All Comments on 'Lady Ironside Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 7 years ago
Great series

Hey WW, loved this series no matter how short it was. Other than re-affirming my love for your writing I wanted to say you accomplished the impossible this chapter. You caused me to grow some respect for Director Lewis in his understanding of the IC. Of course that growth of respect was stunted when he didn't stand his ground but oh well. How is it that Woodburne (sp) and Qweenie claim to be SOOO smart yet underestimate the IC every time. It kinda reminds me of Adam West Batman series where the rouges would plan something together claiming Batman could never beat their plans, and surprise to no one he does. I am really enjoying your stories with out the pressure of Westboro so far. Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great preview

I guess your next series will involve Tanya and Crowbar's mother working together to solve cold case crimes. I love it.

Looks like you will then have a different series featuring staged protests at the university following up that interlude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
our author is exposed

The Trump hysteria having reached a fever pitch, our author makes his Tea Party views clear to us all. He's all for a split in the Republican Party which will forever cripple it.

Remember this post after reading it. Mark my words, this alleged defender of 'liberty' is so thin skinned, he will delete it soon enough. Come back in a few hours and it will be gone.

weatherman70weatherman70over 7 years ago
Real life in your stories

Like how you show the Establishment Republicans caving to Democrats which is exactly what is happening right now on the national level. People get out and vote to change the way things are done. Its time to end the old boy network.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beeen coming for a long time.

must be a Rush fan too. all ties in so well with the real world and no matter what we ll always have the bad guys but thats the world and always has been

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Congrat to those that got it.

Some got it right, and some had it right but also over-analyzed it. Remember Occam's Razor. :-) Also, someone got it right that the I.C. was giving this one to Tanya to help her out. Nice going.

As to the political stuff, you can draw your own conclusions and make your own choices. I just want everyone to be aware of what the people who CONTROL YOUR LIVES are doing. What you do about it... is for you to decide. So be it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some People see the truth

I IMO have observed for months that this is a rigged election I make this observation for these reasons,

1, I have seen only one Trump Campaign add sense the start of his run This was buried under a score of Hillery ads within the next hour and this was at or around 1 Am and just in the last 4 days Only.

2, Trump has said and done things to make even his greatest party supporters vote for Hillery there fore IMO I believe that Trump Ran to make sure no other credible opponent would be able to mount a challenge against Hillery.

3, IMO Trump really has no Desire to be President or he would play the political game I.E. He would be preaching what the people want to hear not how he would Be tearing up this country ( I listen and envision KGB on street corners to establish check points just for checking papers and arresting any one that crosses state lines without permit and scooping up migrant workers for deportation.(as in 1930's Germany).)

4, The Media Is doing a great job of manipulating news blurts to make sure Hillery keeps her lead Elections in the past have swayed back and forth until towards the end in the polls not this time.

There are so many things I have observed that really make me cringe I could go on all night, but the above are some of the more interesting points.

Again this is all observation and in MY opinion Have fun Voting I'm21EC going to.

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
love your writing

but am baffled at your hating republicans and the 'establishment'. Surely you understand that the Democratic machine is much larger, much more crooked and much, much more wicked than the GOP. I mean, this is all fiction, but........

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
3 comments on the politics

1. I saw Donald Trump give a speech at San Jose, CA in 2012, long before he was considering politics. What I heard then is essentially the same as I'm hearing now. Trump is not "adapting", he's saying what he really thinks (whether you agree with him is your choice).

2. IMHO Donald Trump got into the race the day after Jeb! Bu$h did for the sole reason of stopping Jeb!. And next thing you know, DT was leading the whole thing.

3. to teedeedub: if you look at it, how many times did John Boehner lie about budget battles, then cave to the Democrats? How many times have Paul Ryan and the Republicans said they want to stop illegal immigration, then done nothing? How many times did the Establishment GOP say they'd stop Obamacare... but never once tried to defund it? Their actions speak much louder than their words.

The Democrats are the left cheek and the Establishment Republicans are the right cheek of the same ass. And Boehner and Ryan are enablers of the Democrats, and the GOP leaders constantly lie to us while stabbing us in the back. I'm tired of being lied to all the time.

IMHO the Bernie Sanders supporters and the Trump supporters are angry at the Establishment (both parties) for the same reasons: the corruption of the Establishment. They have different ideas of the solutions, of course, and that's what makes for contested elections. My political goal is to see MEANINGFUL TERM LIMITS on Congresscritters.

But in the overall, I'm just tired of the corruption on both sides. I hope this answers the questions in the previous comments...

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
a Reply on the Politics

I think, in terms of "establishment Republicans", you are confusing/conflating moral cowardice (and perhaps a too-large-to-the-point-of-being-unhealthy dose of pragmatism) with the same sort of deceit practiced by the Democrats.

Paul Ryan, is being especially unfairly held out as a too-convenient scapegoat in this light. Recall that he DID NOT WANT the job of Speaker, largely because he knew in advance how untenable the job was given the moral cowardice of the party leaders around him.

The moral cowardice I see is that the Republican Establishment leadership is AFRAID of "The Media". Their only real power and weapon is the budget $$. However, they have already experienced the (media-led) onslaught brought against them for "shutting down the Government" (a lie) when they have tried to actually use that tool as designed in the face of a determined Democratic Liberal/"Progressive" (read as: Communist-leaning) President and Democratic opposition party leadership working in tight coordination/collusion with one another and the media talking heads.

When you see the picture from that POV, their moral cowardice is at least comprehensible, if not forgivable, because you can see that it stems from a different wellspring than the corruption within the Democrat party ranks.

Now, I'm not saying that there aren't some especially weak-kneed Republicans or outright left-leaning/corrupt 5th-column folk in the Republican ranks - there undoubtedly are. However, I choose to think that in general they lack only an inspiring leader to drive them into the actions they truly WANT to do, but lack the "moral cover" and fortitude to actually undertake on their own.

Hence I'm NOT in favor of a "throw all the bums out" mentality as it will be in all manners counter-productive. We have most of the folks we need in place in the national government. We just need to give them a leader who will cooperate with THEM for a change - and it would be a great change to give the Republicans the kind of control of the government that they (in contrast to the Democrats) have NEVER had in recent decades - control of House, Senate and the Presidency. The Democrats most recently had all that in Obama's first term's first 2 years, and what did they do with that power? After massive internal bickering amongst Democrats trying to stuff all the pork they possibly could into it, they rammed Obamacare down our throats with ZERO support from the opposition. I'd say that some turnabout would be fair play at this point. (Oh, and this was not the only occasion that Democrats controlled the entire government, it has happened before in the 19xx years, with similarly disgraceful conduct occurring - and the Republicans have NEVER enjoyed the same position of power, even under Regan or either Bush, nor before.)

...just sayin'.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
GrandPaM

Thank you for your comments; however, I must disagree with almost all of it.

Paul Ryan absolutely DID want to be Speaker; the talk that he was 'reluctant' was typical Establishment GOP (EGOP) hype to fool us. And as soon as Ryan took the job, he gave the Dems everything they wanted. Everything they wanted. Didn't hold out for a thing. Paul Ryan also has been actively sabotaging Trump, because Ryan wants to run for President in 2020. Book it: Paul Ryan is absolutely the poster boy for the dishonest EGOP Congresscritter.

The Republicans DID have control of all three branches of Government in the 2000s... yet NO wall built, NO serious cutting of the budget, etc. etc. etc. And they've had both Houses of Congress during the Obama years, but never held firm against him, NEVER tried to defund Obamacare (this is the real crux... they had the power to defund Obamacare, Boehner REFUSED to try it). What good is it to give them majorities and only watch them give the Democrats everything the Democrats want?

If you look back with an honest and critical eye, you'll see what I do, that both Establishment parties are dishonest, corrupt, and worthless. We need MASSIVE change, and more than just an anti-Establishment president...

Okay, y'all have managed to get me into the weeds of talking politics. I'm going to (try to) stop now. I'm writing the next story now; it's less politicians and more criminals... oh wait... ;-)

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
I guess

we'll see if Trump will be loyal to the Grassroots that elected him. I'm betting on him.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
We'll see...

Now that the real elections are over, I'm much more interested in my fictional elections. I'm currently writing the next story, and hope to have it out soon. Stay tuned to this station...

rockyjohnrockyjohnover 7 years ago
elections

im with your thoughts on how the bunch in washington is. seems that linbaugh and us are on the same page as rattlesnakes will always be rattlesnakes and Trump is really good at seeing them. like his moves to drain the swamps but they have been building for over a hundred years so multisteps will be required including having some rattlesnakes bite others to get there but I think we have the first real chance to move in the right direction. our young people seem confused but they have the resources to find the truth if they use them that did not exist 20 years ago. also as I have three grandchildren in their 20s who are all on the right track and see clearly in spite of the world around them, I have hope. think I might have had something to do with that, nah it had to be the wonderful wife I had for over 50 years, . think we have a chance now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't resist - a short(er) comment on politics

1) I'm really more interested in the fictional politics of these stories than in the real world.

2) I believe I've counted more "right"/Republican comments on this thread than those of the "left"/Democrats - though as a liberal Dem myself, I think Hillary is actually more "centrist" than liberal (though I did support her, even over Bernie, as I don't think she's anywhere as bad as Hillary haters paint her). [BTW, Boehner et al didn't repeal Obamacare, though the House passed legislation countless times -- because he knew it would die in the Democrat controlled Senate. And if it failed there, Obama would veto it and the Republicans didn't have enough votes to override.]

3) Will history repeat itself? Last time the Dems had control over the Presidency, Congress, and Senate, the Republicans took control of the House during the next midterm elections. Will history repeat itself (since Republicans redrew some Congressional districts to protect Republican seats after the 2010 census?)

4) My personal opinion is that a Trump presidency will prove more disastrous to his supporters than they think - but by then it will be too late. That being said, I hope I'm completely wrong - for the sake of our country.

5) The anti-immigrant, anti-globalization rise of the right in the US has been foreshadowed by what has occurred in Europe. So next real world question - Will Merkel survive and win her next election? Or will she too be swept out by voters wanting "change"? Canada seems to be one of the few countries where the progressives won a recent election, FWIW.

6) When will the politicians learn that the best way to move forward, is to compromise where they can - no one party/ideology is going to get everything they want because obstruction doesn't work - at some point, the other party will come to power and make reversals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue writing

I am sure you got burnt out with your rapid pace as you finished the consultant of crime. I also understand your frustration with readers that drew the wrong conclusions and sent you negative comments without trusting you. I for one really miss your contributions to this site and have not found many authors that can hold a candle to your writing ability. Please continue your work! I keep checking back in anticipation but continue to be worried that you have chosen to hang it up.

I look forward to reading the future of Don and his friends.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Writing the next stories

Sorry I haven't put out any new stories lately. I'm writing the next ones now, and am working around other things that have made demands on my time. Thanks for your patience, and I hope to have something out soon.

rockyjohnrockyjohnover 7 years ago
glad you are breathing

thanks for the update, stuff to read has been hard to come by, harddaysknight and prolonged rarly show up anymore so you are my most dependable to get my day going . see you soon

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
EVEN WHEN YOU FINALLY SNATCH THE SPIDER

she has left her spores into the wind, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I'm sorry, as I think your the best writer after Tom Clancy. I, However, seemed to get lost at end of chapter 2-page 5 and I'm still lost after chapter 3- page 2. Hummm.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

So what happened about the 4th person, Jerry Kidd I believe. Pleased Tanya has a way out of the lab if needed. Are the cases getting easier or am I getting better? Surprised Tina ?? Sasskind give in when he husband's career was threatened.

Interesting comments. Can learn a lot about US politics from these. I recall a comment about the Democrats loosing a Presedential election and it being said they flew backwards and forwards from east to west states and ignored the big bit below them.

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Thanks for the entertaining read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES