All Comments on 'Lady Truckers Are Motherfuckers Ch. 03'

by patty_parker60

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
All of your stories are wonderful

especially this series. The innocent wives transformation into wanton anal sluts is nothing short of incredible.

britisha_luvs_anlbritisha_luvs_anlalmost 20 years ago
Britisha says GAWD-DAM!

I say again....GAWD-DAMN!!

asian_buttfreakasian_buttfreakalmost 20 years ago
Just Right

If the chapters were any LONGER I'm not sure I could take it! lol. Thanks for another batch of great orgasms!

lila_lusciouslila_lusciousalmost 20 years ago
Lila SEZ....

One of your best!

gcup_momgcup_momalmost 20 years ago
Chapter 4

Can it be hotter than this? Is that at all possible? Your imagination combined with your real life experiences are an explosive package.

miz_lushusmiz_lushusalmost 20 years ago
Oooo, mama!

Seems as if there are many fans of mature women being domianted by younger women

miz_lushusmiz_lushusalmost 20 years ago
"EXPANDED" is right!

I'd say those 'anal horizons' were a little bit more than expanded! Thanks for some of the hottest, nastiest FF anal action I've ever read!

mistress_kendramistress_kendraalmost 20 years ago
LUV it!

Busty women, DOmination & Submisson, Anal Sex, Strapons...this story has it all! U are quite a writer, Patty.

NastilatinabitchNastilatinabitchalmost 20 years ago
The action is fucking nasty

kinky, and all and all wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A little more slapping around would have been nice

and stay with one scene and when it ends start the next. This jumping around from Lorna to Donna destroys the flow.

becca_boobs27becca_boobs27about 5 years ago
This is just one of the passages that sent me over the edge:

'Donna cannot believe how she has caved-in so easily to this black woman's advances. She should be fighting her, struggling to prevent this horrible rape....but is it rape? She's never been with another woman and never wanted to. She tells herself if not for the situation she would not give in to these perverted, sinful, WONDERFUL sensations coursing through her. Magic is reaching places deep inside her cunt that no man, including her husband, has ever been able to reach. Donna lets herself go: all conscious thought ceases, subdued by the delicious friction of the beloved rubber prick stretching the liquid, squelching core of her femininity.

Deep in the heat of lust, they fuck like a pair of minx. The vigorous humping is taking its toll on the sexy, lusciously-built housewife'

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteabout 1 year ago

Needy bourgeoise MILFs being thoroughly abused to multiple orgasms in every hole, and by lesbians! Hot as hell!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpatty_parker60@patty_parker60
966 Followers
Hi, it's Patty! Mother of Twins (whom are also my LOVERS) Blonde , 36EE-30-42...Born in Wattford, UK. Some of my 'tales' are autobiographical (thinly-veiled); many are simply my very fertile imagination running amok. I moderated a yahoo.com site which no longer exists as yaho...