Kuchman Diary Pt. 01 Ch. 07: Gift

Story Info
To Sir, We submit.
2.8k words
4.6
3.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuchman
kuchman
10 Followers

I was in the conference room with Ramchand Brothers, at their offices. It has been a year since I had chosen them to invest for me in India, and they were giving me an annual update.

I said 'You have done very well. Implementing the strategy we discussed. Coupled with your expertise you have achieved a 28% return, which is very commendable. Thank you.'

'It's been truly a pleasure to have worked with you sir' the brothers said almost in unison.

'Now, let's take it further. You have been investing the 50 million I had transferred to you. I will transfer $250 million now for you to continue investing.'

'We are very honored sir, with the trust you are putting in us. We will put our very best into it.' the older brother said with partly a surprise at the amount I was trusting them with.

'I have another request' I said.

'We are here to serve you the best way we can. Please ask us anything.'

'I have been impressed with Payal on how well she's been developing the startup. I have been thinking to have her manage all my finances in India - the investment with you, real estate, sundry expenses, taxes, any legal aspects etc.. What's your perspective?'

'First, it will be a great honor to manage your wealth in India, and we will personally commit ourselves to it. Payal is truly a star and highly competent. We will promote her to a private wealth manager, to exclusively work for you, Sir.' the younger brother said.

'We usually charge 1% of the wealth being managed, and you don't have to pay additionally for managing the investments. Given the trust you have put in us, and that you are our largest client, we will do it for 0.8% sir.' the older brother said.

'No. Don't discount your services. I want you to hire the best, treat them well, take risks and get us a greater return instead.'

'That's why we truly admire you sir. The clarity of the purpose and respect for people.. rather than penny pinching. We will personally be indebted to you sir, and it motivates us to go further.' the older brother said.

The younger brother got up and said 'Let me bring Payal here.'

Though I have been with her for a few months now, it warmed my body to see her confident self walk in with a smile and.. high ponytail, fairly sheer white blouse with a visible white bra, navy pencil skirt and stilettos.. a light blue and white scarf tightly wound like a collar around her neck.. oh my!!

As she started to sit down in the chair in front of me, I subtly suggested that she unbutton two of her buttons on her blouse. By the time she was seated, her blouse was more open giving me a good view of her curves covered in that white bra.. I adjusted in my seat to get comfortable.

'Payal' the older brother started 'Sir wants us to manage all his wealth in India, and particularly requested for you to do it. He is impressed with what you are doing with the startup. I believe you are ready for it. So starting Monday, you will be a private wealth manager, exclusively for him. You will report directly to my brother here, as we are personally committed to his success. This will also help you learn as well.'

I almost saw her jaw drop 'Sir, are you sure? This is too big a jump.. very thrilling.. don't even know what to say'

The younger brother took over ' You are very competent.... '

While all that discussion was going on, I wrote a note and slipped it to her: As we head to your office, be in front of me and start unzipping your skirt. Drop your skirt as soon as we enter your office. Unbutton your blouse fully, lean on your desk with your hands and spread your legs.

As soon as she saw the note, her cheeks turned pink, and I could sense her body tingle with a sense of mystery and adventure.

I stood and said 'Payal, let's go to your office.. we need to transfer 250 million for your firm to invest in.'

The brothers stood, shook my hands. The older one said 'Truly thank you sir. Payal will be your "private" - exclusively for you - and you can ask anything of her at any time. We will support her in every way. Thank you.'

'Follow me sir' Payal said.

As we started walking to her office, she put her hands behind and started unzipping her skirt slowly.. while my heart beat paced faster and my penis started getting harder.

As soon as we entered her office and closed the door, she dropped her skirt, unbuttoned her blouse, leaned onto her desk and spread her legs, just as I had instructed.

I went behind her and rubbed on her white panties feeling her wetness. I took the scissors from her desk and cut her panties on both sides, letting it drop to the floor.

I pulled down my pants and underwear. I leaned forward on her and took her high ponytail in my right hand. I let my left hand go under her blouse and hold her bra strap. I tugged at both lifting her and getting a moan from her as I thrust my penis hard into her vagina. I rode her, tugging at her hair and bra while thrusting roughly.. after riding for what seemed like eternity, I exploded in her, while her body shook with her own orgasm. I stayed on her for a few more minutes, this time caressing her breasts (bra intact). I straightened myself. She went to her knees and cleaned my penis with her mouth. She picked up her torn panties and dried my penis with it.

'Payal. I don't know what got into me. Just seeing your high ponytail, that tight scarf, white bra visible in your white blouse, the pencil skirt, stilettos.. more importantly your confident stride just made me wild. I hope I didn't hurt you with all that tugging.

'On the contrary sir. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I absolutely like being controlled by you.. and this experience triggered a whole new sense of pleasure for me. I am truly exclusively your "private" sir.. use me as you wish anytime, anywhere, any which way.'

'I only wish to leverage your talents Payal, not use you! But, I enjoyed writing that note and seeing it happen. By the way, I will send you the spreadsheet I am currently maintaining for wealth in India. Its yours to manage from now on.'

We discussed my vision for what I seek from my wealth in India.. gave her the spreadsheet and explained the various items. It was late afternoon by then, and Payal reminded me of the party at Ps that night.

Later that evening I went to the apartment, changed and arrived at Ps with Payal.. to find a jovial atmosphere with Pooja, Priya and the 10 customer service women. Pooja was in a sheer pink floral saree, with a pink bra (no blouse), pink bindi and stillettos. The saree was below her navel finishing the sexy touch. Priya was the one who surprised me with a beige lehenga which was surprisingly sheer revealing her white panties. She had a backless, sleeveless blouse which couldn't take a bra within. The customer service women, who were equally beautiful, were in their uniform.. Black top and a beautiful flowing pleated light gold midi skirt that came just below the knees.. I could just spend all day just looking at all of them.. what a sight!!

Payal started off 'We are celebrating our first quarter since opening Ps. Now our vertical farm and the factory are operational, allowing us to scale.' She continued walking everyone through the income statement ending with 'While we will continue our losses for few more months given our huge capital investment, we should celebrate the number of customers we have had, and the sales generated.. all worthy of celebration tonight.'

Pooja took over 'I have a personal reason to celebrate as well. It was a year ago that I had the greatest opportunity to meet Sir. And here we are in this unimaginable place, none of which would have been possible without his generosity, compassion - a true leader who encouraged us to realize our dream.. sometimes, I wonder if this is just a dream!' She choked and shed a tear of joy, came and bowed to my feet. I lifted her and hugged her tightly.. it had been quite an adventure for us.

Payal took over 'While we are at it, let me also mention that today I was promoted at my firm to being a "private", exclusively for sir to manage all his wealth in India'

After a few congratulatory rounds from everyone, one woman asked 'Does that wealth you will manage, include what's between his legs as well?' At that, everyone laughed and we were back to a celebratory mood.

'It has been quite a pleasurable journey I have had with the truly fortunate turn of events to be amongst all 13 of you beautiful women. But, I can't help admire the many talents Pooja has, and Priya and Payal who can get things done. Sincere thanks. Let's get dinner now.. ' I said keeping it brief.

After dinner, Pooja said 'Sir, We have a gift for you. Please follow me.' Pooja, Priya and Payal led the way.

I was intrigued.. They took me through a narrow aisle between the scarves and sleepwear rooms. There were offices along that aisle.. a corner office's nameplate said "Sir". The inside was a comfortable and chic place with an executive chair, a table, curved sofas on the opposite side. The surprise was the door on the other side, which led to a full bath.

Pooja said ' Welcome to your room sir, while you are in town and need office space. Now, for the gift.'

I interrupted her 'Before you go there, let me thank you for this office, very thoughtful.'

Looking at Priya I said 'Priya, you are young and have a bright future. I don't wish to restrict you in anyway.. have boyfriends or settle into wedded life.. I free you from your contract, even though it's been only a year of the 3 years we agreed to.'

'Thank you sir. Do know that you will always come first for wherever, whenever and whichever way you want me sir. I will make sure my boyfriend or husband know that.'

'Now Pooja, I am curious. I thought this office was the gift'

'Everyone in Ps boutique will or are willing to sign a Sir's pleasure contract. Essentially, all the customer service women will be fully available for you sir, for any pleasure you seek at any place. It was their request sir, and we are offering ourselves as your gift sir'

'Oh my.. as thrilling as that sounds, I can't possibly have their employment tied in anyway to my pleasure.. '

'They seriously and willingly wanted it sir. To prove, they will come one by one and introduce themselves and sign the contract sir.. we all feel the urge to serve you sir. Your private Payal, or our CEO will do the introducing.' Having said that Pooja and Priya left the room.

Payal suggested I remove my T-shirt and jeans, leaving my underwear on for this..

I was in the executive chair in my underwear..

'Sir, meet Naina. She's in the scarf room.' Payal said.

Naina was in her uniform, accessorized with two scarves.. one tying her hair as a band, the other around her wrist.. elegant.. beautiful.

Payal lifted Naina's skirt showing me her red dotted white panties. My penis responded appreciatively.

'I wish to be yours sir.' Naina got to get knees and pulled down my underwear, kissed my penis and gave it one good lick. She then got up and signed the agreement.

'This is Nidhi.. also from the scarf room.' Payal said, lifting Nidhi's skirt revealing a pink striped panties. She was in her uniform, with a loosely tied scarf around her neck.

She untied her scarf, got to her knees and gently wrapped the scarf around my penis caressing it, while kissing and licking it's head.. tingling sensation went through my body, while my penis grew harder and a few more inches..

'I wish to be yours sir' Nidhi said as she got up, tied her scarf around her neck and signed the agreement.

'This is Riya from the Bra room, Sir' This time Payal took off her top, showing a white bra shaping her curves perfectly, with nipples jutting out.

Riya bent sufficiently to take my penis between her breasts, with me feeling the tight and soft bra around it. She went back and forth a few times, then licked my pre cum and said 'I wish to be yours sir.' She got up and signed the agreement.

Rani from the bra room approached me after Payal removed her top. She bent forward, took my hands and had me caress her jutting nipples from her white bra.. I pinched them instead getting a moan from her. 'I wish to be yours sir' she said, kissed my penis and signed the agreement.

Komal and Kamal from sleepwear room were next.. Komal showed her slip inside her flowing skirt with no panties, while Kamal had panties which looked like boy shorts, but tightly hugging revealing her cameltoe. They kissed and licked my penis and signed the contract.

Shruti from the panties room bent enough to take my penis between her labia and panties.. my body was in ecstasy and my penis couldn't get any harder.

Shriya had me rub her panties with my fingers. I couldn't resist.. fingered her vagina instead..

Mona and Mimi from customer service came together and kissed me alternating between my mouth and penis.

They all came back, formed a semi circle and bowed to me while Payal said 'Sir, as your "private" I am hear to make any wish of yours to come true with their help. We are here for your service.'

As soon as they left, Priya came and stripped off her clothes fully, laid seductively opening her legs and said 'You can relieve inside me, sir'

Just what I needed.. relief.. I walked to her and gave one big thrust into her vagina and exploded like a broken dam.. 'Thank you Priya.. you have uncanny sense of what I needed.. I was relieved in one thrust.. didn't get you any pleasure.'

'My pleasure is in serving you sir. Even after I get married and move into my husband's home, you can come anytime and fuck me sir'

We just laid there tangled.. and soon I dozed off..

I woke up to the wonderful smell of coffee, 'Ah, that wonderful coffee, let me brush, so I can have it' I said getting off the sofa.. noticed it was morning already.. also noticed I was completely naked.. just then Pooja handed me a fresh underwear.

As I started sipping coffee, still in my underwear, Pooja said ' I gather you rather enjoyed your gift??!!'

'Wow.. that was incredible.. 10 beautiful women flirting with their clothes and pleasing my penis.. couldn't have imagined. Poor Priya.. she had to take my rather large load!'

'Very glad to hear sir... we aim to please junior sir!! That said, hopefully the sofa was comfortable enough. Shall we head for the bath sir, so I take off any weariness?'

'How can I resist such an offer?'

At that she unwrapped her saree, took off her stillettos and blouse. In her sheer white petticoat, bra and panties, she led me to the bath.

The warm morning light was coming through, and wonderful smell of jasmine filled the room as I stepped into the warm water.. she entered behind me and pulled down my underwear.

'Lean back sir, and allow me to.. I didn't realize junior is already ready!!'

'Pooja, your mere presence gets me going. Just sit on top of me.. let my penis feel your vagina.'

She lifted her petticoat, slid her panties to the side, and slowly let me penis enter her fully. She then leaned forward and put her head on my shoulders.

'Sir, that was an incredible year.. a poor girl to someone who can bask in the morning sun in a warm water bath..!! All thanks to more than patidev'

'It was an wonderful year.. enjoying beauty, pleasure and your talents.. from one to 13 women!! Oh my, thinking of it makes me harder'

She straightened herself, and started going up and down on my hardness with the water adding to the pleasure.. I leaned forward and unhooked her bra, and started caressing her nipples.. after a few minutes of this heated activity, we both came!!

She went back to her head on shoulders, while my penis was still in her vagina, while we chatted about the year we had..

Time to close Part 1.. Part 2.. 13 women at my service!!

kuchman
kuchman
10 Followers