Kyleigh's Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy yourself for a brief moment, my sweet Sofie, but know that I do not intend for my first orgasm to spill my seed in your mouth. I intend to reserve that honor for deep inside you, against the entrance to your womb."

I moan around his glans and shudder at the thought of him spilling his hot seed deep inside me. I softly stroke his shaft as I clean the slick discharge from his crown. Once satisfied that I've tasted it all, I pull back from him and lay on the bed with my knees drawn up and my legs spread, reaching for him.

"Are you ready to be taken, sweet Sofie?" Fuck, I love I when he calls me that.

"Yes."

"Yes, what? You can use that dirty word if you must."

"Fuck me," I plead. "Put your cock in me and pry me open, Chris. It's been so long. I need to feel you inside of me. Take me and make me yours, Chris. Fuck me."

"But I've yet to taste you."

"Ooohh, but I need you in me so badly," I moan.

"Trust me, it will be worth it," he says as he kneels beside the bed.

He places soft kisses on the backs of my thighs, gradually working his way closer and closer to my steaming sex. He's breathing deeply, inhaling my scent. Then I feel the heat of his tongue on me. Oh, it's been so long. He flattens his tongue against me and drags it the full length of my sex. I moan when he reaches my clit. He takes his time, exploring every fold and crevice. He gently suckles my lips, dips his tongue into my entrance, and circles my clit. I'm so sensitive. Nearly every touch of his tongue causes me to flinch. It's a good thing I'm on my back because I would not be able to stand. Fuck, lying, he's doing this for his pleasure. Of course, I'm enjoying the hell out of it!

After what seems like forever in the dream state I've achieved, he circles his lips around my clit and begins to gently suck me into his mouth, then release. It feels as if he's tugging on me, jacking my clit. I cross my ankles behind his head and hold him close. My action spurs him on and the sucking becomes stronger, the pulsing quicker. I'm lost in a fog. I'm unable to speak, but also unable to control my body. I spasm against his face, rocking my hips. He continues to suck my clit, driving me through my orgasm and out the other side. His ministrations are almost painful now, but I beg him not to stop. Once my body is spent, and I no longer twitch against him, he softly licks my sex again. His nose bumps my clit and I groan. He crawls onto the bed beside me and props himself on an elbow.

"Was that as good for you as it was for me?" he asks with a devilish grin on his face.

"You know it was," I giggle.

"I'd wager that you've never had so many orgasms without having a cock inside you."

"That's a bet you would win."

He leans down and kisses me softly, his face wet with my nectar. My scent fills my senses and I'm suddenly melancholy, thinking of all the years I could have experienced oral pleasure like Chris just gave me. I eagerly taste myself on his lips and explore his mouth with my tongue. A tear escapes my eye and trickles toward my ear.

"My precious Sofia, what's wrong?" He sounds concerned and anxious.

I blink back more tears. "It's nothing."

"It can't be nothing. People don't shed tears because of nothing."

"It's just me being silly."

"So let me be silly with you. Please, Sofia. You must be in pain. Don't hide it from me."

"It's just regret. Regret that it's taken me this long to find a lover like you."

"Ah, my sweet Sofia. You've never had a man please you with his mouth?"

"Not like you, no."

"Do you need a rest? Have I exhausted you? Made you're too sensitive?"

"No, please Chris, I need you. I need to feel you inside me."

"Very well then, but I will be gentle."

I nod in welcome agreement. He positions himself between my legs and places my calves on his shoulders. He grasps his shaft and wipes his crown between my sopping lips, then positions himself at my entrance and pushes. Slowly, excruciatingly slowly, he pries me open and enters me, his bulbous head rakes my walls as he sheathes himself in my quivering sex. He doesn't stop pushing until his entire length is buried inside. Then he pauses, allowing me to adjust to his invasion.

"So full," I groan.

"We fit together perfectly."

I feel his cock twitch deep inside me, raking across my cervix. It's a bit uncomfortable, but I relish the feeling, one which I've never experienced before, and I hope to experience it again.

"Yes," I whisper, "It feels so good to have you in me."

"You fit me like a glove--like you were made for me, and I only needed to find you, my sweet Sofia."

He's so gentle as he pulls back, then thrusts into me again. My heart wants to burst when he calls me 'my sweet Sofia' or 'my precious Sofia'. How this young man can behave more maturely, more tender than my Ex is simply amazing to me. He's taking his time, raking his crown back and forth, filling me like I've never been filled. More tears escape my eyes, but now he understands.

"Those are tears of joy, my precious Sofia?"

"Yes," my voice cracks. I nod vigorously and chew my bottom lip.

"I've never had a woman like you. A woman so needy and appreciative. I want to spend hours with you, make you forget your pain."

"Mmmm," is the only sound I can make. He's pleasuring me slowly, building my desire. I can sense my release is coming, but I don't know when.

"Faster, please Chris," I finally manage to beg.

"Tell me when you're near, my sweet Sofia. I want to fall over the cliff with you this time, explode with you."

"Yes."

Slowly he increases his thrusting.

"More," I beg.

Now the sounds of slapping flesh fill my bedroom. This is what I've needed for so long. I'm making little nonsense sex noises with each powerful thrust. I feel him prodding at my cervix, the discomfort only seems to add to the wave of pleasure that washes over me.

And then it's here, my orgasm. My back arches off the bed and my body stiffens, my eyelids clamp shut.

"Now," I croak.

Colors explode behind my eyelids and I wail. I'm losing control. My legs quiver on his shoulders and he pounds into me. Every thrust sends a jolt through my clit. I hear him groan and feel him release his hot seed deep inside me. My wailing ceases, and my mouth hangs open in a silent scream. I've never experienced such a powerful orgasm. He continues his thrusts as his cock softens and the wave of pleasure recedes.

I lie there underneath him, panting and sobbing. His soft cock slips out and I feel his seed slip out of my sex and between my cheeks. I'm spent, exhausted. He lies next to me, softly wiping away my tears until my sobbing passes. He repositions me on the bed with my head on a pillow.

"I'm going to get us some water, you just lie here, okay?" he asks. I nod in response.

He returns with a cool glass of water, and we take turns sipping. Once the glass is empty he lies down behind me, spooning me. He softly strokes my arm and kisses my hair as I drift off to sleep.

Eventually, he wakes me. I look at the bedside clock. It's just over an hour before I expect Kyleigh to be home. I stir against him and he pulls me close.

"I should clean up before Kyleigh gets home," I tell him.

"I know. I wish I could stay and enjoy you again."

I roll over and look into his eyes. There's an obvious longing in his gaze. He means it, he wants more of me. This is what he was saying earlier, what I thought was important but couldn't quite grasp. This is not a one-and-done with him, not a fling.

"You're surprised that I want more of you? Didn't I tell you that this was not a one-time thing? You doubted me."

"No. I'm just pleased to hear you say it. I want more of you, too."

He chuckles softly, "My precious Sofia, I'm not surprised, but I am sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for the way men have treated you in the past. It's clear to me that you've never been properly pleasured."

"How does one so young know so much about pleasing a woman?"

"Ah, my sweet. I'm a quick study, that's all you need to know. Don't question it, enjoy. Okay?"

I nod.

"I'm going to go now, so you can clean up before Kyleigh arrives. But before I go, I need to know when I can see you again. Because, my precious Sofia, I must see you again."

"Won't you be here next weekend?"

"Yes, of course, but I need time alone with you, not just stolen moments when the others are around."

"Next Monday?" I offer.

"Yes. Next Monday."

He rises and gets dressed, and I retrieve my robe from the closet. I walk him to the front door. He pauses on my front step.

"Today was breathtaking," he says, "but next week I expect to be incandescent. I expect to enjoy you on many surfaces and in many positions."

I smile, "That sounds perfectly lovely."

He turns and walks to his car, and I watch him drive away.


More to cum!

đź’‹Je t'aime