Korina's Observations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered in Kevin's ear that I wanted to go back to our room.

We got out of the hot tub quickly while they were facing away and as we walked away I said, "You guys have fun!"

Andrea responded under heavy breathing, with a trembling voice as she was clearly enjoying getting fucked, "You too."

We entered the room and Kevin shut the door behind us and quickly approached me to continue kissing as he took off my bikini quickly and forcefully. I stopped kissing to reach down and pull his trunks down and shoved him onto the bed.

I positioned my body to the side of him so that he could use his fingers to play with me while I sucked his dick. I angled my head slightly so that my face was facing opposite of him to make it easier for his curve to match the angle of my throat. It was easy enough to deep throat him, but I figured I might as well continue the theme of being mean since I started it. I had given him a couple of deep entries into my mouth before I turned to him and instructed, "Fuck my mouth."

He gave two deep but slow thrusts and I came back up and looked at him again. "I said to fuck my mouth. Your little dick isn't going to gag me. Fuck my mouth."

He removed his fingers from my wet pussy and placed both hands firmly on the back of my head and began forcing his cock into my mouth more rapidly. He was definitely getting into it. He got so into it that something clicked in him, perhaps it was a conscious decision based on my verbalized preferences. He took control.

Kevin pulled me off of him. He got up and grabbed my shoulders to turn me to him, gave me a brief, forceful kiss and somewhat aggressively pushed my shoulders back down. He grabbed a pillow from the bed, placed it beside the bed on the floor quickly and directed me onto the pillow, on my knees, as he put his cock right back in my mouth. He bunched up my hair in his left hand, rammed his cock as deep as he could into my mouth and then pushed his body and my head and shoulders back onto the bed so that he was almost on top of me. He used his other hand to brace himself on the bed and proceeded to fuck my mouth as deep as he could.

It was the most aggressive Kevin had ever been with me. He didn't push it over the edge. He was forceful but didn't want to grab too hard or thrust too fast. It was also strangely arousing to feel his heavy balls swinging against my neck and chin as he rapidly pushed his cock into my mouth. I wasn't really a balls person, so it was an unusual sensation for me.

After a few minutes of this he pulled out and helped me up and forcefully made out with me again. He laid down on his back on the bed and pulled me over on top of him and said, "Put my cock inside you."

I did.

It felt so good. I was so turned on by his domination over me.

"I was right wasn't I?" I asked as I rocked back and forth on his throbbing member.

"Right about what?" he struggled to respond under his heavy breathing.

"You know what I'm talking about. Andrea is hot and you didn't want her to see how much smaller your penis is than Stephen's," I announced.

"She's not as hot as you," was his response.

"Aww, sweetie. Trying to be sweet to me doesn't make me wrong does it?" I taunted.

"No," he responded shortly.

By this time he was fucking me so hard and so fast that I was about to have an orgasm. For him his penis was huge. His head was so thick and it was rapidly rubbing against my G-spot.

I sort of regret that I didn't tell him that I was close to cumming. It wouldn't have taken me more than another two minutes. But he abruptly grabbed me by the hips and lifted me off of him and laid me on my side. He got behind me as if we were spooning. He gave a brief attempt to put himself inside me before telling me to do so.

"Well if you wanted me to be mean about your tiny penis this is the position you should have started in. Your cock is so small it's tough to get in from this position. Your head is barely going to reach me," I teased.

I got the head of his cock just barely inside me and he started thrusting rapidly as soon as he entered me. Of course he was actually plenty long enough to keep himself inside me and it felt great as always. But it was certainly a max effort kind of thing for him to be able to stay inside me as he got more excited and his thrusts attempted to become longer.

He was grabbing my hips very firmly and pulling my ass down onto his dick with every stroke. It was super hot. "That must feel pretty good on that little dick. You're really working hard," I taunted again.

That was all she wrote. He pulled out of me, pushed my hip back over so that I was laying flat on my back and stood up on the bed so that he was straddling me with his cock directly above my midsection. He started stroking himself rapidly. After a few seconds he started to shoot his load all over me. I am sure he knew that his forceful ejaculations would reach my face and that my face was probably his target. At least I assumed as much given this bout of domination that he had stuck to.

I didn't dodge it. I just closed my eyes and let as much of his cum as possible land on my face. Being the more submissive of the two during sex was such a rare occurrence that I had fully embraced it and was thoroughly enjoying the role. I also assumed he was enjoying it since he kept up the theme for the duration of the sex and since he was blowing his load about thirty minutes quicker than normal.

Even though I played along with one of his fantasies, well, a different version of his fantasy, it was always a very arousing phenomenon to have him become more dominant in the bedroom. I knew this wouldn't be the norm. Kevin wasn't an aggressive personality. But I knew that I could get him to partake in similar sexual experiences every once in a while from this point forward.

Chapter Five- Feelings

I woke up very early that next morning. It was surprising given how much we had to drink. But I was bothered. I don't mind doing and saying things to Kevin that he prefers when we are in the privacy of our own home. But I felt pretty horrible for calling him out as small in front of other people. It didn't matter if he had instructed me to be meaner. The fact that I didn't find him small, the fact that I didn't take any time to consider his feelings about outing him, the fact that I may have done so within a familiar setting that put his mindset back to a time when he may have first developed his insecurities from being exposed in front of peers...

It didn't sit right with me.

I laid awake for at least a couple hours in the remnants of the morning darkness feeling bad about the whole situation.

As the light of morning approached Kevin rolled over towards me and put his arm across me. He had this still kind of drunk but still passed out grin on his face. He unconsciously pulled me into him. It was very comforting given how I had felt the last couple hours.

As he pulled me into his body I could feel my thigh being poked. I curled my left hand over just a bit to feel just how hard he was. I grinned thinking about what he might be dreaming about. Morning wood. The unconscious arousal he was experiencing was making me very consciously aroused.

I reached down with my right hand and slipped it under my panties. At first I was touching myself very gently so as not to wake Kevin. The wetter I got the less volition I had over my bodily reactions. I was still gently stroking his cock through his briefs as I squirmed from my pleasuring myself.

I couldn't take it any more. An impulsive fantasy struck me. I shimmied away just a little bit. I was going to lightly roll him over onto his back, but as I removed myself from his cuddle he rolled over himself. He was still grinning. He was still passed out. And he was still erect.

I was curious. And I was horny.

I lightly grabbed the elastic band of his briefs and slipped it over his cock. I had to hold the waistband down because I knew I couldn't just slide them off without waking him. His penis was much different than I expected it to be. I suppose that his unconsciousness and not being aware that he was about to be sexually active changed the magnitude of his erection. The head of his penis always became so full, so engorged, when he knew he was going to get head or get to fuck me. That was not the case for his morning wood. His head was much smaller. I actually thought briefly that he may well enjoy this physical reaction if he were able to see it since his penis actually did look smaller than normal in this state.

I repositioned my body so that I could look at him when I put his cock in my mouth. I wanted to see if there was any reaction. I also wanted to know if and when I woke him up.

Though he didn't wake as I slid my lips down his shaft, he stirred a bit. He could definitely feel it. The more I sucked him the more his body wriggled with pleasure. After a couple minutes his penis also began to twitch. He wasn't close to cumming, but I wondered if he was nearing the point at which the physical pleasure would wake him.

I was shocked at how long I sucked him before he started to wake. It must have been six or seven minutes. When his eyes started to flutter open the awakening sprung to life.

"Oh God," he moaned. "What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I answered with his cock still at the edge of my mouth. "I'm sucking your dick."

He gave a light chuckle. "Yeah, that was rhetorical babe. Maybe I should have asked, why are you sucking my dick?"

"Because you were hard. Want me to stop?" I replied sarcastically.

"No. But that isn't the only reason. I know you better than that," he stated.

"What? You don't think I just like sucking your dick?" I asked.

"No. No, I know you do, but come on..." he waited.

