Lana Learns Ch. 02

Story Info
Lana's education continues. We try some bondage.
1.7k words
4.39
8.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a true story of my first days as a single man. These stories are accurate recountings of actual events. Of course, the names have been changed for obvious reasons. Lana's education continues:

Lana and I have been seeing each other for several weeks. After our first night together (see "Lana Learns,") we had settled into a comfortable pattern of meeting either at her apartment or in my room at the house I shared with three of my friends. I soon discovered that Lana was open to trying almost anything I suggested (as long as the suggestion came when I was running my tongue along her pussy lips and clit.)

One of my hobbies is leather craft. On the evenings that Lana had to work at the convenience store, I was preparing a surprise for her. Using some soft leather strips, chrome rivets and "D" rings, I had made some adjustable wrist and ankle restraints. I lined them with fleece so that they wouldn't chafe. I had a long strip of red plaid flannel that I had fashioned into a blindfold that would wrap twice around her head and tie in the back. I told Lana that I had a surprise for her when she came over after work on Friday evening.

By the time Friday finally rolled around I was bursting with anticipation. My ex wife was very opposed to anything other than straight man on top sex. In our 14 years of marriage, she seldom let me eat her out and had only allowed me to put my dick in her mouth a couple of times, saying it was 'unnatural.' Perhaps (?) that is why I was now single and had met Lana in the first place.

When Lana finally arrived, we had dinner with my housemates and their children and/or lady friends who might have been in the house. I was the only decent cook in the house, so I did the cooking and shopping. My housemates did the cleaning and they paid for the groceries. A good situation for me. As soon as we had finished dinner, I told Lana to take a shower and wear my robe to my bedroom. While she was doing that, I tied lengths of nylon rope to the four feet of my queen bed and I put a leg restraint on the floor on each leg of the head of the bed. I put wrist restraints on the floor at the foot of the bed. I had the blindfold in my back pocket.

When Lana slipped into my bedroom, I closed and locked the door. I asked her if she trusted me. She nervously said that she did. I put my arms around her and we kissed for several minutes and I fondled her tits, kissed her neck and generally worked her up. Finally, I stood her up and produced the blindfold. She asked what it was for and I told her it would heighten her experience. After tying it around her head and ensuring she could not see around it, I slid my robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. As was her habit, she had put panties on after her shower. She jumped when I secured the ankle restraints followed by the wrist restraints. I helped her to lay down with her feet at the head of the bed. I put a pillow under her head, again insuring that she would not be able to see. I grabbed one of the ropes and secured her arm to the bedpost. I repeated the process with the other arm.

Throughout this process she kept her knees tightly locked and kept her feet together. She was shivering slightly (although I had turned the thermostat up in preparation for the night.) I ran my hand across her nipples which puckered even more and then caressed each of her perfect mounds while I sucked and teased her nipples. When she had started to moan a bit, I slid my hand across her slight belly and under the waist band of her panties. I received a shock when my hand encountered her bare pussy! Her friend Debbie had told her that men liked a smooth mound and she had shaved the night before. Running my hand all around, I stroked the soft, moist folds of her pussy, occasionally dipping one then two fingers into her fire. She was beginning to test the wrist restraints but my craft was good and there was no give in them.

I slid her panties down to her knees so give me access to plunge three fingers into her hot, honeypot. After finger-fucking her almost to orgasm, I removed her panties and tossed them to the floor. I slipped off the bed and finished securing her ankles to the ropes tied to the head of the bad. She was spread out, open and inviting. This seemed like a moment to remember and since digital cameras were still new and expensive, I pulled out my Polaroid and snapped several pictures for the future. She heard the click and caught the flash around the edges of the blindfold but didn't object. I sunk my fingers back in and worked her smooth pussy while I waited for the pictures to develop. After admiring my photography, I put them in a drawer, finished undressing and went back to work. I got onto the bed between her legs and the headboard of the bed. I slid my arms under her knees and lifted her pussy up to my waiting lips and tongue. I was able to reach my arms around her thighs and hold her lips open to my licking, kissing and sucking. Putting two fingers in as deep as they would go, I wriggled them around, coating them with her rapidly accumulating juices. I pulled the fingers out and replace them with my tongue. As I flicked her clit with my tongue, I slid the two fingers into her mouth and let her sample the taste that I enjoyed so much. Again, she didn't object so I alternated my fingers and tongue, fucking her mouth with my fingers. She eagerly sucked her juice from my fingers so I proceeded to the next step of my plan.

I slid the pillow from under her head and by grasping under her arms, slid her away from the headboard until her head was just hanging off the bed. I stood in front of her head and rested my balls on her chin. I reached down to her pussy and put three fingers from each hand into it as far as I could reach. I pulled my slick, coated fingers out of her pussy and one by one slid them between her full, red lips. She was writhing on the bed, trying to get some friction on her pussy but the ropes were stretched far enough that she couldn't get any purchase. I finally could not wait any longer. Placing my thumb on her lower lip, I opened her mouth and slid my aching dick into her. For a woman who had never willing sucked a dick only few weeks before, she had become excellent at it. She took as much as she could on the first plunge. I felt the head of my cock brush the back of her throat. She gagged a little so I pulled half way out. She swirled her tongue around the tip so I pushed back in. Finally we established a rhythm and I was fucking her face vigorously. I knew I would not be able to last long at this pace.

I reluctantly pulled my rock-hard cock out of her mouth and crawled up on the bed to straddle her chest. Putting my hands back under her thighs, I raised her ass so I could spread her newly shaved pussy lips and dip my tongue and lips into her waiting cunt. As I lavished my attention onto her sensitive lower lips, I could feel her own lips and tongue licking my balls and my shaft. I put three fingers into her pussy with each hand and used them to hold her open to allow greater access to my licking and probing tongue. I could feel her getting hotter and hotter, moaning loudly (I was glad my house mates were downstairs watching TV) and her breathing was getting more ragged. I raised my hips and used one hand to open her mouth again. I stuck my cock into her mouth and felt her begin to suck. Plunging my cock into her mouth in time with my tongue into her pussy and against her clit, I could feel both our climaxes coming. Feeling her pussy clamp against my tongue and her legs trying to clamp my head as her orgasm came pushed me over the edge. Pushing deep into her willing mouth, I started pumping spurt after spurt of cum. Pushing up with my arms, I looked down to see the beautiful sight of her mouth enveloping my cock and her throat working to swallow every last drop of my cum. Between the feeling of her mouth, the view of her tits and face and the smell of her hot cunt, the sensation became too much for me to endure and I had to clamp her head with my knees to stop her from moving my over-sensitive dick in her mouth.

Giving her pussy a final lick and kiss, I rose up to my knees and removed my rapidly deflating rod from her mouth. Her chest and face were flushed from the orgasms. I told her how wonderful she was and how even more beautiful she looked at that moment. I realized that I had not taken any pictures of her with my dick in her mouth and promised myself that was an oversight I would remedy in the near future. I mused out loud that I wondered if my house mates would like to see her now. She blushed but didn't say no. I removed the restraints from her ankles and wrists and finally removed her blindfold. I turned down the bed and helped her slide under the covers while I turned off the light. I thought morning would bring wood back to my tool and I would have her ride me so I could watch those glorious tits bounce. She put her head on my chest and fondled my balls while I caressed her tits until we both fell asleep. My final thought as I drifted into sleep: magnificent tits - riding in my Chrysler Cordoba with them on display! How far would she go? The next chapter!