. It turned into an advertisement for the Energizer Bunny on crack somewhere around the third pelvic thrust.

Chapter Four- What Are Your Fantasies?

I woke up smiling, with my head laying on Kevin's shoulder. We both laid there in each other's arms letting our bodies adjust as we woke up. Once we finally got ourselves out of bed and moving around we made ourselves a pot of coffee in our room.

Over our cup of coffee Kevin asked me point blank if there were any particular fantasies that I would like to play out while we were vacationing in some of the most beautiful and romantic places on the planet.

I hadn't really thought about it. I loved Kevin and loved our sex life. What was there to fantasize about?

I suppose there were a few things I wanted to try. I had always dreamed of having sex on the beach even though I realized fully that reality was far more likely to yield a weird sand-induced chaffing in places I would have a tough time shaking it out than I was to find some extraordinary orgasmic utopia. I also supposed it would be fun to have sex in the ocean, maybe in the wee hours of the night as opposed to some public romp, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't concerned with a potential effect of cool water.

I also wanted him to really take charge. I didn't really care where the sex went, I just wanted him to be a little forceful. I wanted him to grab me firmly, tell me exactly what he wanted to happen during the course of the sex and to be vigilant about it. I suppose you could add the detail that I also wanted him to stay in character throughout the process. I mean, I didn't want him to ask me if what he was doing was okay. The sex we had a few weeks before the vacation where Kevin had tied me up was one of my favorite sexual experiences of my life. I had even masturbated to the thoughts of it a couple of times since it happened. And I almost never masturbate.

More of that. I knew I wanted more of that assertiveness, but none of my desires were really about trying new things.

But those were the only three things I could really think of. So those were my responses.

I asked the same question of him.

"I kind of like the idea of the whole risky public sex thing too," he started. "But I'm with you. I think I'd like that to be done in the wee hours."

"Anything else?" I asked.

"I mean..." he paused as if to give serious thought about what he decided to share with me.

"Don't hold back on me now!" I said cheerfully. "I want to know. You have always been open with your sexual weirdness! Let's hear it!"

He laughed. "I was just going to say that I think I would be okay with it if you were...mean...you know, about..."

"About your penis size?" I asked.

"Yeah," he confirmed.

"Meaner than I already have been?" I inquired.

"Well, you've certainly played along and embraced the fetish, but you always include compliments and I know you're being honest when you make those comments about me still feeling good or being skilled or whatever aspect it is, but, I don't know, I've just read about guys that also like the meaner side of it," he admitted.

"I see. And was there some particular avenue you'd like me to use? Like certain words or phrases or something like that?" I asked.

"No. I always like leaving that up to you. You've always figured out a way to push the right buttons," he stated.

"Okay," I replied. "I have to confess that while I don't mind verbalizing your preferences, I don't think I'm really going to get into calling you tiny or pathetic or worthless. It's just not very close to the truth. You're not tiny. You're the best sex I've ever had, so you're not pathetic. We both know that your penis isn't big, so at least there's an element of truth with the things I've said and done so far. I'll try whatever you prefer me to try, but I like the routes we've gone with this. I'm not sure I'm going to be as good at the more humiliating aspects simply because I can't make them true in my own head."

"While we are on the topic of additional fantasies, can I ask you a question that I would like for you to think about and answer honestly?" I asked.

"Always," he replied without hesitation.

"Have you ever fantasized about, or do you think you'll ever have any intentions to experiment with sharing me?" I asked very frankly.

"No. Not at all," he responded quickly. "You're my person. I want to share every aspect of my life with you, up to and including all of my sexual kinks, but no, I definitely want you all to myself when it comes to the bedroom."

"Good," I replied. "Same here."

Well that was a good conversation. Especially since, now that I think about it, our sex desires for our vacation meant that we were going to have a lot of it. I'm not wonderfully skilled at math, but I calculated that...who am I kidding? I just knew that our preferences aligned and we were about to fuck like rabbits for several days.

So far as I could tell, the only dilemma facing us (in terms of the sex) was that we were very schedule oriented people. Besides just being that way naturally, we both also entered careers that are very schedule oriented. We both liked to plan things and to know that there was a plan. Our public beach and or ocean romps would most likely have little to no choice as to the timing of such desires.

Tomorrow was our last day on this island. While I was certain the other islands we visited would be just as beautiful and romantic, I wasn't as sure that they would be conducive to some of our planned, not-planned, proclivities. I felt like we should definitely try to make one of our scenarios happen by tomorrow night.

