Kuchman Diary Pt. 01 Ch. 05: Farming

Story Info
Checking out the farm with sisters + 1.
2.4k words
3.96
4.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuchman
kuchman
10 Followers

A placard had my name on it as I was coming out of the international airport in Delhi. He took me to a limo and opened the door for me.

'Hello Sir. Hope you had a good flight' Payal said as soon I got into the limo.

'Yes... this limo is a surprising touch.. what am in for?' Despite being reasonably wealthy, I just use Uber to get around.

'Taking you to the village Sir, that Sanjay suggested and we liked. We will set up our vertical farm and textile plant there. Thought you might like a little diversion sir!!'

I paused to look at her first.. she was in a very professional dress befitting the role she is playing - the financial and business leader bringing a startup to life.. Flimsy form fitting white shirt, white bra mostly visible.. light blue pencil skirt reaching almost to her knees, matching coat and high heels..

'Like what you see?' Payal asked bringing me back from my lustful reverie..

'I am that obvious, aren't I.. but, your beauty and sexiness just won't let me stop ogling.. '

'I am your willing servant sir.. you can ogle away.. in a way, it feels good with that attention of yours sir!' she said with particularly husky emphasis on 'Sir.'

That was it.. I looked around and noticed that the windows were dark enough, and the driver can't see us through the glass pane in between..

In the meantime, Payal took off her coat and undid couple more buttons of her shirt.. and knelt between my legs. She looked naughtily into my eyes as she unzipped my pants, and I had a good look at her soft white bra cupping her wonderful breasts.. as can be expected from this sensual sight, I was fully erect by the time she pulled down my underwear. She cradled my penis adoringly and licked the tip gently. She slowly twirled her tongue around the tip, while taking it all into her mouth. She then slowly moved her mouth all the way out.. she repeated that a couple more times. It was too erotic looking at her.. sexily dressed, on her knees.. I had her pause, lest I shoot too soon.

I held her by her shoulders, and pulled her up into my lap. With my left hand holding her, my lips kissing her, my right hand softly explored her bra cupping her breasts. Her scent, her soft lips and beautiful curves were tingling all my senses.. except my ears!! I pinched her nipple which got her to moan getting that sense activated as well!!

I unbuttoned her shirt fully, unhooked her bra and took them both off her. I sucked on her breasts for a while, pinching nipple while sucking the other and enjoying hearing her moans. I asked her to take off her pencil skirt and panties. I admired her fully naked body and particularly her fully shaved pussy. I asked her to lay down on the seat with her head in one corner, while I was seated facing her on the other end. I lifted her bottom towards my knees, so my erect penis was near her labia. I waited a few minutes to build her anticipation.. I leaned forward, so my hands could cup her breasts, while my penis went straight into her vagina.. I paused again.. you get the drift.. anticipation!!

'Sir, you are torturing me again.. I am on the edge!!' she said with an husky voice.. I took my penis out, while pinching her nipples.. slowly increased the pace, till the point her body was starting to shake quite a bit, with her biting her lips. I then gave a heavy thrust, while squeezing her breasts at the same, letting me shoot my cum deep in her vagina, while her body enjoyed an orgasm.

She took her panties that she have removed earlier, wiped my penis clean and wore it back..

As we came into the village, I was surprised by the festive mood outside.

'Sir, they wanted to welcome and thank you.. so, they organized this mela knowing you were coming today.' Payal said.

Once the car stopped, Sanjay opened the door and I stepped out.

'They are thankful you are reviving their village sir. They are indebted and committed to make this a successful venture sir. They are all mostly my relatives and friends sir.'

Some women came forward with Aarti, while an older person, probably the village head garlanded me.. this was all a little too much!

'This was very unwarranted Sanjay. I might be investing, but, really you have to thank the Ps and yourself for bringing this together.' I said.

I was then introduced to various families in the village, who all bowed respectfully and thankfully, which was partly overwhelming.. but, a great joy of seeing such genuine hospitality!!

