Kristi's Fulfillment Ch. 04

Story Info
THREESOME WEEKEND. A full weekend with both men.
3.5k words
4.6
11.2k
22
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,588 Followers

CHAPTER 4: THREESOME WEEKEND

Standing naked, and freshly fucked (feeling cum coating my pussy lips) with Jason and Paul in Jason's family room, the lusty hunger they could ignite in me by their mere presence, again burst into flame as my mind remembered past times in this house. This time ... this weekend ... this full, entire weekend was to be with both of them. Both men with big black cocks were free to use my willing and eager body when and how they wanted. I knew their two minds working together would somehow bring new things to experience but I forced myself to yield to the experiences as they came and patiently await each use and request.

Who knew I could love being their cock-slut ... love being their free-use secretary. That I would love to be devoted to learning and improving so I could increase new experiences and pleasures for them ... myself. That I would love quietly sucking and stroking their big black cocks when they weren't fucking me.

We sat on the couch with our drinks, me tightly between them, their fingers lightly stroking my inner thighs higher and higher until I raised my legs and hooked my knees over their legs. We chatted casually as their fingers glided over my slick lips, one occasionally dipping briefly into my hole. When I finished my drink, I stood. I took their also empty glasses and refreshed theirs. Handing them back I stood before them. My breathing was deep but controlled. I watched them for a moment as their eyes followed the rise and fall of my D-cup breasts.

Jason broke his gaze back to my face. "Aren't you having another?"

I smiled, shifted my stance to press my thighs together, and feeling the slickness of my own juice and Paul's cum. I shook my head, "I want to suck cock." I blushed, again. I've thought about their cocks continuously. I sucked them both. Somehow verbalizing my desire to do it without their request or initiation was different. They smiled.

After loosening their slacks and fishing out long cocks already firming up, they tried to continue small talk, then shifted to anything that might put on an air of nonchalance. It didn't last long, however, as I sucked greedily on one while fisting the other. Just the feel of their cocks was arousing for me. Jason's was longer but both were the same girth, both stretching and filling my mouth and entrance to my throat, both too wide for my fist to completely close around.

Jason's cock was throbbing at the entrance to my throat. I pressed down, again trying to control the gag reflex. I was improving but still a long way from fully deep-throating his magnificent cock.

"Are you wanting to drink my cum?" he managed between gasps.

I mumbled something unintelligible through my cock-filled mouth but nodded to clarify that I did. Jason hadn't just fucked me as Paul had quickly done in the garage. I knew from prior experience our fucking could be significantly longer and varied the second, third ... fourth times.

His hands lightly grasped my head and his assistance drove my mouth and throat inches further down his cock. I had solved the breathing and gagging control but now needed to get past the simple fear of having a hard fleshy pole down my throat. Suddenly, I knew this was the time. I pressed harder and he seemed to recognize my intention and assisted. When my nose was tickled by his trimmed pubic hair, I almost came, the thrill of achievement was so great. At the same time, I felt the deeply embedded cock head swell and pulse. I pulled up, feeling like a mile of cock moving from my throat. I clamped my lips around the head and sucked as I used both hands to stroke the saliva-coated cock flesh. When he came, it felt like a hose instantly set on high pressure spewing warm, thick cum to the back of my mouth. I gulped desperately to take it all down my throat but some managed to escape the sides of my mouth.

Jason fell against the couch back gasping. His eyes opened just in time to see me carefully use my index finger to collect his cum from my lips and the side of my mouth and lick it with an exaggerated effort. He smiled.

I stood up and Jason asked, "Where are you going?"

"The pool," I responded.

Paul jumped up and began throwing his clothes off. Jason rose much slower but he was following. I figured the pool would be refreshing and I could clean up a bit. Not that I expected Paul to be shy after watching me suck off Jason to climax. I was sure he was ready by now.

I jumped into the deep end of the pool and nearly shrieked. The water had cooled with the sun setting. I was correct about Paul, too. Before I regained the surface there was a splash nearby. I stood in chest deep water, saw Paul swimming underwater towards me, a dark shape in the reflecting lights of the pool. I widened my stance as he got closer and as he went between my legs he rotated. Now on his back, his long, semi-rigid cock standing above him, I was delighted to feel his cock slide over my pussy.

He rose from the water just behind me. I stayed as I was and he rose up against my back, his cock sticking between my legs. I leaned back against him as his hands came around to my front, squeezing my breasts and fondling my pussy. He grasped me with one arm and lifted me enough for the other to push his cock head to my pussy. I wiggled enough to get his cock aligned to my hole and I was again about to be fucked by Paul tonight. With his cock as an anchor inside me and his arm still around my waist, he moved us to waist deep and to the edge of the pool. I rested my forearms on the edge of the pool and let him do the work fucking from behind.

After a few moments, Jason was sitting at the edge of the pool. Paul maneuvered us to him where my mouth was again consuming his cock. Paul's action behind me had the effect of pushing my mouth on Jason's cock.

After Paul climaxed inside me, he pulled out and I found myself being pulled out of the water by Jason who moved me to a lounge chair where he lay on his back. It was obvious without words what he intended. I swung my leg over his mid-section, grasped his cock, and lowered my body over it. Filled with cum from Paul I slid down this even longer pole until I sat on his thighs. I adjusted my footing on either side and began rising and lowering on his cock. His hands lightly rested on my hips, his gaze shifting repeatedly from my rapture reflected face with eyes closed and mouth open to my bouncing and swaying breasts to his black cock appearing and disappearing into my white pussy.

I knew he would last much longer the second time and he instructed me to turn on his cock. I raised up on his cock with about half still inside and awkwardly twisted on it, supporting myself on his hard body and the edges of the chair. I looked up and realized I had lost track of Paul who was now standing stroking his cock next to me. His eyes already reflected renewed desire as he watched us. I leaned toward him and opened my mouth, not wide enough to take him inside but wide enough to indicate my offer. He stepped up to me as I bounced up and down. I paused a split moment to capture his cock head between my lips. My hips could now move along Jason's cock and my mouth along with Paul's, both anchored by long black cock.

Jason filled my pussy with his cum and all movement ceased as I experienced yet another mind-blowing orgasm. Paul pulled me up and off Jason and moved me to an adjacent chaise lounge laid flat. I went down on my back and he raised my knees and pressed them to my chest. I was fully and obscenely displayed, my pussy not only gaping open but oozing cum. His eyes were focused on that with a consuming lust. I held my knees in place as he aimed his cock head to my hole and pressed forward, penetrating easily and deep with the first steady thrust.

Sleeping was something that occurred between moments of feeling one of their cocks pushing into my pussy. Sometimes I was splayed out missionary while other times I might be rolled over on top of them. Once climaxed, I would usually be sent to the other bedroom to crawl into bed with the other man which generally resulted in him waking and initiating another penetration and fucking but since I was awake I was usually the one more actively fucking.

I found them both the next morning quietly talking at the kitchen table drinking coffee. They were both wearing boxer shorts when I walked in naked and still groggy from a night of not enough sleep. Jason jumped up, pulled a chair out for me at the table, and got me a mug of hot coffee. I smiled my thanks and leaned into the table with my elbows supporting me on the surface as I concentrated on sipping the hot drink.

They offered the usual morning pleasantries including 'how did you sleep'. I rolled my eyes and they shared a knowing bemusement. It still occurred to me that spending the night with just Jason would get me fucked more in one night than I might have been fucked in a month before. With both of them trading me back and forth during the night after an already intense time of sharing, it seemed unbelievable how much I could be fucked. Yet ... my desire and yearning to be fucked by them didn't seem to ever be quenched. Even now, sitting somewhat numb from disrupted sleep, I felt the returning tingle through my body as my eyes glimpsed their hard black bodies.

I moved slightly on the chair wondering if I was still oozing cum from the many loads of semen deposited in my pussy when I felt my nipples drag on the surface of the table. The guys noticed, too.

