Korina's Observations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't surprised that he toughed it out. He definitely had an athletic, adventurous side that I didn't really have. I knew he'd enjoy all of the rope and zip line stuff. What surprised me was how much I enjoyed it also. Everything we did we did together. We weren't harnessed in together, but we traveled the course in tandom. The zip line parts were a rush. I thought I would be terrified, but once I got rid of some of the nerves, it just felt freeing. There were several sections that were upwards of a half mile long. And even climbing the course initially to get to the higher zip line sections was enjoyable. It was challenging for me physically, but it made me achieve.

We were supposed to do a few other things that day, but I suggested to Kevin that we go back to the room and take care of his wounds. They were bad. None of them were deep, but they had all been rubbed enough through our ropes adventures that they were all lightly bleeding. I ended up buying some anti-bacterial cream from a local shop and made him lay on his stomach while I applied it under the fan. He was eventually able to fall asleep.

It wasn't exactly a day off, but the second part of the day without doing any strenuous activities was much needed. It allowed both of us to rest up for the last section of our vacation.

After the most recent events we decided to just "chillax" for the final couple days. We ate, we drank, we swung in the hammocks. But we didn't get crazy anymore for the rest of the vacation. We needed some recovery time even before we made the voyage back home.

Chapter Eight- Edging

Kevin was typically willing to experiment with anything I suggested. I had been doing quite a bit of reading about something I thought that he and I both could enjoy. It is called "edging." Basically it is simply the practice of delaying orgasms intentionally so that when the final release does occur, it is more intense.

I had a general plan. Well, I had given more thought about what I wanted to do for the final session where I allowed and encouraged his release. Let's just say that I had a special item or two delivered from Amazon.

Kevin was already a "shooter." He had impressive ejaculations. They were the kind of orgasms that make even the porn girls' jaw drop. Most of the women I know tolerate cum. It doesn't even matter if it is in relation to swallowing or just having their man masturbate onto their boobs or ass. There aren't many women out there that I've found that are genuinely aroused by a man's orgasm. Perhaps that's because they haven't seen a really impressive orgasm. Or perhaps they just don't like cum. It could also be the case that I was simply aroused by Kevin's because I knew that it was a sign of appreciation for me and for how I made him feel.

If there is a way to make his orgasms even more intense than they already were, I'm all for it. I could use the build up part for both of our liking. I was trying to think of some ways I could have some fun with the release as well. I could make a game out of it and see how far he could shoot, but I think he would enjoy it more if he could watch himself cum on me. Honestly, I would find that more arousing too. Fuck the game idea.

I brought up the idea to him at dinner one evening to see what he thought about it.

"You mean you're not going to let me cum?" he asked with a hint of skepticism.

"Well, not for like three or four days, no. But look at it this way. At least I'm guaranteeing you that I'll play with your cock for like three or four days in a row," I tried to persuade him.

"Okay," he said shortly.

Well that was easy.

"Can we start tonight?" he grinned.

And there it is. Sly sum'bitch.

Who am I kidding? When it came to our sex life we both got what we wanted all the time.

"Sure. Stand up and take your pants off," I demanded.

"Right now?" he asked.

"Aw, are you shy?" I quipped.

"Can I go shower first?" he asked.

"Sure. But I still want you to stand up and take your pants off before you go," I ordered.

He stood up and took his pants off as I asked.

I grinned.

"What?" he asked.

"It's cute," I replied.

"Psh. I'm going to shower now," he informed me as he stomped back through the hallway.

While he was showering I changed into some sexy lingerie and waited for him on the bed. When he came out of the bathroom he just had his towel wrapped around his waist.

"Okay. Now what are you going to do with me?" he asked with his hands on his hips.

"Take off your towel," I instructed.

He let his towel drop to the floor. At first he just stood there with his hands on his hips grinning. After a couple seconds I asked, "Are you just going to stand there naked?" Instead of springing forth onto the bed with his sexy wife in lingerie, he began doing the hoola-hoop and swinging his junk around. "Aw, that's cute. But you'd have to have something to swing around for it to impress me," I teased. I was glad that he was still completely flaccid. I didn't really want to cater to his fetish for the edging experiment. I wanted this to be my thing. But a quick, subtle comment would get him ready to go.