Our schedule for today was very exciting. We were to go on a guided venture up a mountainous jungle to see some waterfalls. Kevin was very outdoors-y anyways, so I knew he'd be looking forward to a bit of light exercise, and while I was certainly interested in seeing the natural majesty that the island and it's jungle had to offer, I wasn't exactly the athletic type. I was pretty fortunate that I didn't have to exert a whole ton of energy to keep my body in relatively good shape. The guide said the hike was supposed to be around twelve miles round trip, with several breaks for sight seeing along the way.

I packed a backpack full of snacks and waters...for Kevin to haul.

I bought a walking stick. I figured I would exert myself enough later.

We headed through the jungle promptly at ten in the morning, just as the guide indicated. There were fourteen of us in the group. There was no sign of Stephen and Andrea. From how drunk they seemed last night, even if they had scheduled the trip I wasn't sure they would have been able to wake up and make the trek. One of the older couples we ate dinner with the night before were with the group. I thought surely if they could both make it that I could. So I set off with a high level of enthusiasm and the very single-minded goal of not quitting.

Kevin could have carried me the whole way; and would have if I had asked. But I am pretty particular about maintaining my persona of being independent.

The hike was as beautiful and amazing as you would expect. The wildlife was beautiful and diverse. The plant life was perhaps more impressive, as the amount of rainfall combined with the more consistent heat had created large, thick canopies of green and the variety of fauna was indescribable. And the waterfalls. The waterfalls were majestic and pure.

The hike was worth it, but it was certainly exhausting. It took the group several hours to complete. By the time we were back I was soaked in sweat and a bit dehydrated even though I drank a handful of bottles of water on the trek.

For a moment I gave thought to the idea that Kevin and I just remain sweaty and dirty and not shower until tonight so we could go ahead and knock out the public beach session. I figured if we were going to get all grimy from the sand we may as well just start off grimy. Sexy, I know. But I didn't know exactly when we'd be able to sneak onto an unpopulated beach and I wasn't entirely sure that we would have enough energy to stay up that late given our long adventure today.

We decided to go ahead and go back to the room and shower before grabbing some lunch.

I love showering with Kevin. I don't necessarily love that he wants to clean me when I am so disgusting, but hey, I was getting rubbed down and pampered, so what the hell. Plus it is flattering that his cock gets hard every time I let him go all Scrubbin' Bubbles on me in the shower.

We didn't have any plans for the afternoon or evening, so we headed out of our room and wandered down to the bar. We sat down and I ordered a Pina Colada and Kevin ordered a locally brewed lager. By the time we got our drinks the young black couple that was part of our dinner group the other night sat down beside us and also ordered drinks.

Their names were Miles and Tasha and it turns out they were both a couple years older than us. Miles was a general contractor and Tasha was a fitness instructor. They were a very nice couple. They were also very social. We drank with them for three or four hours before we all realized how hungry we had gotten. And how drunk. Pina Coladas fly when you're having fun. Locally brewed beers too.

Neither us nor they had any plans, so we decided to go eat as a group. We went to a little local fish place. Kevin and I ate enough sushi to have to restock the Atlantic. Even with full bellies, the alcohol was starting to get to us. It was already after ten o'clock.

Miles and Tasha gave each other that "come hither" look and Tasha turned to us and announced that they would be packing it in for the night. That left us, drunk, with next to no one scurrying around on the beach. The bartender was closing up shop due to the fact that there was little activity around our section of the beach and other than our group of condos the bar light was the only light left on within a mile or so.

I suggested to Kevin that this was our chance to "knock one out." I told him I would be right back and ran off to our condo to grab some towels. I certainly wasn't about to get freaky on the beach in my birthday suit with nothing but sand grinding on our asses.

When I got back I dragged Kevin down towards the ocean in a darker area, laid out our towels and instructed him to lay down. I laid down with my head on his shoulder and draped my leg across his legs and told him that we were just waiting on the bartender to finish closing up shop.

We laid there for no more than three minutes and I think both of us realized that this was a terrible idea. Forget about using the towels for protection. It was apparently lost on us fools that the wind blows constantly off the ocean and millions of grains of sand were already blowing in our faces, our ears, everywhere. Our cracks and crevices were not going to be safe just because we applied the towels.

We decided against any removal of clothes almost immediately and instead decided to walk up past a series of dunes not far from our condos to see if anybody was in the hot tub. There was not.

We were both a bit anxious and horny at this point, but we also knew that the hot tub was slightly less secluded and much more likely to attract the attention of late night experimenters? Exhibitionists? But the whole public sex thing was on both of our fantasy radars, so we took the stroll, hopped in the tub with our bathing suits still on and I immediately straddled him and started kissing his neck and ears.