I repositioned my body so that I was straddling his legs under the sheet. I put his cock all the way into my mouth, stuck my tongue out to tease his balls while I deepthroated him and kept it at the back of my throat and gave him a prolonged period of eye contact until he let his head fall back onto the pillow.

I slid my lips back up his shaft. I moved myself up his body and held his cock straight up so I could sit on him. I was so wet. He slid in easily. I rocked myself back and forth very slowly as I leaned forward to kiss his neck.

"Honestly..." I paused because I didn't necessarily want to admit my thoughts, but I felt like I needed to be honest with him.

"I did not like what I said last night," I told him.

"I am fine with saying the things you want to hear when we are alone. I want you to have the most physical and psychological pleasure I can give you. But I should not have made the comment I made in front of other people," I admitted.

I continued to ride him slowly. "I want you to know, and I mean really, honestly, know...I do not think your penis is small. I love it."

I could feel his head swell inside me.

I pulled my body back up as I continued to ride him. The swelling of his head felt great as I grinded myself on top of his shaft. He never said a word about my comments. He reached out and began rubbing my clit with his thumb as I rode him. I suppose he understood well that I felt bad about what happened. He probably thought nothing bad of my comment, but instead of trying to discuss anything he just let me have my pleasure.

The sex was so gentle. He caressed every curve of my body. He let me go at my own pace. I rode him for well over an hour and came multiple times. "Okay. I want you to cum," I said as I neared the point of leg cramps.

He had almost assuredly been ready to cum for quite some time. As soon as I gave him the go-ahead he held a firmer grip on my butt and sort of held me down on top of his shaft. I couldn't feel the actual cum in this position, but I felt his penis twitch aggressively as it normally does when he has his release.

It wasn't the most passionate sex we had ever had. We didn't get to that animalistic, uncontrollable lust sort of stage. Instead it was the most sensual love making we've ever done.

We were supposed to be leaving the island later that afternoon so neither of us were particularly interested in embarking on another adventure, especially given how much we drank last night. Since I didn't really give him a chance to respond to my comments, I was curious if he would open up and share some of his thoughts about all of it.

After laying with my arm draped across him until our breath slowed, I just came out and said, "So, regardless of what I told you my feelings were, I want to know what your thoughts on it are."

"I mean, I was a little surprised. I told you I was interested in that line of thought, so I am certainly not upset in any way that you made the comment. But if I am being honest, I was thinking more in line with how you went about it in the bedroom. Like, instead of telling me I'm still good at sex, just ignoring that part of the fetish, the niceties. Instead of the complimentary aspects of it, like maybe try sticking to the whole "not big enough" part of it. I really liked the 'fuck my mouth' lines."

Chapter Six- It's High Time

Later that afternoon we packed up our stuff and hopped back on the boat to cruise on down to the next stop on our island adventure. Saint Martin was the next stop.

When we arrived in port, Saint Martin seemed a little less tourist-y at first glance. The buildings looked older. It had that old, seasoned cookware kind of feel to it (if that makes any sense). It looked like you were more likely to get a meal cooked over the fire, steeped in older traditions. It looked like a place where you'd find someone throwing a spear into the ocean to harpoon tonight's dinner by hand.

As we began to meander throughout the island I realized that it wasn't quite as rugged as it looked pulling in. There was still commercialization, casinos, chain restaurants, but there was some nice balance with plenty of hiking, camping, horseback riding kinds of activities to be enjoyed.

Kevin and I had stopped on the shore momentarily to take a look at the crystal clear waters and marvel at the beauty when another young couple cleared their throats just behind us and asked (with a bit of what I believed was a Spanish accent), "Excuse. Do you know where we can find the treetop restaurant?"

We glanced at each other and I responded, "No, we sure don't, but that sounds like a lot of fun! Now that you mention it, we'd love to find it as well."

"Ah, you are on the cruise as well?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," I responded.

"You should join us!" she offered. "Assume we can find it," she joked.

I offered myself a more educated guess that I was correct about her accent being Spanish after hearing her lack of an '-ing' ending to the word "assume." Almost every person I knew back home that was of some type of Spanish speaking dissent routinely left off certain endings of words within the English language.

"Thank you very much for the invite," I said. "Let's walk into one of these shops and ask."

"I'm Korina and this is my husband Kevin," I offered.

"I'm Natalia and this is my fiancée Hector," she returned.

They were a younger couple, probably in their mid to late twenties. Natalia was very light skinned compared to what most Americans would think of when they thought about a Spanish speaking person. It actually made me wonder what country she was from to be honest. She was average height, maybe five foot five. She was stunning. She had uncharacteristically green eyes. They were light, like sea green. She had a very womanly figure. Her hips were much wider than her waist and I'm sure Kevin would say that her ass was amazing. And she had really full lips.

Hector hadn't spoken a word to either of us so far (but I guess Kevin hadn't spoken either). Hector was also average height, around five foot nine or ten. He was much darker skinned. He certainly wasn't unattractive, but he was a little bit on the chunky side, sort of like an athlete that recently stopped being athletic.

We got the information we were looking for in the first shop we came to, which was a surfing shop. It was early in the afternoon, so we asked them when and where they'd like to meet up with us to go have dinner in the treetops. We agreed to meet right back here three hours from then. That worked for us. It gave us time to walk around and see where some places were and to find our bungalow and take our stuff in.

We met back up in front of the shops and they were right on time. People always get a placement jump in my book when they are early or on time. The restaurant we were going to was nearly three miles away and up the peak a few hundred yards. Instead of hiring a cab, we decided to hoof it, literally. We rented horses because we all felt like it would be a more authentic part of the experience. We all mounted our horses and followed a guide that we rented the horses from up the trail.

The view from the restaurant was stunning. Crystal clear waters for miles, setting sun, beautiful natural topography of the island. You name it, it was beautiful. I had crab cakes and white wine. Kevin had some local fish and as usual, a local brew. After dinner we all four just sat and drank casually and talked about what we did and where we were from. Hector was a construction site manager and Natalia was a floor manager for a Mexican fine dining place. He was from Brazil and she was from Spain. It was quite coincidental for them to have ever met. They both came to America on temporary work visas and promptly went through the citizenship process. They had met when they both decided to get their two year degrees at the same community college while they were also working.

Natalia told us that some locals had informed her and Hector that there was a natural spring and a small waterfall not far back down the trail, on a side trail, where couples went to relax on warm evenings. I was skeptical at first, but she pulled out a map the local gave her of the island with the destination highlighted. It wasn't more than a few hundred yards off the trail we came up. Kevin nodded in approval as the idea was mentioned. I decided to live a little and excused myself so I could go tip the guide and let him know that we would be walking back down.

We finished our drinks and got up from the table to head back down the mountain. Natalia instructed us to wait on her for just a second while she went over to the bar. She returned promptly with four mini-bottles of local rum.

I started to feel old. It was going to take my body two full years to adjust with trying to keep up with the drinking habits of these young whippersnappers.

We found the trail split easily on our way back down the trail. And there it was. It was like some sort of paradise sanctuary. There was a large spring with what looked like steam rising up. And another seventy-five to a hundred yards away was a small, but high waterfall. The water was falling onto a smooth, rocky surface and there was even an indention into the rock behind the fall. It looked almost man made the way it was carved out.

Hector slid his sandals off and stuck his toes into the spring and declared it "warm." The breeze and the sun dropping below the horizon had cooled off the evening, but it was still very tropical feeling. Hector and Natalia took off their shirts without hesitation. He was wearing what seemed to be swimming shorts already. Natalia had a black bikini top. They looked very much prepared to have made this stop. Kevin had on some old khaki shorts and a very beachy button up shirt. I had anticipated an evening beach walk, so I was dressed somewhat appropriately with a thin wrap skirt over top of my bikini bottoms, but my top was one of those light weight strapless bandeau tops, so I wasn't wearing a bra or a bikini top.

123456...9