"God damn, Kristi, you are a sexy woman," Jason proclaimed.

Paul added, "The sight of you large breasts and hard nipples resting on the table ... your lips on the rim of the mug ..."

I put the mug down and looked each in the eye with a smile that was not a merely polite 'thank you' but of the increasing desire of my own. "You guys never stop, do you?" I offered.

Jason laughed, "Says the cock-slut who by her own admission can't seem to get enough of our cocks."

I did blush at the pronouncement but still held their eyes. I faintly shook my head. "I can't understand it or believe it. The way both your cocks feel in my pussy and mouth ... yes, I confess, I can't get enough. Even after a wonderful orgasm and I see the other one still glistening with our combined juices I begin desiring all over."

"Which brings us to a discussion Paul and I were having before you woke," Jason said with a conspiratorial smile. "A couple things we've thought of."

I raised an eyebrow and set the mug on the table. Just that quickly my interest in coffee had dissolved and was replaced by a different physical concern.

"We want to shave you," Jason continued.

"A clean, bald pussy ..." Paul added as if there might be any confusion.

"Yeah, it will make it even more tempting when seen."

Again, my eyebrow. "You plan on exhibiting it, too?" They looked at each other and shrugged. I only hoped I hadn't unwittingly provided them with the idea. "And ..."

"And?" Paul repeated.

"And the other thing. You said a couple things you were thinking about."

Again they glanced at each other. Jason came out with it and the hesitation provided me with a warning. "Anal," was the single word he uttered.

A single word. What more was needed, though? An explanation? No, uttering that single word defined everything: their immediate intention and how much they were likely to push me going forward.

I raised both eyebrows. "What?" Jason teased. "You don't think so?"

I merely smiled and kissed them both on the lips before turning to the refrigerator to cook something for breakfast. I flipped my ass back and forth. "I had been wondering how long it would take you guys is all."

* * * *

My pussy had two very fresh loads of cum and my pussy lips slick with the leaking fluids when they decided it was time for my shave. The men were still naked, too, when Paul led me out to the pool deck and spread a large towel over a lounge. Jason came with his electric trimmer, shaving cream, razor, and some bottled water. I was told to lay back, they had this, they said. As much as I trusted them with my body in nearly every other way, them with a razor around my clitoral hood and tender lips gave me some tension.

The process wasn't quick or coordinated. What it was, however, was extremely erotic. I had two naked, hard-bodied, black men singularly focused on my pussy. My legs were spread wide, one or both at times raised or moved for some unspecified intention of theirs. Finger pulled and spread, grasped a lip, or moved the clitoral hood as first the trimmer, then shave cream and razor were used. A finger, sometimes multiple, were inserted into my hole in their efforts. I didn't care why. At one point, three fingers were inside me and not from the same man. My hips involuntarily rose to meet them.

"You'd best stay still if you don't want a nick or worse," admonished Paul with a sexual gleam in his eyes.

"Oh ... God ... you guys ... are you ... almost done?" I gasped. "I'm going to cum." It would be my third orgasm but they had convinced me I had had an unquenchable thirst for fucking and sucking but also, as far as we could determine, a limitless orgasmic response.

Their reaction was immediate. The fourth finger from someone was added. It curled to stroke my g-spot, a thumb or knuckle pressed my engorged clit, and the other three fingers sawed in and out in random fashion indicating they were separate hands. Both men lowered their heads to my heaving breasts to catch a nipple between lips and/or teeth. My resulting orgasm was glorious. As I recovered my breath, they casually resumed cleaning my pussy of every trace of hair.

I suggested a swim to clean off. Their expressions told me a lot more than just their agreement. I have used the pool many times in my stays at Jason's place. I have gotten in several good workouts by swimming laps. If I am in the pool with either one of them, though, I've always been fucked. Their eyes told me this time might be more than normal.

Both men are very capable of fucking me standing up with me wrapped around them and their hands lifting and lowering me on their cocks. The thing about the pool, though, is the effect the water has on weight, and fucking that way becomes even easier. That's what I was expecting.

