Kumar Apartments Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden warm touch of his lips on my core made my head fall back and I moaned a small gasp with my half open eyes trying to see towards Akash's room. I spread myself further to give Rakesh more access to invade my pussy. He licked my pussy lips, as if he was sweeping my wetness out of it, he pointed his tongue tip to stroke and tease my pussy bud on which my hips arced up to give more of it. My moans grew more with every second, louder than previously. Rakesh further used his tongue to spread my lips apart and pushed it inside, giving me the shivir of pleasure. My hands couldn't resist grabbing Rakesh's hair and pulling him for more. I moaned hard and made it audible to Akash as I screamed: aaaaahhh... mmmmm.... Rakesh... you suck me so well!!! You suck my dripping pussy so good Rakesh... aaahhhh!!!

Rakesh knew my words were not just out of pleasure but to make Akash hear them. He was excited to know my dirty intentions and to make it more interesting, he started stroking my pussy bud with his finger tip while pushing his tongue as far as it could dig inside and started licking my inner walls. I growled my moan and pulled his mouth more into me grabbing his hair while i said: aahh... yesss... rakeshhh... yesss... you are licking me soo deep Rakesh... oh yesss... ahh... eat me... ahhh... eat my pussy Rakesh!!!

Many a time, out of pleasure, my other hand kept dropping my gown which I held up. I kept it up so that Akash could see my naked bottom part and his brother hiding his face between my thighs. I then thought it was time for me to show Akash how shameless his sister-in-law can be. While Rakesh ate me, I looked out for Akash, smiled at his half open door and then pulled out my gown to get completely naked. For the first time, Akash was seeing me naked. I threw my gown on the floor and started playing with my boobs while smiling towards Akash's door.

Rakesh looked up and saw me looking out of the kitchen in the direction of Akash's room. He too realised how shameless his wife was by then, being naked and exposing herself to his younger brother. He was excited about it and he pushed his two fingers down into my now wet and slimy slit. It was so sudden for me that I couldn't stop myself from saying out: aaaahhh... ohh Rakesh... more... ahhh more Rakesh... keep doing what you did... push ur fingers deep in me... ahhh fuck me with your fingers... I wont last long... I am gonna cum in your mouth!!!

Rakesh places his left hand above my mound and stroked his thumb rapidly on my clit like a small vibrator, with the three main fingers of his other hand, he fucked my pussy in rhythm with the thumb. His fingers went in and out of me making my pussy gush with its juices, my eyes were forced to close. I couldn't see anything but only hear the watery splashes out of my pussy as Rakesh's fingers fucked it aggressively.

A few more seconds and I shivered and squeezed his head between my thighs, making his face stick to my core as the wave of pleasure smashed me like a high-speeding bus. I scream my moan and my cumming pussy spit its pleasure drops out coating his lips and nose. I wanted to see Rakesh as well as towards Akash's room, but the pleasure was so intense that I felt a tone of load forcing my eyes to be closed for ever. I kept coming and Rakesh kept plunging his finger in my cumming pussy until I grabbed his wrist and forced him to stop it. In the next few seconds, I recovered and opened my eyes to see Rakesh licking his lips and looking at me with a devilish grin. I smiled back and looked at Akash's room from the corner of my eye. Rakesh immediately got up and lifted me in his arms and walked out of the kitchen, I asked: where are you taking me now?

As we reached the living room, he dropped me on a single-seater sofa and said: that was just a teaser babe...

He grabbed his cock and stroked it right in front of me and showed it in the direction of Akash's room while he said the remaining: the real game starts now.

He stepped forward and stroked the tip of his cock on my lips. I looked up at him and licked his tiny opening which was oozing globe of his pre-cum. I wrapped its head in my lips and was just about to eat it when I thought about the fact that I was sitting facing my back towards Akash's room. In that position, Akash was not able to see how I eat a cock. I looked up and winked at Rakesh and then pushed him back. I stood up and pushed Rakesh further, making him walk back and fall on the three-seater couch which faced straight towards Akash's room. Rakesh was then sitting facing towards Akash, he stroked his cock and asked: what are you doing babe?

He knew why I did that but he was in the game making Akash listen to him, Rakesh was sitting in the middle of the couch, so I said: move to the corner, I wanna sit and eat your cock dear.

Rakesh slid his ass to the corner and I got over the couch on my knees and bent over to have my face right in Rakesh's lap above his cock. I grabbed and squeezed Rakesh's cock, looked above at him and said: close your eyes... while I eat your fucking hard cock Rakesh.

I said it a little loudly so that Akash could hear that his brother will be having pleasure with his eyes closed and so he could peek out to see his sister-in-law eating his brother's huge cock. Rakesh did as he was told. I started licking his cock and looked towards Akash's door. I kept stroking my tongue at his cock's opening and then drew my tongue from top to its root bottom as I was waiting for my viewer to appear to my view as well. In a few seconds, I saw a dark human impression appearing on the dark edge of the half open door. I smiled at the impression and then slowly took the cook in my mouth, making Akash see how his brother's long fat cock disappears inch by inch into my mouth.

