Korina's Observations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," he began breathing heavily.

"How much bigger did it make you?" I continued.

"Two inches," he struggled.

"Oh? Would you prefer having a seven inch penis? You think you could make me feel better if you were a little above average?" I added.

"Seven inches is a 'little above average'?" he asked under heavy breathing.

"Well, I mean it's not like you don't know that I've had a lot bigger than seven inches," I teased.

He was only able to moan. I pulled my mouth off of his shaft, stood up, gave his butt a playful slap, and kissed him on the cheek as I walked away, swinging my hips in an exaggerated manner as I looked back over my shoulder at him in a teasing and seductive way. I closed the bathroom door behind me with him standing there hard as a rock.

Chapter Nine- The Big Splash

After an underwhelming second night of edging I still felt like the project would be a success. It was at least serving it's purpose. Kevin was clearly tantalized. I could feel his anxiety building for his release as the hours went by.

I too was excited for it. I couldn't wait to see what his orgasm looked like. I wondered how much it would be and how far it would shoot. I was also excited for myself. I knew that after he came he would still be hard and ready to please me. In the past when we jumped straight into the sex after he had already had one orgasm the sex lasted as long as I wanted it to. And it was always very intense. He could fuck me so hard for so long that I would feel it the next day.

As soon as we woke up the next morning I wanted to put a reminder in his head (yeah, the little head too) that tonight was his night. Well, our night.

"Hey, can I talk to you about last night before you go to work?" I asked.

"Of course," he replied as he began looking through his closet for today's attire.

"I want you to know that I always appreciate when you make an effort to add something to our sex life. But I also want to be honest about those things. And I really didn't like the sleeve at all. I am happy to go through all the size talk that you want. I'm fine with pretty much any verbal aspect of that that you prefer. But I don't want you to be bigger. And I don't care anything at all for the fake addition. It was unnatural. It wasn't like a dildo. It was like you were trying to be something you're not but with the weird addition that part of what was inside me was synthetic and when you went deeper I could feel your actual shaft. Well, I prefer your actual penis. I prefer the texture, the curve and the size. And I honestly have no interest in pursuing that avenue again if that's okay with you?" I admitted.

"Of course it's okay with me!" he said with a huge smile on his face. "I'm actually relieved in a sense. I was skeptical about it in the first place as you know. And I'm happy that you told me how you really felt about it."

"Great! Now get out of here and be thinking about the fact that I have something very fun and kinky planned for you tonight! And after I'm done with you I want you to fuck me silly! So hydrate well," I said with an heir of jubilance.

I had planned on taking off early from work today so I could have plenty of time for preparation. Simple details like candles really took things to the max for Kevin. He was more of a romantic than I was. He was the one that cared about bringing me roses because it was Wednesday. Until I told him I didn't like flowers of course. But things like the natural light and seductiveness of candles I understood. He wanted to be able to see what was going on. He wanted to be able to see my body. And I his. He particularly loved seeing my eyes. Of course, now that I think about it maybe that was more to do with me shoving his cock down my throat.

See, now I've crossed over the seductive and sexy line into the bring him home to ravage me now line. I really should have given myself a helping hand last night when I left Kevin standing naked and craving more. Apparently I was craving more too. Anticipation can be a powerful force.

By five minutes til three I had restless leg syndrome and was wondering why time decided to slow down. But somehow I made it to three, headed out of the office and went home. I did a little bit of cleaning and I prepped a light snack for us. I wasn't much of a cook, so all I was planning was a bread and cheese plate with some wine. I didn't want us to cramp up during sex. That's not sexy. And I didn't want to jump right in while it was still light outside and we couldn't use the candles that I had so tediously planned.

There was one trick I was still going to have to find a solution for. It had been a long time since I had participated in or even thought about Kevin's love for the comic book heroes. Since our first date I guess. So, my surprise for him was that I was going to wear a Wonder Woman costume for him. I even had the Lasso of Truth. He never said it, but I know he thought Gal Gadot was sexy in that outfit. I could tell by his eyes. Plus I knew he'd be excited that I even remembered that he was a fan. The trick was that I needed to hide the costume under something else until I was ready for the big reveal.

Let's be honest. There isn't much in the way of material to hide. But still, I didn't really have anything other than a bath robe to hide it with. At least this way maybe he would assume I was going to get in some sexy candlelit bubble bath with him after dinner.

When he got home I was already sitting at the dinner table with a glass of wine. The cheese plate was laid out and the bread was in the oven. I was trying to keep my legs crossed so the robe would stay in place without revealing any part of the costume. He came in with a big smile on his face. He walked over and kissed me on the cheek before he sat down. I poured him a glass of wine while the bread finished and asked him if he was ready.

"I've been ready for three days now!" he said excitedly.

"Good. Tonight is going to be fun," I said.

When we finished dinner I told him that I wanted him to go take a shower. It was almost dark out now.

"Aren't you going to join me?" he asked.

"No. I already showered. I'll be waiting for you when you get out. No need to put any clothes on. Just dry off and come to me," I instructed.

I would have to hurry to get all the candles lit and the rest of the costume in order. I knew that was going to be a quick shower.

When he came out of the bathroom I was in full costume, standing with my Lasso of Truth thrown over my shoulder with a chair sitting beside the bed. When he saw me his jaw dropped a little.

"Oh my God you sexy ass woman!" he exclaimed.

"Have a seat," I instructed.

I put the noose around his arms and torso and pulled it taut so that he was lightly strapped to the chair. I walked the rope around so that I was behind him. I leaned into his ear and looked down.

"You're still soft. The Lasso of Truth compels you to tell me what it will take to make your cock hard," I whispered.

"Whatever you want to do," he replied.

"That's not an acceptable answer. Tell me. What do you want?" I demanded as I walked the rope back around so he could see me.

"I want you to talk dirty to me," he admitted.

I moved closer to him and stood straddled over his legs in a firm and dominant position. I reached down and grabbed under his chin and forced his head upwards to look at me as I held him in place.

"We'll see," I paused and looked down and made sure he saw that I was looking for the growing to commence. "I have big plans..." I paused for effect. "Well, I guess my plans aren't actually big..."

Immediate impact. It was both impressive and sexy to watch him get an erection without the use of his hands.

"I see you growing. Did that comment turn you on? Just wait til I get going. Your little cock is going to explode," I teased.

"Are you going to tease me all night?" he asked.

"Unmercifully. Until I feel like letting you cum, that is."

I stepped back and bent down to place my hands on top of his knees. I leaned over further to put the head of his cock in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around for a couple of seconds then stepped back away.

"Do you like my outfit?" I moved my hands up and sort of squeezed my cleavage together and asked, "If I let you, do you want to put your cock between there?" It was actually something I hoped to accomplish with the outfit. It was pretty tight elastic so I thought I could slide his cock under the band and then use my cleavage to stroke him.

"You think your tits are big enough to let me fuck them?" he smarted.

"Ahh. Feelin' frisky, huh? You think your dick is long enough for you to be able to watch it slide between?" I rebutted.

"Probably not," he admitted with a grin on his face.

"Well at least the Lasso is working," I joked.

"Let's try," I said.

I removed the lasso and instructed him to sit on the bed. I'm not that tall and the bed sits up pretty high, so I leaned down and slid his cock under the elastic band. He wasn't long enough for his head to come out the top. "Aw. Looks like you were right. I bet it feels good between my soft tits. It's too bad you're not big enough to watch."

His cock was now so hard that it was stretching my top because of how forcefully his curve was pulling upwards.

"Lay down," I demanded.

He did. "That's really hot babe," his erection was so firm that other than his curve he was pointed straight up without being touched. "How much longer do you think you can take this?"

"As long as you're willing to continue," he said confidently.

"I don't think that's true," I offered. "I think if I keep teasing you about being small, you'll cum like a teenage boy during his first blowjob."

"Why don't you give it the old college try," he said.

I touched the back of his head lightly with the tip of my index finger. It started reacting for me. I licked around the head for a few more seconds.

"Oh shit," he moaned. "Yeah...suck me."

"No," I replied. "I'm going to make you cum by teasing you, like I said."

I placed my index finger and thumb alongside his pulsating erection to give him the finger measurement for a visual. "Do you think that I would have ever told you that you are small if you hadn't admitted that you liked it?"

"I doubt it," he breathed heavily.

"You're probably right," I gave him another swirl around his head with my tongue.

"But I like it now," I admitted.

"You like telling me I'm small?" he struggled.

"Eh, if that's the way you want to think about it. It's more that I like that you know that I know that you don't have a big penis," I admitted. "I like that I can tell you the truth and that you get turned on by it. Not that I've ever needed it, but it gives me this bit of control. Especially since you like it."

I was getting really wet and really worked up. I hopped up on the bed and put one leg over his lower stomach, close enough to his cock that the inside of my thigh would occasionally rub his head as his cock had his normal bouncing reactions. I started fingering myself. I slid a pillow under my shoulders so I could prop myself up to watch.

"Does the inside of my thigh feel good on you?" I asked.

"Yeah," he huffed.

"So, tell me. Have you watched those videos anymore?" I pressed.

"(Haha)" he chuckled.

"That's a yes," I stated.

I grabbed the tip of his cock gently and angled it towards my wet pussy. I let the tip of his cock barely feel my wetness. He angled his body more towards mine trying to insert himself. He was having a hard time resisting now.

"You know they would have been a few inches deep in me from that position," I teased again.

His hips began to thrust. He reached up and squeezed my right breast with a fair amount of force. I looked down because I knew it was about to happen. Without touching his cock his orgasm began in a little bit different manner this time. I have seen this phenomenon, where a woman makes the man cum without the use of physical stimulation from her or from him, referred to as a "ruined orgasm." The first release was a few thick, rolling blobs, forcing their way out. Then came the eruption. He didn't shoot as far as normal. Perhaps it was because there was so much. The first shot landed just under my chest and it literally made a "splat" sound when it hit because it was so much and so thick. He squirted several more times all over my stomach. After watching his release I wondered why people referred to this type of ejaculation as "ruined." There was nothing ruined about it that I could gather.

I was so turned on. I immediately grabbed his shaft and guided him into me. It really was a bit of a stretch to keep him in from this angle. But he immediately began thrusting into me. I had to ask him how it felt for him to cum without being touched. "Oh my God! That was amazing!" he exclaimed. He reached under my hip and used both hands to forcefully press my hips down further onto his shaft. It was very lustful.

After several rapid thrusts he reached up behind my head and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head back so that he could whisper, "I love you so much," into my ear.

At that point my desires turned more lustful as well.

I pulled myself off him, laid down on my back and almost jerked him back on top of me. I put my legs on his shoulders so he could get deeper. A few thrusts in I told him to throw my leg over his shoulder so that I was on my side but with my upper body turned towards him as much as possible so we could have the eye contact. I wanted him to see how good it felt for me. And though I didn't have all that much to bounce around, he always said he like watching my boobs when he started going faster. He grabbed my ass/hip and began pounding. The bed started creaking at first. Soon the bed was actually sliding and the bedposts were ramming hard into the wall.

"Oh shit!" I screamed. "Your cock feels so thick from this angle!" It was the most constant and intense pleasure I had ever felt inside me. I had buried my face in the pillow and was gripping anything I could with intense pressure; the sheets, the bed rails, the mattress. I couldn't hang on to anything.

He fucked me with the same intensity, at the same pace for the next hour. I screamed most of the time. After having several orgasms myself, I began to feel like I was going to get stuck in this position. I could start to tell a difference in how his cock felt inside me and figured he was close again. I was moments away from another orgasm myself. "Harder!" "Fuck me!" "Fuck!" Our walls were taking a beating.

He came inside me with his cock as deep inside me as he could get. His head was so swollen and thick and applying direct pressure on my G-spot. My orgasm was intense.

That. That was great sex.

Chapter Ten - My Doctoral Thesis Completed

Given the combinations of the career I was already in, the very specific sexual situation that I was in with regard to my personal life, and the need on my part to write a doctoral thesis to complete my years long process, I wrote my paper on the only thing I could. Penis size.

Well. I didn't offer it that way. Besides, how stupid would it have been to offer a psychology thesis on an anthropological topic? In today's world part of the trick in getting people to believe you're smarter than you actually are is to use language meant to sound impressive. It doesn't matter if you're stupid if you can memorize some big key words. My thesis, specifically, was: A Study of the Anthropological Effects of Human Evolution as it Correlates to the Psychological State of Men and Women in Relation to Penis Size.

Laymen's translation: how do men and women differ in their opinions about dicks and have those opinions influenced human evolution?

I'm neither a procrastinator nor a slacker. But I am not stupid either. I knew I would have to present a thesis paper that bordered on a novel. Why not write it on a topic I had already written a book's worth of words on? Kevin finds it hot and I find it interesting. Might as well turn something in that I already have practice at and a working knowledge about.

There's no reason to make things in life more difficult than they have to be, right?

But in all seriousness I did my thesis more as a reflection of the evolution of penis sizes and shapes. I took the process very seriously. I am serious about my career. I just took advantage of the fact that this topic was already part of my private life.

Kevin and I started discussing the fact that I was going to be doing this topic and I asked him if he would be willing to be one of the samples as long as it remained anonymous. He agreed.

"Am I going to be the only male perspective that you offer?" he inquired.

"No. I wanted to use a few more as long as I can find them and they are open to sharing," I said.

"Do you know who you're going to use?" he continued.

"Honestly, I hadn't thought about it. I don't really know how I am going to go about it, but I would also like to hear the perspectives of a guy that is well endowed and a guy that is actually small. It should be easy enough to find a guy willing to talk about how well endowed he is, but I was hoping to also find somebody that has a micro penis. You know, like an actual, diagnosable condition, if he is willing," I gave him an honest answer.

"So are you just going to ask some random guys how big their dick is?" Kevin asked.

"No, of course not. I was going to start with my website. Right now I get a few thousand daily views. I would think that would be more than enough to extract some volunteers, especially since they have looked up and are visiting a business that deals with issues of a sexual nature. I was just going to add a paragraph on my home page about the need for willing participants to share their perspective on penis size. I feel quite certain I'll have several dozen respondents, to whom I will send out emails, more information to and begin to separate the serious from the unserious," I explained. "I actually don't think there will be too many of the unserious variety because most of my calls and emails are from the woman in the partnership. Women tend to be more willing to seek outside assistance in regard to sexual abnormalities, insecurities, what have you."

I wrote extensively on the evolution of how different sizes, shapes and preferences came about. I wrote about the shape of the head potentially being developed in order to remove a woman's previous lover's sperm to give himself a better chance of procreating. I wrote about visual studies involving different heights, shoulder widths and penis sizes. I wrote about the preferences of thickness versus length. I wrote about everything imaginable in terms of how to quantitatively analyze the development of the human penis.

I also included some theoretical psychology in terms of how women may have chosen their mates, not only as early humans, but as primates developing into humans. We are created in such an intricate and indeed, intimate manner. We are very visually acute. And our intimacy is intricately tied to the visual stimuli that we are exposed to. Other than discussing the obvious visual cues about size that would be presented to early human females from the lack of clothing. I discussed at length that I sided with the theory that humans developed and separated themselves from other primates specifically because larger penises in the early stages of human development allowed us to be much more visual during our sexual experiences. Simply put, larger penises enabled humans to have sex in different positions while still being able to maintain eye contact, to be able to see the other visual cues that gave out information about how pleasurable, painful, or even how sensual a certain lover was from a variety of positions.

1...456789