Krissy's Exposed Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you little bro." Krissy said, pulling him in for a bear hug.

Kimo hugged her back warmly, relieved that the tension between them had melted. "I love you to Krissy." He said, wrapping one arm around her back with a squeeze and the other hand on the back of her head, as Krissy pressed her face into his chest.

Krissy looked up at his face. "I've missed you. Go have fun." She told him, taking his cheeks between her hands and planting a soft sisterly kiss on his lips.

"Gross sis! Cut it out!" He pulled away and loped back to the front door.

Just as he opened the door, Krissy teased him, shouting "And don't tell your friends that I squirt!"

"Oh my god! Stop!" Kimo groaned as he walked out, and at that same instant Cayleigh walked in, with a tall handsome blonde boy following one step behind her.

(To be continued)

12