In all of that, I starting looking around wondering where Pooja and Priya were. She must have noticed, as Payal said, 'They didn't want to interrupt your welcome and hence they are waiting where lunch has been set up.'

We slowly made our way to a make shift tent they had put up and organized lunch for everyone in the village.. I came to know all the families pitched in together make their favorite foods for this feast.

'Sir, come here so I can wash your hands before your meal' Pooja said and dragged me to a table on the side, where they had water and soap set up. While I was rubbing my hands with soap, I had a chance to look at Pooja more closely.. the first thing that caught my attention.. red lips and red bindi on her beautiful face - matching the red dots on the pallu of her flimsy light pink saree. As she bent to pour water onto my hands, I could see cleavage covered nicely with a white bra and sleeveless blouse..

'Those red lips.. that's quite a tease Pooja' I said.

She blushed becoming redder. 'Trying new things, sir.. all with your generosity.'

'You are too humble about how beautiful you are, and how your sexiness really gets my pulse racing.'

We went back to the tables they had set for lunch and I sat down to eat with Sanjay on one side and Payal on the other.

'May I serve Kadhi Pakora, sir' Priya said. While Pooja was glowing in red, Priya was fresh in green.. light green salwar kameez.. tight fitting with bra clearly visible.. green bindi, long earrings.. time to again realize how lucky I was to be in their presence.

'I am in for a feast.. so will try everything' I said with a wink.

She blushed.. 'can't wait sir.'

She then went to serve Payal.. and as soon as she reached her, she whispered something into Payal's ear, at which Payal nodded and they both giggled.

I looked at Payal curiously, 'She could smell you on me, sir.'

I profusely thanked everyone for the sumptuous meal and said, 'With your help and dedication, we will make history here.. revolutionize farming. I admire Pooja, Payal and Priya for their ideas and commitment to bringing this to life. I fully appreciate and thank Sanjay for his ability to get things done.'

After chatting with many of them for a while, I slowly walked with Pooja, as she led us into a special newly constructed small house and closed the door.

'Sir, this is where we stay when we are here. The people here quickly built this for us. You must be tired.. unless..'

'You have kept me aroused since I saw you in the morning.. you are just too beautiful.' So saying I hugged her tighly and kissed her red lips.. sending tingling sensation through our bodies. I just couldn't let go.. I kept at kissing her, while my hands explored her soft neck and back, bra straps on her shoulders, the clasp at the back..

Few minutes later, she put her hands on my zipper and pulled my pants and underwear down and started rubbing my penis gently with her hands, while i pulled her back into a kiss. I then turned her around, so she can put her hands on the bed. I lifted her saree and petticoat all the way up, pulled down her wet pink panties and thrust my penis into her vagina...

After we both came, 'Sir, junior sir always delivers!!' Pooja said with a satisfied face.

That brought a smile.. we both slid into a nap.

I came out and sat on the steps at the front of that house.

'Sir, may I ask you to come with me, so we can show you our plans' Priya said as she came by.

'Just the plans?'

'Let me rephrase, sir. May I ask for your cum.. I can show you anything you wish for!' She said naughtily.

'We'll see about that. Let's go look at the plans.'

Sanjay and Payal were hunched over the plans when we arrived. They started explaining what they had in mind.. 5 levels for the vertical farm.. watering the plants at the top level, will let the water seep into the lower levels and the water is recaptured and circulated back to minimize any wastage of water.. thus keeping water usage minimal. These 5 levels will stretch for an acre, all covered in a kind of a bubble.. which will keep the moisture in. The conditioning of the temperature and humidity will be a combination of natural sunlight when possible, supplemented with cooling when needed using solar energy.. very sustainable farming.. the yield per acre will be almost 10 times a normal acreage, while using minimal resources!!

They went on to describe about how they will mix the bamboo fiber with the pima cotton grown in that vertical farm to make the softest textile, which will be designed into the lingerie Pooja had in mind.

'It will be a huge investment sir' Payal said in conclusion.

'All worth it for two things.. all of your passion and that you are revolutionizing an industry. Go for it!' I said.

'The whole village will be indebted to you forever sir' Sanjay said.

'I certainly believe this will be successful enough that nobody is in debt here. It will be equally their success'

'Thank you sir. We won't let you down'

'When will all this be ready?'

'With Sanjay's resources here in the village, we can start the farm in a month or so, and about 6 months for the rest' Payal said.

'Very good. Now, Priya you wanted to show me something, maybe the place where this is being built?' I asked suggestively.

Sanjay enthusiastically said, 'This way sir.' trying to lead the way.

Payal grabbed his wrist and pulled him back, 'Lets finish the plans Sanjay, as we have to leave in a couple of hours back to Delhi. Priya will show him around.' and I thought I saw a wink she gave Priya.

Priya walked me to the area where they were planning all this.. I could see the weather patterns had taken a toll, and farming income was probably not sustainable.. I hope vertical farming really solves this...

As I was lost in these thoughts, we had entered a mango grove.. Priya took her dupatta and was laying it between a few mango trees fairly secluded from anyone seeing us.

'Sir, I spent quite a while yesterday to find this spot for us sir. I have been eagerly waiting for this moment sir.'

'That's why all the green you are wearing.. it suits you so well by the way. You indeed look very beautiful and sexy.'

'Glad you like it sir.. all just for you sir... May I take them off?'

'Very eager, aren't you. hmm.. let's wait. I needed to talk to you anyway.'

So saying I sat cross legged on the dupatta that she had laid on the ground, and asked her to stretch out with her her head on my legs. I kissed her on her forehead.

'So, tell me Priya.. is all this business distracting you from your studies?'

'Actually I am enjoying both sir.. being able to apply what I am learning is a real boon.'

'Glad to hear. How's Pooja managing. Is this all overwhelming her?'

'Quite the contrary sir. She's really enjoying all this and is unleashing her creativity. In a way it keeps her from missing you sir. She's really misses from the minute you go on your travels'

By now, just looking at her beautiful body stretched in front of me.. with her beautiful lips, tight clothes.. I let my hand explore her bra... and leaned forward a tad bit. She eagerly moved her head up and started kissing me passionately.. We went on with our tongues exploring for a few minutes.

By then, my hands started kneading her bra filled breasts. I asked her to take off her clothes slowly... she took off her Kameez revealing her light green leaf pattern on a white bra.. I could see matching panties through her tight and translucent salwar. She slowly pulled down her salwar and took off her bra revealing perky breasts with hardened nipples.

I asked her to come lie down again with her back on my legs, with her head on my thigh. With my left hand, I started caressing her nipples. With my right, I moved her panties aside and was caressing her labia. Her body started reacting with pleasure. I then pinched her nipple while inserting two fingers into her vagina at the same time.. and her body moved in waves. I continued this for a few more minutes and she couldn't take it anymore.. her body convulsed and she came.

Without waiting for her body to calm down, she unzipped me and slowly inserted my penis into her vagina, with her legs around me while I was still seated. She bobbed up and down with her breasts jiggling, and my penis enjoying the soft folds of her vagina.

I couldn't last much longer.. we both came.

She cleaned me with her dupatta, got dressed and tied that dupatta around her waist.

'That was so wonderful, sir. I am getting addicted to having you in me sir, and that too in natural environments!!'

We got back to where Payal and Pooja were packing up. We all said goodbyes to Sanjay and others in the village and got into the limo heading back to Delhi.

'I absolutely liked this trip today.. the hospitality and the commitment they all showed was heart warming. Top that with all your passion, this venture is bound to be very successful. I am very glad we're doing this.' I said.

'Thank you, sir, we had fun too ' they all said almost in unison, bringing smiles all around...

kuchman
kuchman
10 Followers