He stopped swinging it around and took a step towards the bed. I told him to stop.

"What? I thought you were trying to get me on the bed!" he exclaimed.

"I changed my mind," I said.

"I want you to get yourself hard for me," I instructed as I pulled down my top to expose my nipples. I leaned over to his side of the bed and grabbed his pillow and put it on top of my own. I was going to sit up and masturbate for him while I watched him stroke himself.

"Go ahead," I said as I started to touch myself.

He started touching himself lightly. My nipples started to harden pretty quickly. His cock did too.

"Mmmm," I bit my lower lip. "I love watching your cock grow for me."

"Come over here," I ordered. "I want you to lick my pussy."

He went down on me for a long time. He stayed down there until I gave him permission to stop. I have never been able to have an orgasm from being eaten out, but Kevin was good at it and I let this session go on much longer than I normally would have. It was hard for me not to just put his cock in me right then. But I was going to follow through.

"Stand up," I told him. He stood up beside the bed. I laid down on my stomach across the bed and started to lightly fondle his balls as I watched his cock spring back to it's fully erect state. I started sucking him while he bent over and massaged my butt. After about fifteen or twenty minutes I removed his cock from my mouth, grabbed his shaft and slapped his head on my tongue a couple of times before I looked up at him and said, "Alright. I'm done with you. Go find something else to do."

He took a step back and looked at me as he reached down to keep his dick hard in hopes of continuing.

"Eh, eh!" I scolded. "I didn't say you could continue. Let go. Go watch TV or something."

He went away on demand. I masturbated and had an orgasm. This little project may well end up being pretty fun.

I planned on doing this for a period of three nights. I didn't really know much about the practice and I wasn't sure how long was too long to make Kevin hold out before it became cruel. I wanted to do something just a little bit different each of the three nights just to keep things interesting. But I had a feeling that after the first two nights of this, my plans for the big finale were going to make a big splash. See what I did there? "Big finale?" "Big splash?" Yeah, well I think I'm funny.

Day two was upon us. I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do for this session, so I was wracking my brain to think of some ideas while I was on my way home for lunch. When I got there I found my Amazon package waiting for me on the doorstep. I took the box inside and opened it up to make sure everything was correct. It was. I wasn't going to break this idea out until at least the third night of this project, so I needed to find a place to hide it so Kevin wouldn't see it between now and then.

Kevin never used most of his drawers, so I went straight for his lowest drawer, his winter sweaters drawer, as a place to temporarily hide my surprise.

To my surprise, when I opened the drawer and cleared some space, I saw that Kevin had already hidden something in there himself. I don't know how long ago he had purchased it, but there was a penis sleeve in there. Kevin never kept any secrets from me so I was genuinely curious about the timing in which he had attained it. Was it before me out of insecurity? Was it recently to try something new with me?

When Kevin got home that evening I was already in a hot bubble bath having a glass of wine. And touching myself. I found that my anticipation for some of our sexual events was probably as great or greater than his. He came in and I heard the door shut. He shouted back through the house, "Korina?"

"In the bath!" I shouted back.

He walked into the bathroom and gave me a big smile. "Whatcha doin in there?" he asked.

"Touching myself," I replied. That caught him a bit off guard. But he quickly began disrobing with the anticipation of joining me. As he was taking off his clothes I spoke up again, "Kevin."

"Yes," he answered.

"I have another confession to make," I acknowledged.

I didn't let him respond or ask any other questions. "I ordered a surprise several days ago for us to use at the end of this little edging experiment, and..." I paused. I don't know why. I had never found anything of Kevin's, so I didn't want him to be caught off guard or mad at me. "I was looking for a place to hide the surprise and I chose your winter drawer." I could tell by his eyes that he knew what that meant, but he didn't have any kind of major reaction, or any response at all. I suppose he was waiting for me to see what I would say.

"I saw the penis sleeve," I admitted. "Why didn't you tell me?"

He offered a light sigh. "I was embarrassed," he admitted.

"Of what?" I asked. "I mean, I assume you bought it for us to try, right?"

"Well, yeah, but..." he paused unconfidently.

"Come on in here with me," I suggested.

He stepped into the bath. He sat across from me at first but I motioned him over to me and sort of spun him around so that he was sitting between my legs and pulled him back to me so that he was leaning back on me. "You can always tell me when you buy things like this for us to try, you know. Or just tell me that you want to try something else," I said as I reached around to start playing with him. He was completely flaccid. I knew that because he was not aroused, as he typically would be as soon as he saw me naked in the bath, and with my admission that I was already touching myself, that there might be something bothering him in relation to this.

"Well, what?" I asked. "No need to go all shy and quiet on me now! I know all your little quirks and I love them. I'd rather you just be honest about it and let us find a way to have fun with it!" I said enthusiastically to encourage him that whatever his answer was that I would be accepting.

"I bought it before we went on vacation. It was when you started describing your doctoral thesis project. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry about me," he started.

"Worry about you how?" I asked.

"You know...that I was worried about not being enough," he continued. "But I guess I wouldn't buy something like that if I wasn't," he went on.

"I don't think I understand," I said.

"Well, during the whole thesis process I just started to wonder if maybe you missed having something bigger. I guess I just got a little embarrassed that I bought it. It was like an admission that I wish...you know," he acknowledged reluctantly.

"That you wished your dick was bigger?" I asked rhetorically. "Every guy does. Even the big ones."

I paused and looked at him to get a sense of his emotions. "Look. I don't miss it. I don't miss anything about my sexual experiences before you. Not a single aspect. But you don't have to be embarrassed about buying something that is intended to add to our sex life. I'm not at all interested in you being bigger, but I am certainly interested in participating in something that you want to try in our personal sex life. That's definitely not something to be ashamed of. In fact I just appreciate that you desire to find ways to please me. But it won't be increasing your size that does it for me. It's no different than the dirty talk that you prefer for your fetish. I have no personal desire to tell you the things you want to hear about your size, but the fact that it turns you on, turns me on. The fact that you're comfortable enough to tell me these things and include me in them is the arousing part."

"Now. I'm horny! Would you like to try your sleeve? I have something for you but it's not much, so if you want to we can," I stated.

"Okay," he said, still seemingly a bit reluctant. "What did you have for me?" he asked.

"You'll see," I said. "But it's really nothing too crazy or kinky. Just a detail I thought you might enjoy."

We stood up out of the bath and he was still soft. That was very unlike him, so I knew that there must still be some anxiety and even embarrassment lingering over my discovery of his device. I decided not to be so controlling once we got to the bedroom. I figured it might be better to ease into the sexual stuff with a bit more normal foreplay.

Before climbing onto the bed I opened my nightstand and took out my reading glasses and put them on. Sometimes something as simple as a different look could push the right buttons. Kevin had mentioned previously that he thought the whole sexy teacher look was a turn on.

He definitely liked the look. He started to grow a little bit almost instantaneously. "Sexy?" I asked.

"Very," he responded as he reached down to help himself along.

"That's hot. I love it when you stroke yourself to me," I confessed.

I laid on my back on the bed still naked from the shower and instructed him to straddle me and get on top of me. I fondled his package gently to warm him up and then motioned for him to slide up so I could suck him from this position. I liked this position for giving him head. It gave him control over the depth and pace. Because of his upwards curve I always wondered if he could occasionally feel my teeth or rubbed the roof of my mouth funny. I know the head is very sensitive so in my own mind I felt like this may not be the best position for his pleasure, but he never had any complaints and always seemed to enjoy it.

After a few minutes of grabbing his butt and pulling his cock into my throat I pushed him back a bit and told him to switch positions. We flip flopped and I got on top of him and straddled him just below his cock. I halfway crawled across the bed to reach down into his drawer and bring out the sleeve he had been keeping a secret. I didn't think discussing it further would invite a positive response so I decided just to take charge of that experiment.

"I'm guessing you're going to need some lube to get into this," I said as I reached into my drawer to get the baby oil. I gave myself a couple squirts into the palm of my hand and slathered his cock.

I slid the sleeve down on top of his swollen head. It was harder to get on than a condom. It was a bit more rigged. After I got it on to a point where it looked and felt more snug I asked him how it felt.

"It feels good. It's soft. It's like a really thick condom," he answered matter-of-factly.

"Okay, let's give it a try," I told him as I added some lube to the tip of the sleeve.

I lowered myself onto the tip of the sleeve. It caught me off guard a bit. It had added quite a bit of thickness. I obviously had a facial reaction and let out a slight moan as it entered. He noticed.

"That's really hot," he said.

I slid down his shaft slowly a couple of times and asked him how it felt for him.

"It feels really good when you get back down to my shaft," he said.

The sleeve only slid over top of part of his shaft, so I knew what he meant. It felt better once his own skin could feel me. It was actually the same for me. It was interesting and the material was at least somewhat realistic, but I much preferred his own skin. Still, there was a good chance I could use the experience for his benefit going forward. I knew that he liked my reactions as it entered, so I could definitely play on the size thing for him. That being said, I wasn't very interested in actually using the sleeve again. Actually, I wasn't very interested in continuing with the sleeve.

It actually worked out pretty good for me that I had always planned to use this as just another session for the edging experiment and could simply stop the session and be able to explain it away by referencing the edging. It honestly wasn't very good sex. Our sex life as a collective is wonderful. Each time we have sex isn't always great, but it has never been bad between Kevin and I. Like all couples, sometimes the sex is just, eh. But the sleeve... I wasn't a fan at all. I understand why Kevin bought it. I understand why Kevin thought it might be a positive addition to our sex life. But it was bad. I don't mind incorporating toys here and there to add to physical and especially psychological pleasure, but from now on when I have sex with Kevin I don't want the actual penetration from him to be some fake attachment. I want to feel Kevin's erection. I want to feel how soft his skin is. I want to feel the pulsations from the reactions based on what he likes and what he doesn't like. I want to feel his pelvis rub against my clit. I want to feel his effort.

I needed to get through this session. Like everything else about our sex life, I thought it best to just open up and be honest.

"Kevin," I interrupted his thrusts.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"I don't like it," I stated bluntly.

He stopped thrusting but didn't say anything. He just gave me an inquisitive look.

"Can we do something else?" I asked. "How about I get on my knees and suck your dick with the glasses on?" I suggested.

"Of course. I don't want to do stuff you don't enjoy. You know that," he reassured me.

I wanted him to have something that he both enjoyed and that gave him a little bit more of a dominant position. I felt bad for not liking this avenue. He rarely suggested additional experiments. But I also shouldn't feel guilty for not liking something. Eh. Sex can be awkward I guess. At least we're able to talk about it and move on.

To make him feel a little bit better (especially since it was the second night in a row where I would intentionally end the session before he achieved orgasm), I placed a pillow on the floor, removed the sleeve and stroked him for a bit while I made out with him. I lowered my glasses just a bit to look over the brim seductively at him and asked, "Do you think I'm sexier in the glasses?"

"Eh, not sexier necessarily. Maybe...dirtier...naughtier," he replied.

I lowered myself onto the pillow and grabbed his butt to pull him forcefully into my mouth as I looked up at him. I could tell it turned him on. His head thickened. I didn't want to revert back to telling him he was small because I figured I would use that as part of the big finale tomorrow night. But I knew I could simply make a reference to the size difference that the sleeve added and conclude the session on a positive note for both of us, with him left wanting more and excited for tomorrow and me left knowing he was pleasured and that I was easily able to escape the only really bad sexual experience I've had with Kevin.

"So, did you like the sleeve?" I asked as I licked his frenulum.

"Uh," he stammered. "I liked your reaction when it went in."

"Yeah? You liked seeing my face as I tried to take something bigger than I'm used to?" I teased.

1...456789