All Comments on 'K's Candy Ch. 018'

by candy_slut

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disappointing chapter to me

I know the following comment is going to sound sarcastic and crass comment because that's how i wrote it. But I like this story and this chapter just pissed me off. And yes before the nay Sayers jump all over me, YES I know it's just a story but this chapter really bothered me in so many ways.

Basically from this chapter what I have discovered is that after all of the wonderful things that have happened between Mistress and Candy to reach this point in their lives together...the only role Mistress can find, no sorry I typed that wrong, the only role Mistress believes Candy is worthy of, is for her to serve as a corporate whore?

Just disappointing and cliché.

Prior to this she was Mistress' to use and enjoy and all their scenes have been honest and intimate even if Candy was used/shared with others. Now she is also Rick's suck me, fuck him, lick her, fuck them - just cause I said so - cold, worthless, whore.

How will Mistress and Candy even have an intimate life together when all of Candy's needs and desires are being met and managed at work.

I could go on but I'll end with disappointing and cliché...Candy deserved better. Mistress fucked up big time.

kajkellikajkelliabout 3 years ago
Typical

A typically Anonymous comment. Don't let it get you down, candyslut. Your writing is yours, your fantasies yours, looking forward to the Dragon Studio.

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2about 3 years ago
in response to anon

Mistress never said that candy would be a corporate whore. Furthermore i don't believe that Mistress will allow candy to be just that considering how educated she knows candy truly is. We as the readers just have to wait and see how the stor will turn out.

candy_slutcandy_slutabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your comment.

While I see where you're coming from, but for me this is a favorite chapter -- it expands candy's submission. The sex is secondary (and this is a big part of the point of the whole story) -- the form that candy's submission may take is less important than the realization for her that she must obey.

And obedience is what candy gets off on, along with the feeling that she has less and less control.

Thank you for reading.

--candy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When I made my last comment I did not intend to create a disruption. I did intend to express my opinion. I’m not sure I would consider myself the typical anony, but again that is just an opinion.

Allow me to add your story has been a wonderful ride and a well written exploration of an incredible trust exchange between two amazing and dynamic characters.

I clearly see the difference between you and I. Sex is third, submission is secondary, and commitment beyond simple submission is primary.

What I read in chapter 18 left me angry and disappointed so I chose to use the comment section to lash out. I did note it was going to be crass. You all were warned. However, in hind sight my language was a bit emotionally charged and too strong.

Why was I upset? Because Mistress misused Candy. Yes she has the right to. In fact Mistress can do whatever the heck she wants to regarding Candy...but that doesn’t mean she should.

For anyone to honestly build such trust, to develop such faith, and to truly love someone so much that they surrender their entire self over to another person is nearly inconceivable to many people. But that is what Candy did. She gave herself, her life, her all to mistress without asking or expecting anything in return.

I know of no person in any marriage even among my family or friends that openly offered to their chosen life partner anything that even partially resembles what Candy laid openly before Mistress. Sure some of them changed their last names and agreed to joint checking accounts but that’s about it.

And what I saw in the first 17 chapters was a love story culminating in a marriage of sorts between Candy and Mistress. One that is more honest and deeper than what society considers normal today.

But right after the marriage, right after Candy takes Mistress’ name ...

Mistress sends her to her new job, her only other purpose outside her Life with Mistress, and it is simply to suck her new boss’s cock. That was the cliche part - sorry - but it was. And I called it out.

Is that her only job. No we all know the author talent she won’t leave it at just that. But even that doesn’t dismiss the fact that scene was cliche.

But even though it was cliche, let’s go with that was simply Mistress’ playfully way of saying no matter where you go and what you do, your will is mine. I could almost accept that...

Until, Mistress flippantly via a phone call (I guess a text might have been a bit worse) informs Candy that Rick doesn’t need a code anymore he has Carte Blanche to take or even offer Candy freely to others.

And that’s where it broke for me.

To me, Candy surrendered herself completely to Mistress based on a trust, and a love, and a faith in her that was built up over time. But somehow new guy Rick has the right to use Candy for himself and any others of his choosing without ever having to establish a single thread of care, respect, or concern for Candy. He did nothing and is reaping all the rewards.

But wait maybe you’d say, Mistress knows and trusts Rick, therefore the trust chain is intact, and Candy should be happy with it. You are right. Candy the sub would be...but for a one off.

Sharing a sub with another trusted partner IS NOT like me allowing a good and trusted friend to borrow my cabin for a week. Such gifted moments should only be one offs with a limited duration and a shit ton of rules. Basically the reason for the codes. Done we are good.

More importantly, my cabin is insured and easily replaceable should anything unexpected or accidental happen. But even with that comfort in hand, that amazing building, on that pretty shore, that my family built over the years means so very much to me and my new family...that there is NO F’ING way I’d give anyone their own key to that cabin. I don’t even rent it!

Candy isn’t a cabin and Candy’s value should be considered priceless and clearly seen as a possession that is impossible to replace no matter how highly insured she is. And yet Mistress, one day after setting fair use and trust rules, is already handing keys to access and use Candy in such a callous and careless manner.

I get the submission aspect...strongly.

I get it’s a story and I’m too attached...no really I do.

And I’m not judging the past or future chapters by what I read here...I just felt I needed to comment on how this made me feel.

I still FEEL...that what Mistress did was cliche, and no matter how much it was well within her right to do...was still wrong to do, especially the way she chose to do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous