La Vida Loca Ch. 03: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers

Vida must have read my mind, because hastily she unbuckled my belt and tugged down my pants, kneeling in front of me. My cock sprung out toward Vida's face like a rocket, only grazing her cheek, because in the last moment she dodged the impact. She snorted with a surprise. I kicked my pants aside and took off my shirt, throwing it on the floor.

"Oh, fuck..." she hissed lustily, gripping my shaft. Her dilated pupils locked in my eyes. "So, will you silence me, Gunnar? Or should I do that myself?" she asked teasingly and kissed the tip of my cock.

"Whatever you like, babe," I whispered to her and stroked the shaved side of her head. It was weird to feel almost bald skin under my fingers, but it still was my Vida. And she looked sexy, no matter what.

She just smiled and tilted her head toward my hand, as if she wanted to show me that she appreciated my touch. So I touched her more, entangling my fingers into her mohawk, while her hot, soft lips engulfed the head of my cock.

A loud gasp escaped my mouth when she started to suck. My entire nervous system was shocked, when the hot insides of her cheeks were massaging me that way. I gazed down at her, and she looked so beautiful, with narrowed eyes staring at me. So lovely, so innocent and submissive.

"Oh, Vida..." I murmured incoherently and started to shove my cock inside Vida's warm mouth, holding her by the top of her head.

Instantly, Vida changed her position, bending her neck slightly, opening her throat for me, so I had an easier access to that marvelous, hot highway to heaven. With that invitation, I had to go on the ride.

Slowly, but decisively, I began to slide my cock into Vida's mouth, with each move reaching deeper and deeper. I saw that she tried hard not to gag, but was failing, due to lack of experience. Or because my cock was too big. Yeah, why not that second answer.

But the best thing about Vida was that even normally obscene sounds like gurgling and gagging in her case were sexy and arousing. And the way she was looking at me... I knew that she wanted to give me pleasure, to make me feel great. During sex Vida was expressing some integral features of her character - she could be selfless and caring more about my sensations than her own.

As the level of my pleasure was gradually building up I found myself in an ambivalent state of mind. Simultaneously, I wanted and didn't want to come in her mouth. I knew that she wouldn't mind me doing that. But at the same time, I desired to grab her hips, throw her over my shoulder, carry to my bedroom and fuck her the whole night. I felt like Vida would want it that way. A hot, intense, passionate round of sex to help her to not think about tomorrow. I wanted to give her that!

And that was the time for taking the matter to bed. Slowly, with a slurping sound, I pulled my dick from Vida's mouth. She gasped loudly and looked at me with dreamily dazed eyes. I helped her get up, and kissed her, tasting my own dick on her lips, but hey, who would care about such details. Certainly not me.

"Bedroom. Now!" I grinned at Vida and spanked her butt, when she turned around. She squeaked and then giggled.

We nearly jogged to my bedroom, meanwhile Vida managed to take off her shirt. Then she reached to my nightstand for condoms. I let her do it, holding her by the hips, then hooked my fingers on the brim of her shorts and pulled her toward me. She stumbled, but I caught her and closed in a tight hug from the rear. Her shorts quickly fell on the floor and she tossed them aside with her leg.

Hard, round globes of her buttocks were pressing against my cock. Only black panties were guarding the place where I wanted to be the most.

"Oh, Gunnar..." Vida moaned and tilted her head backward. Instantly, I covered the side of her neck with hungry kisses, nips and bites. "Take me, Gunnar, do it to me the whole night, please..." she pleaded.

"I will, Vida, don't you worry about that!" I mumbled to her ear and turned her around.

In the blink of an eye, she grabbed my cock and swiftly rolled the condom on it, then almost jumped on me. I scooped my hands under her butt and yanked her to my chest, then kind of tackled us down on the bed. We frantically moved toward the headboard. Our fiery hot bodies entangled, writhing and wallowing in the bed, hungry to be touched.

I ended up on top and laid down on her. My attention moved to Vida's hard nipples. Ever since she took off the piercing before that MRI scan, she didn't put them back on, as it wouldn't have made sense before the surgery. But that meant I could do with her nipples whatever I could imagine. And I could imagine a lot.

So, I latched my lips to her left nipple, sucking it whole into my mouth. With my hand I did everything with her second nipple - I rolled, pinched and twisted it in every possible way, playing with it like with a joystick. I loved the way her nipples were responding to my touch. They were getting harder, but at the same time remained malleable. That was simply mind-blowing.

Vida's reaction to my caressing was making my blood boil. Her hands were playing with my hair, stroking and slightly pulling. She was squirming under me, her hips were bucking up, hitting my chest over and over again. Her legs were squeezing my midsection, pulling me closer, not wanting to let me go.

"Please, please, Gunnar. I need you inside, please!" she begged me desperately.

Without saying anything, I lifted myself up and spread her legs to the sides. My harder-than-steel cock was pressing at her folds. I looked at her, seeing her gasping in anticipation, her eyes filled with lust and various emotions. Vida. My woman. My love.

I leaned down and held the back of her neck. Our eyes were connected when I pressed my hips forward and entered her. The enticing warm tightness welcomed me. Vida's eyes swiveled when I pushed forward, filling her with my entire length.

"Owww! You feel so good!" she yelped with a strangled voice.

I didn't say anything back, focused on the most atavistic way of communication that existed. My hips moved quicker and quicker with every thrust. Slowly and arduously at first, but with every second faster and faster, more fervently.

In no time I was pounding at her body, blasting forward into her hot entrance with long, desperate thrusts. Leaning down, I still held her neck, knowing that she wanted to be held like that. It wasn't a gesture of dominance or possessiveness, although it may have looked like it. But for me it was showing her that she is safe with me. That I got her, no matter what. That we were connected at every level.

I whispered all of that to her. An incoherent, chaotic and uncontrolled stream of thoughts and emotions. I told her that she was beautiful. That I got her. That I was here for her, now and always. That she was sexy. That she would make me come like crazy.

Her inner walls began to clench on my cock and instinctively, I sped up. My hips were now slamming against hers with blinding speed. Our foreheads touched and Vida climaxed hard, pulling my upper body close to her chest, squeezing me in a vice-like embrace. Her breath ceased, her eyelids drooped and a grimace of pleasure and sweet effort crossed her face.

As I was balancing on the edge the whole time, seeing Vida in that state threw me off it immediately. With the last, strong push, I bottomed out and collapsed on her, feeling boneless, as if the life energy was leaving me. Because it truly did, it was leaving me in seemingly endless spurts and squirts.

My face fell into a nook between her neck and shoulder. Her scorchingly hot skin was pressed against my cheek. I could feel the pulsing of her veins on my face, and hear her heartbeat.

"Oh, Gunnar..." Vida moaned to my ear with a faint voice. "Thank you for that, thank you,amor..."

I was panting in shuddery gasps, but slowly, with an effort, I raised myself on my elbows. I gazed at her beautiful face, now delighted, relaxed, but also somewhat emotional. We exchanged tired smiles.

"Don't thank me yet, Vida. There is an entire night before us," I said with a raspy voice and we kissed again.

And indeed that was an entire night. Long, hot and amazing night.

***

It felt so good to wake up and find Vida sleeping in my arms. She looked so peaceful. I checked the time on the phone and decided to let her sleep as long as it was possible before we had to leave for the surgery.

Eventually, when I had to wake her up, it couldn't go unnoticed how stressed she was. She seemed to be a ball of nerves, almost mute. Since she was unable to eat anything before the general anesthesia, I denied myself a breakfast too, out of solidarity, but I doubted that she even noticed. Vida had everything already prepared and packed in the bag, so we just left my flat and drove straight to the hospital.

Rita and Adriano were waiting for us at the hospital. I noticed that her aunt's energy was actually helpful and Vida relaxed a bit talking to her.

The worst thing of all was waiting, therefore when a nurse came to us to call Vida for the procedure, I think that we all felt a relief. Even Vida, or maybe especially her. She hugged Rita and Adriano and when it came for me, she squeezed me so strongly and desperately that I almost couldn't breathe.

"I'm scared, Gunnar..." she whispered.

"Everything will be fine, Vida. In fact, you'll see me in a couple of minutes," I said surely and kissed her head. "That's how anesthesia works." I winked to cheer her up.

Hesitantly, she let go of me and disappeared with Wong behind the door.

And then, even worse waiting began.

The surgery could last up to eight hours, then Vida probably would remain in the induced coma for some time, before doctors decide to wake her up.

So we waited. It was an excruciating challenge, because of that nerve-wracking anticipation and uncertainty. Each of us was dealing with it in our own way, but while Rita and Adriano were talking to each other, I got lost in thought.

I sort of drifted into a mental limbo, as I couldn't focus on anything in particular and at the same time I was thinking about everything involving Vida. It sounds a bit embarrassing, to even admit it in front of myself, but I was daydreaming about us. Visualizing our future life together. Was that weird? Perhaps. Going too forward too soon? Maybe. But I was doing it anyway. It was a well-needed distraction. Besides, I got Morgan Freeman as a narrator for my story, so you know...

Hours went by one after another, and the only change was the personnel walking through the corridor, from time to time. In one moment, Rita came back (honestly, I didn't even notice that she went somewhere) and brought me coffee and some bagels. That was really nice of her, as it was my first meal that day.

I was beginning to believe that time started to run backwards, when suddenly the door opened and Dr. Wong came out, accompanied by other doctors and nurses. I glanced at the clock - the surgery took almost six hours. It felt more like six years. Wong spoke with his colleagues for a moment, then turned to us.

"The surgery went without any complications. Miss Diaz is stable, and we moved her into the intensive care unit. I know that you waited a long time, but I'm afraid that's not over. I'll inform you when we will be waking her up," he explained to us.

Needless to say - I felt a giant relief, also on a physical level, almost as if I could finally drop a heavy backpack off my shoulders. Rita hugged me tightly, and I exchanged a strong handshake with Adriano, almost like Dutch and Dillon in Predator.

I knew that still we would have to wait, but it didn't matter, the most important thing was that the surgery went well. Also, we could go out and eat a proper dinner, spending that time in a more relaxed state of mind.

We went back to the hospital and waited for an additional couple of hours. I don't even know how long. But finally, Wong came out and told us that Vida was regaining consciousness.

My heart began to pound like crazy, and I felt dizzy. Frantic and terrifying thoughts crossed my mind. What if she won't recognize me? What if she won't remember me at all? They were irrational, most likely, yet still possible. It was brain surgery after all, not cutting out the appendix.

Wong led us to her room. In front of the door, a stern looking nurse said that only the closest relatives were allowed to visit, but Rita wasn't having any of it. She took me under my elbow and answered that we were all family.

Vida was lying motionlessly, with bandaged head and connected to multiple pipes coming from various medical machines. One was going through her nose. Her whole face was swollen, and she had dark shadows on her eyes, almost looking like bruises. I was expecting her to look like that, but it was still heartbreaking to see my beloved woman in such a state.

Rita came closer to Vida and gave her a bit of water from a special sponge. Then Vida must have said something to her because she leaned down and listened. Next, she stroked Vida's cheek delicately and straightened up. She held Adriano's arm and turned to me with an emotional smile.

"Let's give them a moment, Adriano. We'll wait outside," Rita said to me, and they left.

My legs seemed to be made of rubber when I came closer to the head side of the bed. I knelt on the floor, to be on the same level as Vida. Her beautiful dark eyes followed me, despite being foggy from medication. She looked so fragile right now, my heart got squeezed painfully.

"Vida, sweetheart, you see? I told you that it would be only a couple of minutes," I said and smiled at her. I barely registered a tear rolling down my cheek.

Vida moved her mouth, but I couldn't understand anything, so I leaned forward more. Then I heard her talking and got petrified that something went wrong during surgery. She was slurring, and her words seemed to make no sense.

"What? What are you saying?" I asked her, horrified, but then she repeated and I finally understood. She... she was trying to speak in Icelandic!

"Ég elska þig... Gunnar," Vida muttered with a raspy voice and her lips moved in an attempt to smile, but she seemed to be too weak to do that. But her eyes shone!

I love you. She said 'I love you'!

"Oh, Vida, I love you too, baby," My voice cracked, and now I was fully crying, but couldn't care less. When can a man cry, if not in such situations?

Cautiously, I kissed her hand next to the heplock. Then I sat there as long as I could, before the nurse came in and kicked me out.

My imaginary Morgan Freeman smiled somewhere in the background and read with his characteristic voice:

Since then, they lived long and happily.

And nothing could stand against their love.

EPILOGUE - 3 YEARS LATER

"It's beautiful here!" Vida exclaimed and glanced around with delight.

"Careful, this gravel is slippery," I warned her, as she grabbed my hand for the support. I helped her walk down the sloped path.

"No tengas miedo, mamá está aquí," Vida said and kissed the little red haired head, sticking out from the baby carrier.

'Don't be afraid, mommy is here' - yeah, I understood what Vida said, as I learned some Spanish in the last three years. We decided to speak to Maria, our eleven-month old daughter, in both our native languages and in English too. It would be confusing as hell for her, but she definitely will thank us in the future, when she becomes trilingual.

And yes, we had a child, a beautiful and healthy, brown-eyed girl with dark red hair, tone lighter than my beard. Eyes after Vida, hair after me, so I would call it a draw in a genetic duel. And the name Maria after Vida's mother.

We were in Iceland, the second time since Vida's recovery. Partially for holiday, but mainly to show my parents their granddaughter for the first time. Kind of late to do that, but long distances and so on... They still were enamored with our little angel.

A lot has changed since Vida's aneurysm surgery.

Often you can hear that someone feels reborn after some events in his or her life. Vida was the best example of that. She literally received a second life. And she began to make most of that rebirth.

After the convalescent period, Vida started to do things she always wanted. Things she missed, because of her mother's illness and being lonely with all that burden. One of them was education - she took many courses and became a personal coach and nutrition advisor. It was elevating to observe her determination in rebuilding her life. Just like she regained her shape, first after recuperation, and the second time after the pregnancy. She even initiated special courses in the gym, to inspire other women for a healthy and fit lifestyle.

Vida finally blossomed like a beautiful flower she always meant to be. No morela Vida loca, more likela Vida feliz. And believe me or not, but our love was adamant. We never argued, never ever. It seemed that we proved the theory claiming that couples which had to overcome some real, tough life challenges together, were ending up getting stronger and closer than any other. That the hardship was only cementing their bond.

However, not everything was as perfect as our relationship, and it mostly concerned Vida's mother. Her condition never improved, but at least we could afford better care for her. But yeah, I guess I never really met my mother-in-law or should I say, she never got to know me. Although, I had a real mother-in-law - Rita. And a funny, kind brother-in-law in the form of Adriano.

Vida's mother was still a beautiful woman, yet disturbed and totally consumed by the illness. I witnessed only two moments of her clarity - the first one was during our wedding, when she seemed to be truly aware that her daughter was getting married. The second time was both heartwarming and heartbreaking - Vida's mom got very emotional when we presented little Maria. For a brief moment she was fully back with us, she talked to Vida about our daughter. Then that clear-headedness vanished, but she still interacted with our baby girl in a sweet way. The only difference was that she was calling our child... Vida.

"So, was it here?" Vida asked, waking me up from my reminiscences.

I smiled at her and glanced around. I wasn't a hundred percent sure, but it had to be somewhere there.

"I think so," I answered and recalled the bizarre moment from seventeen years ago or so. "Yeah, it must have been here. I was running down that path and around here I saw this weird object. It hovered over me and then flew in that direction," I said and waved my hand toward trees visible in the distance.

"Ga!" Our daughter babbled and raised her little hand too, making us both laugh.

Vida embraced my waist and looked at me in the way I loved; with sparkles in her eyes. And I stood, utterly stunned by happiness, in the place where I saw the UFO as a teenager. Accompanied by two women I loved more than my life - my daughter and my wife.

My ancestors, the Vikings, went across the Atlantic Ocean in primitive wooden ships to explore a new land, to settle and prosper there. It must have been hell of a journey, but they never gave up.

Just like me, only myterra incognita was Vida. But it was worth the effort. Oh boy, it truly was.

THE END

Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers