Lacey Embarqs on a Cruise Pt. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of mature female Lacey, a widow on a cruise.
2.3k words
4.26
5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fordcurry
fordcurry
114 Followers

This is all fictional, no STD's law, or??, Just fun Fiction

Chapter II

"There's not much here regarding slut outfits, Lacey. Do you not have any thigh-high hose or half-cup bras?" I made suggestions as I checked back through her wardrobe. We were still naked, sitting on the bed, and enjoying a bit of sexual fondling.

"Sorry, no, lover, never had any naughty clothes, just plain Jane stuff," Lacey was naked next to me as we finished the short tour of the closet and dresser. She pressed her ample tits against me and still played with my cock.

I cupped her right tit in my hand, squeezing and kneading her tit flesh, "I do love playing with your fucking tits, slut,!"

I turned on the TV and quickly found the porn channels, which carried a full range of porn videos, from gay to bondage and almost everything in between.

"Oh, my, I did not realize that they show such risqué videos," she snickered, a bit aghast at the mature woman on the screen with a big, white cock buried in her throat.

"Okay, we need to get ready for dinner, sweety, and I need to run to my cabin to get a few things, like deodorant," I commented as I ran two fingers of my right hand through her still-wet slit, making her groan a bit more. "First, we need to shave your pussy, and then, we'll make a quick shopping trip to the sexy clothes store on board. We'll find you something hot and revealing to wear to dinner and risqué for around the deck."

An hour later, we were on our way to the dining room. We found Lacey a couple of outfits, and this first one was a sheer, button-front dress that fell mid-thigh on her. I did not let her wear a bra, just black, thigh-high hose, high heels, and the top of the dress open to just below her nipple line. She looked like a lovely, hot, mature slut, her big tits jiggling provocatively as she walked beside me, my hand groping her ass.

"You certainly look hot and ready for some sucking and fucking," I commented rudely. "Your tits sure jiggle, and the guys love seeing them shake like that. And, so happy to see you wearing your little necklace; it really stands out."

"Walking around like this is fun, displaying my goodies for everyone, especially the studs. It does make me feel really slutty and alluring. Plus, your necklace that in one-inch letters proclaims that I am a 'SLUT', what more could a hot cunt, like me, ask for." Lacey added, giggling, her hand groping my cock as we headed to the dining room.

The hostess seated us near the dining entry, making us easily visible to those at the hostess stand. I pulled the chair out for Lacey so she would be facing the entrance, distinctly visible, as she should be.

"So, Lacey, please be on your sluttiest behavior. Let the gentlemen have a good view of your tits and pussy as they enter," I ran my hand into and out of her crotch as we sat waiting to place our order. I deftly found her clit, toying with it momentarily, making her giggle and groan slightly. She quickly made a couple of adjustments, opening the top with another button, pushing the hems of the top a bit further open, and something under the table that I could not see.

"What did you do under the table, slut?" I questioned.

"Pulled the hem of my dress up, near the tops of my hose, and I am sitting legs spread a bit, letting guys have a nice shot up my parted legs," she breathed heavily. "I know you want me to show my tits and pussy off."

Several couples entered and were seated. Two men smiled and nodded at Lacey, and I knew they enjoyed the view.

A black male stepped up to the stand, a bit to the side, obviously checking out the offerings in the room. He scanned the room slowly, checking each table carefully.

"See the black stud at the hostess stand?" I leaned over and spoke softly to Lacey.

"Yes," she replied.

"What do you think of him as your next fuck for this evening?" I asked, my hand roving up and down her inner thigh, tickling her clit momentarily.

"Never fucked a black man," she replied, napkin blotting her lips. "I am sure it would be fun to try a black cock."

"Bet you'd love trying that black cock, having it buried deep in your hot cunt," I continued playing, fingering her clit, knowing he was checking us out and hoping she could see me fingering her.

"Do you think he has a big cock, like the black studs in the porn videos?" She posed softly, her hips grinding a bit.

"One way to find out, slut," I tugged on her leg, suggesting she spread her legs a bit more, displaying herself to him.

He got the hint, smiled at us, and made a gesture of him coming to our table.

"Smile, slut, wave for him to come over here, keep your legs spread for him to see that hot, bald pussy," I spoke into her ear. I could see Lacey was already horny with her prospective fuck toy for tonight. Her nipples were hard and distended and highly prominent through the sheer material of the dress. I enjoyed playing with her, making her hotter as we sat in the dining room.

As he walked toward us, he placed his right hand on his crotch and made the gesture of stroking his cock, a full hand width below his crotch.

"When he gets here, make sure your dress top is open enough for him to get a good view of your big tits," I directed her.

He came to the table and stood at the chair to Lacey's left, across from me. He smiled politely, openly staring at Lacey.

I stood and held my hand across the table, "Names, Ford."

"Mine's Stan." We shook hands in a friendly manner.

"And this is my slut, Lacey," I added in a rather crude manner.

"Nice to meet you two," Stan replied, looking down at Lacey's blatant display of her generous tits. She seemed comfortable in a new role as a mature slut rather than a widow.

Stan and I took our seats, and I could tell his hand was immediately placed on Lacey's left thigh.

We made some small talk after we placed our dinner order. Some of it is a bit sexually charged, but rather bland otherwise.

Unexpectedly, after the plates were cleared, Lacey pushed her right knee against my leg; I knew she had spread her legs wide. I watched Stan's right hand move up and down her leg under the table. I placed my right hand on her right thigh, very near her pussy.

Stan leaned over and whispered something to her. She giggled and pulled the hems of her dress top open, exposing her tits completely.

"Well, are we ready to go, my sexy slut?" I commented as I began to rise from the table. "I am sure Stan will enjoy you as a hot desert for tonight, as well as me."

Stan sported a big grin as he stood up, then helped pull Lacey's chair from the table. She stood in a highly naughty manner, legs wide spread, her cunt on full display.

We made our way to the elevator, my hand on one ass cheek, Stan's hand on the other ass cheek. When we got to the elevator, as I was further shocked at Lacey, she dropped to her knees and, in the same move, opened Stan's zipper, pulling his cock out of his slacks.

"Mmm," she moaned with pleasure, "how big is this fuck toy?"

"Nine inches when hard, slut." He answered proudly. "Your necklace is quite charming, 'slut' is quite fitting."

"Well, I am positive my horny holes will glean a lot of pleasure from this fuck stick," she exclaimed in a nasty tone.

"You an all-holes slut?" He asked as he pulled her closer to his cock.

"Not usually. Never had my ass fucked, but I am looking forward to this big prick in my little cunt, and my mouth," with that statement, leaning over, Lacey grasped his black dick and placed it in her mouth an inch or so, gently sucking her cheeks, moving in and out as she sucked.

The elevator doors opened, and a couple stepped out, smiling at the ribald scene confronting them. Lacey continued to bob her head back and forth, slowly taking a bit more of his cock into her oral cavity with each stroke.

"Nice to see an older cunt like yours sucking on black cocks," the male stranger said as he and his female companion strolled by, Lacey still getting face fucked.

We finally made our way to her cabin, where Stan had Lacey

Lay on the bed, her head bent over the edge. He pushed his now hard cock down her throat as I climbed between her shapely thighs and pushed my cock into her cunt in one easy stroke.

"Let's switch," Stan directed, "turn around cunt, get on all fours."

Lacy quickly moved around, sliding up the bed with me, Stan following. He pulled her ass up a bit higher as he positioned himself to enter her wet hole.

"Ahh, fuck, his cock is big!" She exclaimed as she held my cock near her face, Stan pushing his black dick into her.

He began pumping into her, faster and harder, pushing her forward, my cock slipping in and out of her mouth, deeper into her throat.

Lacey was pushed back and forth between her male lovers, our cocks sliding in and out of her holes, causing us to move closer to our climaxes.

"You ready for a big load of black cum in this hot cunt of yours, bitch?" Stan growled as we pushed her back and forth, harder and faster.

I watched her eyes roll in their sockets and a naughty smile on her face as I sped towards my climax.

"Ahhhh, FUCK!" Stan bellowed as he pushed his cock deep into her womb, unloading deep in her vagina.

With him cumming deep in her, Lacey began shuddering in her own climax, then I followed, pumping my jizz down her throat.

San pulled back, a sloppy, noisy pop as his cock fell from her gooey hole.

"Clean up the mess you made on my cock, you fucking cunt!" Stan ordered Lacey to lick his cock clean of the mixed juices on his cock, which she quickly turned and began slurping at his cock like an ice cream cone.

I took the remote for the TV and found the Gang Bang channel. There, on the screen, was a MILF being well used in a BBC gang bang, five or six cocks to fill her.

"Hot video!" Stan began, standing at the end of the bed as Lacey finished cleaning his cock of the slime. "You'd be a good whore for a group of black dicks like that, bitch."

'Umm, never been in a gang bang," she commented sheepishly.

"Well, let's get you started on being a good, black cock, whore," Stan commented rudely as he tugged at her big tits.

He found his cell phone in his pants and punched a number. "Hey, Mal, care to break in a new white cunt?"

Lacy had a quizzical look on her face as Stan continued.

"Yea, here in a cabin, now, I've got my cock in the white whores mouth right now," he chuckled as he pushed his placid member into Lacey's mouth. "Yep, all of ya."

Stan continued fucking Lacey's mouth for about five minutes, getting to a semi-hard state when there was a knock at the door.

"Let the guys in," he said as he continued pumping her mouth with his growing black cock, turning so they faced sideways to the door.

I opened the door and let the four black studs into the cabin. They quickly noticed the action in the cabin and began dropping the clothes as they entered.

Stan moved back, and the taller of the group moved in front of the sexy white slut, stuffing his cock into her mouth, picking up where Stan left off. A second black dropped to the floor and quickly maneuvered between her thighs and had her slide down onto his already hard cock.

Lacey groaned as she now had two more cocks in her holes, then a black cock in each hand, stroking them.

"Damned, she sloppy!" The black lying on the floor commented crudely.

"Yeah, she should be. I just got through fucking the whore!' Stan replied, laughing.

The black fucking her mouth pulled his cock out, sliding the head over her cheeks and lips as he stroked his cock. Lacey moaned with pleasure as she enjoyed being used by the two black, with three other men watching her ribald antics.

After a few more minutes of this sexual use, the two black studs announced they were ready to blow. The guy on the floor held her waist as she shuddered in his climax. The one giving her a good face-fucking pulled his cock out and jacked his cock, holding the tip just short of her lips. He began shooting stream after stream of black seed into her mouth, onto her tongue, which she greedily swallowed.

"Switch, dudes, I get to fuck her mouth now!" Stan exclaimed as the others moved and uncurled up and away, then back to Lacey straddling a black male torso, his cock sliding easily in and out of her now sloppy cunt. Stan held her head in his large hands, driving his nine inches down her well-used throat.

Less than five minutes after the final two guys began their assault, they dumped their loads into the wanton woman. Filling her with their black cum, deep in her womb and down

to her stomach.

fordcurry
fordcurry
114 Followers