Jason pulled me into him, our wet naked bodies pressing against each other, my breasts mashed against his solid chest, his firming cock trapped between my thighs playfully. The more we kissed and stroked each other, though, his cock between my thighs became more and more solid and I began sliding my pussy over its length. When he lifted me, I was expecting to be penetrated so I parted my legs wide for it. Instead, he spun me around so my back was to him, caught me, and lifted me, again. One of his arms encircled me just below my breasts and the other must have been guiding his cock because I felt it probing at my ass.

"Oh, God!" I gasped as it occurred to me what he was wanting. So soon ... I wasn't expecting so soon.

"Relax, Kristi. It'll be better if you relax." God ... easy for him to say. "Help me ... open your cheeks."

He was holding me, the water was helping, so I reached back to pull both ass cheeks apart. As soon as I did, I felt his cock head at my asshole. He lowered me a little, gravity not playing as big a part in my lowering but still very much involved. He pulled me down with one arm while the other hand must have been holding his cock in place against my tight hole. I took in a large breath and thought about how to relax. I slowly released the breath through my mouth and focused on my muscles relaxing. I felt the head pressing and my hole begin to open to the steady, insistent pressure he applied. His hold on relaxed and I seemed perched on top of his cock for a moment with the water's buoyancy. Then I settled over him an inch, he bumped and I settled several more inches. I gasped, moaned, and muttered as my body slowly settled down over his filling cock. That tight hole and chamber never felt such fullness with the first penetration and the feeling just increased as it penetrated deeper and deeper as I settled over it.

I felt lips on a nipple and fingers at my empty pussy. I opened my eyes to find ... of course ... Paul adding his erotic teasing to my body. Miraculously, the stimulation at other parts of my body seemed to distract what was happening at my asshole, and soon I found myself slipping down Jason's cock until all of his cock was up my ass.

A moan-filled cry escaped my lips, my asshole clenched around the invader to seemingly strangle it, and my body began to shiver and quake as an orgasm shook every fiber of my body. Somewhere in my subconscious, I was aware of the secure support of arms and hands as everything else went limp.

"Damn ... she's anally orgasmic," came Jason's soft voice.

Even before I was fully aware, again, I felt a new fullness. My eyes opened to find Paul in front of me ... close in front of me. He kissed me hard and my body seemed to jump-start awake and that new fullness feeling became clear ... Paul was pressing his big cock up into my pussy. With Jason's big cock in my ass, my pussy felt impossibly tight as Paul pressed his cock in. My arms and legs were limp between the two men. Despite how full I already felt Paul was indeed making steady progress with short stabs into me. Each time he pulled back and pressed in was an advance of inches. I was moaning and gasping and muttering as Jason remained still and Paul did the work, pressing his cock along the length of the other cock but in the adjoining sleeve. It was impossible. It was crazy and insane. The base of Paul's cock hit, his pelvic bone mashing my clit ... another orgasm sending me limper than limp.

I found myself suspended between these two black men in the pool. Their arms weren't even supporting me. I merely hung between their bodies, anchored on so much cock. Then they took over. Jason had me under the arms and Paul by the waist. In coordination, they had little difficulty in raising and lowering me. I was sliding up and down their cocks. Up and down I was moved over their stiff, big cocks. But I decided to take some action myself. I raised my hands to Paul and kissed him passionately. My body continued up and down. A fuck-sleeve for their cocks. I twisted as best I could to capture Jason's lips in a kiss. That simple action was wonderful. Merely twisting and straining changed how they fucked into me ... or how I was fucked over them.

When they climaxed, it was almost simultaneous and I joined them for a third orgasm since this started.

After we took a much needed rest and, a rarity for my times there, I was allowed to sleep through the night. The weekend was only started, though. Once I had been double-penetrated, it seemed everything changed. Lubrication for anal appeared throughout the house suddenly and DP became more common as a wonderful way for the three of us to be together sharing. My life had completely changed ... and it was perfect.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,588 Followers