Kuchman Diary Pt. 01 Ch. 06: Boutique

Story Info
Lingerie boutique. By women for women, and of course me!
2.6k words
3.63
3.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuchman
kuchman
10 Followers

'The boutique is ready Sir. May I request you to inaugurate and come?' Pooja asked when she called me 3 months later (the longest time I have been away from the sisters).

It made me smile, and she quickly understood why. 'Oh, I am still fumbling my words.. but, maybe that was I want, sir, is for you to come.. inside me!!'

'Can't miss that. I will be there next week.'

As soon as I entered the apartment I had given them in Gurugram, Pooja and Priya came and touched my feet out of respect. Surprisingly, Payal also came and did the same.

'This is a surprise to see you all here, and that too, very well dressed!!' I said.

Let me take a pause from the conversation, to describe how well dressed they were.

Pooja: Light blue flimsy saree, white sleeveless and mostly backless blouse with white bra clearly visible.. the saree below her navel.. oh my.. blue high heels, blue bindi and white flower in her hair!!

Priya: Tight orange sleeveless kameez, white tight salwar.. the slit for kameez was high enough, you can see the orange panties inside that salwar.. white chunni wrapped on one side, white heels and bindi..

Payal: sleeveless, yellow flowers on white, summer dress that went upto her knees.. open toe flats.. just ready to be..

'We all missed you sir!' Payal said.

'I just can't believe my stars.. three beautiful women, sexily dressed.. missing me.. before I get carried away, let me go freshen up.. it was a long flight, particularly as it was delayed!'

'Let me unpack and get your clothes ready, while you shower sir' Pooja said and took my bags and led to the master bedroom.

I came out of the shower, dried and wrapped the towel around my waist and came out. Pooja had set out the clothes.

Before I could get to them, she came and hugged me 'I really missed you sir'

'I missed you too' I said, while letting my hands explore her back, the blouse and the bra.

In all of that, the towel fell showing my very erect penis. 'Sir, allow me..' so saying, she got to her knees and started licking the tip gently.

'You really look ravishing Pooja' I couldn't resist admiring the wonderful view.. beautiful sexily clad woman taking the entire penis in her mouth.

I then held her by the shoulders to make her stand. I kissed her passionately, while I undid the strings of her blouse.

I unwrapped her saree and stepped back to take a good look at her flimsy white petticoat fully showing off her white panties inside... 'Sir, maybe I should have gone with white heels as well?'

'Actually, you look perfect just the way you are.. take off your bra and come here'

I took her to the bed and made her lie down. I lifted her petticoat, caressed her soft panties. Seeing she and the panties were already very wet, I moved it aside and slowly thrust my penis gently into her vagina. I pulled out equally gently, while my mouth explored her breasts. I slowly increased the speed and intensity matching her moans. We both came with our bodies shaking.. it was wonderful.

As I sipped coffee, Payal updated me. The vertical farm was operational, construction was almost done for the factory.

'Tonight we would like to show you the boutique sir.' Priya said eagerly 'Pooja's creativity and Payal's ability to execute was marvelous!'

'Just the boutique?' I asked playfully.

'We can't ruin the surprise' Payal said.

That got me all curious. But, was very sleepy.. had breakfast and went to bed imagining what was in store.. zzz.

By the time I got up, it was late in the evening. I freshened up, had coffee and snacks Pooja had laid out for me, with a note that Payal was coming to pick me up at 6pm.

'We will go into the boutique as customers. Pooja brought in a lot of her friends from prior life as new staff and trained them. They don't know about me and we are doing a dry run today to see how the whole experience would be, and for your feedback sir' Payal said, as she was driving us to the boutique.

No sooner had we gotten into the parking lot by the boutique, I was impressed. It was a chic gray squarish building, away from the main mall area, standing on its own. The sign said 'Ps' in a curvy font with a thin, but large light blue LED light string.. It said 'Just feel it' next to it in smaller font.

'Quite Impressive.. I like the name and the branding even more!'

'It gave us multiple meanings, sir.. Ps for the three of us.. it was something you had used at the farm and we liked it. It also stood for panties in a subtle way. The name and the logo are the same!' Payal said excitedly.

As we got to the front door, the glass door opened into a well lit lobby, with sensual decor all around.. the walls painted in light hues.. blue, pink, beige.. in smooth curves. The paintings and the other decorations were chic, yet suggestive.

'Very cool indeed' I said.

A smiling beauty came to us, dressed in a black top and a beautiful flowing pleated light gold midi skirt that came just below the knees.. I looked around to notice that this seemed to be the uniform.. It can't get any better.. can it?

'Welcome to Ps, Ma'am' She said looking straight at her.. 'and sir' almost as an afterthought. I actually liked it, that her focus is on the customer!

'Please take a seat ma'am'

We sat on plush and comfortable sofas. Another beauty brought us a thin flute with raw mango-orange-ginger juice which just hit the spot on taste.. I shouldn't have doubted it, given Pooja's talent.

'Maam, may we take your measurements?' so saying, she led Payal to a cylindrical glass room with a bar that moved around taking her measurements. It printed out a small card.

When Payal got back to the sofa, the woman explained 'This card has your unique code ma'am and measurements. It shows the variation for 3 different feelings.. Feeling its soft touch all day, feeling it only when you touch it, or not feeling it at all, for when you visit your parents.' She said with a slightly naughty smile.. oh my.. 'Next time you call us with the code, we will know exactly what you are looking for'

In the meantime, I looked around. The middle of the lobby had stairs which took you to the 'experience rooms' upstairs. At the lobby level, there were four distinct well lit rooms.. one each for Bras, Panties, Sleepwear and Scarves.

'This way ma'am' asking Payal to climb the stairs to the experience room. I stood up to follow.. I can't miss this.

'Sir, we don't let men upstairs. But, Pooja explicitly mentioned that you are special and that you have full access to anything, anywhere or anyone here!' She said with the same naughty smile.. what got me more was how her beautiful skirt was moving with her every step on those high heels.. I had to remind myself..don't get carried away.. they work here!!

As we approached the experience room, another similarly dressed beauty handed a bag to the first woman.. it must have the lingerie per Payal's size.

The experience room had a bar stool and sofa on one side, with the other two walls of full length mirror. I sat on the bar stool, more as a curious kid entering an adventure.. and they didn't disappoint!

'The uniqueness of Ps is the softness and fit.. you can feel sensual all day.' She lifted her pleated flowing skirt up to reveal her beige with a light brown design panties.

'Just feel it ma'am.'

Payal gently rubbed on her panties, 'Very soft indeed and fits very nicely, as I can feel your.. '

I was getting uncomfortable and was fidgeting on the bar stool.. at which they both smiled.

'Here ma'am, try these. I will stay outside for any help you need.. anything at all' she said and handed the bag to Payal.

Since, Payal was in a summer dress, she put her fingers in and pulled down the panties she was wearing. She picked out a white one with a yellow design to match her dress from the bag and pulled it on.

'Hats off to Pooja.. it really is soft and hugging.. I am afraid I have already wet it.'

Now, I couldn't it be a bystander. I asked her to pull up her dress.. the panties were showing her labia nicely.. I gently touched it at first, and caressed her labia.. as the panties got wetter. I continued rubbing with a little more pressure, as she started moaning a bit more. I then slid a finger inside her vagina, at which, she let out a long moan.. I sat on the sofa, pulled down my pants and underwear, letting my erection come free. She put her knees around me and slid my penis into her vagina slowly, letting out an even longer moan. She increased her speed and intensity till I shot my load into her for what seemed like a long time, while she orgasmed with her body shaking.

'Perfect, exactly what I needed sir. I really missed you.'

'That was intense and fun.. this boutique just has that sensual touch.. it's going to be very successful' I said.

Once we got down to the lobby, Payal told the woman that she would buy the lot that was in the bag.. 5 bras and panties. The bill came to $500 which she paid.

At that same time, Pooja and Payal came out and clapped and gathered everyone around.. they had 10 women on staff dressed the same way with black tops and flowing pleated skirts.

Priya said, 'That was our first sale!! Congratulations everybody. By the way, let me actually introduce you to Payal, your CEO. She was busy getting the vertical farm and the factory operational, while Pooja and I focused on this boutique. Hence, you haven't met her.. now, formally let me introduce the third P in Ps.'

Everyone clapped and I saw a blush on Payal face at that.. muttering thank yous.

Pooja then came forward, and looking at me, she said, 'Sir, Thank you. We wouldn't be here without you and glad you could come and inaugurate this boutique. Though we open officially this Friday, this moment is more important for us.'

She turned to her staff, 'You are wondering what am I talking about. Meet Sir, who is the real reason we can all look to a better life, one we all dreamed of. As I mentioned before, we are here for anything, anywhere, anytime and.. anyone he wants. Sir, tell us how was the experience? Did we get this boutique, right?'

The woman who served us said, 'He certainly did.. ma'am can vouch for it.. ' she said with a wink pointing to Payal, and everyone smiled.

'This is beyond what I imagined. I liked 3 things particularly and that will make this business very successful. First, your focus on the customer.. the professional woman who wants that sensuality.. I saw this from the moment we entered the parking lot.. the focus on Payal, instead of me, the experience rooms and the price points.. really nailed it. Second, its really a paradise to see so many beautiful women in chic clothing.. their warm and sensual attitude.. really I can't imagine any woman who walks in here, walking out without purchasing after the experience they will go though here. Third, the 3 of you.. the passion, the vision, the quality of the lingerie and the attention to details.. simply marvelous. Really, as I have been saying from the start.. this is yours and yours only Ps.. don't thank me.'

At that, Pooja just bent and touched my feet out of respect. I lifted her and hugged her.. at which Priya came and joined us followed by Payal.. while everyone else clapped cheerily.

'Sir, let me give you a tour of this place' Priya said eagerly.

'Let me make one call first.' I went to a corner and made a call and came back. 'Payal, I am expecting someone in 30 min.. please let him in.'

Priya then held my hand and said, 'Let's start here sir.'

She took me to the Scarves room. Two of the women came along. The room was off blue with water color paintings with women wearing scarves in different ways.. very nice touch. Priya made me sit on a high, yet comfortable chair to have a good look around. The women who followed us, started modeling some of the scarves wearing them in various ways. There is something sexy about a nicely worn scarf around the neck.. and I just sat there admiring the materials, the designs and of course the women.. maybe they were trying to seduce me?? During all that, Priya was standing behind me massaging my shoulders, adding to that seduction.

We went to the sleepwear next.. two women, one who was wearing something very soft, and very see through.. bra and panties fully visible; the other was wearing something like a summer dress, translucent, but, nothing inside!!

'Sir, I see you like the various options for sleepwear being offered.' She was looking at my bulge.

We then went to the room for bras.. two women with the same flowing pleated skirts, but no tops.. showing their bras.. I like this concept of modeling to give customers a real demonstration of what they are getting.

'Sir, you should feel them.. they really are soft and shape forming' one woman said. She was wearing a beige bra firmly holding her breasts, with nipples jutting out.

Umm.. very tempting.. am afraid I shouldn't.

Saved by the bell.. Payal came by and said that the person I was expecting had arrived.

'Gather everyone and come to the lobby' I told her.

Once everyone was in the lobby, I said, 'It was a great pleasure seeing this business come to life with all your dedication and passion for being here and to making it successful. I wanted to give a small token of appreciation. He has a collection of earrings here.. take any pair you want.'

There was a wave of joy and smiles as they gathered around at the display of earrings.. mostly the dangling ones I like on women!!

While everyone was busy with that, I grabbed Priya's hand and took her to the panties room.. 'Model the light pink floral one'

'With pleasure sir.. actually the orange one I am wearing now is wet anyway.'

She pulled down her tight salwar slowly.. giving me an ample glimpse of her orange panties.. she slid those panties off, while I pulled down my pants and underwear letting my erection free. She hung her panties on my erection!! I rubbed my penis with her soft panties, making it longer and harder and cleaned the precum.

In the meantime, she slowly pulled up the pink floral panties.. 'Sir, allow me.' She took the orange panties from my hand, and started caressing my penis with it.. she came closer and started rubbing her pink panties on my erection.. She then thrust my penis into her vagina, as she sat on top of it.. in..out.. so we went with moaning, bodies simmering and shaking.. we both came with intensity.. she slowly got off me, used the orange panties to clean my penis.. she took off the pink panties and wore the orange one back and pulled up her salwar.

'Thank you so much sir.. was waiting desperately for this'

I just counted my stars at how lucky I was.

Later, everyone left planning to resume with official inauguration on Friday. I went back to the apartment with Pooja and Priya.. my 'hectic' day made me sleepy.. and I was asleep little too quickly.....

kuchman
kuchman
10 Followers