It couldn't have been more than forty-five seconds of kissing before we heard a couple of voices approaching.

"Howdy ya'll?!" came the exuberant voice of Andrea, towing Stephen in hand. "You guys are up late havin' some fun ain'tcha?" she asked.

I slid off of Kevin and sat beside him and before either of us could reply, she carried on, "Don't cha'll mind us! We came down here tuh fuck too!" she said enthusiastically, as if we were just dying to fuck in front of either people too.

They were obviously drunk again, but I was starting to think they were some type of definable exhibitionists or nudists, or something of that sort. They walked directly to the edge of the hot tub and immediately "dropped trau." Stephen was hung so disproportionately to the rest of his body that it bordered on comical. He was likely at least six inches completely flaccid, but the foreskin is what caught my attention once again.

I was pretty sure that if Kevin and I decided to stay for at least a few minutes longer that my curiosity revolving around the mechanics of the extra skin was going to be satiated.

As soon as they eased their way into the hot tub Stephen twisted off the top of a bottle of expensive tequila he had brought with them and took a substantial swig. He passed it to Andrea who took a swig. And Andrea handed the bottle over to me. I was drunk enough, but felt like I was about to be in need of another dose of liquid courage, so I caved and took a small sip and passed it along to Kevin who I assumed felt he also needed the extra bravery.

By the time Kevin had finished his sip Stephen and Andrea were all over each other. They made out for a few seconds, still in the hot tub, then without hesitation or reservation Stephen slid up to sit on the edge of the hot tub with his feet still in the water. His cock had gotten rock hard. He was easily eight inches long but I was right about him being on the thinner side. He had a slight downward curve and the thickness, or in this case thinness, was uniform from shaft to head. Being hard had retracted much of the extra foreskin so that only a portion was still over top of the head of his cock. Andrea moved her body in front of Stephen, grabbed the very top of his shaft so that the top of her hand was covering the bottom most part of his head. She pulled down (I couldn't tell if she was being firm or gentle) on his shaft so that the excess foreskin slid down below the head and then as she began stroking him while they continued to make out I could tell that she was using his foreskin to allow her hand to travel back and forth over the head.

Can't lie. The technique she used and the dynamics of the foreskin were very interesting to me, not just sexually arousing, but from a clinical perspective. Though I do admit to being aroused.

I wondered what Kevin was thinking. Andrea was certainly gorgeous. She was young and firm and curvy. I reached down to check out the state of things. Kevin was very erect. I glanced up at him as I realized how hard he was and moved up to whisper in his ear, "Do you like watching?"

He didn't respond verbally. Perhaps he didn't want them to hear any conversing. But he subtly thrust his hips upwards and stretched his neck back slightly. I could tell that he was so horny that he was attempting to resist getting more physically involved right then and there.

I found myself a bit conflicted. I was definitely not going to have sex in front of other people. That wasn't going to happen. But I was now very aroused as was Kevin.

Andrea had started to give Stephen head and alternated between sucking his cock and using her tits to stroke him. Stephen looked over at us and I suppose it was easy enough to tell that I was playing with Kevin under the water. He smiled and said, "Go ahead. Do whatever you guys want."

Kevin offered a light chuckle. I looked up at him to see if I could gather any nonverbal cues to see what he was thinking.

Andrea brought her lips off Stephen's cock and turned to us and said, "Don't be shy. It's okay to have some fun. We don't mind."

Kevin didn't respond at all, but instead just looked down to me for...well, I don't know what he was looking for from me, but I couldn't imagine that he would actually want to participate along side them. I assumed it would be much like a locker room situation where he may be embarrassed by the size difference when it happened in real life, in real time. It was one thing for the fantasies to be played out in the privacy of our own bedroom.

This all occurred to me in less than two seconds. As it was occurring to me I remembered that Kevin had told me that one of his preferences for what we did sexually during this vacation was for me to be meaner.

And that's when it came out. It was far more reactionary as a response goes than anything that resembled all of the thoughts that were going through my head.

"That's okay. I don't think Kevin's brave enough to let you see how small he is. You guys do your thing," I couldn't believe I had said it even as it was coming out of my mouth.

I don't know if it was involuntary or what thoughts were now running through Kevin's head, but his other head had swelled immensely.

I can only assume that my comment had a psychological effect on Stephen as well. He reached under Andrea's arms and helped her out of the hot tub. He turned her around facing the opposite direction and had her place her hands on the cinderblock wall and put his cock in her from behind. He started thrusting hard and fast.

123456...9