I took the entire length down my throat and then slowly pulled it out until it popped out and repeated it to allure my far-hiding viewer with my cock swallowing skill.

I kept the cock in for longer and pulled it out spitting a long thick string of my salaiva. I love eating a cock, but this time it was more exciting to show Akash how good I am at it and to add to my excitement, I was sitting on my knees completely naked like a bitch and I loved that shameless slutty side of me. I was doing it slowly so that Akash could have a brief show, but then I forgot that I was also teasing Rakesh over his limits. He couldn't take it anymore and grabbed a handful of my hair and made my mouth stop and steady at a height, just enough to have his cock's head stuck in the O of my lips. I tried to look up at him but then immediately I got gagged as Rakesh hit his hip upward, making his cock force enter deep into my throat.

Rakesh started fucking my mouth so hard as if he forgot that it was my mouth and not some random sex toy with a hole to fuck. Even though he made me struggle to breath, but I didn't try to protest, as I loved his aggressive nature, as if I wasn't his wife, rather I was his paid whore. The way my husband was treating me while his younger brother was watching, made me extremely horny. My pussy was dripping as if it was drooling in hunger for a hard fuck. I purposely made gagging voices as Rakesh rapidly dug my mouth with his cock. I wanted Akash to see and listen how deep I was taking the cock. I was sure that Akash must have taken his cock out and was already stroking it in my name. I wished I could also see Akash masturbating while he watched his brother fucks my mouth.

Rakesh pulls his cock out of my mouth and pushes me off as he gets up holding my hair and making me stay as I was, like a naked bitch on her knees. I looked at Akash's room door and then up towards Rakesh. He gives a devilish grin and then goes behind me. I again looked at Akash's door, into the darkness of his room. Rakesh pulls my hair from back, making my body arc as my head was forced to raise. I gasped at his sudden pull but my gasp was immediately turned into a hiss as I felt a sharp pain running over the soft skin of my ass cheeks. Rakesh spanks my ass hard enough to make a thunder slash echo in the house. He slaps my ass further 4 to 5 times again, harder than the previous and I moaned and said: mmmm... more... ahhh... spank me Rakesh... spank your horney fuck loving wife rakesh!!!

He slaps my ass further, more hard and noisy, making my ass cheeks turn red as cherry with his palm impression on them. I heard him spit, I turned my head to look at him. He was still having the wicked grin on his face, with more wickedness as he stroked his cock coating it with his spit, he said: time for the real game... are you ready my slutt!!

The way he called me slut, it wasn't the first time, he often calls me dirty words while having sex, but it was different this time realising how my husband is calling me a slut, while he knows his younger brother is watching and hearing us. It was really fucking hot, I replied: ohh yeah... I am the game honey!

On my reply, Rakesh grabbed his hard cock and showed it in my pussy from behind. I smiled as his dick head aparted my pussy lips, I winked at him and then turn to look towards Akash's room, seeing into the darkness I said to rakesh: hit it in rakesh... show me how deep u can go!

Rakesh hits his hip forward and my pussy spread open taking his long shaft inside. It was deep and intense enough to make me scream: ahhh... yesss rakesh... Fuck me!!!

I couldn't believe it, at last it was happening. My husband was fucking me while his brother watched. I did it with my sister Shalini, but a new viewer was a hell lot of new fun. It was hot and wicked at the same time. He pulled his cock out and hit it back, making me moan again. He repeated it a few more times as if he wanted to spoil my tight pussy by making it wide open. He then started fucking me hard and faster. Holding my hips, he moved his own as fast as he could, making his fat wood piston in me. I moaned, louder than I used to as I wanted my viewer to listen to my slutty moans.

I shouted out: ohhh yess... Rakesh fuck me faster... more!!

He held my hips tighter with his strong hands, digging his fingers into my soft skin, he banged me harder, so hard that his waist clapped, hitting on my ass.

TING...TONG...

The door bell rang and I screamed in pleasure: fuck... who the fuck is it now.... ahhhh!!!

Rakesh stops his motion, making a pause for my pleasure and asks: who is that now?

Then I realized and said: oh shit, it should be the delivery guy... why do they have to stick to their 20 minute commitment... shit!!

Rakesh laughed while pulling his shaft out of me and spanked my ass as he said: ha ha ha, wait a minute, horney...

He winked and continued: We can make things more spicy and hot!!!

As he finished, he walked fast to our bedroom. I looked at him going in and then looked at Akash's room and then back to my bedroom, wondering... what did Rakesh mean when he said "We can make things more spicy and hot".

To be continued....

Please do encourage me with comments and likes if you like my stories.

12