All Comments on 'Lara Experiments with Hypnosis'

by Slijmkonijn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad. Lara unknowingly getting hypnotic programming designed by her landlord, guiding or shaping her in new directions, taking her further than she planned and without her controlling or even knowing about it, is super sexy!

-

Can the landlord track her internet browsing history by tapping the apartment's WIFI, which he presumably owns and knows the password? Or maybe he might install tracking software directly in her computer, or even some kind of backdoor login that gives him remote access to her laptop (and it's webcam.)? Eventually, the landlord could even install subtle/hidden surveillance cameras in her apartment someday, to watch her when she believes she's alone at home.?? That way he could monitor her progress and how often she's using the software.

-

It'd be useful if by tapping her internet connection, he could perform a sort of man-in-the-middle exploit on her downloads. That is, in the future when she requests a new hypnosis video from the site, he intercepts that request and replaces the video she intended to download with a video of his own specifications, without her realizing. That way he would not need to sneak into her apartment and yet he can continue to slip additional hypnotic suggestions into her trance videos.

-

Though she apparently isn't immediately aware of extra added suggestions, she might at some point try thinking back to the trances, wondering about them, searching her memories of the videos, to see if she can recall different or weird suggestions that don't make sense or don't match what she requested. Such a tactic seems logical, and it might even work somewhat, (since tags such as hypnotic amnesia never got specified). Therefore with some concentration Lara might start to recall bits of the videos and piece together clues which given enough time could eventually alert her to the presence of extra/added suggestions. Though at first maybe she dismisses them, such odd memories from trance might begin to slowly worry her more and more, as she ponders them.

-

The landlord knows that he cannot afford for her to discover too many clues or figure out the truth, therefore it'd be wise of him to include the tag for "Hypnotic Amnesia", or "Cannot Consciously Remember Trances", to forestall her from ever possibly remembering too much. He should do this soon, before her trance-remembering moments have the opportunity to progress very far.

-

Also, even if she completely forgets trances consciously, it seems possible that any dramatic changes in her desires and behaviors when awake might be noticeable to her, and even concern her a little bit when she thinks about them later. Worried, she might try to resist or use hypnosis less often until she can figure out why it affects her so much more than originally anticipated.

-

In that case, the landlord should notice her start using the program less often and react to correct the issue before it gets worse. Because he knows if she gets too worried about the apparent transformation of her daytime behavior or fantasies, then she might stop using hypnosis for awhile.

-

If she stops using the hypnosis software altogether, he may lose his control over her. To avoid that outcome he'd be wise to slip in tags such as: "Worry-free Hypnosis", "Hypnosis is Healthy", "Benefits of Daily Trance", "Habitual Hypnosis", "Craving for Trace" and "Addicted to Hypnosis". To make sure she continues to keep using the hypnovideos regularly.

-

Anyway, now that she's gotten piercings, what kink might she try adding next? How about "Collar Kink" ? Buying and wearing a collar, submissive choker, or slave necklace, expands her new bondage and submission desires, without her necessarily even realizing where those desires come from or why she's so excited by the idea of clicking on the collar option when she sees it.

-

Then next, how about a "Handcuffs Kink" ? She could buy some timer-lock handcuffs, where she can fasten them to her wrists and ankles, or say cuff herself to her bedframe when alone, to safely experiment with solo-bondage where she won't be trapped forever because once the timer runs out the cuffs unlock automatically.

-

Self bondage, tied spread naked atop her bed, should make for a very sexy scene! Especially if she first puts on headphones looping hypnotic instructions for intense and growing horny feelings, such as "Edging Arousal" and "Constant Growing Sexual Need" or something similar, making her desperately need an orgasm for relief, except she cannot masturbate because the handcuffs prevent her, so she's helpless to squirm in bondage, climbing to the cusp of arousal, stuck on the edge, that whole entire time until she's finally released to the most whopping huge orgasm ever. She could easily get hooked on such intense pleasure, regularly practicing self-bondage at home. And then someday, during her solo-bondage playtime, while she's locked naked in the cuffs, what if the landlord pops over and lets himself into her apartment for some reason, to catch her tied up naked and helpless that way?

-

Her nighttime walk and naked outdoor masturbation is a nice scene! After experiencing it, and realizing how much she enjoyed it, wanting to experiment and maybe push such daring play a bit further, she might toy around with the idea or consider clicking one or more of the following tags: "Thrill of Exposure", "Exhibitionism", "Naked in Public", or "Nudism is Natural". (But maybe at first she just flirts with the fantasy of such risky options and isn't brave enough to try any yet.?)

-

After her moonlight walk, perhaps she looks into "ENF" for inspiration of fantasies into embarrassed semi-public nudity or risky adventures? What sort of public locations might she experiment with taking off her clothes next?: A dark, nearly-empty movie theater? Driving somewhere completely naked in her car, clothes locked in the trunk? Taking nude selfies in her bathroom mirror and posting them anonymously on some obscure amateur porn website?

-

Then too, perhaps she might try typing in some options that sound a touch more safe to start, such as "Body Positivity", "Wear Short Miniskirts without Panties", "Braless is Best", "Sheer Clothes look Sexy", "Lingerie Comfort", and "Enjoy Casual Nudity at Home". If by that time he's tapping her laptop webcam, or otherwise watching her at home, these sort of suggestions could give him a nice sexy show!

-

Also, what other tags might the landlord slip in over time? "Sexually Obedient" seems good, and perhaps "Spanking Fetish" to complement her pain-fun suggestions. ?

-

Hot story! I look forward to further chapters!

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 1 year ago

I like the set up & very nice build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too quick and easy, honestly. Also why the date in the first paragraph? It would make sense if the dates were important in the rest of the story, like writing a diary and keeping track of things, but since you didn't do that.... it was superfluous.

The lack of conflict, of her wondering where these changes have come from, makes the whole thing just too simplistic. Everything goes off without a hitch, the changes are nearly instant. No worries about losing hours and hours in each session.

This could have been okay if there'd been more time spent developing the character instead of jumping straight into the hypnosis. Give the readers a chance to understand who this is and what she's facing. Why is she having troubles sleeping? How long has it been going on? What negative issues come of it, other than just being tired?

A slow burn would be more realistic. If she tried it and woke up feeling refreshed, she'd be more inclined to try it again, but to jump right into sexy stuff? Seemed a bit of a stretch, imo. And for everything to work so perfectly, instantly, was a bit too much. The lack of conflict makes it seem like a simple recital of facts on a timeline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice set up...was wondering if there was a part 2 where the Landlord does sees her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

looking forward to read more chapters

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorover 1 year ago

good start., but cant wait for the Landlord to confront her and make her submit to his every desire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous