Lacey Embarqs on a Cruise

Story Info
A mature GILF enjoys an adults only cruise.
2.7k words
4.23
18.7k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fordcurry
fordcurry
114 Followers

This is a work of fiction. There are no STDs, no legal ramifications, underage, or violence. It's fiction, sit back, enjoy, and just smell the roses.

Chapter One - A Lusty Cruise for Lacey

The line of cruising guests moved rather quickly as I boarded for a life-altering cruise, a cruise for those adults over 18 exclusively. No teens, tweens, kids, or babies were screaming on this cruise ship. The cruise was to several lesser-known islands in the Caribbean, with the typical shore excursions. However, the ship was clothing-optional for the guests except for food service areas, requiring some robe or cover-up.

My luggage was not in my room, so I headed to the bar near the boarding area in my board/ski shorts and islands t-shirt,z a camera with a zoom lens, and a notepad. I reviewed the shots I took in the pre-boarding area of several prospective ladies, all close to my age, no under fifty gals for me on this trip.

Two of my hopefuls were seated in different areas of the lounge, so I strolled around, got a couple more shots, surreptitiously, and noted their names from their name badges. Both were dressed in comfortable travel attire and were sexy-looking women.

My club soda with a twist of lime sat on the round bar table in front of me as I continued reviewing my photos of the four ladies I was interested in meeting. One of them came through the bar and went outside, entering the smoking lounge on the deck; well, she is off my list now. The other two were sitting in the bar area, one directly in front of me, at another table, and turned slightly sideways to me. The second further to the side and with her back to me. A few more photos of the one in front of me.

I rose from my table, leaving my notepad and drink, heading to the bar for some peanuts or snacks. Passing the woman, I glanced at her name tag, checking Lacey printed on it. I collected my snack and returned, catching her eyes and receiving a cute grin on her face as I passed.

I ambled over to my table, gathered my notes and drink, turned, and returned to Lacey's table.

"Could I join you? I guess you are waiting for your luggage to be dropped in your cabin, like me," I asked politely, gazing at her name tag hanging directly and conveniently between her prominent breasts.

"Oh, please do. I am a first-time cruiser here and unsure what to do," she replied softly, still smiling.

"I am too, well, on this cruise line," I commented as I leaned forward, offering to shake her hand. She responded, putting her hand out to me. I took her hand gently in mine, shaking it twice but holding on to her small hand warmly. As she sat leaning forward, her blouse fell open enough for me to have a little peak at a lovely set of boobs, nicely shaped, jiggly, and at least a 'D' cup.

She looked down because of my staring noticeably at her stunning cleavage. She did not act like the shamed woman but leaned over more, smiled, slowly let my hand go, and straightened up in her chair.

"Would you care to share a small tray of appetizers?" She asked in a breathy tone as the bar waiter approached. "I have a special 'arrive on board' coupon for a snack tray."

"Sounds wonderful," I answered as I sat next to her rather than across the table, as this would allow some extra hand and arm robotics to test her openness to a bit of touchy-feely fun.

We chatted politely for the next thirty minutes, discussing our life and the loss of our spouses, then kids, grandkids, and everyday things. Plus, allowing me to watch her allow her breasts to shake and jiggle in a bra attempting to hols them up yet give an enticing view. That was until the ship's purser came over the music system and announced that the luggage was delivered to all cabins, and the cruisers could go to their cabins.

As we rose from our chairs, I noticed a mid-forties couple over in a slightly secluded corner; she was on his lap, her back to him, legs spread wide, unquestionably riding his cock.

I slid next to Lacey, my arm slid around her waist, and we walked toward the couple screwing.

"Now that is a position I have never tried," she commented, then looking my way and smiling. As we moved passed the couple heavily engaged in themselves, I dropped my hand onto Lacey's curvy ass cheek and gently squeezed.

"Your deck, my love?" I asked as we entered the elevator, my hand sliding onto the side of her ass as the door closed.

Lacey then turned toward me, my right hand sliding back across her left cheek, my right hand firmly groping her left ass cheek. She pressed herself against me and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Deck four, honey. On previous cruises my hubby and I took, he would consistently help unpack my things. I think you will enjoy helping me unpack," Lacey commented in a breathy and suggestive tone.

I pulled her against my tummy, knowing my cock was trying to grow. Smiling like a young male teen, I moved my right hand from her firm ass, slid it forward, and gently cupped her left tit, carefully squeezing the pliant flesh.

"Lacey, my dear, I will be more than happy to help you unpack your luggage. However, I may not be like a young teen and be able to totally rise to the occasion," I leaned forward, my mouth met hers, and we enjoyed a wet kiss for a moment.

"But, I am very experienced in other means of making a horny female happy," slipping my hand across to caress her right breast.

"Mmm, sounds like real adult fun. Mike never really engaged in the oral joys of lovemaking, so this will be a fun experience for me," she commented in a hot tone, slowly grinding her pelvis against me. Then her hand moved up and gently grasped my cock through my board shorts.

Suddenly, the elevator door opened, and we disentangled and entered the companionway, my right hand groping her ass quite heavily and openly.

'Here's my cabin, hon," she said as she took her key card and placed it on the lock, it clicked, and she opened the door. We were greeted by a blast of sunlight from the sliding doors of the cabin. She selected an ocean-view cabin.

"Nice, a great cabin with a view," I added, moving up to her, my hands sliding up from her waist to cup her lovely breasts.

We unpacked her luggage and into the drawers and closet in just a few minutes. It would have taken less time, but I enjoyed letting my hands and fingers sample her lovely curves. And delighted in molesting her big tits. All of which she smiled, moaned slightly, and giggled as we unpacked.

"You are such a naughty man, fondling and groping me like this, making me all horny for some real fun," she licked her lips as she spoke.

"What size are these beauties?" I asked pointedly, still cupping both with my hands.

"D or DD, depending on the bra make," French kissed me, adding and giggling, "Thrilled you are attracted to what I have to offer. and excited that men do like big tits."

I found the buttons and zipper on her side for her slacks, then undid the buttons for her blouse, slowly teasing her as I opened them. Continuing to play tongue hockey with her, I undid her bra and got her panties halfway off as I began sucking on one rosey nipple, then the other. Her nipples were sensitive as they became hard and distended rose nubs on her well-shaped breasts.

I pushed her back gently onto the bed, helping her as we played. I continued to play with her nipples with my tongue and lips as she rubbed my head and held me to her breasts.

I began sliding down her torso, first tickling her belly button with my tongue, then moving further down over her tummy. I slowly moved to her slit, licking her hairy mound as she moaned with pleasure. She parted her legs further, giving me complete access to her steamy pussy. I used my hands and fingers to gently pull her labia apart and began licking those pink folds. She pulled my head tighter into her, my tongue eagerly lapping and nibbling at her sensitive pussy lips.

Lacey began moving her hips to and fro, up and down, tenderly pushing her vaginal area onto my face.

I worked my tongue and fingers in her. She was holding my head firmly into her sex, bucking against my face, groaning with pleasure, pleading for more as I worked at getting her to climax.

"Sooo goooood, ughhh," she groaned with pleasure.

After five minutes of pleasurable work, she grasped my head, bucked herself onto my face, and shuddered in a huge climax. My face was covered in her female juices, and I quickly moved up her body and began kissing her longly and deeply, our tongues thrashing at each other once more.

"Mmm, is that what my pussy tastes like?" She asked pointedly, running her tongue over her pink lips. "I have often wondered what a woman's pussy tasted like, not bad, and I guess you enjoy the taste?"

"A taste that I dearly love and really turns me on," I added as I pushed myself up, sliding my belly up and over hers, my hard cock tracing a line up from her navel to between her tits.

"Your turn now, my hot little slut," I said rather bluntly as my cock was now aimed at her semi-open mouth. "Maybe very soon you will have a chance to savor the flavor of my cum."

"I hope I can satisfy you as much as you satisfied me with your oral skills," her small hand wrapped around the base of my cock as I moved up, allowing her to open her lips and take the head of my cock in her hot mouth.

"It's like sucking on a lollypop, my hot little vixen. Keep swirling your tongue around and over the head," I moved my crotch over her right shoulder, her left hand holding my cock. I softly pumped my cock in and out of her ovaled lips as she sucked on my hard pole. I began to push my cock further into her mouth as I encouraged her ministrations.

"Use your right hand to cup my balls and caress them as I fuck your hot mouth," I held her head steady with my left hand as I tugged and pulled at her right nipple, stretching the skin as she groaned with pleasure.

"Arrghh! Are you ready, slut? I'm gonna cum in your mouth!" I groaned loudly, holding her head and pulling her nipple, distending the sensitive skin as the first shots pulsed from my hard cock. I was surprised at how hard and the amount I think I unloaded into her wet mouth, being the older male that I am. A fee little streams came out of the corners of her lips.

Lacy quickly swallowed my load of semen, maybe not eagerly, but in a good effort. As my cock shrank from her mouth, she held my shrinking tool, giving the head a soft suckle, then planting a hot kiss on the head.

"Mmm, that was a hot surprise. This is the first time I ever swallowed semen or sucked a cock, to a climax," she exclaimed as she slid onto the pillows.

"You did a fine job, and you will get better at sucking a dick as you get to take more cocks in your hot mouth, my horny slut," I got a little squeal out of her as I pinched her right nipple.

"I'm a little hesitant about that; not sure I'm ready," she commented softly, a shy tone in her voice.

"Oh, you'll enjoy having studs push their cocks in your mouth and down your sexy throat," my hand was again toying with her clit as we sat and played close.

"Do you want me to be a real slut?" She asked incisively.

"I think you would be a lovely slut, and a hot lover and enjoy various horny males having sex with you," I was fingering her sloppy slit again and playing with her clit. Lacey began grinding her hips onto my fingers and moaning softly.

"Mmm, I am getting a real thrill from this sensual experience. It is fun, slightly messy, and very pleasurable, and stirring some very erotic thoughts," Lacey added, now pulling at my cock, and stroking my flaccid dick, oozing a couple of more drops of cum.

"It will be the new you, a vibrant, hot female loving the sensual pleasures of life. Giving others pleasure, as they give you the same," my fingers were working in her slit, toying with her slimy clit. "I want you to cum again, slut, cum hard on my hand. I want your cunt to shudder with pleasure."

Lacey groaned and then yelped as she climaxed for a third time, by my count. I loved the expression on her face, squinting her eyes shut and mouth wide open, which gave me a vulgar idea.

I slid two more fingers into her pulsing cunt, rolled my hand around in her, then pulled my hand from her sloppy pussy. I moved my cum covered fingers an inch or so above her mouth.

"Lacy, my horny slut, I want you to clean your cum from my fingers," I looked into her eyes as I smiled.

"Mmm, you want me to be a naughty slut, don't you," she replied as she took hold of my wrist, opened her mouth, and drew my fingers into her mouth. She ardently began sucking on my three fingers, then each individually.

Without any encouragement, I slid down and began slurping at her gooey slit. I sucked in some of her juices, then moved to her face, where I began giving her a very deep French kiss, depositing the mixed cum in her mouth, then felt her swallow.

"Now that was erotic and very nasty," she giggled when we parted. "But, quite pleasurable; care to do that again?"

"Lick and suck a bit of the female cum in your cunt out, then share with my horny slut?" I queried as I gently twisted her right nipple.

"Mmm, yes." She moaned.

"I have an idea, spread your legs, I'll rub my cock over your juicy pussy, then you can lick my cock clean," I said in a crude tone, moving into a fucking position between her lovely thighs. I pushed my semi-hard cock into her sloppy cunt, rubbing my prick around in our mixed juices.

"All right, cunt, clean up my cock," I directed Lacey as I flopped over onto my back, lying next to her. She took my semi-hard dick in her hand and passionately began licking and slurping my cock and the bald pubic area of the goo that I had collected on myself.

After Lacey furnished me with a hot body cleaning of cum, we both fell asleep quickly. I woke to Lacey gently sucking on my semi-hard cock, playing with my ball sack with her hand.

"Mmm, you look erotic with your lips encircling my cock. You having fun?" I asked as I took pleasure in her suckling.

There was a naughty pop, and my cock fell from her lips.

"Of course, I am getting a real thrill out of licking and sucking your tasty dick," she commented a bit crudely as she jacked my growing cock gently.

"I think I am enjoying this hot transition into being your slut," Lacey said as she leaned forward just a bit more, taking the bulbous head between her lips and into her wet mouth.

"Not just my slut, but a hot and horny cunt for a very select few hard cocks, who will give you a lot of pleasure as they fill your hot fuck holes with their cocks and load after load of their cum!" I groaned with pleasure as I enjoyed how well she was doing at sucking my now hard cock.

"Oh, fuck yes, I wanna be a hot cunt, loving the cocks that want to fill my horny holes!" Lacey moaned with pleasure as she shoved my cock back into her hot mouth.

Chapter 2 is more about Lacey and her cruise experiences

fordcurry
fordcurry
114 Followers